Mr Daniel's Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily has her first day of work at Mr Daniels' office.
2.3k words
4.46
142.1k
41

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lemon_7
Lemon_7
78 Followers

That night I hardly slept. Having checked that my screams of pleasure hadn't woken Noah, I ran a hot bath and soaked in it for an hour, trying to relax my mind and body for the day to follow -- my first day "working" for Mr Daniels. It was difficult to stop imagining what was going to happen, and absentmindedly I slid my finger down my stomach to my clit, and I pushed it inside me, curling it up towards my G-spot. As I approached my orgasm my toes curled in pleasure, and found myself pinching and pulling my nipples as I came, fantasizing about what was to come.

After drying off, I sat naked on my bathroom floor, painting my nails scarlet, waxing my legs, and I made a mental note to book an appointment for a Brazilian; I was sure my new employer would want me to be well groomed everywhere. I stood up and stared at myself in the mirror. My wavy brown hair only just covered my nipples, my stomach was nearly as flat as it had been before I had Noah, and my skin was a lovely golden colour, due to the naked sunbathing I had done in the garden while my baby slept under the shade of a tree.

I had been to Mr Daniel's office just before I got pregnant, so I was vaguely aware where I needed to drop Noah off the next morning. I expressed enough milk for him to have throughout the next day, hoping my supply would be enough for two hungry boys. Noah woke at half six for his first feed -- at 2 months old he still demanded to be fed every 3 hours. When he was finished I settled him back down again, showered, and started to get ready. I scrubbed my skin and moisturised so it was smooth to touch. I dried my hair so it fell loosely over my shoulders. I sprayed perfume onto my cleavage, behind my ears and between my soft thighs. Remembering what Mr Daniels had said, I didn't put on a bra but slipped into a pair of white lace French knickers, a black pencil skirt and a peach blouse. Mascara, blusher, lipstick, and I was ready.

I arrived at the office just before 9, parked my old car, and took Noah into the nursery on the second floor. I handed him and several bottles over and made sure he was settled before getting into the lift to meet Mr Daniels. My heart was racing, I was nervous and excited, and I started to feel myself getting slightly wet at the prospect of the day. The doors opened, and I stepped out into the reception.

"Where would I find Mr Daniels' office please, I'm his new assistant."

"Office 15, the last door on your left at the end of the corridor," the secretary replied. "Strange, he never mentioned anything about somebody new starting today."

I smiled and quickly began walking, the noise of my heels echoing down the corridor. I reached number 15, took a deep breath and knocked.

"Come in." I pushed the door open and stepped inside into a spacious office. His desk faced the door, and he was sat behind it on a large leather chair, wearing an expensive looking suit and a pair of dark rimmed glasses, staring at his computer screen. He suddenly closed the laptop and looked up.

"Ah, Emily. I was worried you were going to change your mind. And I'm certainly glad you haven't."

I hesitated, I didn't know what to say. I bit my lip and cleared my throat, trying to think of something, but I didn't have to.

"I assume you have left your son downstairs." I nodded. "Good, now lock the door, take off your jacket and come over here."

I obeyed and locked it, before slipping off my coat and laying it on a chair along with my handbag, before slowly walking over to him. He took off his glasses, and placed both hands firmly on my hips.

"You look very nice," he said, slowly moving his hands up to the small of my back. He suddenly pulled me down onto his lap, and ran his hands further up my back. "Good girl, I see you listened to my first rule."

He traced his hands back down again, brushing over my hips and moving down to the hem of my skirt, which he slowly started to tug up, while nuzzling my neck. He pulled my skirt right up so he could turn me towards him and straddle him; my increasingly dampening pussy was pulled right over his increasingly hardening cock. Without saying anything, he started to unbutton my blouse and pulled it open, before grabbing a full tit and pulling it into his mouth. He cupped it with both hands and started to suck hard, making grunting noises of pleasure as my hot milk filled his mouth. He switched sides, pulling in the other, catching my nipple in his teeth and causing me to gasp and pull back, before pressing myself back in. It felt so good, milk was being sucked out of me while my knickers were dripping wet, I started to grind slightly on his cock, desperate for it to be deep inside me. He moved his hands to my thighs and gripped them, pulling our groins even closer together.

This carried on for a few more minutes, him feeding from my swollen breasts while I ground myself onto his erect cock. He started to slow his sucking down, and let go of my sore nipple. He pushed me off and I stood up. He began to unbutton his trousers, and his erection sprung out -- I looked at it greedily, I needed it inside me so badly. I started to pull down my knickers, more than ready to be fucked.

"What are you doing?" He said, and I looked up. "I'm not going to fuck you."

"But -- I thought this is why I'm here."

"You are here to do exactly what I want. And since I've done you the favour of sucking your titties, you are going to suck my cock."

And he took my hand and pulled me to the floor. I knelt up and opened my mouth to slide his hot meat straight in. He took my head into his hands, gripped my hair and began to work me faster and faster over his cock. I flicked my tongue over the shaft as I sucked him off, the tip pushing deeper and deeper down my throat until he started to climax, pumping hot cum inside my mouth. I swallowed what I could, his cock pulsing, his hands shaking, before letting go of my hair, and letting his cock slide out of his mouth.

