Shemale Becomes Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Joline goes on date. Max gets massage.
1.4k words
4.55
54.1k
39
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left to go on her date. I hung out at home, watched TV, and ate dinner. The whole exchange was pretty exciting and fun and I was glad that she convinced me to actually touch her member, it was indeed a once in a lifetime experience. I wondered if perhaps my conservative nature was making me miss out on a lot of fun in life. But, I knew that I can't change who I am and so I couldn't really give Joline what she really wanted, except as a friend.

Later that night she called me up, "Max, can I come over to get my stuff." She didn't sound very good. She came over 30 minutes later. She was very upset. She went straight to my couch and started to vent, "The jerk just asked for head in his car after dinner and I said no and then he stopped his car to let me out on the side of a freeway. I had to walk back in these shoes which are ruined. Max, I wish more guys were like you." She put her hand above my knee when she said that.

"It'll work out, just give it time." I patted her shoulder. "Let's just watch some TV."

"Thank you, Max."

We watched a comedy on TV. We sat pretty close. She leaned her head on to me and acted very much like a little feminine girl. I marveled at how this feminine beautiful woman, nestled in my shoulder, so contently, could possess the equipment that she possessed. If there's a god, then I'd be curious to understand his plans. She calmed down. Before long she seemed quite happy and was laughing at every silly sitcom gag. She put her hand on my stomach and squeezed me when something exciting happened.

When the show was over, she said, "Thanks for being so wonderful, Max. I'm feeling so much better now. I owe you. I'm going to give you a massage to make it up. Lie down on the couch."

I said, "Okay," and lay on the couch. She looked at me and didn't touch me and said with a smile, "Max, you have to take off your clothes for a massage. You know that."

I looked at her suspiciously but she kept on smiling.

"What's the big deal," she said, "I've already seen everything and besides, I believe you still owe me from earlier today."

I figured what the heck and I took off my shirt. She made sure to help me. I took off my pants as well but left on my underwear. She seemed satisfied with that.

She then touched my back. Her hands were cool. The massage really felt good. She traced her fingers along my skin. This clearly wasn't a professional massage. It was too light. But it felt really good and that was fine. Harmless fun. Then she got lower and got to my legs. She worked them very hard. Too hard, maybe this was professional, and I finally said, "Ow."

"Oops, sorry, tell me if it's too hard."

Then she went extremely light just tickling me really and it felt very good. But, it wasn't a massage it was foreplay. And I was getting chills and hard. She worked her way up my thighs and it got even more exciting. Then she reached my butt. First she massaged me on my butt. "I knew you'd have a good butt." She then put her hands under the legs of my underwear and traced her nails along the skin of my behind.

"Oooooohhhh," that was too intense. I'd never felt that before. She stopped for a second and asked, "Is that okay?"

I answered, "That was really intense."

She said, "Okay, I'll do it lighter."

She then traced her fingers lightly on my butt again. And I squirmed. "You are tickling me."

"Sorry."

Then she went to my back and all around my body. It felt really nice. She then lay down on top of me and whispered in my ear, "How are you feeling?"

I said, "Great."

She responded, "Good. We should give each other massages after runs if you feel like this loosens you up."

She continued her massage. Then she got to the waist band and pulled it down past my feet and threw it to the side. I didn't do anything and just let her. I was now completely naked and she was on top of me giving me this massage which was really more of a titillation. But, it felt incredible.

Then she started again at my feet and massaged each of them thoroughly.

"I bet your feet needed that." She said.

She pulled my legs apart a little bit. She then worked her way up my calves. Gentle rubbing and then light titillation. This went all the way up my upper thighs. I was so hard.

She then reached my butt and grabbed one cheek which each of her hands and squeezed them. Her hands felt quite big and I felt quite small. She even separated my cheeks a bit. I guess to see me inside. I asked, "Everything look okay over there?"

"Looks wonderful."

She then let my cheeks go and rubbed my butt again. She used her nails again, and it was very intense, but she stopped as soon as I groaned and writhed. She then lightly rubbed around and worked her way up my back. She lay on top of me again, but this time I felt her bulge. She was hard. It felt heavy and solid. I don't understand how she hid it in that little dress.

She continued to massage me as she lay on top of me and whispered, "Was that okay?"

"Yes."

"I know we are just friends, but you are so cute, and unfortunately, I have some parts that get in the way sometimes." She wiggled her penis on top of me as if there was a chance that I didn't notice it. "I wish they didn't. So sorry about this."

"I can't even feel what you are talking about." I lied.

"Really?" She pushed her hips towards me to make certain I knew what she was talking about. The novelty of having that monster pressed against me, between my butt cheeks, and the base of my penis, while I was naked, under a beautiful woman, expressed itself in my penis and throat. "

I didn't say anything for a few seconds as my heart fluttered.

I said, "It's okay. Everyone's different."

Satisfied, she said, "Okay, now turn around. I'll do your front."

I was naked and hard. But, I figured why not. And I turned around.

She looked at my penis and was so excited, "It's so beautiful!!!! I love it!"

"Thanks."

She approached it and massaged my lower stomach and thighs. "Have you ever had a penis and ball massage? It's very good for you."

"Never even heard of the concept."

She then touched my penis and massaged it. She cradled my balls with her other hand. She rubbed it very gently and massaged the whole area. I was very excited and she was too. She said, "that's your massage. But, before it ends can I just do one little thing?"

"Sure."

She then lowered her head and licked my penis once, very slowly, from the base all the way to the tip. And then she kissed the tip once and I groaned lightly and she pulled away and smiled at me. I was so close.

"Thanks for being so wonderful!" She said. And then she kissed me once ever so gently on my stomach near my navel which gave me chills and made my penis jump.

The lick felt great, the kiss felt even better. Why'd she stop? But, I guess I was pushing my luck to expect anything from a girl who is my running partner and who I was too conservative and backwards to date. Take what you get and be satisfied, I figured.

Also I was just too horny and I don't think I'd feel comfortable where I knew this would go if she decided that it would go there. She could've given me a full blow job and until I got off I knew I would not say no to anything. I know I would've felt weird about it afterwards.

She picked up my clothes and threw them at me. Then she said, "Thanks for taking care of me. I have to go now. It's getting late."

As soon as she left, I went to my bed and finished off the job. It felt incredible. What an evening for me.