Without Her Consent or Knowledge Ch. 1

Story Info
Woman on the beach is drugged & used.
3.3k words
4.22
618.9k
271
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago I saw a story on the news about a date rape drug called Rohypnol that was clear, odorless, and tasteless and used to treat sleeping disorders. At that time the drug was legal in the United States but since one of the side effects was temporary amnesia it had gained popularity as the date rape drug of choice and consequently is now illegal in the United States. The story grabbed my attention not only because of the scintillating video but also because I occasionally had trouble sleeping when traveling on business to Europe as a result of the large time difference.

Recently I was sent on a business trip to San Diego and during the course of that visit some of my associates who had never been to Mexico decided to cross the border to see what it was like. Since I had nothing else to do and had never been to a border town, I decided to tag along. We drove to the border crossing but were reluctant to take a company car into Mexico since it was against company policy. So we parked at one of the many pay lots at the border and walked across into Mexico.

It was obvious as we walking around that just about anything was for sell, especially cheap prescription drugs from the local pharmacies. We stopped in an outdoor café in the middle of a shopping area to grab a beer and people watch. As we drank our beers and watched people buying all sorts of clothing, blankets, knick knacks and other items, one of my associates recalled a story he saw on the news about not needing a prescription to buy prescription medicines in Mexico. He said that explained the high traffic volume into the numerous pharmacies in the area and he jokingly suggested that it would be a good time to buy some Viagra.

After a few beers I got up and went inside the café to find the restroom and relieve the pressure that was building in my bladder. Our waitress pointed me out the back of the café to a pharmacy that she said was owned by the café owner. I found the restroom and was on my way back out when I saw an American leaving with a bag full of prescription medications and walking into a Fed-ex shipping center next door. Thinking about what my friend had said earlier I asked the man behind the counter how much a box of 50 Viagra cost. They weren't cheap but then again you didn't need a prescription. As I was preparing to pay suddenly I remembered the story on Rohypnol. I asked the guy behind the counter if they had any. He brought out a box of 100 from behind the counter and just like the Viagra they were sealed in the original manufacturer's packaging with a valid expiration date. On an impulse I decided that these would be handy for my trips to Europe and I decided to purchase them as well. The cashier recommended that I ship them to my home or work address using the Fed-ex location next door rather than attempt carrying them across the border. I took his advice and shipped them home and then returned to my friends drinking in the café. Three days later my package arrived and I put 20 Viagra and 20 Rohypnol in an Aspirin container in my small shoulder travel pack for those trips to Europe.

A few weeks later I traveled on business to a conference in Miami. I planned on staying at the resort where the conference was being held during my meetings and then staying the weekend in the popular South Beach area. The topics on the afternoon of the 3rd day didn't interest me and so I decided to go to my room overlooking the beach, grab my travel pack, change, and go enjoy the beach scenery. My room was located at the far end of the hotel and as I looked out the window I was disappointed to see that the beach chairs and umbrellas were pretty deserted. Probably because it had been fairly windy and most people were at the pool area which offered more protection from the wind. Always looking on the bright side I thought, perhaps there would be enough privacy to snap some pictures of some of the Latin lovelies sunbathing topless out on the beach using my pocket digital camera. So off I went.

There were a few couples sunning on the beach, one with a what looked to be a pretty curvaceous blonde but since she was lying on her stomach at the time with her husband or boyfriend next to her, I kept moving toward the end of the beach farthest from the hotel. There was a hotel waiter also taking drink orders on the beach and working his way toward the same end of the beach. As I was approaching the end of the hotel's area of the beach, I came upon a stunning brunette, the stereotypically South American beauty you would expect to find in Miami. She was about 5'7" tall with beautiful skin and features sunning topless with what appeared to be 34c sized breasts proudly on display as she lay on her back in a tiny bikini that barely covered her curvaceous tan hips. Since the waiter was right behind me I decided to continue down the beach to see what other eye candy I might snap a picture of and then make my way back.

After walking down the beach another 5 minutes and realizing how deserted it was between hotels, I decided it was time to make my way back to the brunette I had seen. As luck would have it the waiter was just now coming back with her drink and was approaching her position about the same time as I was making getting her picture difficult! Argh. Oh well I thought maybe I'll just sit nearby until he leaves after all no one else is around so once he's gone the coast will be clear as long as she lays back down. As I near the 2 of them the waiter is setting down a rather tall plastic yellow glass with a fruity looking drink and asking if she would like to charge it to her room. She gives him her room number, which I realize is only a few doors down from mine, and signs the check charging the drink to her room. I've stopped just short of and behind her umbrella canopied chaise lounge, camera at the ready in my pocket, and pulled out my cell phone acting as if I am taking a call to stall until he leaves.

