Deep Inside Porn Reviews

Story Info
Reviews of three "Deep Inside" films from VCA.
2.1k words
4.13
52k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this segment, I’ll be reviewing three of the “Deep Inside” films from VCA Pictures. All of these movies showcase one adult performer and several scenes from her work with VCA Pictures. There are interviews that are all the same questions (“When did you first have sex?” or “Who eats pussy better – men or women?”), and each film ends with a brand new scene that is one of the actress’ favorite fantasies.

Deep Inside Jeanna Fine: Jeanna Fine is a great actress. She’s one of the few in the adult film business who canact, and not just deep throat phalluses. She’s also a great dirty talker. The first things you notice about Jeanna in this film are her huge earrings. This film was obviously shot in the 1980’s because there is no way on God’s green Earth that Jeanna would wear this outfit today. She first tells us that she has the typical fantasy of sex on a beach, and we cut to the first sex scene! It’s with Buck “not all that attractive” Adams from the film Roxy, and she is wearing these crazy skull and crossbones pants. It’s a typical scene where he wants to fuck, but she wants to make love. Blah blah blah. She wants to be kissed, but he’d rather go down on her. Time for a continuity error! Earlier, he claims that he just got done with a run, but he’s not sweaty at all…and what’s with that mullet? When will people learn that the Achy Breaky is a big mistakey? Buck soon demands cock sucking and we get to see Jeanna at her best. He wisely makes her stop before he ends the scene too soon and bangs her on a chair. He’s talking dirty and she wants him to shut up and make love to her. I also want him to shut the hell up because he’s damned annoying. He sounds like a rutting monkey. He sprays on her belly and she slaps him, saying “Go find another girl!”

The next scene is fromParty Doll A Go-Go. In this scene, Jeanna and another set of big earrings go at it with Peter North. Jeanna’s hair and make-up make her look not unlike Wynona Ryder in a couple shots. There is some good cock swallowing here, but North looks like he’s asleep! If he was asleep during filming, she didn’t care much. She jumps on him in reverse cowgirl and has fun without him. There’s some classic Jeanna dirty talk while he screws her doggy style (and a weird moment when she yells “Oh mother!”), and the scene ends with her watching him whack off while she repeats “Party Doll A Go-Go, uh-huh!” like a mantra.

Third is a scene from the sequel,Party Doll A Go-Go Part 2, because one strange fuck film isn’t enough. We get to see her trying to get at a dildo on a string, but she is soon fucking Randy Spears. Meanwhile, Madison and some blond girl watch and talk all sorts of weird dream sequence nonsense. This includes such gems as “He’s foaming like a rabid Schnauzer. I’m going to call him Sparky!” Jeanna fucks Randy on a wheelbarrow and laughs at him now and then. She does cum, however, and he gives her a belly wash.

Next, fromBrandy and Alexander, is a phone sex scene with Jon Dough. They accidentally picked up each other’s laundry (including Jon’s rather feminine teddy bear “Hug me!” sweatshirt) and he calls her to get it back. She does all the talking here, while he just stammers like a moron. Another scene from the same film involves Jeanna fantasizing about a four-way with Tom Byron, some long-haired stoner, and a brunette named Heather. The two guys look like Def Leppard roadies. Jeanna is wearing some horrible belt that she must’ve found at Goodwill. There’s lots of ass eating by the men in this scene, and side-by-side facials for the ladies.

The next scene is fromHothouse Rose 2. Jeanna claims that it’s a romantic scene. She screws Buck Adams again, but he’s now in a wheelchair. His penis works just fine, mind you. A huge picture of Victoria Paris looms in the background like some Orwellian figurehead. Buck’s “Oh yes!” sounds have about as much gusto as someone nodding off at an insurance company meeting. There are some great shots of her sucking him in this scene; I’ll give it that. Once she’s atop him, he’s spraying on her belly in less than two minutes.

Before Jeanna’s big fantasy scene, we learn that she would like to someday own the world’s greatest whorehouse. Her fantasy is to have a threesome in a dirty alley somewhere with Shawnee and yet another longhaired dude. Like most dirty alleys in America, there is a convenient mattress there. There’s some barebacked anal treatment for Jeanna, but condom work for Shawnee. Jeanna cums twice in this scene and it ends with the lucky fella cumming on Jeanna’s face and Shawnee’s puss. It’s hot, but too bad the rest of this movie isn’t. It’s a disappointment all-around, even for Jeanna fans.

Deep Inside Juli Ashton, however, is better. We immediately learn thatDeep Throat was the most incredible movie she’s ever seen and that her favorite way to get off is to have a “guy in my ass, girl licking my pussy.” She’s invited to my next party.

The first scene, with Rebecca Bardeaux and T.T. “Annoying” Boy is fromBad Detective. T.T. and his Elvis lamb chops get to indulge Juli in her first anal scene ever. There’s lots of analingus in this scene and a hot moment when Juli is eating Rebecca and getting doggy fucked by T.T. at the same time. Juli is hungry for the facial by the scene’s end.

InThe Devil in Miss Jones 5, Juli gets gang banged by Jeanna Fine, Cal “RIP” Jammer, Marc Davis, and Nick East. Jeanna wears a black strap-on for good measure, and Juli giggles with happiness as she sucks two of them while being fucked. There’s a hot shot of Juli cramming the strap-on and someone’s cock into her mouth at the same time. She gets some double penetration (Jeanna on bottom, a grunting Nick East in her ass), and Cal is left out. Cal and Marc cum on Jeanna’s hands, and Juli licks them clean. The ladies tongue kiss, and it’s a fucking great moment. Cal looks confused (as he often did).

Did you know Juli used to teach middle school? I feel sorry for those pre-teen boys. Next up is a scene with Tiffany Mynx on a big comfy bed. Mynx, “who knows how to do it,” eats her for a while and there’s a nice close-up of her tongue and fingers all over Juli’s box. They also French kiss with a vibrator between their mouths, which is always sexy. After this lesbo-fest is a scene with “preferred co-worker” Marc Davis. There is some deep throating for us to enjoy and he appears to be drilling for oil while fucking her. She loves the reverse cowgirl, but they change positions way too soon (“Okay, flip over!” you hear the director say). This is a big annoyance with me. All porn directors should take note! If the actors are having fun, let them go at a while and don’t worry about having a dozen positions in one scene. If they’re shaking the walls in doggy, let them dog each other for fifteen minutes if they want. They’ll get off and we will too.

Joey Silvera, who “knows how to fuck,” is in the next scene. He and Juli are in an alley. Juli is wearing a box on her head. “It’s sexy,” he claims. Once she removes it, she slaps him and says, “You’re a bum. You make me sick. Suck my ass.” It’s a lame scene with lots of annoying “stutter” edits. The next scene could’ve been better, but it ends too soon. Juli and Kelly O’Dell (“a good pussy eater”) have a fun 69…for about three minutes.

According to Juli, Rocco Siffredi is “a good guy to have sex with,” but not someone to date. He and Juli share some mystery girl while Nina Hartley sits nearby and takes notes. Rocco engages in his usual hard fucking and gives both ladies a facial while they kiss. It’s a great visual. Juli is then in a gangbang with Tom Byron (in “rocker” mode) and Cal Jammer (in “mullet” mode). Tom looks and sounds in pain as he ass fucks her. There’s a double facial, complete with dripping chin.

Juli’s fantasy is to be gangbanged by some guys while girls are watching. Unfortunately, the camera doesn’t show much of the girls playing together. Juli gets some hot DP action, however, and takes four loads on the face! We get nine scenes in this film, which is pretty good for a fuck flick.

Last, but not least, isDeep Inside Debi Diamond. One of the taglines on the box is “That Debi Diamond, she’s really zany.” That’s an understatement. This woman is nuts, which is probably one of the reasons she’s such a good lay. Throughout most of the interview segments, she acts like she is over-medicated (or maybe under-medicated!). Her mind is going in several directions at once and, despite the frantic behavior, she appears to be fun to hang around. You would never know what she would do next.

The first scene is fromBetween the Cheeks 2, in which four men in ridiculous alien costumes fuck her. Tom Byron and T.T. Boy are among them. There’s lots of great double head action, but most of these guys are semi-flaccid! What the hell? This scene also has some recycled footage, which I do not tolerate.

In a scene fromReal Tickets with Cody “terrible mustache” Adams, she gets screwed on a trampoline. She seems drunk or high in this scene, but loves sucking him while some terrible music is playing. She gets some double penetration from him in her ass and a vibrator in her snatch.

Randy “please shut up” West and Tianna tag team Debi in a scene fromSteamy Windows. Randy’s dick looks tiny in this scene, even as he screws Debi on a kitchen counter while Tianna is doing a wild pussy grind on Debi’s face. “Why don’t you turn around?” he asks Tianna, thus breaking the hot moment (see earlier comment), so he can fuck Tianna while Debi 69’s with her. There’s a lame money shot on Debi’s face.

A scene fromRehearsal is next with Cumisha Amado (who has a great body) and Marc Davis. Marc gets some double head and so does Cumisha! Cumisha pulls off looking at the camera while in reverse cowgirl. Her sultry eyes make it work. She also straps on a dildo and ass fucks Debi while Marc’s in Debi’s cunt. Cumisha does most of the work on Debi, who loves her effort. There’s a tongue-kiss double facial too! Hurray!

InSexaphrenia, Debi had a scene with Roger Daltrey.

I’m kidding. She was with T.T. Boy and some brunette in a sleazy motel room. There are good moments of Debi deep throating him upside-down and Debi eating the woman’s pussy while T.T. ass fucks this mystery brunette. This ass fucking goes on for so long that I thought he fell asleep. At one point, he seems to be talking to himself. There’s an ass-to-mouth facial for Debi too.

Debi has fun with two brunettes and a guy who looks like he’s from the cover of a Harlequin Romance novel in a scene fromSex. It’s full of smoky, “rock video” edits and slow motion photography. All the women are in fetish gear. The two brunettes are really into each other, and one is happy to get an ass full of plastic beads at Debi’s hands. Debi gets a piledriver anal (a position that most adult actress’ hate) and she is literally clapping as he pulls out of her.

Last, we have Debi’s fantasy. She gets to slither all over an ice sculpture of a male torso – complete with large phallus! She licks all over it and eventually mounts it, causing the ice prick to break off! She doesn’t mind though. She keeps on fuckin’ and suckin’. The Blue Fairy must be off-camera though because the ice sculpture turns into a real boy! Debi and this beefcake dude 69 for a while before she gets some hard doggy fucking and a facial. The end.

Three big stars, three mediocre films. Juli Ashton’s is the best of the three, and Jeanna Fine’s is a big letdown. There are many films in the “Deep Inside” series, and I’m sure I’ll be reviewing more in the future. Keep your eyes open!