Naukar, malkin aur uski beti

Story Info
A domestic servant satisfies his employer and her daughter.
935 words
3.32
129.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
391 Followers

This piece of erotic literature is dedicated to my net friend Sweety who provided the plot and requested me to write a story:

Hi! I am Sweety. I want to tell you the things which our domestic servant Bahadur is doing. I am 20 and living with my parents and younger sis ;ho is 18. My mom Dolly is 40 but you can’t say that she is mother of two grown up babes. Her vital stats are 38-28-36 and a beautiful fair complexion. She is very horny also. Many a times I have seen her masturbating as my dad can’t satisfy her lust. Dad is often out of station on tours. He is hardly at home one-two days in a week. Many times I have seen them having sex from the bedroom key hole. The routine is monotonous.

Dad and mom will strip off, Dad will do some foreplay for formality sake; just a short lip kiss, fondling the boobs, a half minute fingering and then insert his medium size cock into mom. A couple of minutes of pumping and then ejaculation. Mom then goes in bathroom to clean herself and returns after 15 min., I am sure that she fingers herself to orgasm.

One fine evening, I was studying late night and I just happened to pass thro’ mom’s room and saw that lights were on. I peeped thro’ the key hole coz’ I knew that dad is out of station. I was horrified when I saw what was going on inside. Mom and Bahadur were kissing each other- lip to lip. Slowly he took off mom’s blouse and started kissing her upper portion. After a few minutes he removed mom’s bra and started playing with her boobs, he was fondling them, kissing the nipples, biting them and squeezing them. Mom was taking a trip into the world of ecstasy. She was moaning, “Bahadur……nahin….. Bahadur…. Jor se ….. Bahadur ….. meri choochi kha jayega kya …… Bahadur ….. chod de ….. Bahadur ……. Bahadur ….. Bahadur …..

Finished with the North, he moved slowly South wards and removed mom’s petticoat and then the panty. Mom was as naked as she was born. He then performed the body kiss. He kissed mom from head to toe and then again from toe to head. (I wonder where from he learnt this technique). All the time mom was moaning as before. Bahadur ……. Bahadur ….. Nahin ….... Bahadur ……

After a long foreplay he removed his undie and mom grabbed his tool of a big size (bigger and stronger than dad’s). mom kissed it and sucked it, then they both made 69 position and enjoyed it for quite some time. During the cock sucking Bahadur also started saying Bibiji …. Dhayn se ….. aap to mera lund choos nahin kha rahee hain …… agli baar ke liye bhi to chod do ……… bibiji ….. araam se ….. aap ke liye hi hai…… After a long session of foreplay, it was time for the real act. Bahadur inserted his dick into mom’s cunt in the missionary position. His speed and strength were both commendable. Dad was just a kid in front of him. Mom again started moaning Bahadur …. Phaad de …. Phaad de apni bibi ki choot…… . They changed positions and it took around one hour and both came together. Mom went to the bathroom and came back in 2-3 min. (This time she did not finger herself to orgasm).

All this made me horny and my panties became wet. I too wanted to enjoy Bahadur. God helps those who help themselves. The D-day came soon. I was alone in the house. I called up Bahadur and shouted at him and threatened him to throw him out. He pleaded that it was my mom who blackmailed him into such activity as she caught him red-handed stealing money. Now, it was my turn – I commanded that I will report all this to dad if he does not do the same thing to me. He readily agreed. We embraced for some time and then kissed lip to lip. He put one hand in my t-shirt and caught hold of my nipple inside my bra and started squeezing it. It was a nice and erotic experience. I removed my clothes in a flash and removed his also. We were soon naked. We kissed and licked each others’ body and soon were ready for the big thing. I sucked his cock and he came in my mouth. The cum tasted strange but I swallowed it. His cock became limp and then he licked my cunt to regain a hard-on. I too started moaning like my mom. After he regained a hard-on, he wanted me to lie down, but, he was my slave, I did not want to take him lying down. I made him to lie down and rode over him in the woman-on-top position. Now, it was a moment for him to cry, ” Baby aaram se …. Tum to mera lund tod dogi ….. tumhein aur bibiji ko kaise choodunga …. Baby araam se …. Baby ….. baby ……babyyyyyyyyyy. I was a nice experience with him. My relations are still continuing and so with my mom. Now he is satisfied with both of us he has sight on my younger sis and he wants to have her virgin cunt.

Let’s see what happens. If I tell my young sis and he comes to know about it, he will cut off with me which I will not tolerate. I am in a catch-22 situation.

Please send feedback.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
391 Followers