Blossoming Shemale Ch. 02

Story Info
James learns who kidnapped and has designs on him.
3.6k words
4.4
69.8k
34

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers

This is inspired by:http://www.literotica.com/s/reluctant-shemale tawnysuede's Reluctant Shemale if you enjoyed it, I hope you'll enjoy this series.

* * *

My name was James. It was, before everything that happened, anyway. I'd come from pretty good stock, as the snooty, upper class would likely say. I guess I still did, although it would take a DNA test to prove it now, and to be honest, I didn't really have the desire. That was all before. I have to accept the now, and when I'm truly honest with myself, I relish the now. I'll try to tell you my story, the important parts as I've come to identify them. Let me take you back...

* * *

It all started at a Friday night drinks where I'd been trying to get into my secretary's panties. I don't remember what happened, but I must have been abducted. I'd woken up in what I thought was a makeshift cell, but the two-way mirror had me doubting that. My first contact within the cell was a shemale who physically intimidated me into sucking her cock. She'd just left, when the TV on the wall switched on.

* * *

Christie's face appeared on the screen. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised, yet I was. "Hi there James. I know you have a lot of questions, but this is a recording, so I'm afraid I can't answer them. They tell me that you'll have already met someone by the time you see this," she smiled, "so I hope you had fun. Obviously I had a hand in what's going to happen to you and you're probably wondering why. It's a long story," she lost her smile at this point. "It's revenge, but not for anything you did to me. I was hired to do a job, which I've now done. Towards the end there I considered quitting, but then you had to go and upset Ms Hille and Miss Starr. Unfortunately they got in touch with my employers, and now you find yourself where you are." This was raising as many questions as it answered.

"It probably hasn't been long since you went missing. There will probably be people looking for you by the end of Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I know they had to move up their plans a bit, which is why you're even watching this video, rather than under the knife already."

Under the knife? What the hell is she talking about? That implied there would be some kind of surgery. Kidnapping me and keeping me against my will was one thing, but now they were going to cut me open as well?

The video continued, "Suffice to say a few things weren't ready yet, so they're planning to keep you entertained until they are, shouldn't be too long. As for where you are, even I don't know that. I know you're out of the city and that no-one will find you, because they'll have no reason to look there. I'm a little scared for you, and a little excited at the same time," she was smiling again now, "but I honestly don't know what you'll be like afterwards. If it matters to you, I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll get the chance to apologise to you in person, and I hope you'll be willing to accept my apology." She disappeared and the screen went black.

I suddenly remembered, the club we'd gone to that night, was Ms Hille and Miss Starr's club/spa/thing, Underground. Christie had suggested it. I'd been so drunk that night I hadn't realised. So this was all payback for reporting them. At least, that explained their side. But Christie said they met her employers later, so I'd already been targeted by someone else, some other unknown party or parties. Was I really so evil or important that I'd accumulated such enemies? It was far-fetched, and my heart raced, I couldn't deny where I was could I, locked up in a cell, subjected to perverse sexual acts, and something else in store, something that would change me?

They raised the volume so slowly that it took a while before I realised there was sound coming from the TV again. With what I was going through, I was extremely scared of what I was hearing, what I was about to see. There was nothing on the screen. It didn't take long to work out what the sloppy, squelching, sucking noises were though, in light of what I had just been through. Eventually, the image slowly appeared, and of course it was a video of some chick sucking a dick. Why on Earth were they showing me porn?

I had no idea how long I'd been here, but either way it had been a while since I'd jacked off, and I could feel my dick trying to rise in the confines of the tight, pink, spandex thong. I don't know why, but the spandex in combination with it being so small, forcing my junk out the sides made me feel extra horny.

The scene on the screen showed a close up of a 6" cock being sucked and swallowed by a blond with thick DSLs, or dick sucking lips. The camera was zooming slowly out. My cock had slipped out the side of my thong, although I cringed when I realised that I thought of it as *my* thong and not just *the* thong, and was now fully erect. The blond was really going to town on the cock in her mouth, swallowing it to the base, and thrusting back and forth on it really fast. I reached down and tentatively slid my hand around my cock. They were showing me porn, they must expect me to jack off, but I was sure there must be more to it.

