April Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman learns men expect things in return for gifts.
1.5k words
3.66
58k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April walked through the door, throwing her graduate cap onto the couch.

I did my best to be cheerful. "Congratulations, my little graduate girl."

She disrobed her back-pack and threw it onto the couch also. "It's just rehearsal."

"What's wrong?"

She threw her arms out. "What's wrong? Oh, let me see. I don't have money for college. I don't have a car. And I'm the only one who borrows her mom's '85 sedan...freaking embarrassing."

I crossed my arms. "We've been over this, April."

"Yeah, I know." She became animated. "You promised me a car for my 18th birthday. Then you promised me a car for my graduation. Ever since your last boyfriend left, all you say is, 'things are different'."

I stood my ground. "Yes, they are."

She plopped onto the couch. "Are they really?"

I rubbed my forehead. "Must we go through this again? You know my hands are tied."

She shook her head. "No they're not. Why don't you just ask your stupid boyfriend to help you out? He has a lot of money, he drives a nice car."

"Jake's on the road a lot for business. He needs that car. If it wasn't for him, we would have lost this house. No telling where we would be." I pointed to the floor. "We were quickly sinking. Be thankful I have Jake. He pays the bills and puts food on the table."

She grunted as she leaned forward and sank her head into her hands. "I just don't get it. You two have been together for six months now. Why doesn't he just give you some money?" She then raised her head back up and said sarcastically, "Hey, I have a better idea. Why don't you just ask him to buy me a car?"

I looked at her for a moment, not wanting to fight. Instead, I sat next to her, putting my hand on her back. "I know you're upset, and I know things look dim. But don't ever think I have forgotten about you. It's just too soon to approach him for things like that. I just don't want to scare him off. Can you understand that?"

"But mom, he has a lot of money. He needs to cut you in."

"It doesn't work that way, April." I put my hands on her shoulders and gave her an optimistic shake. "It's not the end of the world. Just give it a little time and things will get better. I promise."

Jake came through the front door.

April looked to him and then rose in frustration. She turned back to me. "I'm tired of your promises." She then stormed off, going upstairs.

Jake stood quietly as she left, then gently shut the door behind him and asked, "Is everything okay?"

I played if off with a solemn smile. "Just girl matters."

"Oh." He reached into his jacket and pulled out an envelope and pointed it toward me. "I got you a little something."

I stood up as a true smile came over me. "Well, you little devil, what did you do?" I took the envelope and opened it. My eyes widened as I saw a check for $5,000. I put my hand to my chest. "Oh my goodness." I looked at him with disbelief.

He was smiling. "I was waiting for this day. I got my quarterly bonus and decided to help you open up a bank account." He pointed to me. "Your account."

I put my hands over my mouth as a tear streamed down my cheek.

He put his arm around me and simply chuckled.

I didn't know what to say. I had mixed emotions. I was so happy but guilt was setting in. It must have been obvious.

"What's bothering you?" he asked.

I took a deep breath and made the confession. "Oh, it's April."

"What's wrong?"

I stared blankly ahead biting on my lip.

"Julie, what is it?"

I couldn't take it anymore. "Can we talk about something?"

"Of course."

I took hold of his arm, gesturing for us to take a seat. "Look, I never said anything to you but..."

He raised a brow. "But what?"

"What you just did for me is the sweetest thing. But it makes me feel guilty."

He placed his hand on my arm. "Why feel guilty? I gave it freely."

I had to let it out. "April's been bugging me about getting a car for over a year now. It just makes me feel guilty."

He didn't respond.

I held the envelope at each end, staring at it. "You want it to go into an account. But I need to use it as a down payment on a car. But then it would be like you didn't do anything for me. You know what I mean?"

He reached over and tapped the envelope. "You know what? That's for you. We're going to open up that account. I'll work out something on a used car."

April came down the stairs with a piece of paper in her hand. She grabbed a soda from the fridge and leaned against the counter next to the sink.

Jake looked at her shortly and then turned back to me. "She does need a car; I agree."

I slowly shook my head. "But I can't let it be on you."

He put his arm around me. "I told you, this is your day. I'll find something for a few grand. It'll be okay."

I looked at April and scoffed. "The only used car she'll take runs $20,000."

He was shocked but quiet. "$20,000? Oh, hell no. For an 18 year old? Hell no."

"I agree."

"You agree? Then why are you going there?"

I resentfully looked to April. "Because if she doesn't get what she wants, then I'm going to hear an ear-full every day she opens the door." I turned back to him. "For some reason, I can't get it through her head that money doesn't grow on trees."

He chuckled. "You got that right."

I took his arm in mine and nudged my head toward April. "Maybe you can work something out with her. She is a very beautiful girl."

He leaned slightly back. "What are you talking about?"

April was reading the sheet of paper. I responded, "Look at those tight shorts and how they hug her pussy, where you can see the shape of it."

April then turned around and took a drink.

I continued, "And there's view B...every man's dream."

He had a look of horror. "Why are you saying such things?"

April left the kitchen and retreated upstairs.

I put my hand on his knee. "She needs a lesson in reality. She thinks that girls should get what they want. But she needs to learn that men expect something in return."

He only gazed upon my hand, without replying.

I added, "We're both in our forties. We got together because we need to be with someone. I never expected you to pretend like a twenty-something and go crazy with my body and go down on me or anything."

His eyes came up to mine, but he said nothing.

I continued, "But it doesn't mean you can't have those things. You're a man. And just the same way girls use men, so men use girls. And the time has come she learns that lesson. She can't go through life throwing fits."

He covered my hand with his. "But I love you."

I circled my finger on his leg. "I know you do. You didn't give me this check for nothing. You want me to open a bank account. That means the world to me." I gently put my hand beneath his chin and looked him in the eye. "Don't give her that car for free."

Again, he said nothing.

I put my hand to his slacks and started massaging his cock. With a soft voice, I said, "A virgin, 120 pounds, 18 years old."

He looked down at my hand.

I continued, "She had a boyfriend. All he wanted to do was fuck her. She got tired of it and left him." I leaned closer and whispered to his ear, "What went through your head when you saw that nice ass in those tight shorts? Don't lie to me. Every man thinks something."

His cock was starting to stiffen.

I went on. "Those big green eyes and that straight brown hair...like a little girl. That's gotta' turn you on." His dick became erect enough for me to clasp onto it. I began stroking it. I made my voice sexier. "Maybe twist those nipples on those cute tits."

His cock was hard. I licked my lips and shook his crotch. "Ooh, I love that big thing."

His forehead was flushed. "Yeah, you got it up, alright. And since it's your fault with all that talk, I think a blowjob is in order."

I released him. "Yes, it is. And she's the one who's going to give it to you."

"What?"

I stood up and took a step back. "Anyways, I just wanted to throw that out there."

His mouth was open as he looked down. "You're not going to leave me hanging like this, are you?"

"Yes, I am. It'll help you in your decision. And another thing; don't jack-off. I want your balls filling up. If your answer is no, I'll give you a blowjob myself. Now you sit there and think about it."

I left the room.

End Chapter One