Anne and Tom Ch. 06 Hotel Fun Pt. 2

Story Info
Her version of the hotel game night.
1.9k words
4.08
21.8k
10

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scojo14
scojo14
51 Followers

Tom wrote about the setup of our night to the hotel bar and how he hooked up with some slut in town on business.

It is my turn to write about how this slut behaved on that night.

After Tom dropped me off to go park the car, I entered the bar. There were several people around the bar and at various tables. Most of them were in groups, including the guys. While I was already horny and wet with anticipation, I decided to hold off on the groups until possibly later.

I saw an older gentleman, maybe 50ish, sitting at the bar by himself having a drink. He was very handsome. Black hair with gray in his temples and a strong jawline caught my eye and, while he was wearing a blazer, he looked well put together physically.

I took a seat next to his and ordered a drink. He proved to be the gentleman I thought he was when he told the bartender to put it on his tab.

We immediately started talking. He was in town for the convention, but was just having a drink or two before meeting some clients later.

I knew I wouldn't be spending the night with him, but just waited to see what would happen. I told him (lied) that my husband was out of town and was just out for some drinks. I also implied that I was basically a slut when my husband was out of town.

He also was married, but when he gently touched my shoulder, I knew he was a player as well. I knew also that I would be fucking him another time since he told me was staying in town tomorrow night to finish up some business after the convention ended.

We both had another drink that he paid for, but he said he was going to need to leave soon. I made my move.

With my left hand, I grabbed his cock and told him I needed to repay him for the drinks. He simply told me he knew a perfect place.

We left the bar. As I left, I noticed Tom was talking to a blonde lady. Ken and I left hand in hand. He led me to a hallway off the main lobby and opened a door to a supply closet.

We snuck in and began kissing immediately. I knew he had to leave soon so I just went to my knees and fished his cock out of his pants.

I then gave him an enthusiastic blowjob. He wasn't super big so I had no problem deep throating him. I wanted to give him a taste what a night was like with me and want my pussy tomorrow.

Besides, I was enjoying it. I was in the supply closet of an awesome hotel giving a man I just met a blowjob. My pussy was on fire, but wanted to save Ken for tomorrow night.

My enthusiasm for his cock was appreciated when I felt him tense and begin to unload streams of cum into my mouth. I swallowed every bit because I didn't want any on my dress. Once we was done cumming, I cleaned his cock and stood as he got himself back in order.

I told him that if he wanted, he could fuck me all night tomorrow. Of course, he readily agreed. We exchanged numbers and general plans for tomorrow before he was on his way and I went back to the bar.

When I reentered the bar, a couple of young black men smiled at me. I stopped and asked them what they were smiling at.

"We saw you leave with that gentleman and now you're back without him," one of them asked. "Either you fucked him or gave him a blow job."

"What makes you say that," I asked stopping at their table. "You think I'm a slut?"

"Well, you're dressed like you trying to get some dick and you left with that guy and now you're back," said the guy on the right.

"I'm guessing you blew him," said the guy on the left. "And now you're back looking to get fucked."

"And I'm guessing you think you two are the ones to give me the time of my life, right," I replied.

"I guarantee you'd have the time of your life with us," the one on the left said. "We'd fuck you all night and make you cum nonstop. Ever had a chocolate cock before?"

"Nope. You two ever fuck a lady in her pussy and ass at the same time," was my reply and realizing I was super horny and knew I'd be going upstairs with these two guys.

"Several times," said the guy on the right.

"Well then guys, my name is Anne, but if you want to fuck me, I suggest you buy me some drinks. I become a real whore when I'm drunk."

We ordered drinks. I learned their names were Ty and Anthony. For about the next 90 minutes, we drank beer, did shots and flirted. I was getting very horny. And drunk.

I got a text from Tom saying he was going upstairs with the blonde woman. After excusing myself to the ladies room, I replied to the text and went back the table.

"So, when are we going to one of your rooms and I can get fucked by both of your chocolate cocks," I said when I got back to the table.

"Right now," Anthony said.

Ty went to pay the tab, but Anthony didn't wait. He took my hand and led me to the elevator.

Once the door closed, he was all over me. We kissed and his hand was immediately between my legs, pushing my g-string aside and entering a finger into my very wet pussy. My hand found his growing cock.

We broke apart only because we had arrived at his floor. He grabbed my hand and led me to the room. Once inside, I immediately walked to bed and slid my panties off. I heard him unzip his pants as I lifted my dress over my hips.

I looked back and saw a very nice sized cock pointing at my pussy. In a flash, he was pushing into me. I came hard.

By the time I had recovered, Anthony was fucking me in deep fast strokes. I came again.

This time after I had recovered, Ty was in the room, kneeling on the bed and his naked cock pointing at my face. I just opened my mouth and he began fucking my face.

I felt another orgasm building, but I was able to take in that both of them had very nice sized cocks. They were roughly the same size as my husband and there were two of them.

They switched positions, but continued their assault on my pussy and face. I came again. And again. And again. Each time, my pussy kept soaking their cocks. I'm sure that I would've been squirting if they hadn't been in me.

However, I was in a state of continued orgasmic bliss. They switched several times and kept me cumming. One of them came deep into me, which sent me to another earth-shattering orgasm.

By the time I recovered, I was placed on my back. Ty was on top of me fucking me. He bent down to kiss me, which gave me another orgasm.

I was only vaguely aware of my screaming in ecstasy. Ty deposited a large load in me and was replaced by Anthony who had already recovered. He fucked me hard, which kept me in my continual orgasmic state.

Anthony turned onto my stomach and I felt his cock slowly enter my ass. He was already well-lubed from my wetness as well as the cum they had already deposited on my pussy. It didn't take much effort for him to sink all the way in.

Since I was already in a state of constant orgasm (this was the first time I had ever cum so much continuously), his pumping my ass only kept the feeling going.

I guess Ty had recovered while Anthony fucked my ass and I was positioned on top of Anthony and he slid into my well-used pussy before Ty reinserted himself into my ass.

I had been double penetrated before -- see the Vegas stories -- and been fucked in both the pussy and ass with a huge cock -- see the descriptions of Tom's cock, but never fucked at the same time with two cocks only slightly smaller than my husband's 8.5 inch monster.

I felt completely full. Of course, this only kept the orgasms rolling. And these two knew what they were doing. As Anthony slid deep into my pussy, Ty pulled back in my ass. As Ty pushed all the way into my ass, Anthony pulled back in my ass.

I completely lost my mind and control of my body as one orgasm after another continued to ravish my body as these two hot black studs fucked my pussy and ass simultaneously.

I really have no idea how long this lasted before I felt Ty blow in my ass, which was soon followed by Anthony in my pussy. I also felt them get off the bed, but I was too overwhelmed to move.

I don't know how long I lied there, but I finally got up and made it to the bathroom. Once I got in there, I realized I still had my dress, g-string and heels on. I slid all of that off and used the bathroom. After relieving myself, I jumped into the shower for a quick clean off and cleanout.

After showering, I dried off and couldn't believe how horny I still felt and how wet my pussy still was. I was hoping Ty and Anthony were ready to go again.

I walked back into the main room area, now completely naked, and wasn't disappointed they were both half-hard. I later found out they had both taken some Viagra when I was in the bathroom.

I got on my knees in front of them and took turns sucking their cocks to complete hardness. Once they were hard, I got on the bed and ordered them to fuck me as hard as they could.

For the rest of the night -- at least until we all passed out from exhaustion -- they took turns fucking my mouth, pussy and/or ass. At times, they double penetrated me. At times, one fucked me while I sucked the other.

And I continued cumming. Over and over. And then some more. I don't what came over me, but I couldn't get enough and couldn't stop cumming.

I think I might've passed out before they finished, but I'm not for sure. I woke up the next morning cuddled next to Anthony. I'm not for sure where Ty went and I never saw him again.

I felt that Anthony was hard and we had one more fuck before I dressed and headed downstairs. After I ordered some breakfast at the hotel restaurant, I started to send Tom a text that I was getting breakfast in the hotel. As I typed, he walked in and sat next to me with a look of sexual satisfaction on his face.

We recounted the events of the night before and I told him I had a date with Ken. He said he'd probably go out with Tammy.

Even though I had been thoroughly fucked all night and again this morning, I felt horny and my pussy was wet again. I had fucked my first black cock -- well, two black cocks -- and was already wanting to it again. Of course, that could've been because I just simply wanted a cock, or cocks, to fuck me. I was beginning to think about it all the time.

I was becoming a nymphomaniac.

scojo14
scojo14
51 Followers