He sat for a few seconds, his heavy breathing slowing down and I stood up, tugging my skirt back down to the knee, but at the same time desperate for my pussy to have some attention.

"Good," he said. "Through that door is the bathroom, tidy yourself up then I'll have someone show you to your office and how things work around here."

When I walked back in he was stood by the window, looking out over the city.

"Ok, sit down and we're going to talk some things through. Your office is going to be next door to mine. Whenever I need you, I will buzz for you. You can make yourself useful when I'm not using your body by doing some easy administration work and other errands for me. I don't want you to talk of our arrangement to anyone else, or to find you flirting with any of my employees. And you will be faithful to me...unless I say otherwise. We don't want your father finding out about this now, do we?" He watched me shake my head, before pressing a buzzer, on his desk. "One of the girls is going to show you around. Fill in some paperwork, sort your wages out, get you settled into your office. I will see you a bit later."

I was shown round the floor, taught how to use the photocopier, given a password to the computer on my desk. My office was tiny, but I hardly imagined I would be in there for long periods of time. I settled down and began to start typing up some documents for Mr Daniels, and it wasn't long before the buzzer rang.

"My office please Emily."

I knocked and stepped in. "Yes Mr Daniels?"

"Close and lock the door."

He wanted to drink from me again and nothing else, and it happened several times throughout the day. My nipples were sore, but I was horny as hell, desperate to be fucked. As he was drinking from me he would occasionally brush his hand over my crotch, but never go further. He knew he was teasing me, and he knew that he could do whatever he wanted with me. I was under his control, and he knew it well. As soon as he was done, he lifted me off his lap, told me to button up my shirt, and sent me back off to work.

It was nearly 5 when he buzzed for me the last time. I was frustrated, I needed to fuck and I had been stimulated so much from the constant sucking of my tits and rubbing of my crotch against his. I walked into his office, locked the door, and stood there, waiting for him to tell me what to do.

This time he got up from his desk, and walked over to me, taking off his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. He reached his arms around me and unzipped my skirt, sharply pulling it down and I stepped out of it. He then started to undo my blouse, for what seemed like the tenth time that day. I tried not to look at him, I was uneasy, unaware what he was about to do. Suddenly he grabbed me under my arse and picked me up, pulling my legs around him, and slamming my back against the door. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his hands gripped me tight, his groin pressed me hard into the door, and he began to bite my neck, starting softly before biting harder and harder. His bare chest was crushed against mine, and I could feel milk slowly starting to trickle out. He pulled me away from the door, walked into a space in the room, and lay me down on the carpet. He pushed my legs open and lay between them, yanked back my blouse and began to nurse at me, sucking hard at my tired nipples, but at the same time my pussy began to tingle, and I ached for him to start screwing me.

"You've been very good today," he said, swallowing a mouthful of my hot milk. "It's time for your reward."

With one hand and his mouth on one tit, he reached down with the other, pushed my knickers aside and slid a finger straight into my pussy.

"So tight and wet," he said letting go of my nipple for just that second, and kept thrusting harder and harder, until my hips started to buck from pleasure, needing more.

He slid a second finger in, stretching me a tiny bit more. His breathing was getting faster and faster, and I started to moan, pushing my head back and my legs further open as I felt an orgasm start to build.

"I didn't say you could come yet."

He stopped immediately, pulled out his fingers, and began unbuckling his trousers. He didn't even have time to take them off completely in his urgency to be inside me, they reached his ankles before he plunged his cock inside me, and I started to come immediately, wave upon wave of delicious ecstasy sweeping over me as my pussy contracted over his cock, milking it and pulling it deeper inside of me. He pulled my legs over his shoulders, and running his nails up and down the insides of my thighs as he pumped his cock into my hungry pussy, digging his nails into me leaving long red scratch marks. It felt so good.

My orgasm slowly subsided, but he was not finished, and neither was I. It was my turn, I wanted to ride him. I slid my legs off his shoulders, and before he knew what was happening, I had straddled him and started to move my hips up and down, his cock sliding in and out of my tight hole. He held onto my hips tight, and I leant forward and grazed my nipples over his chest as I fucked him. He took one of my tits into my hand and squeezed it, milk spraying onto his chest. I started fucking him harder and harder, feeling myself about to come again, my toes curling inside my heels, rolling a nipple with one hand and rubbing my clit with the other.

The sweet sensation of climax overwhelmed me again; I started to slow down, panting and beginning to sweat. His hands gripped my thighs and he flipped me over, onto my hands and knees and he fucked me doggy style. I had never been fucked so hard in my life; he held onto both my hips and rammed himself into me time and time again, grunting in concentration as he started to come. He pulled his hips into me one last time, and I could feel him come inside me, ropes of semen squirting deep inside me, his cock throbbing, my pussy throbbing. He rocked his cock and my hips together as his orgasm subsided, before pulling out of me.

I lay on the floor trying to catch my breath, while he stood up and started to dress.

"It's just gone quarter past 5," he said. "You better go and pick up your son, but I expect you at the same time tomorrow."

"Yes Mr Daniels," I said, standing up, my legs shaking slightly. I dressed and tidied myself up as best as I could. "See you tomorrow." I was looking forward to it.

Lemon_7
Lemon_7
78 Followers