NorthShore Park Ch. 2

Story Info
She takes Bill into the city.
727 words
3.85
37.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
possum
possum
5 Followers

You turn to me, reach out and touch my face... ask me if I'm okay. I lean forward to kiss you, and we help each other dress. Neither of us are even aware that we are outside... we don't even care. Walking back to the car, we are shaken, but both of us know just how much the other thoroughly enjoyed what just happened. We get to the car, and you ask me if I could please drive... I say "of course", and we go on our way.

You lean your head back and close your eyes. Your left hand caresses my thigh as I drive. You feel my leg muscles contract and release as I shift gears and brake... and remember what it was like to watch them contract and release as I was being fucked. Much to your surprise, this is getting you hot... again. You keep your eyes closed, touching me as we drive what seems to you to be a very long way to get home.

When you open your eyes, you discover that we are not on our way home... the first thing you see is the skyline across the bay... we are going north over Howard Frankland bridge. You turn to me, start to ask me where we are going. I tell you "shut up, little boy... we are not finished yet. Close your eyes and don't speak again until I tell you to." You shudder... lean your head back and do as you are told. Your hand tightens on my thigh and pushes my foot forward on the accelerator.

We drive for what seems like an eternity. Stopping, turning, slowing down and speeding up. You hear the sounds of the city around you as we enter Tampa. We finally stop and I turn off the car. I say "don't you dare open your eyes, Bill". You nod your head in obedience. I get out of the car and go around and open your door... leading you out and across a grassy, weedy area. You still hear the city, but you know that you are walking across open, unsteady ground. You are led up a few stairs, and then hear the sound of a door opening.

I leave you standing alone. You feel the presence of another person, and hear me kissing them. You hear a man's voice... a soft voice... telling me "we've been waiting for you". I say "I know. This is the one I told you about. He had to be broken in first..."

You want desperately to open your eyes. Your hands shake, fidgeting. I tell you "hold your hands behind you, Bill. And don't move." You feel hands... not mine... behind you. On your back and on your tender little ass... pushing you gently but firmly into the house.

Velvet. Against your face. Tied around your eyes and your hands behind you. Your eyes open and you moan aloud because you so desperately want to see. Your hands are bound behind you... the soft velvet rubbing against where you had just been tied wih silk. You are led to another place... the smell of sandalwood and marijuana fills the air. You are led to a seat on a couch. Someone holds a pipe up to your lips and you hear me say "take it in, Bill... take it all in". The sweet smoke fills your lungs and your head almost immediately starts to swim. You can't believe that you are so hot again... your cock is rock hard for the second time this night and you want so much for someone to touch it.

As you are thinking this, you hear me start to moan. You know someone is touching me... you can imagine how and where they are touching me from the sounds I make. Someone stands you up, unties your hands just long enough to remove your shirt and quickly remove your jeans. Your hands are bound again and you are pushed back on the couch. The pipe is offered to your waiting lips again... you take a hit, hold it and let go... then you feel fingers on your lips. You open your mouth and taste me... smell me on those fingers and your mouth opens wider, begging for the cock you know has been in my pussy as well...

To Be Continued...

possum
possum
5 Followers