My answer came quickly as the camera finally zoomed out to show the entire scene, and what I thought had been a man having his dick blown by a woman, turned out to be one shemale having her cock polished by another shemale. Where the hell was I? I'd been basically raped by a shemale, and now they were forcing me to watch tranny porn. I wasn't a stranger to it, I'd watched my share in the past, but usually only after I'd warmed up watching something else and just randomly come across something.

My dick was hard, really hard. In fact I couldn't remember it having been harder. Was I more into this than I thought? I ran my hand down my stomach and through my pubic hair. My hand was drawn to my cock and I was slowly losing the battle not to stroke it. I could feel it twitching. Why was I so turned on? It didn't take many strokes, only five or six before I was cumming buckets. It fired out of my shaft, shooting onto the floor, spurt after spurt.

* * *

I must have blacked out. When I woke up it was dark, my mouth hurt, my wrists hurt and I was on my knees. I tried to talk but found myself gagged.

"He's awake." Did I know that voice? It wasn't Christie or the shemale who'd raped me before.

"James, I was beginning to think you were rude, sleeping the day away while you've got company." Another voice, but I couldn't place it either.

I was tied up, gagged and blindfolded. My arms and chest were on the bed while my legs were tied down by the knees. Realising the position I was in, my experiences earlier and the porn I'd been watching, I started to panic, and thrashed at my bonds.

"Now, now James, you're only going to hurt yourself." My legs were tied so that they were spread, and as I thrashed I felt something between my legs, long and leathery. The end brushed against my balls and I stopped moving, understanding the threat. "Good boy."

I sensed a figure kneel down to whisper in my ear, the first voice, "I wanted to take you right now, like this, bound, gagged and blindfolded. But then it was pointed out how much sweeter it will be if we wait until you beg for it, and you will be begging."

"Okay, give him the booster and let's go. We still have to meet with Doctor Li and discuss sizes."

"You will beg James."

They stuck me with a needle, right in my butt-cheek. I could feel the pressure as they injected something. Then it was removed, as was the crop from my balls. I started to thrash again, and took a deep breath, before everything faded away...

* * *

Then the routine started. I didn't know it at the time, but the next several days or so were going to progress similarly.

I woke up, much as I had the first time: cell, TV, two-way mirror, spandex thong, the only difference this time, was that I woke up with a raging hard-on.

Soon after I woke, the TV would fire up and I would be shown some combination of transsexual pornography: men with shemales, women with shemales, men fucking shemales, being fucked by shemales, oral sex, anal sex, costumes, cum shots, all sorts. I don't know what they'd injected into me, but I was coming a lot more, and my balls hurt. Sometimes I cried while I jacked off, other times I was so angry I'd yell, and almost hurt myself. Without fail, as soon as I came, I'd pass out. But I couldn't help jack off as soon as the porn started.

Sometimes I'd wake up once while the single, bare globe was on, casting it's weak light to the room, sometimes I'd wake up three times. I had no way to keep track of time, and I didn't even know if the light being on signified day or night. I started marking the wall like they do in prison films, but they marked ejaculations more accurately than they marked days.

It was strange that I wasn't eating or drinking, yet I hadn't felt thirsty or hungry. A couple of times I'd woken with pained jaw muscles, or a dry throat, so I had to assume they were feeding me while I was asleep. I'd also never needed to use the bathroom. What in the hell was this place that they were doing all this to me in my sleep? And why wasn't I waking up during these things?

I know I had at least twenty-five marks before I noticed the changes. I'd been becoming more interested in my nipples while I jacked off. But this particular time, my nipples were huge. How hadn't I noticed this before? They were about 3cm long, 15mm wide. When I noticed and looked at them I stopped masturbating in shock. Instead I twisted my nipple and immediately shot my spunk over the now soiled carpet and passed out again.

* * *

When I woke the next time I could tell I had been asleep for a long time. Sometimes you can just tell. I could also tell things were different. I didn't move. I was aching all over. I could hear beeping, like a heart monitor. I slowly opened my eyes just a slit, trying not to let on to anyone that I was awake. I surreptitiously looked around through the slit of my eyelids; it seemed like a hospital room.

My heart surged, I'd been saved, rescued. I opened my eyes wide and tried to sit up, "Ah!" a girl cried out in pain. My body ached while I lay still, but there was excruciating agony if I tried to move. I lifted my arm and reached around, looking for a call button. That was when I felt the handcuff. Handcuff? Was I under arrest? I was confused, why would I be under arrest? I'd been kidnapped. I looked to the other side and saw the call button and was able to reach it with my left hand.

I could hear that my heart monitor had sped up, obviously due to my panic. I watched the door, waiting for the nurse, and an explanation for why I was here. While waiting, I looked around the room. The window looked just like the one in my cell. This wasn't my cell though, the room shape was wrong.

I looked down at my chest and got my first sight of them. Not naked of course, I was still dressed and under the sheet. But it was pretty clear that there was something wrong with my chest. I passed out.

* * *

They were waiting for me next time, obviously to gloat.

They were sitting in chairs beside my bed, looking bored and reading magazines. Harriet Hille and Dixie Starr. I'd already gathered from Christie's video that they were behind my kidnapping and captivity, although apparently they weren't solely responsible. When they started talking I realised that Dixie was the one that had been whispering in my ear and Harriet had been the other one in the room.

"Welcome back Jamie," Dixie was mocking me; she sat, smirking at me, waiting for me to respond.

"You'll pay for this Dixie!"

WHACK! She slapped me. I'd been in a scrape or two at school when I grew up, but it had been a long time since I'd been struck, and I couldn't remember anything that had ever matched that slap for speed, ferocity or power.

She spoke sweetly, totally belying the physical violence she'd just visited on me, "That's Miss Starr to you Jamie." I could feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I wanted to believe it was my aching body, but I was confused. I'd felt anger only a moment before, and the slap shouldn't have been enough to make me cry.

"It's the hormones darling, they'll settle down eventually, but that's why you're crying." Was Harriet Hille reading my mind? Maybe my confusion showed on my face.

Dixie's eyes flashed at me then, "You shouldn't have called the cops on us Jamie. That made us very angry. The only reason you're even alive right now is because of your darling Christie." I was to be thankful to my secretary for saving my life? She had been key to my current predicament.

"Dixie wanted your head on a plate, but Christie had already called me, and I'd taken steps to protect us. Unfortunately, I couldn't warn Dixie, because my plan worked better if she was taken unaware." Ms Hille was very calm and collected next to Dixie.

"I still spent three days in jail Harriet."

"Yes, and you have my apologies dear," she finally stood from her chair and embraced Dixie from behind. Dixie changed in an instant, gone was the anger and instead she looked blissful being held by Harriet. Harriet now looked at me, "You'll find we're not the best people to anger Jamie. From Dixie you'll get white-hot rage, while I tend to be calm, collected and ice cold, and when you manage to anger us both as you have... well... you're about to learn just what might happen..."

They both looked at me, waiting. I was hesitant to speak, knowing that I might set off Dixie. I felt something tickle my leg, then realised I couldn't see Dixie's hand. She'd slid it under the sheet and was now tracing her way up my leg. It felt different somehow. Her hand travelled up over my hip, across my stomach, and then she touched it.

The memory of my last lucid period came slamming back to me. I'd discovered the hospital room, but passed out when my eyes had discovered... breasts... on my chest. Me, James, I had tits. They must have been fake, some kind of joke, but even now I could feel Dixie's fingertips softly touching, even tickling them. I squirmed, eliciting a giggle from Dixie and a smile from Harriet.

"They work!" Dixie exclaimed, almost questioningly.

"Of course they do, Doctor Li is the best, and we paid top dollar for them."

I stared, incredulously at my very own tits, still under the sheet. I had to get out of here! I tried to sit up. My body was still very sore, but I could manage to move and escape I thought. I'd forgotten all about the handcuffs and hadn't even felt the straps while I laid still. As I struggled, at first I didn't notice Harriet reach over and twist a small tap on my I-V line. A few seconds later I couldn't move my arm, and the paralysis was spreading.

"You won't be able to talk soon James. I didn't want to put you to sleep again just yet," Harriet spoke to me with a sneer, while Dixie began pulling down the sheet, exposing me. "I want to explain a few things to you James, or should I say, Jamie... You see, I have some friends in handy places, and when you reported us, I had to act fast. I couldn't save us from everything, but I managed to hide all the really bad stuff, stuff even you didn't know about when you blew the whistle. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time to hide everything, and my poor, sweet Dixie," she ran the back of her hand down Dixie's face, but Dixie was transfixed by rendering me naked, "had to spend some time in jail. I blame you for this Jamie. Not to mention the disruption and setback to our enterprises. When Dixie got out, she wanted to destroy you. I didn't disagree with her in spirit, only in form. You see, we did destroy James, but you'll learn all about that soon."

Dixie had now pulled the sheet completely off me, and was staring hungrily between my legs. The lack of feedback I was receiving from my body left me with no clue as to what Dixie was interested in. They'd given me tits, had they taken my cock away and given me a pussy? Harriet was making it sound that way. Dixie rubbed the front of her skirt, and made to climb up onto the bed with me. My heart beat with fear, but my saviour was an unlikely one. Harriet grabbed Dixie around the waist and pulled her off the bed.

"No Dixie! I'm telling you. I've gone to a lot of trouble here, and I won't have you spoil my reward. I promise you'll get to enjoy her, but you're going to have to wait." Harriet leaned forward over me and lifted her skirt up over her butt, "For now, you're just going to have to make do with me, unless I'm getting too old for you?" I couldn't tell if this was a genuine self esteem issue for Harriet, or a ploy to get Dixie to do her bidding. Either way, it worked.

"I love you Harriet, and I always will. You never fail to get me excited," As she said this Dixie was taking off her skirt and panties.

If I'd been able to gasp, I would have. Dixie was a T-girl, a tranny, a shemale. Her cock was about five inches long, hard and curved upwards. The head glistened with pre-cum and Dixie stroked it, smearing the pre-cum around, before spitting in her hand and then smearing that around as well, obviously looking to really lube up her cock.

Harriet laid her torso across my abdomen. Dixie stepped up behind her aiming her cock at Harriet. Harriet huffed as Dixie thrust forwards. They both seemed to relish the feeling, as Dixie just rested there and caressed Harriet's naked hips.

I didn't notice the first withdrawal, it was slow and tender. That was how they began, Dixie slowly pumping herself in and out of Harriet, Harriet's eyes half-closed, a look of bliss on her face.

I couldn't move a muscle. From my position I couldn't even see much of myself. I was transfixed by the shemale joining before me. I didn't know if Harriet was one as well, but at this point, it seemed like a safe assumption. I looked at Dixie, and though there was more intensity there, she too looked blissful, as she slowly, lovingly thrust her shecock in and out of her partner.

It's perverse. I'm drugged, paralysed, restrained, watching a shemale and her girlfriend, my tormentors, go at it, and all I can think of is how hot it is. I want to join them. I can't feel my legs, or my stomach, so I have no idea if I'm hard, or even if I have a cock to get hard.

Dixie's hips slowly, lovingly pump and sway, sliding her girl-cock in and out of Harriet. They seem to be relishing it, but surprisingly, it is like I don't matter, they weren't relishing it for my benefit, but like it was a special occasion just for them, and I wasn't even there anymore. It was frustrating. I tried to yell, but as Harriet had stated, I couldn't speak anymore.

Dixie held herself inside Harriet for a beat or two, holding herself deep. Harriet's face shows a bit of discomfort, I assume, from Dixie's deep thrust. Dixie again withdrew, but now, she'd stepped things up a gear. She snapped her hips back, driving her cock inside Harriet. Harriet had her head turned towards me, and I can see the pain on her face.

"Oh fuck Harriet, I love you so much baby. I'm going to bury my seed inside you where it belongs. I'm yours baby and you're mine. All of me." Dixie slid her hands up under Harriet's skirt and grabbed hold of her hips, slamming herself back and forth inside Harriet. There was such concentration on her face, and her body was starting to glisten with sweat. It was almost hypnotic, watching the steady rhythm of Dixie, pumping her hips back and forth, driving her girl-cock up inside Harriet.

I never even realised that the drugs were affecting their final effect, as I passed out.

To be continued...

TheTitLover
TheTitLover
1,337 Followers