So Did I Get The Part?

Story Info
Actress goes on a Special Audition.
1.1k words
3.69
13.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

She was desperate. It had been a long time since she had had an audition and she really needed to land this role. The biggest reason of which was that she was broke.

Sally clutched her resume close to her chest as she struggled to walk in the gusting wind. Of course her audition had to be on the coldest day of the year. She finally found the building and ducked inside. The room she entered was rather plain. Other than a couch on the far wall, there were no other furnishings. The walls were beige and there was one window on the wall near the couch. As Sally was looking around someone entered from another room. "You must be Sally," he said.

"Yes, I'm Sally. Are you Mr. Monroe?" Sally asked.

"No, Mr. Monroe is my father. You can call me Bill," he said . When he look at her, he had a smile on his face that could have lit up the entire room. "Let me take a look at your resume." Until that moment, she had not realized that she still had a death grip on her resume. Their hands brushed as she handed it over to him and she felt a spark.

"I really hope he didn't feel that too," Sally said to herself. From the look on his face that was not the case. When Sally looked up she could see the huge grin returning to Bill's face. This made her face feel hot.

"I'd like to take a few photographs if you do not mind. Just to see what you are like in front of a camera," Bill said.

"I don't mind at all," Sally replied.

"Okay, I'll be right back. I just have to get the camera from the other room. Make yourself at home," he said. He then exited the room.

"Get a hold of yourself," Sally said to herself.

"If you don't you are going to blow any chance you have of getting this part." She flung her coat down and took a few deep breaths.

By that time, Bill was back in the room. "Okay , let's get started. Why don't you stand over by the couch and the window," Bill suggested.

"Okay." Sally walked over and began posing. Bill started snapping pictures. After about a minute, he ushered Sally over to him.

" You seem a little tense. When I photograph you it looks almost as if your shoulders are up around your ears. You know you don't have to be afraid I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to take a few pictures," he said. As he was saying this, Bill massaged Sally's shoulders.

"Can I have another try please? I know that I can do a whole lot better," Sally asked.

"Sure we can try again. This time why don't you try sitting or laying on the couch, " Bill said. He watched Sally walk back to the couch. For some reason, he could not stop staring. Her ass in those jeans was starting to make him so hard. Once he snapped back to reality, Sally was lying on the couch with her arms behind her head. This position caused her breast to strain against the buttons of her shirt. Bill snapped a few more shots.

" Are there better for you, Bill?" Sally asked.

" Much better," Bill replied. " I have to put a new roll of film in the camera. This will only take a few seconds." He turned his back on her. While his back was turned Sally quietly slipped off her blouse. As soon as he turned around Sally could see the affect she was having on Bill.

" I thought that the blouse might get in the way of some of the shots," she said teasingly.

All Bill could do was gulp. He inched closer to her. "I would like to do some close- ups," he said. He started snapping pictures and as he did he panned the camera down her body. Sally then slowly sat up.

"Bill, aren't close-ups usually of a person's face," she whispered in his ear. This sent goosebumps down his spine. He then stood up and put the camera on the floor. Then he returned to the couch and without hesitation grabbed Sally's hand and placed it so that she could feel his massive hard-on through his pants.

"Do you feel what you do to me? Do you know how difficult it has been for me to act professional?" he said. Suddenly he realized that Sally's hand was no longer perfectly still. It was gliding up and down his still jean clad cock. If she kept this up he would cum before he even got his pants off. "Uh-uh. Not so fast. I wonder if I'm not the only one that has been turned on today," Bill said as he found the clasp on the front of her bra and popped it open. Her nipples stood at attention just waiting to be sucked. Bill took one into his mouth. He flicked his tongue across the surface. This cause electric shocks throughout Sally's entire body.

She let out a low moan. " You know that mouth of yours is libel to drive me wild," she said. As Bill continues to suck her breasts.

After a few moments, his hands moves southward as he captured her mouth with his. After a breath stealing kiss, he said," Let's see what you do when I do this." He slid his hand into her panties and into her already wet folds.

Sally let out another low moan and started squirming trying to get more of his fingers. She could not stand it any more . She felt like she was going to explode at any second. Then suddenly he stopped. " Why did you stop?" she asked.

" I just thought it might be easier to do what I know we both want if I removed these," he said. He then slid his jeans down his well toned legs to the floor and kicked them away. Sally removed her panties kicking them aside as well. They both stood for a second admiring each other's naked bodies . Then Bill pushed back onto the couch and said," I've wanted you since the moment you walked in the door this afternoon." He then captured her mouth and as their tongues intertwined he slowly entered her. Then he withdrew until only the tip was within her folds. Then he plunged deep into her. Sally could feel him within her core. As he picked up the pace she could feel herself losing control . Suddenly she shuttered and climaxed. She dug her fingernails into Bill's back.

"Oh my," she said. After pumping in and out a few more times, Bill grasped onto the edge of the couch pinning Sally in place and emptied his semen into her. After they both climaxed they lay there for a while in each other's arms.

When it was time for Sally to leave she turned to Bill and asked," So did I get the part?"

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers