Wife's Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Katie wakes up the next day to more surprises.
2.7k words
3.94
90.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpc35
rpc35
23 Followers

Katie slept in the next morning to about 7am. She slept very soundly and as she rolled back in bed it all came back to her and she opened her eyes and started to panic. What did I do last night? how can I possibly face Jake today?

She covered her face with her hands and took a deep breath. But as she replayed last night through her head again she realized that it was a once in a lifetime experience. Who would ever believe her?

Katie couldn't get Jake's body out of her mind, his beautiful cock and the feeling of him in her mouth. That unmistakable tingle was back. Katie listen to her door trying to hear if he was still there, she had no idea of his schedule.

Katie was on an evening flight. Katie brushed her teeth and put on her PJ outfit which she did not wear to bed. It was a pair of thin white cotton PJ pants and a tight baby doll nighty. She put her hair up into a pony tail and cautiously walked out to the kitchen, but Jake was not around. She peeked into his bedroom and his stuff was there but he wasn't. After drinking some juice and rubbing her eyes to wake up she walked back towards her room and in walked Jake from the patio. He was in his swim suit and toweling off from a swim in the ocean.

Jake had a big smile on his face, "Good morning Katie."

Katie felt uncomfortable but she didn't sense that he was. They exchange good mornings and the site of his body gave her tingles. Katie did her best to play it off and pretend last night never happened. She did her best to keep the conversation moving with no awkward pauses. Katie had her arms crossed realizing she was not wearing a bra. Jake made his way past Katie to the kitchen and as he did he leaned in towards her and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and whispered, "Thank you for last night."

Katie blushed and was mortified, speechless. As Jake walked away Katie felt she needed to make a statement.

"Listen, Jake about last night. That shouldn't have happened. Nobody can know. It was a mistake. I don't know what I was thinking."

Jake turned around and stood behind Katie's right shoulder as she stood in her place with her arms crossed.

"Nobody will ever know, but you were amazing. Really, thank you."

Katie was turning beet red, again speechless. She turned her head to look at Jake and he was looking right at her. All she could think was, oh those eyes and she had to look away.

Jake whispered, "Its OK, Katie follow me, please."

Jake turned and walked towards the kitchen and Katie reluctantly followed. Jake headed straight into his room and Katie paused at the door, not sure if she should come in but Jake turned and urges her inside.

"Katie turn around."

Not knowing where this was going, she did so. Jake then took the same blindfold he used last night and reached over her head and started to place it over her eyes. Katie gently stopped his hands and asked what he was doing.

"Relax, I just want to show you something. It's OK."

Katie let Jake blindfold her. Her body language became uncomfortable as she kept her arms crossed in defiance. Jake walked around to her front and asked, "How does that feel?"

Katie didn't know what to say. "Well, I cant see." Still in defiance.

Jake gently took Katie by the wrist and pried it loose and had her drop her arms. Katie became conscious of her braless breasts. Jake walked around Katie and pulled her wrists back behind her. Katie applied some resistance but nothing meaningful.

"What are you doing?"

Jake then took another soft piece of fabric and tied Katies wrists and walked back in front of her. Jake asked again, "How does that feel?"

Katie took a deep breath, trying to fight what she was feeling. She could smell his scent.

"It feels different." is all Katie could come up with.

"Exactly, now don't move."

Jake slipped his bathing suit off and threw it on the bed.

"I just removed my swim suit. Now how does that feel?"

Katie started to breath heavier and slumped her shoulders a bit, a sign she was weakening. "Jake I don't know how I feel. I'm married, please understand."

Jake grabbed for the little tie that held the waist of Katies cotton pj pants and said, "Katie you can't move, understood?"

Katie sighed and barely audible, "Yes."

Jake pulled on the tie and undid the simple bow tie knot and the string came undone and the waste of her pants loosened and fell to the ground. Katie was wearing a sheer white g-string and for a second she was happy she was blindfolded because he knew her panties were see through and her tight little patch of pubic hair was visible. Jake bent down and helped Katie step out of her pants and as he did he placed her one foot a bit wider so her legs were spread open a bit and he reminder her not to move.

As Jake stood he ran his hands on the inside of her legs to about her mid thigh. He could feel Katie tense from the unexpected touch. He walked around Katie and let two fingers trace around her waist and the tops of her ass cheeks just looking at Katie in her new more vulnerable role. Jake took extra time to admire Katie's beautiful tits snuggly fit in her tight bed shirt. He could tell that she was all natural, the shape of her breasts had that unmistakable teardrop shape, with a touch of sag from her 36 years of life but plenty of firmness still left in her well endowed rack.

He could see her nipples starting to press against her shirt, at the perfect point on her silhouette, her nipples forming the apex of her form. Jake was letting Katie endure the silence as he squatted in front of her so he could get a closer look at her cute trimmed little pussy peaking through her naughty sheer panties. He took the back of his hand and ran up the inside of her thigh again and then reached around between her legs to caress her ass. God, her ass was so smooth and round and firm. He ran his finger right up the inside of her thigh and through the crease where her thighs meet her hip, that sensitive spot just outside her panties. He looked up and could see Katie breathing deeply by her beautiful tits rising and falling as she bit her lower lip trying to quell the sensation.

Jake leaned forward and placed a kiss on the top of her thigh and began to nibble his way up and closer to her panties, then he repeated this on the other thigh as he reached around and caressed her ass. Jake could see a little wet spot forming on the sheer fabric of her panties. Jake stood up and leaned in close to Katie and whispered, "How does that feel" as he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers.

Katie opened her mouth to engage in a deep french kiss but just as she was about to press in Jake pulled away and Katie just broke into a big smile and muttered, "Oh, you bastard."

Jake pulled back and put his hands on the bottom of her shirt and said, "Let's see what I missed last night," and he lifted her shirt so it was above her tits.

Jake melted and said, "Oh Katie, how lovely you are," and he leaned in and gave Katie a firm kiss. She gasped, wishing she could keep his mouth on hers. She wanted to devour him so badly. Her pussy was pulsating and she was so wet that she could barely keep her focus.

Jake leaned in and kissed her tits softly all around her nipples, making sure not to touch her aching erect nipples. Jake loved the sight of her nipples getting so hard and her areola becoming tight and wrinkled from the skin trying to contract from the arousal. Jake stuck his tongue out and gently licked one nipple and Katie flinched and the smile left her face. She became very serious. That look someone has on their face when they are like, 'I need this now.'

Jake could not get enough of Katie's tits. God, they were so perfect, full and round, perky but natural, nipples so hard they beg to be sucked. Jake, unable to completely hold himself back, slid his hand inside Katie's panties and took one of her nipples in his mouth letting his hot mouth and tongue suck in Katie's incredible tit as he ran two fingers over her soaking wet pussy. Katie's knees buckled for a second and let out a throaty moan. Jake's cock was rock hard now and he wanted to fuck Katie good but he he knew he needed to take it slow, to repay Katie the favor.

He grabbed Katie by the shoulders and spun her and helped place her so she had her back to the wall about 18 inches away and leaned her back so her shoulder blades were against the wall and then he took his hand from behind her ass and pushed it forward forcing her pelvis out, as her hands hung behind her still tied. Jake dropped to his knees and efficiently pulled her panties. Her position was more than prone, it was absolutely vulnerable.

Her throbbing pussy out and exposed for the taking. Jake parted her legs a bit more and savored the chance to eat her wonderful pussy. Jake did not tease, he dove right in, licking around her lips and finally taking a flat soft tongue and licking over her aching swollen pussy. Katie could not hold it back.

"Jake, oh please, please lick my pussy, oh my god, please I am so wet."

Jake licked and sucked Katie's pussy and she moaned. When Jake looked up he could not get enough of the view of seeing Katie tits with her nipples rock hard the way she was leaning back. After teasing her pussy for a while and realizing her posture was probably making her tired he sat her on the bed. Jake rubbed his cock teasingly over her tits, circling her nipples, Katie arched her back, pushing her tied hands back into the bed behind her. The feeling of Jake's beautiful cock sliding over her breasts was killing her. Jake then took his cock and rubbed the underside of the head across Katie's lips. Katie instinctively opened her mouth but Jake said, "Keep your mouth closed, Katie", and she did.

