Love in Chains Ch. 10

Story Info
Adam isn't about to let Nye stand on his own feet for long.
3.7k words
3.92
7.6k
1

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Nye was utterly relaxed and content when he heard Adam enter the bathroom. His eyes were closed and he didn't open them as he listened to him walk across the room or when he sat down on the edge of the bath. Hearing the soft chink of glass being set down on the side he sighed, thinking of the cold wine on his lips and sliding down his throat, cooling him after the hot bath.

Handing Nye a glass Adam buried his hands in his hair, massaging his temples. Sighing more deeply he sank further into the sweet smelling water and tilted his head back.

"You're going to spill your wine."

Nye was pleased to note that Adam's voice was completely relaxed, the only tone one of light amusement. After their last conversation he had been a little worried that Adam was annoyed with him.

"Who cares?"

"If you're not going to drink it, give it here. I'll put it on the side until you're ready for it."

After taking a long drink, Nye handed over his glass and rested his head against Adam's leg as he gently stroked his face.

"Happy?"

"Oh yes. Absolutely."

Adam was entranced by the flickering candlelight as it washed over the perfect features of the boy and shimmered on the water in the bath. Beneath the rippling surface he could see Nye's body, lithe and perfect and he wanted to touch. He so wanted to touch.

"You look better."

"Mmmm."

Slipping his hands under Nye's hair Adam began to massage his neck and shoulders earning an appreciative moan.

"You feel tense." Adam removed his hands and ruffled the damp hair. "Get yourself into the bedroom and I'll give you a proper massage."

"Oh, that sounds good."

"You better believe it. I did a course in therapeutic massage and I have been told I have magic hands."

"And why not? You have magic everything else."

There was a tone in Nye's voice that always made Adam shiver. It was the tone that suggested that Nye was in the mood for a different kind of massage. Adam smiled and wondered whether perhaps he might delay his plans until the morning after all.

Adam was about to get up and leave when Nye, feeling relaxed, happy and confident decided that this might be a good time to broach the subject of the party and to tell Adam about Kane before someone else did.

"Kane came to The Club today."

Fortunately Nye had his eyes closed and didn't see the look on Adam's face.

"Kane?"

"Yeah. You remember, my American friend."

"I remember him."

"Well, he spoke to Mir and wanted to check I was okay. He's asked me to a party on Friday. He's leaving, going back to university and it's kind of a farewell."

"Oh really? I'm not sure what we're doing Friday. We'll see..."

Nye looked up at him a strange look in his eyes. "No Adam. There's no 'we'll see', not this time. I have already decided that I am going to go. I promised Kane."

Adam stared at him for a moment, his face unreadable. "I might not be able to get away. I may have a meeting Friday evening."

"That's alright Adam. The thing is... I... Kane is my friend and the party is going to be full of my other friends and my sister. I want to do this on my own." This time Adam couldn't hide the look. "Adam, I know you don't like Mir and you don't like Kane and I wouldn't want to put either you or them in a difficult position."

"Then don't go."

"Adam." Nye's voice was gentle. "I haven't seen my friends or my family for a long time. I'm not complaining about that but seeing Kane today... It's not that you're not enough for me, or that I want to be anywhere or with anyone but you... but I've known some of these guys for most of my life... and Mir for all of it. I don't want to go back to where I was before I met you and I am not going to be talking about you to anyone at the party. I just need to go Adam. I really need to go."

Grinding his teeth Adam simmered, then relaxed and smiled, nodding. "Alright. I can see this is important to you. I'll arrange for someone to drive you."

Nye rose from the bath, the water sloughing off him as he reached out and pulled Adam into an exuberant embrace. "Thank you Adam. I was so afraid you would try and stop me and it's really important. Kane is my best friend and I have missed him. I want to say goodbye properly."

"I thought I was your best friend."

Nye laughed. "You're too old to pout Adam. You are so much more than my best friend. You are my lover, my light, my life. You are my everything."

Despite himself Adam smiled and hugged him back. "Dry off and I'll go and prepare for the massage."

"Prepare?"

"Hmmm... you've never had an experience like this before, I can guarantee you that."

"Promises, promises."

When Nye walked into the bedroom five minutes later he was very surprised to find the curtains closed and candles giving the room a soft pink glow. Adam was naked and busy laying things out on the little wheeled table that had various functions in the bedroom. He could see rows of glass bottles and jars and a sweet scent tickled his nose.

