An Erotic Winter Romance

Story Info
Lovers meet for a night in the woods.
1.2k words
3.78
12k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin was warm and cozy with a fire crackling in the fireplace. Shannon looked outside at the snow falling softly outside making the world a magical white wonderland. The pines towered over the cabin giving the illusion that their little love nest was hidden from the rest of the world. Michael was out looking for a Christmas tree that they would later decorate together. Shannon was tired of waiting for him to return he had been gone for over an hour she gazed again out of the window searching the glistening snow looking for any sign of him, when she couldn't see him she gave up and decided to go pour a nice hot bubble bath.

As the steaming hot water filled the tub she added some fragrant bath salts and lit some candles and placed them near the tub. She unbuttoned her plaid flannel shirt and let it slide off her shoulders. Her long blonde hair with its soft waves fell over her shoulder as she sat down to pull off her knee high boots. Standing she gazed with blue eyes at herself in the mirror and blushed at the reflection of herself standing in her hot pink lace bra that cradled her voluptuous breasts . Slowly unbuckling her belt and unzipping her jeans she wiggled her cute little bottom out of them and once again gazed at herself in the mirror. Her flat stomach and full breasted boobs took on a rosy glow as steam filled the room from the tub. She loved the way the lace pink panties felt against her soft skin. Taking her time she slipped out of her bra and panties and let them fall to the floor. She twisted her luxurious locks up into a messy bun on top of her head and puckered up her pretty pink lips and blew herself a kiss. She loved the way the tendrils escaped and curled around her neck and shoulders. It made her feel like a princess preparing for a night with her lover.

Stepping into the bubble bath she let the water surround and envelope her. The fragrant aroma of flower's perfumed the air and she lay back in the tub and closed her eyes. It was so wonderful relaxing in tub allowing the water to stimuate and arouse her senses. She reached down and caressed her lovebutton with her finger. Sighing with pleasure she continued to caress and play with herself enjoying the sensations that the water and her fingers could provide. She loved feeling her softness as she pushed her finger all the way inside her pussy. She continued to fondle and caress her pussy until she felt tingly and warm from such tantalizing stimulation.

After what seemed a very long time she heard the cabin door open and saw Michael come in from the cold. His dark hair glistened with fresh fallen snow. He stamped his feet to remove the snow and smiled when he saw Shannon, his secret lover, enjoying a nice steamy bubble bath. She smiled sensuously at him and asked, "Would you like to join me?"

He returned her smile and said " I have other plans in mind come my dear and let me help you out of the tub. "

As she stood up Michael watched with admiration as foamy bubbles ran down over her rosy pink nipples and her tight stomach . He noticed that bubbles had nestled themselves in her peach fuzz just above her shaved pussy lips. He longed to pick her up in his arms and carry her to the bed and make sweet love to her.

"Michael,"she said after a moment, " I'm freezing."

Startled Michael realized he had been daydreaming, "I am so sorry baby".... In a few short strides he was standing near her holding a soft white towel to wrap her up in.

Taking her by the hand he led her over to where the fire was crackling in the fireplace. He looked into her deep blue eyes and taking a finger tilted her head up to his and kissed her soft wet pink lips. " Are you warmer now?" He said.

She smiled sweetly up at him and nodded her head. He kissed her again more deeply and felt her shudder under his touch.

She reached up to put her arms around his neck letting the towel fall to the floor at her feet. His eyes darkened with longing as he felt her bare skin under his touch.

Stepping back he took all of her in and was pleased to see her smiling up at him shyly. She was so sexy and beautiful. "You are an amazing woman." He said, as he felt his cock harden under his jeans

She stood before him naked and fresh from her bath. The smell of roses from her clean skin made him tingle with longing.

She started unbuttoning his shirt looking at him from beneath her lashes and when she had removed his shirt she continued with his belt and levis. When he was standing naked before her, she admired his strong arms, legs and torso. His green eyes seemed to melt all her resolve and she wanted to be his.

Pulling her down onto the polar bear rug in front of the fireplace he nestled her lovingly in his embrace. Shannon laughed and giggled at his playfulness. She straddled his hips and sat up and ran her fingers over his strong hard chest. Kissing his lips she continued to kiss a trail down his neck to his nipples and then nipped gently at his belly button. Giggling she licked playfully at his hard cock. She continued to lick and caressed his cock with her tongue running her moist soft tongue up and down his length. Moaning softly she ever so slowly took him into her mouth and begin to suck and caress him. He moaned loudly with pleasure at the sensations she was giving him. She then flicked her tongue over the tip and moaned again as she tasted the precum that had gathered there.

Not being able to stand it any longer he rolled her over onto her back and kissed her passionately. " I love the way you taste you are so sweet," he said. She smiled lovingly up at him and kissed him back. He spread her legs wider apart with his knees and ever so gently kissed each of her breasts suckling her nipples and moving slowly ever so slowly down her beautiful body till he reached her lovebutton in between her legs. There he kissed and caressed her with his tongue. Gently he nipped and sucked her clit. He could feel her squirming beneath him as he aroused her. She begin to moan and move her hips. His tongue continued to caress her and taste her love nectar.

"Please , " she pleaded with him, "make love to me."

With her plea he moved into position and penetrated her lovebox with his hard cock. He filled her and begin to move within. She moved her hips to match his and together they brought each other the most intense pleasure two people can have together. She pulled him in tighter against her and wrapped her legs around his hips. As he moved deep within her being she felt her orgasm climaxing and building and her body spasmed with erotic pleasure. Soon after she came Michael felt his release and buried himself deeper within her moist soft pussy.

Afterwards she lay with her head against his chest nestled in his arms he softly caressed her bottom. " I love the way you make me feel," she said. He smiled and kissed the top of her head and they lay together for a time.