Faeces Fetish

Poem Info
364 words
4.33
2.6k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His enthusiasm for effluent left many people perplexed.
As he stared up at the posterior of his dreams, he begged her to open the delicate pipe that fed his hopes of defecation.
Like an astronomer’s delight in the night, his piercing gaze into the space above him was focused on one specific point that enthralled his complete attention.
The scientific fascination with all thing faeces could not at all be called objective.
For when she obliged him with an agreement to obey his orders, she knew so well that the object that lay between his legs would swell in obvious acceptance of the appetite he has for all things anal.
Kindness drove her to satisfy this lovely man who otherwise submissively administered to all her needs.
After defecating all over his chest, she was enthralled to engage in his hardness replacing the offering lying across his breasts.
The plunging anus was her gift to which his hardness welcomed so delightfully in utter abandoned lust.
He lay motionless as she used her passage of bodily waste to tease his cock without caring how he might suffer in pleasured agony; knowing that at some point in time his universe of waste must end.
Controlling his building eruption, he took the time to tell her how her gifts were so welcome in the scats of his fantasy’s life.
Knowing the cheers that would erupt when his tortured excitement could no longer hold back the torrent, she began to treat herself to some terrific teasing of her own womanly erection.
Thus her own orgasm was upon her without too much trouble, as she had no inclination to create any barriers to her own pleasures’ ends.
Her statute of effluent covered flesh watched in wonder as his benefactor of anal secret secretions gained her own attainment of the climatic pinnacle.
As a premier event, the gorgeous sight of her orgasm while her butt was buried on his flag pole was enough to ensure his eruption of efficient fluids of life’s eternal energy.
He revelled in the faeces that covered his putrid body wracked by orgasmic bliss; shooting his cream inside her vessel at the bowels of her body.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 11 years ago
some might say shitty

but the poetic structure is kind of pretty, to each his own dish of anal stew,

its not my thing but I'm happy for you-4

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
FETISHES ARE LIKE ALCHEMISTS

trying to change matter into a geld, TK U MLJ LV NV

Share this Poem

poem TAGS

Similar poems

My Father's Cock my first cheesy poem
Dreaming What I see when I close my eyes
Need On my mind while your away.
Focus When it’s good
Own Me a Whore's Poem
More Stories