Walking Home From School

Story Info
Lydia gets a ride from someone who knows how naughty she is.
1.5k words
4.11
89.1k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One warm afternoon I was walking home from school when a car began driving slowly along next to me. The driver rolled his window down and I smiled as I recognized my neighbor. "Would you like a ride home?" he asked.

"Oh, hi Mr. Davis. Sure, I'd love a ride."

He stopped his car so I could climb in. Mr. Davis waited patiently until I had my backpack settled down by my feet and I had buckled myself in before he started again.

"Thanks for the ride Mr. Davis."

"No problem, Lydia. So how is school going? It's your senior year, right?" Mr. Davis smiled kindly. He was in his early 30s with chin length black hair. He seemed to always be wearing slacks with square buckled belts and pressed collared shirts.

I nodded and smiled at him as I adjusted my short plaid skirt. It kept riding up my thighs. "One more semester to go and then time for college."

"College, huh? That must make you seventeen or eighteen?"

"I'm eighteen. My birthday was two months ago."

"Eighteen, well that makes you an adult now."

"Yeah I guess so."

"You get to have fun doing adult things." His voice had dropped and he slid his hand onto the seat close to my bare thigh.

I shrugged my shoulders and shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

"Isn't that right Lydia."

"I guess so Mr. Davis."

"You know I've seen the boys sneaking out of your window at night."

I grew really still in my seat. I was suddenly afraid to move my head and turn and look at him. "I don't know what you're talking about," I said softly.

"Are you sure? If you think I'm mistaken, maybe I should explain it to your father, maybe he'll know what i'm talking about."

I turned towards him and grabbed his hand. "No! No, wait. Yes, there have been boys. Please don't tell my father. Please."

He pulled into the driveway of his house and turned off the engine. "I think we should talk about his Lydia. Why don't you come inside?"

I gathered my things and followed him into his house.

We sat down on the red couch in his living room. He sat close to me, too close. He put his hand on my thigh.

"Why do I see those boys sneaking out of your room at night, Lydia?"

I looked down at his hand. "They come to see me."

"Now, they don't just 'see' you, do they Lydia? What are you doing with those boys?"

"I have sex with them," I said softly.

His hand slid up my thigh, and I cried out sharply, pushing back against it. He held it in place, but didn't move any higher.

"Tell me what they do to you Lydia, what you do to them." His words were spoken softly, but everything was undercut by a hard urgency that made blood rush to my face. His fingers began to dig into my thigh.

"We kiss, and touch," I stuttered.

"Touch where? Come on Lydia, don't make me lose my patience, or you'll get to explain everything to your father."

I swallowed. "They touch my breast and my . . . my vagina . . . and I touch their penises."

He shoved his hand between my thighs and rubbed my panties, I tried to clamp my thighs together. He yanked my thighs apart. "This is a pussy Lydia," He rubbed my thick pussy lips through the thin cotton of my panties as I cried out. "This isn't a vagina, Lydia, this is a pussy, and you let all those boys crawl through your window so they could lick, touch and fuck your tight little pussy with their hard cocks, just like I'm going to."

I tried to jump up as Mr. Davis's words washed over me. "No!" I cried out. He yanked me back down onto the couch, pinning me against it with the weight of his body.

One of his hands gripped my chin tightly and the other continued to rub my pussy lips through my panties. I felt them swelling. "Lydia," he hissed. "You either do what I tell you, or we go talk to your father and tell him what a fucking slut you are."

I whimpered but stopped resisting. I didn't have any choice.

He continued to rub my panties and I felt myself growing wet. My nipples hardened and I clamped my eyes shut. He released my chin and begin feeling my round breasts rubbing them, pinching the nipples through my top and bra.

"Unbutton your blouse."

With trembling hands I managed to undo the top three buttons of my blouse before Mr. Davis shoved his hand down my top, yanked my bra up and began mauling my small round breasts, pinching the nipples and tugging on them sharply.

"You have such fat nipples," he whispered thickly.

My cunt was sopping wet. My panties were sticky with my juices but he continued to play with me through the thin cotton.

"Oh, what a little slut, so fucking wet. I knew you needed to be fucked."

I shook my head fiercely,"No, no . . . it's not like that."

He clamped a hand over my mouth to silence me as he pulled my panties to the side and shoved a finger into my slick little hole. I cried out into his fingers as I began to tremble.

"So fucking tight. Those little boys must have small cocks, Lydia. Wait until you feel what I'm going to shove in your slutty little hole."

I tried to close my thighs, but he wrenched them apart. He fumbled with his belt with his other hand, unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out. It was thick and fleshy with a fat head which was already leaking precum. It was angry and red, darker than the rest of him and it was the biggest cock I'd ever seen.

Once again I tried to push him off of me, but he held me in place. He yanked my panties down to my ankles and picked me up by my shoulders. He shoved me down against the couch, angling my ass up towards him. He smacked my hips and made my ass jiggle as he rubbed his cock against the sleek pout of my fat cunt lips.

"So fucking wet, Lydia. God you're such a little slut. You need to be fucked good and hard. Sluts like you need to be taught a lesson early." He lined his head up against the tight opening of my cunt, rubbing the flesh tip against me as I moaned. "You need to learn how to take a fat cock, fucktoy."

He shoved his hips forward and I howled as his thick cock split open my tight little wet hole. Stretching me out over his thick meat as I tried to press down into the couch, attempting to somehow escape the thick thrust of his dick into my slick cunt.

I balled my hands up into fists and my mouth was open wide as I moaned and wailed uselessly. He worked his cock into my little cunt, making me take every inch of his dick. I'd never been so full in my life.

"Too big . .. fuck, no," I whimpered.

He grabbed the back of my head and pushed me down into the couch even further. "Oh, yes, Lydia. I'm just getting fucking started."

He began to plow into me, over and over, sliding the length of his cock out of my cunt and back down into me, pounding my little swollen slit hard. My pussy juice coated his cock and I could hear the slick sounds of his dick pumping in and out of me as he smacked my hip.

His hand slid down and began to worry my swollen clit as I cried out and rocked back against him, swollen hungry cunt stuffed with dick.

I trembled and shook as he worried my sensitive clit. My body beginning shudder as he increased his speed and ardor hammering into me. His balls slapping against the swollen pout of my cunt as he groaned and grunted, punishing me with his thick cock.

I came. Pleasure crashed over me like waves as I shook and shivered, lost in orgasm as my I cried out incoherently and my cunt clamped down on his dick.

"Take it all little fucking slut," he groaned as he fucked me even harder. His nails digging crescents into my hips. "I'm gonna fill your slutty cunt with cum."

I cried out brokenly.

He shoved himself deeply into me, gripping my waist as I felt him jerk and shudder, his fat cock shooting thick hot cum into my swollen little cunt.

His breath tumbled out of his mouth and he slowly pulled his dick out of my cunt.

"Oh, god, slut, look at that little hole drip cum."

He wiped his cock off on my hip and smacked my ass once more.

"What a good slut," he said as he zipped himself back into his pants. "I'll be seeing you again soon."