The Slave and the Sissy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pepper says goodbye to Honey; Honey's departure.
2.3k words
4.6
32.9k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella took the chain from their collars when they reported to her, together for the first time, in the morning. Pepper's eyes were exceptionally bright this morning, and slave looked full of vigour and ready to carry out any command that befell him without the slightest hesitation. Pepper gripped his hand tightly, lest she should suddenly wake from this beautiful dream; she smiled to herself, the tenderness she felt in her bottom could not be down to any dream, she had been well and truly fucked and wanted the day over quickly, so as she could entertain her slave once more.

There was a slight tinge of sadness to the morning's events though; Pepper's friend Honey appeared in the charge of a large harem mistress with wicked whip in hand. Ella smiled.

"Say goodbye to Honey Pepper. We have found a suitable buyer for her and she is to be despatched today when he arrives for her. I know the two of you used to discuss your fantasies; you are beginning to realise yours, and Honey will be very pleased I'm sure, when she meets her buyer."

Pepper embraced Honey and the two shed a tear as they hugged. Honey, a sissy of equally effeminate proportions as Pepper, had soft blonde hair in a long pony-tail and deep brown eyes. She eyed slave enviously as Pepper smirked with pride.

"Are you his? He looks like the sort you were always milking yourself over on 'relief' days. He's very handsome." Pepper went her customary pink as she gripped slaves hand and looked up at his muscular body with submissive puppy-dog eyes. Slave could not help but smile with pride too, as his cock swelled at the thought of last night, and of what was to come that evening when duties were over. His mind was already halfway up that pretty bottom already. Pepper and Honey cried a little more as they said their goodbyes; slave then took her at Ella's command and they knelt together in a corner as the buyer's arrival was announced. Honey was stripped completely naked, her cage removed and her hands were bound behind her back. Slaves cock rose at her sweet vulnerability; pepper took his hand and placed it on her bottom as we watched. He whispered to Pepper.

"What was her fantasy?" Peppers bottom squirmed on his hand as she enjoyed being fondled.

"She likes big black men." She giggled softly as right on cue, Ella welcomed in a huge black man, dressed in Arabic style robes, loosely hanging. The robes showed a prominent bulge at the front, indicating that the man had been savouring this moment. He put his hand under Honey's soft little chin and smiled as he surveyed her. He smiled all the more as her little cock stiffened and erected on realisation she was to be owned by a huge black man. He swept the robes to one side with his free hand, and little Honey gasped as he revealed a huge black cock. The massive velvety black phallus stiffened as he looked at his prize; he poked the bulbous greyish-purple bell-end under her nose and Honey sniffed excitedly at it, taking in his masculine scent. Without command she licked enthusiastically at the underside of his massive bell-end, sampling the salty taste of his sticky pre-cum which now oozed freely from his huge organ. He chuckled with satisfaction and at the delightful sensation of the petit sissy's little tongue. Honey's cock stiffened at the thought of the exquisite pain her little bottom would feel when this huge cock stretched her tight little anus to the limit. The man pulled his cock away, lest he should go too far. He nodded at Ella who came over and sat behind the sissy, holding her firmly. The large African knelt in front of honey and gently grasped her sissy cock. Honey eyed the huge phallus which was still on display and eagerly bucked in the man's grasp; oh how she wanted to come. The man and Ella both laughed at her submissive impudence. He began to stroke the sissy's eager little cock as he spoke.

"Now little Honey, I am going to make you come. If you make any noise whatsoever when you squirt, you shall have a whipping before my entire household staff, as soon as you arrive at your new home." He stroked her vigorously making her pant with pleasure. He and Ella smiled at each-other, knowing exactly what the totally submissive sissy would do. Honey tried her hardest at first, to make it look like she wanted to comply. She watched his large black hand move rhythmically up and down her little white cock, teasing her oozing pink bell-end remorselessly , she eyed that huge cock, still on display; oh how that would hurt her bottom, she looked at his large features and imagined him brandishing a whip; oh how she would love to be whipped before an audience. It was all too much. Honey let out a high pitched squeal with gusto as she spurted in heavenly ecstasy. Ella and Honey's new, huge black owner, laughed as she did so; she had certainly earned a whipping. The black man watched with pleasure as his hand teased the last spurts of cream from his new sissy. Hot white jizz dripped down his black knuckles. He held his hand to Honey's mouth and she lapped his fingers clean without being asked; she knew her place.

The black man then bound his sissy ready for the journey; ankles bound, and a ball gag strapped in place, Honey's little cock was erect again as the black man took a little something from his pocket.

"A gift for my new sissy; this will please you at all times and remind you that you are mine." It was a vicious looking ebony butt-plug, shaped like an aerodynamic phallus with balls below, designed to tickle the wearer's prostate. He grinned with satisfaction as Honey's little bottom accepted the plug, the sissy making a muffled cry as her little bottom clenched around the intruder. Her little cock stiffened and pulsed as he produced a huge black silk sack; Honey was lifted to her feet and glanced lovingly at her new owner as he shut her out from the daylight, ready for her journey. The sack went right down to her ankles; further straps were applied around her knees, waist, arms and neck. Honey made muffled whimpers as she enjoyed full bondage, her little cock stroked at the silk; how she wanted a whipping now.

The huge man deftly picked up his prize and casually put her over his shoulder. The party followed him down to the outer courtyard where a donkey awaited him. The sissy was laid carefully across in front of the small saddle. The huge African making sure his sissy's cock was erect up against her belly. Honey moaned as she squirmed in the darkness of the silk, her little cock teased against the leather clad back of the donkey. A tie then went under the donkey, from ankles to collar strap. Honey now felt completely bound and helpless; her cock pulsed with pleasure as the plug teased her anus and she squirmed in erotic heaven against the delicious bonds which held her. Before they departed the African spoke again.

"You will now begin your journey to another life. If you mess on my silk during the journey, you shall have a further whipping." He smiled as he urged the donkey forward; the movement making Honey's erect cock squirm continually, a huge hand on her bottom to let her know she was owned, which deftly fingered the plug in her bottom. He knew she would come and earn the extra lashes.

After watching the African depart with his new sissy, Ella turned to Slave.

"On the subject of Africans, you have an appointment to honour with Mistress Ayesha the day after tomorrow; make the most of your sissy tonight, I shall cage your manhood again in the morning in preparation for your visit. Pepper will manicure her when she arrives this evening to take you tomorrow, she will be my guest tonight as we have business to discuss; I'll let her know of your fondness for each-other, I'm sure she'll enjoy teasing you both about it, in one way or another." Pepper gripped slave's arm tightly; she wanted him all to herself now, but knew this was not possible. Ella smiled as slave reacted by kissing Pepper softly. Pepper smiled through the concern on her face; she was resigned to the fact that at least she'd be able to share him.

On a hill just a mile or so from Ella's household, a huge black man on a donkey brought his beast of burden to a halt. His huge cock stiffened as the trussed silk bundle which lay helplessly before him, squirmed uncontrollably; plaintive sissy whimpers made his huge member pulse and poke upward in his robes. Honey's sweet little buttocks were clearly outlined in the silk which held her captive. A huge black hand fondled her cheeks with delight, pressing firmly home the wicked butt plug. Inside the divinely soft prison, the sweat dribbled off Honey's fragrant body under the hot sun. The man had brought the beast to a halt just as she was to come; he had thoroughly enjoyed the tease and knew what his sissy would do now. Now she squirmed for all she was worth without the aid of the donkey's motion; the hand which now owned her pressed the plug sweetly in time with Honey's bound thrusts in the silk against the leather padding. She flexed against the bonds which held her, controlled her; she felt the tightness of her wrists and ankles, the taut rope which went from neck to feet, keeping her in submissive heaven as she thought of that huge black cock stretching and hurting her little anus, writhing in ecstasy all the more against those bonds as she relished a whipping by the huge man, before an audience. Oh how she'd cry as the cruel whip punished her soft little bottom, oh how that huge black cock would hurt, Oh how the silk felt so exquisite as her stiff little sissy bell-end rubbed in satisfaction against it.

Honey wanted to pee and defecate at the same time, such was her complete submission to the situation; her little balls tingled the sweet alarm of her inevitable orgasm as she squealed into the gag. The huge cock, the whip, the audience, the silk; the black hand pressed hard on the plug as honey clenched in complete and utter ecstatic submission, her whole body was bathed in sensual pleasure as she stiffened and shot her cream, her little bell sliding sweetly now as she messed. The full impact of her bondage was realised as she tried to straighten out in full orgasm, only to enjoy the sweet sensation of rope about her neck and ankles, holding her at her master's pleasure, making her spend all the more as she thought of the extra whipping. The black man laughed triumphantly as he cracked his whip for the donkey's benefit; anxious to get his sissy home and relieve his aching cock. The sound of the whip added a sweet finale for Honey; her bottom clenching tightly at the plug as she heard its wicked noise. Her little sissy cock dribbling a final sweet tribute at the sound.

Another huge African was now in attendance at Ella's fortress; Ayesha, no stranger to slave; he knew every nook and cranny of the magnificent woman's beautiful physique, he had licked her clean before. The haughty bitch wore only a purple chiffon full length dress and a golden thong which barely covered her sumptuous womanhood; this was there purely as part of her schedule of titillation; she had been key in developing slave's wanton urge whenever confronted by soiled panties. As she eyed slave with contempt on arriving, she had made sure he noted her deftly pulling the thong tight into the crack of her glossy black arse and evidently sweaty pussy. She would enjoy making him beg to sniff and lick the thong clean. She would make sure to wear the same thong tomorrow, to ensure that it was sweetly scented after the labours of two days, tucked tightly in her magnificent cleft.

Slave and Pepper were made to kneel in opposite corners of the room whilst Ella and Ayesha drank wine and discussed business and the topical fact that slave now belonged to Ella. Ayshea was so pleased that he had been wrested from the fat woman; she loved his services as did Ella and was often at the fortress. She was most interested at the developing relationship between sweet little Pepper and her favourite tongue. It was time for her manicure.

Slave was called over and made to hold Ayesha's long, formidable, sleek black legs as Pepper daintily painted her toe-nails gold; the glittering varnish contrasting beautifully with her gorgeous dark brown feet. The black woman sniggered.

"I've decided to take both of you on slave's appointment with me tomorrow; a sweet sissy will see what a male's true position is amongst women, I may even have you perform before my womenfolk and their canes." Pepper quivered as the black woman laughed, she was glad to be going with her love, but her cock and bottom tingled with fear at the prospect.

Honey whimpered as she saw daylight for the first time in an hour. She was surrounded by a crowd of black males with cocks as huge as her new master's, sissies and nubile females of all races in various states of bondage, and before her in the middle of a courtyard amongst the smiling faces was her immediate destiny; a large padded leather pole with shackles awaited her.