"What are those?"

Adam turned and smiled. "Aromatherapy oils. If I'm going to do it I may as well do it properly."

"Oh wow."

Nye's eyes were wide with excitement and Adam licked his lips with anticipation.

"What about the Chinese?"

"To hell with the Chinese. We'll have cheese on toast."

"Sounds good to me."

Dropping the towel which he had wrapped around him Nye lay down on the bed.

"Turn over and let me start on your back. That way I won't lose concentration half way through."

Grinning Nye complied. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply as Adam began to stroke his shoulders and back with hands slick with oil. Adam then began to massage his muscles causing a moan of pleasure to escape his lips.

Slowly and sensuously, pausing occasionally to pour and mix the oils, Adam worked his way down Nye's body, glorying in its perfection as he did so. When he reached his buttocks Adam slicked the scented oils over the taut skin and kneaded the muscles before allowing his finger to slide into the sweet valley between. Nye shivered and sighed.

Encouraged by the fact that he hadn't tried to stop him Adam ran his finger up and down a few times, liberally coating the whole area with oil. Nye moaned and arched his back, raising his hips. When Adam touched his entrance he winced and grunted.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes but don't stop. Please."

Adam continued to gently rub Nye occasionally allowing the very tip of his finger to probe the hole. Each time Nye shuddered and groaned and Adam withdrew. After a while, as Adam became more excited, his impatience got the better of him and slipped his finger in up to the knuckle. Nye went stiff and cried out.

"Ah... that hurts."

Leaving his finger in place Adam gently stroked Nye's back, soothing him. Slowly his muscles relaxed and Adam waited, still stroking his back until his finger was released and then he pushed in further. Whimpering Nye tensed again and clenched reflexively. Adam smiled at the fact he had not uttered a word or asked him to stop.

Again he waited until Nye was relaxed and again he pressed in. This time Nye gasped and cried out.

"Please Adam, please stop. I... I can't. It hurts so much. Please I... I can't. I can't bear it."

"It's alright babe. Just give it a minute. It's done now. The pain will ease in a minute. This is as bad as it gets."

"Adam, you don't know... I feel... I feel as if ... as if someone has been punching me on the inside." He squirmed then froze. "Please Adam it hurts. It really hurts."

"Just relax Nye. It's worse because you are all tensed up. It isn't as if you are torn or anything. There's no blood."

"It's not that. It's not like that. It's not like when I was torn... this is worse. It's deep... right inside... it hurts Adam." Nye whimpered again and squirmed, clearly in a lot of pain.

Adam stroked his back. "Ssssh. It's alright. It's alright babe. Just relax and I'll withdraw. It's alright sweetheart. Just relax."

Very slowly and carefully Adam withdrew his finger, every millimetre filling Nye with liquid fire. He was sobbing quietly by the time Adam had withdrawn completely. Adam sat for a while stroking his back until he was quiet. Finally he turned on his side and looked up at Adam through tears.

"I'm sorry Adam. I'm really sorry. I so wanted to do this for you. You've been so wonderful but it hurts so much. I'm so sorry."

"Hush. It's alright. I should have known better. You've never been very good with pain and you've had a hard few days."

"It's not that I'm not good with pain... Adam that's not fair. This is... this is... I just can't. It's awful. If I could I would, I swear it."

"What if you could?"

"I can't Adam... I just told you. Oh please don't make me feel bad, not when I was feeling so good. I'll do anything else, anything. Just don't make me do that."

"Relax sweetheart. I'm not going to hurt you. I wouldn't hurt you for the world."

Nye relaxed slightly but his face was still anxious. Adam stroked his hair, looking into his eyes. "I want to make love you to Nye. I want to wipe all that pain from your mind. We've both been through a lot and I need to be able to express my love to you in the way I know best. I need it babe."

Nye frowned. "I know but... Couldn't we do it another way?"

"Another way?"

Nye smiled seductively and ran his hand over Adam's chest and lightly over his cock, which twitched under his fingers. "I'm sure I could find other ways to please you."

Adam smiled. "I'm sure you could, and you will, but... we need this Nye... we both need it."

Nye recognised the tone in his voice and the look in his eyes and his heart sank. "You said you wouldn't hurt me."

"And I won't babe. There's no need." Nye's brow raised quizzically. "I picked up a little something in the meeting this afternoon and brought it home. I knew that this would be hard for you so I wanted to make it easy."

"I don't understand. What 'little something'? Some anaesthetic lube or something?"

"No, not quite." Going to the tray of glass bottles he picked up one and held it between his fingers. "One shot of this and the pain goes away."

"Drugs? After what happened you want to drug me?"

"No... babe you've got it all wrong. It isn't a drug, not like you think. It's a mild muscle relaxant with a pain blocker. I got it for the dungeon. It's used for acclimatising newcomers to the equipment. It's standard in the business. You won't be 'drugged'. It won't make you sleepy or take away any sensation, only the pain."

Nye looked at the bottle suspiciously. "Can't you just be satisfied with something else until I'm healed?"

"And when will that be? I know you're hurt Nye but the physical pain is only a very small part of it. It isn't a question of being 'satisfied'. It's a question of knowing what's best for you and wanting to see you well and whole and further along the road."

"'Further along the road?' What's that supposed to mean? The truth is... you want to punish me don't you? For wanting to go to the party. That's what this is really all about."

"What? No! Don't be ridiculous. As if I would ever be that petty." Adam looked outraged but Nye knew better. With steady eyes he stared at Adam who sighed with irritation and put the bottle back on the tray. "Think what you want."

They were both silent as Adam began to clear away the aromatherapy oils and put the bottles back into a large deep wooden box on the chest of drawers. After a time he stopped and turned to Nye.

"I'm sorry Nye. I truly wasn't trying to punish you. I just thought... I wanted... I needed you. Yes, I was being selfish but... you don't realise how much what happened with Lian affected me too. I needed to be close to you and I needed to fuck you. You know me. You know what I'm like. Fooling about isn't enough for me. It isn't ever enough. I need to fuck. Please Nye. Won't you even consider it? I wouldn't have suggested it if I thought it was going to hurt you."

Nye stared at him impassively, his face a complete blank. Adam would have given anything to know what was going on behind his eyes, and he wouldn't have liked it.

"Nye..."

"No Adam. I'm sorry but this time the answer is no. No I am not going to let you fuck me. No I am not going to let you drug me. No I am not going to agree to not go to the party. No I am not going to stop seeing my family and friends. I'm sorry that I am being so blunt about it but I need you to understand. I love you. I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you but I won't... I can't become just another part of you... or a plaything to be used when you want and sit in a corner when you don't. I won't ever be anything but me. I'm sorry if that shocks or upsets you but that's the way it is."

Before a stunned Adam could say anything Nye rolled off the bed and stalked out of the bedroom. For a moment Adam stared after him and then he threw the bottle of oil he was holding in his hand at the wall so hard that it shattered.

***

Nye was sitting on the sofa nervously drinking whisky when Adam emerged from the bedroom. He looked up with anxious eyes. Walking slowly across the room Adam handed him the bathrobe he was carrying, as Nye was still naked. Cautiously Nye took it, scanning Adam's face for signs of his mood. With a sigh Adam sat down.

"I was a jerk. I'm sorry." Nye's eyes widened and a grin broke over his face. "Yeah yeah, don't get too used to it. You won't hear it that often. But you were right. It's what I want too... only I'm too stubborn and set in my ways to realise it." He extended his hand. "Partners?"

Nye laughed, took the hand and then pulled Adam into an embrace. "Partners."

After a while Adam pulled back and smiled up at Nye. "Well now that's sorted out, I don't know about you but I'm starving. Shall we order that Chinese now?"

"That's the best thing you've said all night. Shall I get the menu?" Adam reached into the pocket of his robe and took out a folded menu, handing it to Nye.

"Why don't you order for both of us?"

"Really?"

"I'll go and open some wine."

Nye reached for the phone while pouring over the menu. As Adam reached for a bottle of full bodied red wine from the rack he could hear him placing the order enthusiastically. He hoped that Nye would order things he liked... after all he would be eating it all... by the time it came Nye wouldn't be feeling very hungry at all.

Reaching into his pocket he took out a slim glass tube and emptied the contents into one of the glasses of wine. He surreptitiously stuck a tiny yellow dot sticker on the bottom of the glass so he would not accidentally drink from the wrong one.

Taking the glasses and bottle he headed back into the lounge and held one out to Nye who took it and sipped smiling happily, then he made a face and looked at the glass.

"Not the best wine you've ever had? Well... I can't be completely unselfish all at once can I? We almost always have white because you like it so I thought I would force feed you Shiraz tonight as a bit of petty revenge."

Nye smiled and sipped again. "It's not so bad." But he said it while making a face.

Adam sighed rolling his eyes. "Alright... I'll make a deal with you. Drink ONE glass and I'll go get you some of that wishy washy white crap you like."

"It is not 'wishy washy white crap'. It's really nice."

"Yeah well, whatever."

Nye laughed and drained his glass holding it out triumphantly while screwing up his face and trying not to choke. "Anyone who actually likes this has a serious deficiency in the taste department."

"Some people might argue that a fine Shiraz that costs as much as that bottle did, constitutes not a deficiency in the taste department, as you so eloquently put it, but rather the epitome of good taste, a liberating and almost orgasmic experience."

Nye laughed. "Well some people are strange... we both know that."

Smiling Adam left him and went back into the kitchen. Putting Nye's glass in the dishwasher he selected another and grabbed a random bottle of white wine out of the rack.

Nye beamed when he saw it. "Now that's better."

After pouring a glass of white wine for Nye Adam picked up his own glass and walked over to the window staring out into the gathering darkness. "God I love this apartment. I never get tired of this view, especially at night."

Nye wandered over to stand at his side and rested his head against his shoulder as they watched the lights moving past below.

"I wish we could see the stars."

"Too much light pollution."

"True. It's a shame though. I like stars."

Adam tightened his arm around his waist and kissed the top of his head. "How are you feeling now? Nice and relaxed?"

"Oh yes, very relaxed. In fact..." he yawned, "I could sleep again. That's all I seem to be doing lately."

"If you need to, you need to. You can go back to bed after dinner if you like. I'll come and rub your shoulders and promise I won't try to rape you."

He could feel Nye smile against his shoulder. "You know that I'm not saying no to everything. I am happy to fool around a little."

"Are you sure you won't fall asleep on me?"

"I promise I'll try not to." Adam smiled and ruffled his hair. Nye responded by pulling away and putting his drink down on the table. He then turned and reaching up laced his hands behind Adam's head and kissed him. Slightly taken by surprise Adam kissed him back and for a while they stood in front of the window pressed against each other, breathing in the scent of each other. At some point both robes fell open and they were skin to skin.

Adam slipped his hands under Nye's robe and caressed his body. Nye responded by grinding his hips into Adam, who moaned and plunged his tongue deeper into Nye's mouth.

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Neither made a move to answer it. The knock came again.

"I'd better go."

"Mhm."

"Nye..."

Reluctantly Nye released Adam and looked up at him smiling. Adam noticed that his eyes were huge and bright, the pupils widely dilated. "Keep my place warm."

Hastily belting his robe and collecting his wallet from the table, Adam opened the door and paid for the Chinese. The delivery man looked a little stunned, but went away with a smile on his face when he gave him a large tip.

He deposited the Chinese on the table near the sofa and then went back to Nye who was still staring out of the window. Sliding his hands around his waist he whispered. "Now where were we?"

Nye turned in his embrace and looked up at him. He wasn't smiling and looked a little... blurred.

"I don't know if I want... to eat."

"Why not? You chose everything. What's wrong?"

Nye blinked slowly and opened his eyes wider, trying to focus. "I think..." he licked his lips. "I think I might be..."

Adam tightened his grip and braced himself as Nye's eyes rolled up and his full weight fell against him.

"Yes... I really think you might."

Sweeping Nye up in his arms Adam carried him to the sofa and let him fall, sprawled across it. He lay still and didn't stir. Adam reached into his pocket and took out the glass bottle he had been urging on Nye earlier and a small syringe. Smiling to himself he filled the syringe and then put it between his teeth as he hauled Nye to lie full out on the sofa. Dropping his robe he climbed up to sit astride Nye, opening his robe and slipping his arms out, so that they were both naked.

For a moment he paused and stroked Nye's face. "It was nice knowing the old you Nye... but unfortunately he is about to meet with a fatal accident. I look forward to getting to know the new you."

Obviously Nye didn't respond, neither did he stir as Adam carefully injected the drug and put the syringe on the coffee table. Although Adam would have preferred to have made love to a Nye who was at least responding, even if not in a fully conscious way, he was unable to wait for the sedative to wear off and so he got down to it straight away.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12