After teasing his cock over her luscious lips Jake spoke with a more dominant and controlling tone, "Katie do you want to suck my cock"?

Katie spoke softly, "Yes."

Jake could tell it was hard for Katie to say that out loud.

"Open your mouth, Katie."

Jake fed Katie the head of his cock and Katie immediately closed her lips around the fat, soft head and started to suck and lick.

He was impressed with her eagerness, he thought she might play more coy. Jake pulled it out and Katie sort of gasped, not ready for it to be taken away. Jake, wanting to push her further asked "do you want to suck my cock some more"?

Katie, in a more willing and needy tone said, "yes, please!"

Then ask me." he replied.

"Jake please."

"Please what?"

"Please, may I suck your cock?"

"Good girl, yes you may," and Jake fed Katie his cock.

This time he made her work her way around, sucking his balls, licking the shaft, helping her to take as much of his cock as she could until she started to gag. Jake talked to Katie the whole time, "Oh Katie, you suck cock so well. I wish you could see yourself from my view. My cock looks so good in your mouth, that's it lick my balls. Oh, your mouth is so hot Katie. Take it deeper, that's it. Good girl, you like this young hard cock in your mouth don't you."

Katie was lost in the moment, loving surrendering to this young stud with a big cock, a cliché she thought, but there is something about a young guy with a big dick that makes a women weak. Then with no notice Jake removed the blindfold.

Katie blinked a few times to get used to the light and peered her eyes up to look at Jake. He looked down with his beautiful blue eyes and smiled. Jake reached around and untied her hands and told her to lean back on the bed, his tone firm and instructional. Jake put his hands underneath her knees and rested his cock on her pussy, "are you ready, Katie?"

As he positioned the head so it was just barely pressing into her wet swollen pussy lips, Katie put her hands behind her head to help hold her head up to look down and she was still breathless from sucking his cock and so badly wanted to feel his thickness push inside her. She tossed her head side to side unable to apply any resistance to his desires and then looked back down to his cock and said, "oh please, Jake fuck me please."

Jake smiled, "yes baby, you want to feel my cock in you?"

Katie just nodded. Jake pushed his rock hard cock into her painfully slow, first the head pushed pasted her wet lips and then the shaft slowly disappeared into her pussy. Katie was so wet it was effortless to push his cock in her. Once Jake got half way in Katie let out a moan of ecstasy. She couldn't believe how tight he made her feel and he was going deeper than anyone before, she felt her pussy pulsate. Jake pushed all the way in and Katie was delirious. Jake started to slowly pump her pussy, watching her tits shake with the motion. Soon her he was fucking her deep and hard.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, Jake!" Katie whined.

Jake fucked her right through her first orgasm and didn't stop. He grabbed her left arm and rolled her over so he could fuck her from behind. He fucked her hard, holding her hips and driving his cock deep inside her. Katie was collapsed on her elbows, moaning, about to cum a second time. Jake pulled out and went around to her head and fed Katie his cock with his hand in her hair. Katie had completely surrendered and sucked his cock eagerly.

"Good girl."

Jake pulled away and stepped away from the bed and beckoned Katie to get off the bed and he pointed to the floor, a sign for Katie to get on her knees. Katie put her mouth around his cock and Jake asked, "you ready Katie?" Katie just nodded while she sucked.

"Here I cum Katie, oh yes baby here I cum."

Jake started to cum in Katie's mouth. Katie had not let a guy cum in her mouth since she was in college and she was nervous but she wanted it. Katie felt his cock get rigid and a huge, hot stream of cum sprayed into her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could because she knew much more was to come, but she couldn't keep up and as he shot powerful streams of cum into her mouth it started to escape out the sides of her mouth.

She pulled him out and stroked him letting some of his cum fall down her chin and he shot another full heavy steam of cum across her face and down on her tits. She could feel she was covered in his wonderful cum. Jake gave a few last spurts on her tits. Katie gathered herself for a second and looked up at Jake, "How did I do?"

Jake still reeling from his orgasm looked down at Katie into her beautiful eyes, "Katie you are an amazing women, I will never forget you."

rpc35
rpc35
23 Followers