Immediately after the waiter leaves, she puts on her top and gets up to head for a dip in the water. I can't believe how stunning she looks from the rear! Oh my God I thought she looked tasty before, I had no idea just how stunning she was until I watched her walk toward the water in her incredible yellow thong bikini with her gorgeous tanned rump on display. Since I was slightly behind the canopy of her lounge chair I realized that she hadn't seen me and this was the perfect opportunity to get some shots of her rear before the view was blocked by the 3 rows of canopied lounge chairs between us and the water. I quickly snapped off 2 shots of her ass and legs as she made her way to the water. After that it was difficult to catch a glimpse because of the umbrellas and the slope of the beach down to the water.

I realized that if I couldn't see her from my position then she couldn't see me from the water and decided to look at her things to see if I could learn anything about her. In a few short strides I was looking down at her spot but besides a beach bag, cell phone, sunscreen, towel, paperback book, and her drink there was nothing in plain sight to give me anymore information about her. Just as I was about to step away I saw her unattended drink and thought of the date rape story and how she should be more careful leaving her drink unattended. Then it hit me. Her drink was unattended and I had that Rohypnol in the travel pack holding my beach towel on my shoulder. What if I slipped some into her drink? Could I go through with something like this? Would it work or would I end up in prison? All these thoughts ran through my head but the thought of getting some close up pictures of those great tits and that great ass along with the realization that we were fairly isolated had me dropping 4 of the small white pills into her drink before I knew it and then making my way off a discrete distance down the beach to wait.

Eventually I could see her making her way back to her lounge chair where she promptly removed her top and dried herself off before taking a sip of her drink. After about a half an hour of watching her sunbathe while sipping on her drink she appeared to be less active. I decided to walk by to see if I could tell how much of her drink she had consumed. When I approached she was laying on her back with her nice tits exposed and a towel covering her face, I guess to keep her face out of the sun. Perfect I thought -- she can't even see me and I quickly snapped off a few close-ups of her body before approaching closer to get a look at her drink. It looked as though she had consumed about 90% of her drink but I didn't know if the Rohypnol had taken effect yet or if it had dissolved into her drink or sank to the bottom. I decided that perhaps the best way to find out was to ask her a question. "Excuse me, what time do you have?" Nothing, no response. I ask her again with the same result and decide to risk shaking her a bit. I push back and forth on her arm without any reaction. My heart is racing as I lift the towel from her face. Her eyes are open but she has a glassy far away look and appears non-responsive. She does appear to be breathing regularly though and her pulse feels normal as well but she appears completely out of it and I realize that she is completely at my disposal!

There is an empty lounge chair next to her meant to be used with the same umbrella and I quickly lay my towel on it and sit down next to her so that if anyone comes by it will appear that we are together. I open her beach bag and look through her billfold. I now have a name to go with this beautiful creature, Gloria Aranga holds a Colombian passport but has a drivers license with an address in Orlando and according to her business card works there with a job in international finance. I quickly copy down the information from her driver's license and business card before returning them to her purse. I take some pictures of the upper half of her body clearly showing her face and tits, then I take some full length shots showing her nice legs and hips, and finally I take some close-ups of her tits and the outline of her pussy lips through her bikini bottoms. What a power trip! I'm sitting next to this incredibly stunning beauty and doing whatever I want to her.

I realize that I have no idea how long we'll be alone before someone else might come out to this section of beach or how long before the waiter will return and decide I'd better quickly take advantage of the situation. I begin by rubbing those tits I have been admiring and getting some shots of my hands rubbing her breasts and pinching and twisting her nipples until they are standing out proudly from her chest. Next I untie the strings on each hip holding her bikini bottoms on uncovering a beautiful shaved cunt with just a small tuft of hair above her lips. I quickly take some shots of her exposed pussy as well as some full length shots showing both her pussy and tits. At this point I reach over and get some shots of my fingers manipulating her clit and then penetrating her hot little cunt. For the most part she is very passive but as I continue to ream my fingers in and out of her slit her hips buck slightly against my hand and lets out a slight moan.

At this point I have a raging hard on and decide that she is certainly out of it enough that I can do as I please. I take a look around to make sure that no one is approaching, pull my shorts to one side to free my cock, and climb between her legs to rub my dick up and down her cunt lips. As I move my cock up and down her hot wet pussy lips I take pictures and then slam my cock completely up into her tight little cunt getting a picture of the Kodak moment. I set the camera down so that I can concentrate on fucking her while sucking on her nice long hard nipples. As I pump my cock in and out of her she moans slightly with each thrust and her hips continue to buck slightly each time I grind against her clit. It's an indescribable feeling to be fucking this Latin beauty who I have never even spoken to without her consent or apparent knowledge and I struggle to delay my orgasm. I figure this is a once in a lifetime experience and I want to make it last.

