I'll Give You Fifty Fucking Shades

Story Info
I discover how fun it is to dominate my boyfriend.
1.7k words
4.29
99.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey?" asks your mother.

We're sitting on the porch, the three of us. I'm meeting your mother for the first time. Of course she has no idea that you, her son, is a Sadomasochist. That me, your girlfriend is finding it hard to sit in certain positions because of the beating I'd taken (joyfully) two days before. And how the D/s dynamic between us has begun to evolve as we've both discovered our needs include switching roles from time to time.

"No." I say," I have t read it. Is it good?"

I don't really care about her answer, because I already know the book is something I'm not interested in.

But it gets my mind wandering.

It gets me thinking.

Thinking about what transpired between you, me and your sweet asshole and cock a few hours earlier.

It's hard to get the smell of sex off your hands.

I'm not normally a higher, but it seemed more appropriate than shaking hands with your mom, considering.

I idly bring my fingers to my mouth. I can smell you - musk. Sweetness. Come. Desperation.

In addition to the scent of you, my lover, my hands have that expansive feeling they get when they've been wet a while. Like after a shower or bath.

That expansive feeling isn't from the shower. My hands are soft from come, lube and being inside your ass.

It's wet in there. It's warm and tight.

My tongue, fingers and hands can't get enough of you. After that first gentle probing, you began to open to me. Your ass opens like a cunt; greedy for more.

All I had to do was touch you gently - stroke the crack of your ass with my fingers. Gentle, flirtatious.

You stiffened. You caught your breath. When your breathing resumed, it was rough, jagged - as if you were sobbing.

You weren't sobbing. Not yet.

I knew I could take you. The sense of power was overwhelming. I was excited and afraid. Afraid that I would not be able to control my newly discovered desire.

I'm not one to deny myself.

I'm a greedy whore.

I looked at you with that half-smile/half-smirk you have learned to fear and said,"get on all fours."

You complied. So easy!

You were nude, quadruped on the bed, your ass facing me.

I tapped your thighs to indicate that you should spread your legs wider for me.

You we're so obedient!

"Like this." I said, I pressing down hard on your sacrum, forcing you to arch your back and stick that gorgeous ass in the air.

"I want to see what I'm working with."

In that position, it only took a slight motion of my fingers to open you, exposing your asshole.

You whined. I wanted to hit you hard, but instead I flicked your asshole with my finger. You jumped.

I liked it.

I pressed my face into your ass, tasting you. You have such a lovely taste: musky, sweet yet bitter.

I licked, nipped and sucked. I felt you relax and push yourself into me.

You were on all fours like the dog you are, grinding your ass into my face, wanting.

You hadn't touched yourself at all, yet your cock was rock hard. Pre cum already forming at the tip like sex-dew.

I roughly pushed you away, and instead of my tongue, you felt my index finger pushing rudely against your wet opening.

You stiffened. What was once open and wanting was now closed, afraid.

As much as I enjoyed giving you pleasure, I knew I would enjoy giving you pain a hundred times over.

I am a greedy one. And I like this feeling of control. Much different with pain than pleasure-giving.

I thrust my hand into your mouth.

"Suck."

I am surprised by the intensity of your response. You moan deeply, sucking hard. You suck my finger so strongly that they go deep enough to choke you.

As much as I love seeing you debase yourself, I think I would like it much better to deny you this pleasure so I quickly, rudely pull my hand from your mouth.

You lurch towards it, your mouth still ready to suck.

Suddenly, I wish I had a cock. A huge cock, painfully hard.

Then I realize: I *do* have a cock. It's purple, obscenely large and lives in your headboard cabinet.

Purchased a few weeks ago, this cock of mine is like a strap on that doesn't require a strap. There is a bulbous projection at the base of it that inserts into my cunt when I hold it in place by tightening my muscles.

Without warning, I shove my index finger into your ass. You make a little cry.

"It hurts." Your voice is tiny.

With my free hand, I reach into the cabinet.

Unfortunately for you, the lube is in the cabinet on the other side of the bed and I do t feel like you are worth the trouble.

I slowly fuck you with my finger. You continue to yelp, but in time I feel your asshole relax and welcome me. You begin to move your ass in time with my thrusts.

My pussy is dripping wet. It is easy to place my portion of the torture device inside my cunt.

I continue to fuck your tight little hole with my finger.

You begin to moan again. Too much pleasure for you. I quickly remove my finger and press my cock against you.

You stiffen again. You know what is coming.

"No." you say." please. I can't."

But I know you can. You've taken much bigger things in that wrecked ass of yours. Bigger, rougher things. Things you've told me about. A Dildo. A bedpost. A fist.

I tell you as much. You whimper.

I lean hard into you. I feel you fighting me. I push harder.

I continue to press, but you fight me so. I relent.

"Turn over." I order. You don't move.

I roughly push you so that you are lying on your back. Your legs are still up, as if you are quadruped. Your eyes are closed.

"Look at me."

You open them. I want you to see what is coming.

I straddle your chest, my cock waving about. It hits you in the face. You wince.

You stare up at me, waiting.

"Suck it."

It's hard and unyielding. It's difficult for you, but your efforts are admirable.

You suck. You lick the shaft up and down, swirling your tongue around the head.

You make me wish I had a real cock, you suck so well. I'd come in your mouth.

"Suck it good, cunt," I say,"It's the only lube you're going to get. "

You are so obedient.

I am very pleased with you. Your desperation thrills me.

I pull my cock from your greedy whore mouth.

I keep you on your back. I want to see your face.

I find your asshole with my fingers and push my cock into you. Just the very tip.

You cry out. Your eyes are wide, unfocused.

I begin to rock into you. The rocking motion presses the part I hold inside me against my g-spot. It is a delicious feeling.

I'm so wet, I have to use a hand to keep it from falling out.

You are so good. You stay so still.

I push harder. An inch of purple silicone enters your asshole.

With just that inch, I begin to fuck you slowly. You start to cry.

"It doesn't hurt that bad," I say.

"I can't! I can't! Can't! Take any more. " you cry. You are sobbing. Your hands are clenched into fists. I take your right one and place it on your hard, twitching cock.

Without missing a beat, You begin to stroke yourself, still crying.

I know you can take more, and you will take more. I begin to thrust harder, deeper, faster. The more pain I cause, the faster you jerk off. I know I'm giving you what you want. Your body betrays you.

You've had bigger and worse things inside you.

I love you. I love your black hole of an ass.

It sucks everything inside it, including my cock.

You are now crying, and your words an unintelligible.

I watch, fascinated, as the entirety of my purple shaft disappears into that wrecked asshole of yours.

In. Out. In. Out.

Your cock is dripping.

You cry and stroke. You're on autopilot.

I pound you so hard that my pussy slaps against your balls.

You easily take it. It was made for your ass.

You know what you are.

Watching you cry out in pain while jerking off excites me so much. I continue to pound you.

My only regret is that I can't come inside your ass.

I would love to come inside you, withdraw and watch my come slowly leak out of you.

I would gather some on my fingers and force them into your mouth.

You're such a slut, there'd be no forcing. You'd take it eagerly - licking, sucking, devouring my cone and the juices of your own defiled ass.

I back off a bit, slowly pulling out my cock. You only have five inches in you now. I fuck you with the five. Slowly. Backing out each time a little more until its just the tip again.

You scream in both relief and frustration.

I should've brought a gag.

Then I remember. I take my hand off the cock and put it in your mouth. It's covered with both our juices. You stop screaming and start sucking, just like a baby placated with its bottle.

You are so at home, imagining a cock in your mouth.

Suddenly, I thrust deep inside you. You bite my hand and scream out. At the same time, you begin to come. Your come spurts out in thick streams. I watch your body convulse in ecstasy and pain.

Your hand is in a death grip on your cock. Your orgasm is long, you thrash about.

I never stop fucking.

I pull out of your ass, take my hand from your mouth and use it to spread your come over the shaft of my cock.

"Clean me like the good boy you are."

...

Your mother has finished talking about Fifty Shades of Grey ("it wasn't what I expected, but I liked it I guess.") and asked us if we can stay for dinner.

"No," you say, smiling at me. "We've got plans."