Call Girl

Story Info
A dynamic change in relations occurs one fateful night.
1k words
3.43
15.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me to tell him that I loved him right before he came.

I thought it an unusual request, but, in my line of work I've heard far more bizarre and stranger things. I indulged him hesitantly, whispering it at first.

"Tell me! Tell me you love me! Say it please!" he urged me.

"Oh, I love you. Yes! I love you!", I replied.

His hips started pushing into me at a more rapid pace, until he was relentlessly pumping his big cock inside of me.

"Do you love me?" he asked again, one final time.

"Yes, I love you Joe. I love you, Joe!"

Just then, I felt his manhood engorge and expand, then it began to pulse. I felt his seed spill and fill my pussy up.

We lay there for a few seconds, then he got up off me, walked to the bathroom and asked for a towel. I stood up, his weight leaving a ghostly impression on my body, his seed still inside of me. My breasts danced as I walked to the linen closet to get him a towel. He was already in the shower. His tall, manly body silhouetted against the shower door. I stood there for a couple of minutes and watched him lather up, cleaning my essence off of his body, his cock.

"Why did he want me to say I loved him?" I thought. "Would he be saying the same thing if I got pregnant, if I were carrying his child?" I seriously doubted that. No trick could love me. I am the provider of fantasy for them. An escape from their harsh reality. A breathe of fresh air.

Joe stepped out of the shower, toweled himself dry and began to get dressed. Afterward, he went into the kitchen and helped himself to a drink. Then he sat down on the couch next to me.

"I love the time we spend together, baby. You make me feel happy. That's good right?" Joe said, half asking, half stating.

"Yes. We have our fun." I replied, matter-of-fact.

"Do you think of me?" Joe inquired.

Not to step on his toes, I answered, "Yeah. Sometimes. I like you. You're one of my most loyal customers. And, if you weren't taken already, I'd like to think that you could take me away from all this and you and I could be together. Maybe."

Who was I kidding?! Did I really think I could be with this man? This man who openly cheats on his wife, not to mention his family, with a call girl? I mean, yeah, I charge him less now than what I did when we started out but he's a regular. And, I don't think we have much in common outside of fucking. The fantasy of him is nice, we get along, we have great sex, but the reality of it is, I'm not the kind of girl who settles.

"Well, I think about you all the time. I think I may be falling..," Joe told me. I was absolutely shocked. "Yeah, I think you put some damned spell on me, Jeanette. I don't know. Hey listen, I have some business to take care of, so I gotta go. Do you think we could meet up later and go out for a drink?" Joe sure was a charmer.

"Perhaps. I have another client coming in an hour, and I have to get ready for him. Call me, Joe." I answered back cool, calm, aloof.

"Okay, I'll do that baby," Joe said, as he kissed me full on the mouth and pinched my cheek.

I opened the front door and he turned and said, "Bye, baby".

"Bye Joe," I said as I peeked out the door, "Call me!"

He did not call me later on that evening to set up our date. I was disappointed in him a bit but more disappointed in the fact that I nearly fell over for him.

A few days went by. Joe called me at 12:30 in the morning asking if he could come over. My work day had been over hours ago, and I was relaxing on the couch, drinking a glass of wine.

"I have to see you. Can I come over? I want to be inside of you!" Joe pleaded.

"I'm closed for business tonight, baby" I answered. "But I need to see you! I can't get enough of you!" he pleaded again. I could hear a tinge of alcohol induced truth in his desperate voice. "Not tonight. Will you call me tomorrow and we can see each other perhaps on Friday? What time do you want to come by? Your usual time?" I asked, trying not to arouse him in anyway.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's just..," I stopped him short. "It's alright. Call me tomorrow. I want to see you, too. Call me alright?"

"Yeah, okay. I will. Can I ask you something?" Joe asked.

"Yes. What is it?" I replied.

"Do you love me? I mean, do you think you could love me?" I could hear in his voice a sincerity that only comes with truth. "Because, I know I love you. All of you, Jeanette. Your heart, your mind, of course your pussy, but most of all, how you make me feel. You make me feel real. You make feel...like a man."

I was choking up. I didn't know exactly what to say. And, at the same time, I couldn't stop controlling the random thoughts in my head. This man drove me crazy. Yes he did!

The way he kisses, the way he holds me, the silly after sex conversations we have. All of it.

Who gives a damned if he is married, if he has a family. This man is willing to give all of that up for me. For me. And all he wants in return is for me to love him.

"You know Joe, I have to say, with all honesty," I began.

"Yes, baby..." he interjected. "What?"

"I love you. I really do." I finished.

"Come on over, Joe. Come over here and make love to me..."