After about ten minutes I raise her legs so that they are resting on my shoulders with her ankles pressed back against the sides of her head in order to gain leverage to really pound her hard. This position has the added advantage that I can easily reach around and squeeze both cheeks of her fine tan ass while I am fucking her. I know that I can't hold off much longer and decide to give in to the moment and just pound away. As my dick pumps in and out of her, her cunt gets extremely wet and it is clear that she is getting pleasure from the treatment I am giving her. I can feel her pussy pulsate and tighten around my cock until she moans loudly and squirts all over my dick clearly having an orgasm and enjoying the fucking she is getting. This is such a turn on to know that she is enjoying this that it only takes me a few more minutes before I am shooting my cum up into her tight juicy little cunt holding her legs so that they are spread nice and wide while I pump her full of my sperm. After I am done I stay on top of her for a few minutes savoring the incredible power of what I have just done.

Once I finally pull out I take some shots of her legs spread wide with my cum oozing out of her cunt and her face clearly visible. She is just laying there glassy eyed with her mouth slightly open and just a hint of drool escaping. I still don't see anyone around and my dick is still turgid and wet with our combined juices. She still seems pretty out of it so I decide to have some more fun. I scoot up to straddle her upper body and start running the head of my dick all over her face and lips. I grab the camera and get some shots of my dick on her face and running over her lips. I start to get hard again and force my dick past her slack lips into her mouth getting pictures as I run my dick in and out of her mouth until my erection has completely recovered.

At this point I decide I want to fuck her cunt some more but I'd like some pictures of her curvaceous tan ass so I decide to get her on her hands and knees. I roll her onto her stomach and raise her hips and ass into the air but it is obvious that she is doped up enough that she won't be able to support her own weight on her hands. So I rest her upper body on her shoulders and pull her arms back so that they lay along each side with her hands near her knees where I can hold onto them and keep her ass nice and high in the air while I fuck her. I take a few shots of her in this position before plunging my dick back into her cunt. Since the chaise lounge she is on is so low to the ground I am able to really get good leverage and easily pound into her cunt hard from behind while I rub and slap her incredible ass.

After just a few minutes of pounding into her while looking down at and fondling her fabulous ass, I realize that I am missing an incredible opportunity by not fucking her in the ass while she is in this position. I pull my dick from her cunt, plunge my fingers into her pussy to scoop up a handful of our combined juices and lubricate her asshole. I firmly grab each hip and press the head of my dick against her asshole until the head makes entry. I get a shot of this before plunging my entire cock into her incredibly tight ass. After just a few strokes I am fucking her as hard in the ass as I did in her cunt and I can her slight moans of pleasure emanating from her and it gives me a surge of excitement as I plunge in and out reaching around to pull and tweak on her wet swollen clit. What a power trip! It doesn't take long before I am ready to cum and I decide to dump my load on her face. I pull out of her ass, roll her back onto her back and straddle her head. I lift her head slightly and push my dick into her mouth fucking her face. After a few strokes I am ready to blow shooting the first spurt into her mouth. I pull out and shoot all the remaining cum over her tits, lips, face, forehead, and hair. I can't believe how much cum I shoot considering I've already shot her cunt full of cum.

At this point I decide that I am probably spent which seems a shame since she is still out of it. I shoot some pictures of her covered in my sperm and rub some of the sperm on her face into her mouth. I also pull, pinch, and twist on her nipples and run my fingers in, on, and over her pussy and pussy lips again as well as squeezing her ass before I prepare to leave. At this point I decide I should clean her up a bit so that it is not obvious to anyone passing by like the waiter that she has been fucked. I rub my sperm into her skin and into her hair making sure to leave plenty of my sperm coating both the inside and outside of her lips before retying the strings to her bikini bottom at each hip. I then pull the bottoms up into her pussy so that her slit is clearly visible especially since her bottoms have been soaked by our juices. I take some final pictures of her before covering her face with her towel and leaving her lying topless on the beach.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So Familiar

I worked as a waiter at a resort around 20 years ago in Miami and was serving a hot South American babe in an almost deserted section of the beach on a slow day. After serving her her first drink I went back to see if she needed another and I saw the lovely Latin lady being fucked hard by another guest. She seemed to be into as I had gotten close enough to hear both the squishy sounds her pussy was making as it got pounded and her mewing and moaning in pleasure. Then she apparently squirted all over her lover's dick as he body quaked and convulsed in what was clearly her orgasming on her stud's cock.

I had to wrap up my shift so I left. Once off work I headed back in the hopes I might see more and boy did I. I passed the sexy chica's partner hastily leaving and he seemed nervous. As I was approaching the Hispanic hottie I heard grunts and groans. As I peaked thru the umbrellas I saw her getting spit roasted by a couple of blonde frat boys. At first I thought she was just a horny puta as she was orgasming non-stop. Then I noticed that other than her orgasmic shudders she wasn't really moving. The only sounds she was making were moans and gagging on the dick thrusting in her throat.

