Yours Truly

Story Info
A woman fantasizes about her penpal, a man in prison.
2.3k words
3.5
131.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

September 3

Dear Penny,
Thank you very much for writing to me. Your letter was a big surprise and it gave me something new to think about. I want you to know from the start that I am not the monster that people think I am. I am a victim too; I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know that everybody is likely to say that, but it is true for me; I don’t hurt people! I never have! My lawyer is still working to prove my innocence despite the fact that my first trial put me in here!

If you feel that you want to know about the details please just let me know and I would be happy to explain myself to you fully.
I might not be able to write to you all the time since stamps are difficult to come by in here. I hope that you will be able to come and visit me some time. I’m really not a bad guy!

Your new friend,
William

***

At home
8 October 2012

Dear William,

I’m sorry about the delay in responding to you. I have been very busy, but I have thought about you more than you might imagine. I am sorry that I will not be able to visit you though I am willing to try to write a little more regularly. I felt that I should say that from the start so as not to give you any false expectations. I would be very interested in hearing your side of things, but I don’t want to get you into any trouble since your case is still before the courts.

Please do not worry about the stamps or about paper and a pen. I will get those to you. Are you allowed to have a pen though? Did you have to borrow the one that you used to respond to my last letter?

Yours truly,
Penny

***


18 October

Dear Penny,

I hope that you are well. It takes a special kind of woman to write to a man who she doesn’t know when he is in prison. I really am innocent so I hope that you will think kindly of me from time to time. I am guilty of nothing at all. I was set up, but the problem is that they can’t find the man who really hurt that lady and so they have held on to me.

I was just walking home late from my job when the police drew down on a group of men sitting by the side of the road and they dragged me up in that net. They said that there was a woman screaming that she’d been raped. She was the wife of someone important and so someone had to pay. I had never seen her before, but she identified me and some other guys as her attackers. She didn’t even seem sure at first; but then she said that we did it! Can you believe that? I’m rotting in jail because I work late at night!

The DNA evidence that could have cleared this up right away was thrown out of court because someone tampered with it! I can’t believe that this is happening to me! There is some serious corruption in what passes for a justice system here in Jamaica, but perhaps I shouldn’t be saying this because I know that the warders here read our mail.

I am not blaming her for her misfortunes. Believe me, my heart goes out to her, but I AM INNOCENT!!!!! I have often wondered what she was doing there so late at night, that lady. She does not come from that area, and ordinarily I wouldn’t care what she was doing there, but whatever it was, it sure got me in trouble! I suppose that she’s saving her ass from her old man and I can understand that, but did it have to be at my expense?

Penny, I really need you to believe me. I need to think that I have a friend in my corner. All my other friends have been great, but I need to think about the comforts of home with a beautiful woman. I don’t even need to know what you look like. I know that your spirit is beautiful. I dreamed about you last night, you know. I dreamed that I was able to snuggle up to your breasts and go to sleep, a free man. I felt so unhappy when I woke up and realised that it was only a dream. Sometimes I wonder if it is a good idea for you to write if that is going to happen to me every time I think of you. But then I think of what it will be like if you disappear. Life would be so grey again. Tell me Penny, how do you sleep? On your back, or on your stomach? I’m not perving on you, well, not really; I just want to know.

Please write back to me, my lucky Penny!

Your grateful friend,
William

PS:- Thanks for the paper and envelopes and stamps. I appreciate your consideration very much. I was able to give one of my stamps and an envelope and two sheets of paper to another guy who hasn’t heard a word from his family is eight months! It made his day. Thank you for making that possible.

PPS: You really are my lucky penny, aren’t you?

***

30 October

Dear William,

Thank you for your last letter. I have read it many times and thought carefully about how I could respond. I am very impressed that you would share your stamps and stationery with a fellow inmate. This speaks to me of having a good heart. I have heard your story and want you to know that I really am your friend, despite everything. You aren’t the first person to say that things aren’t as they should be in the justice system in this country. Sadly, I do not think that you will be the last either. All I can say is that I hope that justice for all parties concerned will prevail.

I’m ashamed to say that I realised that despite the fact that I wrote to you and offered you my friendship, I was still judging you, in my heart. This is no longer the case. You’re a better person than I am, William and I apologise for my arrogance.

When would be the best time for me to come by to see you? Enclosed is a photo of me… well, of some of me. I hope that it will help you to sleep better as you dream of snuggling.

Yours truly,
Penny


***


12 November

Shit Penny!

You’ve got a really nice rack, woman! I don’t mind telling you that sleep was the last thing on my mind when I saw that photograph. You’re something special, my girl! Thank you!

Visiting days are Wednesdays and Sundays and I’d really like to see more of you!

Please cum for me!

Again, Wow!

Love,
William

***


17 November

You are really naughty! Don’t think that I didn’t see those double entendre there!
(giggle)

I know that you can’t be more explicit than that. It’s a shame, but who knows, if the chemistry is right when we meet perhaps I can whisper something naughty in your ear. (((smile)))

I hope that your lawyer can prove your innocence. I don’t like the possibility of the guilty going free while victims get no justice and the innocent pay for their crimes.

I will come by to visit you on Sunday and we can speak some more. I’m not promising you anything but a pack of biscuits and a chat. I hope you won’t be disappointed.

-Truly yours,

Penny

PS: Here is another photo for you. Enjoy…

***


Prudence Irving enclosed the photograph of "Penny's" buxom bosom in the envelope to the man whom she had got to know recently as William. He was an inmate in the Tower Street Adult Correctional Facility in Kingston and she felt sorry for him. She wasn’t naïve enough to think that he was innocent of the rape charge simply because he said that he was, but she was a clerk in the law offices of Bryce Munro, the man who had sent William to prison, and she knew that there was something wrong with the case. William had alluded to it already; he was being scapegoated in order to cover up something about the victim’s whereabouts on the night in question. Prudence knew this to be true since she had helped to suppress the evidence.

Prudence doubted that she was going to do anything about it except try to make life a little better for William, but she had serious self-doubts since she knew that the best thing that she could do for him was to help him to clear his name. This would be more easily said than done though because the victim, Moira Haughton, and her employer, Bryce Munro, were both very well connected people and Prudence could not even claim as yet to be self-made.

Already she was taking a risk to go to see the man, but the truth be told, she had begun to think of him more and more each day and during the nights when she lay in bed alone as well. Last night she had had a positively scandalous dream about him in which for some reason she was allowed a conjugal visit with William and she saw the desire in his eyes before he plundered her body.

She had felt deliciously naughty taking those photographs for William. She had never done anything like that before, and William’s appreciation of her efforts had been very gratifying. She had unwittingly opened up a side of herself that she had not suspected existed.

In truth, William’s case had opened up a lot for her that she did not know about herself. She would never imagine that she could be persuaded to suppress evidence of a man’s innocence! She could not believe it of herself in a million years that she was contemplating walking away and just allowing things to unfold now. The man had said that he and his attorney were not satisfied with the way in which the case was handled, and any attorney worth his salt would be able to ask difficult questions that would get the case thrown out, wouldn’t he? Deep down, however, Prudence knew that that reasoning did not absolve her from coming forward since the public defenders assigned to cases like William’s were too overburdened to do their best work for any single client, no matter how much they wanted to.


***

Sunday dawned bright and clear for Prudence. She awakened to gentle breezes and birdsong and the decision that she was going to abort the trip to see William later that day. The fact that she found herself in her car driving toward the prison was a testament to the amount of self-loathing that she felt when she thought that she was not going to see him, and perhaps, hint at the direction in which his lawyer’s questions would prove most fruitful. She decided to take along another photograph for him, and was tempted to make it one of her smile, but she moved away from that idea rather quickly.

William proved to be an attractive, if gaunt young man, whose sad, haunted eyes moved Prudence. She had had to lie her way in to see him, and the irony of how easy it was for her to do so was not lost on her. She could see that he was trying not to be defeated by his circumstance and she knew how much her visit meant to him. She was glad that she came.

She caught him staring surreptitiously at her breasts a few times during their conversation but beyond that he was a perfect gentleman. She knew what he wanted and she knew that that unspoken desire was going to fill her fantasies for many nights to come. Even as she watched his mouth move or smile she could imagine it latching on to her teat and eliciting numerous moans of pleasure from her. She imagined his hands roaming her body, weighing her breasts, testing the firmness of her rump, caressing her curves, running up her legs and down, between her thighs. She saw him playing with her slimy clit before he forced her legs apart with his knees, and easing his cock into her he would ride her like a madman. She envisaged him flipping her over to mate her doggy style because he wanted to demonstrate his animal need for her. She pictured him ravaging her, and herself shouting her pleasure for all their neighbours to hear. She saw him putting his hands under her clothes to feel her up at inopportune moments, and dreamed of the delightfully scandalized way in which other people stared at them when he did this.

Indeed, so lost was Prudence in her daydreaming about him that she did not notice when he stopped talking and just sat there watching her watch him. Their eyes met, and Prudence knew that she was in lust, and so was he. Until today, the thought of a man in prison pining for her was a dirty secret fantasy, but it was more than that now, it was a reality.

And so it was that Prudence blurted what she knew about his case and why she had contacted him. She saw the shock on William’s face morph into hurt when he realised that she had helped to put him away, and then contemplated leaving him there. She saw doubt in his eyes that he could really trust her and contempt for her weakness.

In one look William held up a mirror for Prudence to see herself as she truly was. She did not like what she saw. She had lost any real chance with William, but it did not have to be a total loss. She went to the prestigious law offices of Bryce Munro and spent the afternoon photocopying documents, the ones that she planned to take with her to her new career in advocacy for prisoner rights.

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers