Kinky Secrets Ch. 09

Story Info
Fuller by the day and looking extreme.
2.5k words
4.36
69.8k
24
0

Part 9 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

At the time she didn't know how but the pee had to go somewhere and was looking for a way to increase my discomfort. She had got hold of the water tablet from a nurse she knows who said there were quite strong. So when the opportunity arose where I took one of them in front of her she was delighted.

A few hours later i woke up clutching my stomach and groaning, the pill had done its job and I had peed much more than I normally would. Susan must have come back as she came running upstairs. Seeing me holding my stomach she rolled me over and the dildo has the biggest it's ever been. 14 inches or more but the frightening part was the width. There was no doubt about seeing the shape. I looked as if a bollard was inside me.

Susan asked what did I need to do and I explained I have to squeeze. So she said come on then do it. I knew if I did this the fluid would go into behind but that was firm so that will mean squeezing my anal muscles so that the fluid didn't make a mess. I would normally have time for my anal muscles to adjust from the last expansion but of course this time I didn't have that luxury. With trepidation I squeezed my pussy muscles. As the part in my womb was so large fluid did go down the tube.

I also squeezed my anal muscles. I think the buttplug expanded but due to me fully stretched it was hard to tell.

Susan asked is there anything I can do as she saw me take the hood off my clit and played with it. Anything to divert the pain of being fully stretched. Seeing me do this Susan grabbed my tits and slapped them. This shocked me so much I actually orgasmed. Seeing this Susan did it again and again. My tits swelled from the abuse and my nipples became rock hard.

She pinched and pulled my nipples and looking up I could see the outline of the dildo pants the Susan still had on. I was hot, horny and in pain. The distractions did seem to work and my stomach cramps reduced. I never thought pain could put me over the edge as it did but it was a revelation. I wanted more but Susan said you will have to wait, maybe beg to be abused even but not now! I looked shocked but Susan just smiled and brushed the comment away.

I waddled over the computer and looked to see if they had replied.

I was ecstatic they had replied. It seems the mistake I made was not shaving. As I didn't shave the glue worked its way down into the hair root. This meant the glue was not only stuck to my skin but the hair roots as well.

The email went on to say that there a few things I could do. Go to A & E and have them slice the strip open but to be very careful as your pussy lips were glue shut, I could wait for the hair to grow which enough for you to remove the strip, which will be messy and will take about 7 days. I reread the email and sobbed. There was no way I could do another 7 days so i will have to go to A & E.

I moved to the sofa and Susan went and looked at the email. After a few minutes Susan said I think I can help, I looked at her and said how? If the glue has stuck to the hair we just need a solvent to remove the hairs. Susan went on to explain that she knows someone who works with chemicals that do this and will get some sent to her. My hopes raised as Susan used her mobile to phone this friend.

After 10 minutes Susan hung up. She said there is good and bad news, ooh here we go. Susan went on to explain there is a solvent and is sending some straight away. The bad news is it will take 1 or 2 days before we get it and the other part is hair follicles will be permanently removed. My pussy will be bald

I thought the bald part I can deal with but 2 days! I am not sure. Susan tried to console me by saying, come on we know there are fun bits to this just need to take one day at a time. I am sure we can find ways to ease the pressure. I thought about this and went on to say I found if I went up on my toes relieved the pressure in my womb and pussy but my backside do look like a wet dream when I did this.

Susan said come on get some food and rest, have a little protein drink and take another sleeping tablet. I said ok and took the sleeping tablet off Susan. She went on to say we need to stay in a routine so I will pick you up in the morning.

As Susan left she smiled to herself. What to do with poor girl and laughed. Unbeknown Susan had altered the email from Toyland. They had stated the third option about the solvent and had offered to send some.

Susan had asked them to send it to the local post office where she will arrange pickup. She had also asked about the list of items she had requested (I had but she was now being assumed as me!) Susan went on to explain that even though things haven't quite worked out the way expected and as there is an end in sight can you involve me in other projects, maybe help finish off old projects that have been abandoned. (Susan thought there was more fun to be had with updating an old project as most of the work will already be done)

She altered the tone of the email to say that even though this experience had it problems she understood that things do go wrong and based on this will be willing to take part in future development.

Having sent the email she knew with a bit of luck she will be the saviour and be able to manipulate to the poor girl more than she will realise. Her plan of revenge was formulating and the idea of turning Mary into something that resembles a manga or maybe hentia character was going to be long, slow and humiliating. The best part was she would be doing to herself and keep her innocence in all this so that by the end it will hit her like a freight train.

The Toyland people answered within a few minutes. The current list of items has already been dispatched and will arrive shortly. Also saying that these have gone so will go to the first address. The rest will be sent to the local post office specified.

They went on to say that they are surprised at my change of tone but very welcome as this help is invaluable but so hard to find. Susan replied and said well I do want to keep my privacy hence the post office. Within the email there was also an attachment of defunct projects. Toyland and Susan emailed each other as Susan asked detailed questions about them.