I was appalled and would have called for security but I couldn't stop jerking off to do it. Both frat guys ended up nutting in all three of her wholes an covering her tits and face with their spunk. Only when they got up did I realize they had an accomplice. A young red headed girl was recording with one of their four camcorders.

I recognized her as another guest's teen daughter who had been trying to hustle drinks and smokes of me all week. The pale freckled red head was as naked as the luscious Latina. I had only ever seen her in the conservative full coverage one-piece her parents made her ware. She was short and very petite but her tits were absolutely huge on her. On most other girls they'd be medium at best but not on her dainty frame. And they were a wonderful contradiction, both wobbly jiggeling as only natural tits can and gravity defying with zero sag, the way only a young teen girl's fresh breasts can.

The guys were now we're recording as they had the little ginger eat their cum off the voluptuous brown broad. As the girl shifted into a 69 with the older woman. The two frat boys got dressed and I noticed they were donning "Girls Gone Wild" shirts and all their cameras suddenly made sense. The Latin babe never seemed to stop orgasming and after the red headed nymph came for the third time the frat guys quietly left.

Wanting to fuck both of these horny honies but not wanting to get fired or worse I approached the two. The teen ginger was confused and embarrassed but I easily got her to help me get the still way out of hit older lady up to her room. I used a back entrance and had to get my buddy from security to help out. He was reluctant till he saw how ridiculously hot both these nymphos were.

I had to make a detour for "party" supplies and got one of my friends that worked in the indoor lounge to hook me up, which meant he would be joining us soon. In the lounge I saw the guy who had been fucking the Latina lady earlier was sitting drinking with the red heads folks. The dad looked to be in his early fifties, his graying red hair betrayed where the daughter got her ginger from. Meanwhile his wife was probably 35, she was a blonde and during the week I'd seen her in her itty bitty bikinis so I knew she had a killer voluptuous body to rival the Spanish twenty something. She was a bit thicker all around but in the best way and her boobs were substantially better.

When the couple were throwing darts the lover from the beach got another round from the bar and slyly slipped some pills into each of their drinks. They already seemed bombed and were usually already hammered whenever I served them so that was going to be overkill. If I wasn't so antsy to get back in the room I would have warned somebody. I really should of as from what I pieced together later he pulled the same thing on another couple and somehow got one of the waitresses too.

Once back up in the room me and four other employees, both my pals told pals of their own, used both girls pretty thoroughly for hours. Some molly and coke got even the out of it girl lively and I still enjoy the video to this day. Once we were done we gave both girls a hot bath and changed the linen. Luckily the Hispanic honey had a couple of vibrators amongst her things so we left them purring away inside her two lower holes, hoping when she woke up she would assume she caused any soreness herself. She had been climaxing all night and was having more ripping thru her body as we left.

We snuck Red back in her parents room and found both couples passed out as well as the waitress. The wives had been left next to the guy not her husband while the waitress was left naked on the balcony. We moved the other wife, a chestnut haired pleasantly plump thirty something, with her husband and the blonde and snuggled Red's naked body up next to her father who was just as nude. Much like the guy who spiked their drinks we were counting on their embarrassment and confusion to keep them quiet. The waitress was a little dick teasing prude who we took back to my buddies place. Luckily somebody had some viagra so we could manage to show her a good time.

A few years later I saw the Latina lady on one of the cable news networks as a regular financial advisor. And a couple years back on one of those entertainment shows I saw that she now has an 18 year-old daughter whose a model and it was easy to see her father in her. That guy made the news about ten years back so I was able to reference his photos. He got busted for being a serial roofier. He had been running thru his coworkers and coworker's wives and daughters. The story was nobody in his family, neighborhood, or church was sparred. Rumor has it his arrest led to Cosby's downfall. The were supposedly part of a huge clandestine cabel that is still out there after scapegoating these two.

Reading this story was so similar to what happened. If Italian Voyeuer was the same guy it would explain why he never wrote a sequel or anything else. Was too busy then got busted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories!

Never video tape or take photographs, keep only memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CHAPTER 2 in 15-20 years

Italian voyeur probably tried to do this is real life and he is currently serving 15-20 years in a maximum security prison, lol.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Thinking about it.

You covered her in you dna, have pictures on your camera, and you didn't realize her Columbian husband was walking up behind you. You turn around to see him end a phone call. Runnning isn't a option....as you see two more men making a bee line to your cabana...run

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
It Pays to Study Drunk, passed out college girl gets knocked up by classmate.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Drunk Friend He takes advantage of the sexy buxom neighbour.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Unresistable Opportunity He impregnates beautiful passed out stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories