Jogging Buddies

Story Info
Incest after exercise.
1.2k words
4.13
143.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm about to turn 50. A few years ago I was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and my doctor told me that I needed to do several things, including losing weight and suggested I walk to lose weight and improve my circulation. I did, and got my wife, sister and a friend of the family involved. Sometimes we would all go, sometimes it was just two or three of us.

This one particular day my sister and our family friend went with me. I drove to the park we usual walked at. Part way through my sister developed cramps in her calves and sat out for a while. When we were done I took the friend home first, then took my sister home. When we got there she invited me in for sandwiches. When we were done, I asked how her calves were. She said they were still hurting. Without thinking I asked her if she wanted me to massage them. She told me should would love that. I cleared the table and told her to lie on her stomach.

She went to the living room and was lying on the floor when I got there. I sat just behind her feet and pulled off her shoes then socks. I started by rubbing her ankles. Then I worked on her calves a bit. Then back to her ankles, before returning to her calves. I could feel her calves loosening up. I asked her how it felt and she responded with, "mmmm."

I went back to her ankles, then started massage the balls of her feet, and then her toes. Then she said, "you better stop that or you'll get me turned on." I kept doing it and decided to mess with her head a bit. After working on her feet a little more, I went back to the ankles, then to the calves. Then slowly worked up the calves and started massaging her upper legs. Her next comment threw me a little. "I can't believe this... my brother is making me horny." I wasn't sure what to do, but decided to see where she would stop me at.

I worked my hands over her very short shorts and massaged her but for a moment... "mmmmmm." Then I straddled her legs and began massaging her back. I worked her shoulders then came down her back and worked from her spine down her sides. I kept getting closer and closer to her breasts. I was finally rubbing the edges of them, then she lifted up a little. Now it was my turn to be horny. I slid both hands under her and gave a them a gently squeeze. I pulled my hands make and went to massaging her back again.

Slowly I worked my hands down the center of her back until I was at the edge of her shirt. I massaged her with my hands against her flesh. I worked up to her bra then unfastened it. Next I was down to massage her breasts again. This time there was some nipple play and I heard her breathing fast.

I withdrew from under her shirt and started rubbing her tight little ass. After a very short while I began running my fingers down her butt and over the back side of her pussy. I felt her squeeze her butt tight when I first touched her there. I slid my finger under the bottom of her shorts leg and inside her panties. "No... don't... please," she whispered. I stopped, but didn't remove finger from inside her panties. I started rubbing her ass again with my free hand. After a very short bit I began to slide my finger further inside her panties and found her anal opening. I gently rub her whole. She gave a short shiver. I slid my finger on down and rubbed just the outside of her pussy hole. She gave a very soft, low moan. I gave a gentle squeeze on her ass as I pulled my finger out of her panties. Then I took both hands and pulled one of the shorts and panty legs to one side. I moved down and started to put my face nearer. As soon as my head was close she started to tighten her buttocks. Then she went limp and spread her legs as wide as she could.

I was shocked at both of us. With me for getting ready to eat my sister and for her letting me. As soon as I had my tongue make contact with her flesh, I went straight for her butthole. I licked around the edges just before slightly penetrating that opening. I only went in just a little ways. Then I licked my way up just a touch and started licking inside her pussy. Less than a minute after that she started to push my head away. I pulled back. She rolled over and started to pull her shorts and panties off. I helped and then went down on her properly.

After I had been eating her for several minutes she said, "we need to stop before we go any further." I stopped and looked up at her. I asked her if she really wanted to stop. She said that people would talk. I told her that no one would ever know. It was not uncommon for us to visit each other 2 or 3 times a week.

She looked at me for a moment, thinking through what I had said and deciding what she though about it. She slowly reached to the bottom of her shirt and pulled it off. I helped her with her bra and then started licking, then sucked her breasts. When I was about ready to go down on her pussy again, she rolled me onto my back and started unzipping my shorts. She had my dick out in no time and started sucking it in slow deep movements. Every time she went down I felt her suck extremely hard before releasing and sliding back up. "Keep that up and I'll cum soon."

She kept doing it, picking speed. Just before I was about to cum, she stopped. "I've been wanting to do that since we were teens." I asked her if there was anything else she'd wanted to do since we were teens. She gave me a wicked smile before straddling me. She slid down on me and slowly started to ride my shaft. I was already primed and shot my load of inside of her in a matter of seconds. She hopped off and then sucked me clean. She lied down next to me with her head on my shoulders.

We were lying there for probably 5 or 6 minutes before I said, "are you OK with what just happened.

She rolled over and looked at me. She looked into my eyes for quite a few moments before saying, "no". Then she smiled, sat up and said, "we didn't do it enough. Come on." She jumped to her feet and ran toward her bedroom.

We now take turns meeting at each others house. No one has ever even suspected anything going on between us... at least not that we know of...