Office Tease

Story Info
Fran pays for all her teasing.
923 words
3.46
49.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers

Al could not believe Fran continued to tease him. Every day she would come in wearing short, tight skirts and low cut tops. Then she would purposely drop stuff on the floor and bend over right in front of him. She would either flash him her cleavage or a view of her tight, little ass. Normally he would then be forced to go to the bathroom and jerk off so that none of his coworkers would realize the effect that she had on him. Not today though, today she would pay for all of the teasing she had done the entire time they had worked together.

About half way through a typical morning, she walked passed his desk brushing a pile of paper off and knocking it off his desk. The papers fluttered to the floor. As she bent over to pick up the papers, Al grabbed her ass. "Hey, what are you doing?" Fran exclaimed. "Get your hands off my ass."

"You know you want it. Why else would shake your ass practically in my face?"

"You have completely flipped your lid if you don't let me go I am going to file a sexual harassment complaint on you."

"No you won't because I know you want this . I bet that if I stuck my finger into your pussy you would be soaking wet." As he said that he slid his finger forward and over her slit. "Just as I suspected." Al shoved his finger underneath Fran's nose. "Now walk and don't you dare make a sound." He trapped her one arm in back of her. He then pushed her forward towards an abandoned office then shoved her inside . Once Al slammed the door and locked it behind them.

"Why are you doing this to me?" asked Fran innocently.

"Don't act so innocent with me. You walk around teasing all the guys here and then act like you don't want it when someone decides to give you exactly what you want. Get down on your knees and show me what else those pouty lips of yours can do. Fran reluctantly fell down to her knees. Al unzipped his pants and lowered them to the floor. "Now suck my hard cock and when I cum you better not let any go on the floor if you do you will be licking it right up." Fran then took it in her mouth slowly inch by inch. Then she withdrew and licked along the length of it. "That mouth of yours is driving me crazy."

Fran could feel his cock expanding in her mouth as sucked. Secretly she could not wait until he came. She loved the feel of it sliding down her throat and the taste of it in her mouth. As she sucked Al deeper into her throat she moaned.

"You're liking this aren't you?" Al taunted. "I knew you truly were a little slut and you just confirmed it for me. Now hold hold that head of yours still while I fuck your mouth." Al pounded in and out of Fran's mouth. He could not believe how good her lips felt around his hard cock. "You like the taste of my cock and I bet you'll like it even more when I slam it into your wet little pussy." He continued to slam his cock deep down her throat. Suddenly he shuttered and sent hot cum deep down her throat.

When Al pulled out of her mouth, Fran licked her lips. "Hmm, you taste so good."

Al then pulled her up off her knees. He shoved her over the desk in the corner of the room. He flipped up her skirt revealing her bare ass. "You are a very naughty girl. You've been walking around all day with no panties. I need to punish you." With that he slapped her ass hard.

Fran let out a yelp. As he continued to smack her ass, Fran's yelp turned into moans.

"You like the way that feels don't you," Al said. " You are a little slut."

Fran moaned. "That feels so good."

Al then turned her around. "Look what have done to me again." Fran began to lower herself in order to suck him again. "I love your mouth but I want more than just a hot mouth. I want to feel your tight pussy around my cock. Get up on the desk and spread your legs."

Fran sat up on the desk and spread her legs wide. "Do you like what you see?" She spread legs even wider.

"Nice . Your pussy looks like it is begging me to pound it but I want to hear your mouth beg me to fuck you."

" I so want to feel your big cock inside me," Fran said. "I want to feel you pounding in and out of my wet pussy."

With that Al lifted her legs onto his shoulders and slammed into her. "You are so tight. Feels so good around my hard cock." He pulled out and slammed back into her.

Fran began moaning. "Oh that feels so amazing. Your cock is so hard."

Al continued pounding into her until her to the desk and spurted hot cum into her. Moments later Fran was convulsing around him.

" Now that felt good didn't it?"

"Oh yes that felt amazing," Fran exclaimed.

"We must do this again," Al said. "We must keep this as our little secret though." They both slipped out of the office quietly closing the door behind them.

elphaba69
elphaba69
24 Followers