Love

Poem Info
294 words
4.5
1.8k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers

I know this may seem like a weird poem, but I thought it was nice as the words flowed on the paper. It just really made me smile and appreciate what I've written and I hope you guys do too,

Thank you,
Navaura ~

A love so fierce it grips the soul, offering more than a physical Console.

I see you everyday and my feelings remain the same, never changing although time may fade.

When we were young we fought, but throughout our days we learned to compromise, forgetting the small things that would have led to our demise.

I love you now, I'll love you still, even when we get all the way over that hill.

For me you see, there are only eyes, visions of black hair and beautiful brown eyes.

Waters so deep they run to the depth, rocking our core until there is nothing left.

However, we can create much more than that, with the juicy tidbits we keep to our selves.

This is true love's kiss, which is more than just summery bliss.

A love so fierce it grips the soul, offering more than a physical console.

Don't ever be consumed by the things you see, nor the gossip that false people may speak.

Look, listen, know that it is me. I do exist to bring you peace.

Back biting and harsh words do not mean a thing, because when I'm here words of kindess, courage and strength are all that I offer, hoping to get you in my grasp, just so you know, my love never grows old.

I love you now, I'll love you then, I'll love you always until the end.

A love so fierce it grips the soul, offering more than a physical console...

Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TO DISCOVER A ZEALOT LOVE

and channel it to a taper, TK U MLJ LV NV

Share this Poem

poem TAGS

Similar poems

A Few Favorite Things Thinking about some of my favorite things.
What Matters Gentle thoughts
If I Had Ties To Bind You Unbound love is the strongest bond.
American Gothic Sex, farmers, and pitchforks
I Will Be The Bee Flowers, bees, and desire
More Stories