One or two did sound like she could twist the knife further. There was a project called 'All Night'. From the emails that Susan asked about this it was a mannequin project paid for by a rather rich lady who was a recluse. The project was from the 80s and the lady had a lot of plastic surgery. It seems she wanted to look and have the figure like Jessica Rabbit and to be fucked like a rabbit all night.

Having had the surgery she paid for Toyland to develop a male mannequin that will lie beside her at night and fuck her. The motors had to be strong and silent as they were to be worked all night. Also to stop her moving it was developed with eight arms. Once tucked in tight to the mannequin it would hold her in place and fuck her pussy and anal passage.

There were a couple of drawbacks the mannequin would damage or bruise her skin, being held too tight and if too loose the fucking wasn't the same. We developed a lady mannequin to her dimensions. This was to be worn like a suit and fully encompassed her. This mannequin had points the male mannequin could place its many hands to hold her in place. This worked and she loved it. Over a period of time she wanted more as in movement but at the time developing the software to control the mannequin was difficult.

Susan loved the thought of putting her poor Mary into the mannequin and fucking her with massive dildos in her ass and pussy. She wrote back and explained that if she had access to the software she could move this forward.

Toyland's reply they could do that but the lady mannequin was of a one off and unless you body met the dimensions this won't work as the waist is very small, the breasts are large and very perky. The length of the legs can be adjusted and the face can be changed.

Having though about this Susan asked about corseting and matching this with the 'Living Corset' projects that was on the list? After 30 minutes an answer came back and said this could work as the 'Living Corset' was based on the silk worm and South American slug adhesive. These technologies have moved on in leaps and bounds and you will be looking at third generation so will be very advanced to what there was available at the time.

The 'Living Corset' works by taking exact measurements (over 100) and we make a webbing structure. This is attached to a corset and becomes an all in one garment. The adhesive is spread over the body and overnight the webbing silk detaches from the garment onto the skin. It takes about 12 hours from this point for the silk to adhere under a layer of skin. The webbing works by giving the structure to what you looking to achieve but you body gives it the strength. It will be as strong as you are.

To remove the 'Living Corset' stop feeding it the adhesive and it will die away. As the Silk can last on very little sustenance this would only need a few days, any longer and it take months for the silt to blend away.

I asked can the 'Living Corset' be any shape, size etc.. e.g. can it go down the legs or up to the face?

After much detail I had agreed on Mary's behalf push two projects forward.

I got up that morning and moved around. Yes it was still there and big and felt sexy, hot and can't wait to be properly fucked. Being so full meant I couldn't have a proper fuck. Something was different though. As I squeezed the fluid into my anal passage the pressure seemed different. I think I could feel warm fluid actually going up my colon.

I thought about this and came to the conclusion the sponge with the pressure found release by opening up my colon and travelling up there. Not far but a few inches but this development was new and felt very strange.

It felt good but is this right? I looked this up on the web and found as long as the stretching was at a slow place you body here will adjust. I sat back and thought I am sitting her with 14 inches of dildo that is 4 inches wide, a buttplug about 3 and ½ inches inside me and now a dildo like shape working up my colon and this turned me on?

The fact I couldn't do anything about it helped and this was an aphrodisiac to me. What about having my breasts slapped or my nipples pulled. Even my clit be wanked and played with. All these thoughts turned me on and I sat back and rubbed my pussy lips..actually where my pussy lips should be but of course covered by this dammed strip.

This was wicked and I was scared, what is happening to me? I need these out

Susan came around for us to go swimming and I explained what had happened. She asked if I was comfortable to walk around and said it's ok but hurts a little. What about up on your toes? I tried and it helped a lot. Susan asked what shoes I had and explained I have 1 inches heels or fuckme pumps and that's about it.

I have some shoes I was taking to the local shop for repair in the car which have a 3 inch heel, we are the same shoe size as used to share so, let's try them. Susan got them out and I tried them on. They did work and relieve the pressure but of course the clothes I had put on looked ok in 1 inch heel, with 3 inch heels I looked rather slutty and the gap between my legs and arse was well on show.

Susan grabbed my arm and said come lets go. I explained I couldn't go out like this but Susan said come on we are in the car and straight into the pool. I reluctantly agreed but I did feel I very uneasy.

We went for our session and of course got lots of stares. Walking through reception was humiliating as the heels clicked as I walked and of course caught the attention of the men and disapproving stares from the women. This was turning me on again. Susan slapped my arse and said come on sexy move it.

On the way out I caught the heel and it broke. I looked mortified. I said to Susan I am sorry but she explained they were going in for repair so doesn't worry. Susan said I will go get the other pair and you can wear them to the car.

Susan came back and I went red. These shoes had a 5 inch heel. I slipped them on and they were a bit tighter so I had take my time and when I put them both on the affect on what I looked like must something. I went from slightly overdressed and a bit slutty to my arse sticking right out, open and demanding a cock.

I went red but Susan said come on the car is only over there and I know you need to get back for the telephone man to do your line so let's go. I reluctantly agreed and slowly walked across the car park.

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers