The Unaffordable Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
The unaffordable vacation (continued).
8.8k words
4.42
284.7k
399
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,760 Followers

Please read part I in it's entirety.

The Unaffordable Vacation Continues...

*

You know? Wanting your wife to go along with your fantasy is one thing, but hearing her come around to it, actually explain that she's now okay with it, even enjoying it, is a pill you'll have to swallow if you roll down this path.

I suppose a man feels more in control when she is reluctant about it. After hearing her utterly going along with the wildest things I could throw out, I began to seriously backtrack in absolute fear that she actually meant it, even enjoyed it.

In my disbelief, I asked, "You really would, fuck Henry, and then go down to the beach and take those other guys?"

She quickly looked shocked and replied "Yes. I would. Oh my God, can you imagine that many guys having me, doing me in front of you?"

I was without a doubt crushed, saying nothing at all when she giggled saying, "Oh my God, you're so easy. Of course, I wouldn't do that."

She then got a very mischievous look and said jokingly "We'd at least have to get a good nights sleep tonight before I'd even consider it. You'd also have to make damn sure you wanted it."

Just as I was about to speak, she again said chuckling, "Your face, oh my God, I'm kidding, Baby. I'd never do such a thing."

I chuckled in deep relief as she continued "You do realize though I'm not sure any longer whether you're serious or kidding when you say such things. I mean let's not forget. I had intercourse with another man, and it's something you, yes you, really wanted. If you would be okay with one man fucking me, I sometimes think, you'd love to see others? So when you say you'd like to watch multiple men fuck me, I'm, well, kind of thinking you're serious."

I then replied "Honey. I'm sorry. Yes, I did want you to fuck Henry, and you did it for me, but strangely enough, I was worried that you would fuck him or something without me being there, and I know it sounds fucked up given what's already happened, but it bothered me."

Just when I thought she would say, "What's the difference you fucking ass hole?"

She then replied "Listen. I had intercourse with him because I love you, if that makes any sense. As insane as I originally thought it to be, I realized that, if it made you happy, if it aroused you, satisfied you, or whatever, I wanted to do it. I love you Baby, you need to know that, and because I love you so much, No, I wouldn't fuck him without you knowing or wanting me to."

I had a deep sense of calm come over me as we spoke, and I realized she did too. Once she knew I had my limits, I could see the relief on her face, but I began to understand that she really had no idea where the roller coaster fantasy would end.

A few minutes before this conversation, I had visions of her taking every guy within ten miles, but knew now she was only doing it for me.

Chapter VIII: Fantasy Out of Control

We eventually sat on the boardwalk steps and held hands as she leaned into me. I was so assured at this moment. We just sat there for a few minutes and began to passionately kiss, when to my surprise, she held my face in her hands and looked into my eyes saying, "I'll do whatever makes you happy Baby."

Just when I was of the mindset that I'd be okay if the sexual experimenting ceased, She gave a slight grin and whispered in my ear "I still want to make you happy if you know what I mean."

I quickly replied "I know Honey. I heard you."

She then got a look of almost shyness saying, "No. I mean I really want to make you happy, tonight."

I nervously asked, "Yes, but what, like what?"

She just bit her lip smiling and said, "You know, all that stuff you said a few minutes ago... it sounded, I don't know, like you might have been a tiny bit, serious?"

I then knew full well what she meant. I asked cautiously "Okay, like what? I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do."

She paused for about ten seconds, leaning down on her knees with her hands over her face, when she slowly rose and began shaking her head saying, "I only want to if you want me to, and I think you want me to. We've talked about it so much, now I really, really want to. Oh my God, Baby, that sounded so bad. I'm sorry."

She then paused with a grin continuing "I don't know, what's the right answer? I could, maybe try something new and put a guy in my mouth. I thought perhaps you'd be, turned on, if I had a guy's penis in my mouth, and I don't know. It might turn you on if he came?"

I then reminded her "My God that sounds amazing, but remember one thing. You don't like the semen in the mouth thing."

She cut me off saying, "I know. I know, but this would be for you. I think I could do it for you. It's just semen, and well... Its safer in my mouth and stomach than other places I can think of."

As I began to reply she cut me off again grinning and nervously bouncing her knees, as she said, "I didn't say I craved come in my mouth, I just want to make you happy Baby. I would do it if you wanted me to. Would it excite you to see a man finish in my mouth?"

Once again, she had me wanting to test her fidelity. I began with "Oh Dam that would be amazing. You'd let a guy shoot his semen in your mouth?"

She rolled her eyes replying "Um let's see, if I'd let Henry ejaculate in my vagina. I think I could force myself to let a guy squirt sperm in my mouth. I'm not sure, but I'd guess it would be less wild for me to take a guy's sperm in my throat than in my vagina. You can't even accidentally get my throat pregnant, silly."

By this time, I went from curious, regarding fidelity, to uncontrollably wanting her to show me what she meant. Now, Janet was a tester and a teaser too. I realized that earlier when she was totally going with the wildest thing I could muster. So, I really didn't know where the test ended, and where her seriousness began, I truly leaned toward her testing me.

The reason I did was because I had only ever once ejaculated I her mouth and it wasn't all the way to finish. She always said, "Not in my mouth, It's salty, slimy, and the after taste is horrid."

I then curiously asked, "Okay, so you'll do a guy orally, won't it be salty and slimy?"

She giggled replying "Probably." I then continued "So you'll swallow?"

She then paused, looked at the ground, and replied "I can do it. If you want me to."

She again paused and asked, "Do you want me to? I can take him from my mouth and let him come on my chest... or inside my vagina?"

I didn't reply. I just leaned and kissed her. As we kissed, a million things were running through my head, when without thinking I leaned to her ear and said, "Oh my God, I want to see it... If you decide you, um, can take it, I mean in your... in your mouth, that would be incredible."

She then very seriously said, "I will do a guy orally, and you can say while it's happening if you're okay with it... or would want him to come elsewhere."

I was incredibly worked up by this point. I replied stuttering "I doubt I'd want a guy to fuck you if you were doing him orally. It's a bit different with the whole Henry thing, I guess. That was what I'd call, um, well, that was... okay listen, we can still be adventurous without rolling the dice. I just, I don't know. I quite frankly get turned on by seeing a guy sexually aroused with you, period. And yes, just imagining a guy blowing a half a billion sperm deep in your pussy drives me sexually nuts. But we just don't know a thing about those guys on the beach. Seriously, who knows what those nineteen or twenty-year-old guys down at the beach could have, and besides, the over the counter spermicidal is not one-hundred percent."

She looked at me out of the corner of her eyes and stated, "That's the second time you've mentioned the guys down on the beach. It just sounds like you're wanting something you're not saying. Listen, whatever we are doing. We need to just do it. Henry will wonder why we are gone, and you're supposed to be already at the boat or on your way back. God knows where he thinks I am."

I then asked her to go back to the hotel room and tell Henry we wanted to have some alone time on the boat, that I hadn't even left yet. Henry, I believe, felt that we were rather out of our element in Mexico, and worried about us somewhat, so the last thing I wanted was for him to come looking for us and possibly see Janet with a guy's cock in her mouth.

She quickly agreed and off she went. After about five minutes, she returned saying, "He said it didn't matter how long we were out, that we just needed to make sure we put the dingy back and give them this, it will make sure the dingy is safe, and to be careful."

As she said it, she handed me a twenty-dollar bill. I took it and stuffed it in my pocket. I then hugged her and asked, "You are sure you're okay with this? I honestly don't want you to do something you hate, just to please me. I want you to want to for more reason than to simply please me."

She then smiled and replied "I don't hate it. It actually makes me a little horny thinking about it. I'm human too."

I then asked, "Okay. You're sure?"

She then gave me a quick kiss, paused saying, "Close your eyes."

I did, but as I couldn't wait for her to give me the green light to open them, a second later I looked up as she was beginning to hold up a small aerosol bottle of spermicidal foam with applicator. Thinking my eyes were still closed, she shot it half full. I quickly shut my eyes again, as she leaned in to kiss me. As we kissed, I could feel her lower it between her legs and insert the applicator inside her vagina I then felt her hand and wrist plunge the contents inside her pussy.

I then asked, "I thought we were simply talking about oral sex?"

She replied "I know, but I'm sure you'll want me to do something about the way it makes you feel afterward, something involving a guys unprotected penis inside my vagina. Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. Besides, the way this makes you feel, us feel, we could get careless and let a guy or guys, ejaculate inside me unprotected."

When she was done with it, she threw it on the side of the boardwalk and grinned nervously saying, "Just a precaution, not for their sperm, yours."

As she said it, I asked, "Is this all about me? I'd be ten times more turned on if I knew you were enjoying it too."

She then paused and said, "I don't know, Baby, what do I say? Okay, yes, if a man's penis is moving in my hand, my mouth, or somewhere else, yes it kind of turns me on. When Henry pushed himself inside me, it felt wrong at first because it wasn't you, my husband, but as I watched you masturbate as he fucked me, I knew for a fact you wanted what was happening. So, I began to really, really feel okay with it, and it aroused me, a lot."

She continued "I even felt guilty about how it was sexually stimulating me, how I began to feel dirty, and, well, how I liked that feeling. The look on your face when he ejaculated inside me though, Oh my God, that's what actually made me want him to come inside me more. I mean your expression was, well, intense. Just before he came, I knew you could tell he was going to. I felt his penis stretch deep inside me, and then when his hips jerked, a gush of his semen exploded as the head of his penis smashed against my cervix? I knew it was driving you crazy, knowing he was coming inside me. I also think the size of his penis turned you on too, seeing it inside me, especially without a condom. It was as nasty and taboo as your fantasy can get."

Half way through her explanation, I began slowly pulling her towards the beach. Her explanation had me shaking with excitement, and she knew it. I didn't have a clue what or if anything would happen.

I mean the four or five guys down there making their living guarding rich folk's dinghy's, might just think we were insanely drunk and point us back towards the hotel.

As we walked, and I looked upon Janet's beautiful legs and feet and knew there was no way, something wouldn't happen, it almost had to.

Upon arriving at the dark dimly lit beach launch, the nineteen year-old guy who seemed in command of things asked in somewhat practiced English "Are we ready to go back to the boat?"

I replied "Not yet. We wanted to hang out with you guys for a while."

He seemed quite confused speaking in fairly decent English "Are you sure? We love company, but no one wants to spend time here with us here. This is the ugliest part of the beach. Can we launch your boat?"

I said, "No, we just wanted to come down and hang out with you gentlemen."

He instantly said, "Gracias, we never get company. You are with the grandee forty to fifty foot lady offshore? You must be so proud of that boat. I think about it daily, how Beautiful she is. She is the best vessel in the harbor."

I soon told him that Henry owned it, and before I could get it out of my mouth, he said, "Oh yes, that I know. Henry is a nice man. He has been here before."

It was hard to tell how many times Henry had been here, but that made me feel a bit safer about us being down there on the beach at this hour, at least they knew of him. Two of the five guys began lighting a fire, and eventually got it roaring.

They turned out to be some unique individuals. The lead man, a nineteen or twenty-year-old guy, had been guarding rich peoples boats, since he had been twelve. Since there were many more boats than he could possibly look after, he employed four other guys, who made, as it were, their living with the standard twenty dollar per trip unspoken fee. I could understand why people paid it.

As we hung out, three of the guys continued building a bonfire larger than I would have ever imagined., another guy pitched two tents with a speed and efficiency that would have rivaled any career military man. I'm sure he did the same thing every night for who knows how long, and as it seemed, was a tent erecting professional.

Now don't get any of this wrong, we both came down there on a mission, but it wasn't in either of us to kick off anything sexual regardless of how much we crowed about it alone. In fact, the longer we were there, the more I felt as though we'd just sit and have a good relaxing time.

As we found out all but one of the guys was twenty, the odd ball being eighteen and the younger brother of one of them. After about a half-hour of sitting around asking everything we could about Mexico, etc., the leader of the group said in what I could decipher from Spanish "Get the tequila," to the guy closest to the tents.

A few minutes later he emerged from the darkness with a bottle of tequila. As he came out, I thought "We could just leave now, the entire situation was utterly innocent."

Up to this point, you'd have never thought we'd have discussed anything out of the ordinary. In fact, it turned into just a calm social gathering. As the younger of the guys returned, the older, leader, said "Let our guests drink first."

He instantly handed the bottle to me, and I turned it up immediately, mostly on politeness. I only took a small swig as straight tequila was more than I could fathom most times. Afterward, I handed it to Miguel, the leader of this group, when he said, "Oh no, the lady first, please."

With still a tequila face I'm sure. I handed the bottle to Janet. She instantly waved it away, when all five guys began heckling her to take a drink. Janet was already buzzed from the drinks we had earlier in the night, so I wasn't sure she'd drink or not.

It continued on for a minute or so when she turned it up. I watched when surprisingly, a few gurgle bubbles funnel through the neck of the bottle. As she brought it down, she had a priceless face. She immediately said gasping for air "Oh my God... Why... do people drink that stuff?"

We all laughed, with some of the replies being "Very good. You did well, better than your husband!"

It went around several times the exact same way, with everyone partaking. It was actually quite amazing to see a full bottle of tequila, go empty so quickly. As it turns out though, they had several others. Besides food, I'm sure they spent much of their earned cash on tequila, as they drank it like water.

After about an hour of being there, all of us now quite drunk, Janet said she had to pee. She rose up and asked, "Where's the closest place to pee?"

Miguel quickly said, "Just behind the tents, in the small ravine, or back at the hotel?"

Janet then rose up and stumbled a bit walking towards the ravine. It was more than obvious she had drunk way too much. I quickly got up and walked with her, steadying her as she stumbled on the loose sand.

As we walked, she said, "I'm so tired, we need to go, or are we still?"

I then replied "No. We should go, who knows what could happen now. We've drunk way too much. We'll just get ready to leave."

As she finished peeing, we walked back towards the tents, and she abruptly walked off my arm saying, "I need to lie down for a minutes before we leave. Let me know when we're leaving, I just need to lie down for a few minutes."

To my surprise, she ducked into a tent, and I watched as she dove onto a folded out sleeping bag. We all chuckled as Miguel said, "She's fine. We'll sleep outside if we have to, or in the other tent. Come back, we have more to drink."

Almost instantly she said in an incredibly drunken state "I'm okay, just let me sleep right here."

I left her there and went back out with the guys, and drank, more and more. It must have been 30 minutes later when I said I had to go take a leak in the same ravine. Upon making it to the ravine, I strongly began fantasize about one of them fucking her, or at the very least feeling her body.

Now as much as I fantasized, I wasn't a guy who wanted to watch someone fuck her or even kiss her being completely passed out. I knew it had to be either with her knowledge or not at all. As I pissed into the gully, I thought perhaps I would go into the tent, they would have to see it, and I would begin to kiss her in an attempt to wake her.

After pissing, I walked back towards the fire, and immediately took a left turn, slowly ducked into the tent, and knelt down. All the guys were sitting not more than ten feet away.

could hear a few saying things in English and Spanish like "Oh, he's going to get that," or "Look, Look."

Once inside the tent, I got my bearings, and saw that Janet was lying on her left side with her knees curled up to her chest, arms around her legs, and her panties completely showing.

I slowly grabbed her right knee and pulled her leg up and to the left in an attempt to roll her onto her back. In a very groggy state, she rolled onto her back, as she mumbled something that resembled my name. Once fully on her back, I put my hands under the back of both knees and slowly spread her legs.

As I did, my cock became so very erect. It was pressing very forcefully against the leg of my shorts. By the light of the fire, I looked down and the sight of her spread eagle, with her panties showing, tightly stretched over her pussy was breathtaking.

I continuously heard one or two of the guys as they watched say things, mostly in Spanish, like "He's going to fuck her."

It was obvious they were watching every move. Just as I took a second to ponder the moment, I decided that if nothing else, I would be incredibly erotic to fuck Janet in front of them. At only ten feet away, right in the open door of the tent, I slowly reached with both hands up under the back of her skirt, and very nervously began to pull her panties under her ass.

As I brought her legs together, I began removing her panties to her knees, and then slowly from one foot at a time. Once removed, I tossed her panties outside the tent. Expecting to hear something big time from these guy's, I heard nothing, but knew they were watching.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,760 Followers