Dublins Hidden Desire

Poem Info
198 words
4.5
2.3k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hide you might but still you are exposed for me.

Your legs reaching out for my confounding lust.

As lights shadows shine brightly on your fawning face, the doves caress your radiant skin.

I imagine my lips kissing your eyes, like dancing elves in ecstasy would do unbidden and elated.

Try as I might I can't see inside your desires, carry me with you so that I have the peace that your body offers me.

As open as my blindness may be, hidden your intimate secrets remain.

While out bodies may one day shine brightly like a star together in burning fury, I remain in burning frost until that very day.

Draw me a picture of our togethernes, so that I might see something of you in my lonely life.

A tangled reflection of what might only seem real to you and a brief abstraction for me.

Allow me that sight of you that my fire spurned eyes long to entertain.

Open those legs that house a forest of seeping desires for my growing timber of futility.

Sail on the winds of our body's insecurity and doubts while our passions consume our longing to unite as one.


Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
IN DUBLINS FAIR CITY

a million stories await their discovery, TK U MLJ LV NV