A Lazy Afternoon

Story Info
Jojo has a magic emerald and she's gonna have some fun.
3.2k words
4.19
77.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
691 Followers

"How is it that every semester you always count the days until your next vacation only to spend that vacation time sitting around doing nothing and almost waiting for college to start up again?" Mindy said, throwing a magazine to the ground.

"I know" agreed Sally, "Even the television seems to plot against us. During term time you get all the great shows enticing you to abandon your studies and watch them instead yet as soon as you have empty evening after empty evening praying for something to remove even twenty two measly minutes of tedium, what is the best thing two hundred and seventeen channels can come up with: America's next top Barista and yet another season of Kitten Idol."

"There hasn't been a truly talented kitten on that show since 2009 either." Added Jojo idly filing her nails. It's like they want us to go outside and do something active."

"Well then why don't we go out and actually try doing something active then?" suggested Mindy

"The weatherman said it might rain later though." Said Jojo

"That was in Miami!" replied Mindy,

"The storm could change course."

"And travel two thousand miles in three hours? Do you actually realize how far away Miami is?"

"I suppose you are right, but I still don't want to risk it. I just got my hair done this morning it would be criminal to ruin it."

"How about the cinema?" suggested Sally, "I heard that the new Adam Sandler movie about a guy who adopts an ostrich that grants wishes is supposed to be quite funny, maybe not Rob Schneider funny but..."

"Hair." repeated Jojo interrupting and pointing to her head before pointing towards the window "Rain."

"The rain is in Miami!" screamed Mindy in frustration.

"Okay, okay." Said Jojo, "How about we all just sit here and talk about something a bit more interesting than rain and Adam Sandler?"

"Fine," said Mindy calming herself down. "So Sally, was that creepy guy on the bus again today?"

"Yeah. That's the third time this week; it almost makes me want to walk to the store."

"What guy are you talking about?" asked Jojo.

"Oh for the last couple of weeks there's been this guy on the bus who just keeps staring at me and Mindy. He's a real pervert and doesn't even try to hide it."

"That's horrible!"

"What do you expect from a freak?." Added Mindy, "I expect he's one of those sad little men who has never had a real girlfriend so just tries to freak out any attractive women he sees. And we just happen to be on his bus route. It's creepy, but I don't' want to give him the satisfaction of thinking he can get a reaction from him."

"So we both just try to ignore him." Continued Sally.

"I think I'd try to rip him a new one if I ever caught a guy perving on me in public." Said Jojo

"But that's what he wants us to do?" argued Sally, "He wants the attention and I have no intention of giving him any extra material to use in one of his wank fantasies."

"I'm surprised you never see him when you come here." Said Mindy, "You can't miss him. He stares like a teenager who's just spotted his favourite celebrity crush."

"Maybe I'm just lucky." Suggested Jojo, "Besides he wouldn't want to try that shit with me. I'd make him regret."

Mindy and Sally both let out a snort of laughter.

"Oh would you now?" chuckled Mindy.

"Yeah, I bet an indignant 120 pound girl would really put the fear of God in him." Added Sally with a snigger.

"You'd be surprised what I can do if pushed." Replied Jojo,

"You and what army?" giggled Mindy

"Don't need an army" replied Jojo, a wicked smile crossing her lip, "Just need this."

Jojo pulled something green, shiny and on a string out of her purse and held it up for the two girls to see.

"So you plan to bribe him with trinkets from a Christmas Cracker?" asked Sally.

"Oh this isn't a trinket. This is a Venus Emerald. It's very rare to find one except in one small town out in the middle of Whoknowswhereville."

"Emerald?" commented Mindy "so it's an expensive trinket?"

"Yes it's best you two get all you fun and jokes in now" smiled Jojo, "seeing as soon I'll be the one having all the fun. Well, maybe not all the fun..."

"Whatever." Said Mindy, "Why don't you just show us how your little plastic emerald supposedly works."

"Oh it's a real Emerald. Found near the site of this great lake but I digress... the Venus Emerald simply works as thus:

"If I hold the stone up to the light like so, and then instruct anybody watching to say, I don't know, take off their bras and panties then... well why don't we find out?

At first Mindy and Sally just laughed at their friend's silliness. Jojo seemed so dedicated to her little emerald joke that it almost felt like she believed what she was saying. But soon the laughter turned into gasps.

It was Mindy who noticed it first. She looked over at her friend Sally to realize that she was actually starting to remove her bra.

"Mindy! What the hell are you doing!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why have you removed your bra?"

"I haven't! That's crazy. But wait, are those your panties on the floor."

"Of course not! Well... wait a second! They are! Jojo, what the hell is going on?"

"You wanted to see how the Emerald worked" replied Jojo, her innocent tone betraying her clearly devilish intentions."

"But this is impossible!" cried Sally, adding her panties to the small pile in front of her which contained the pair's other three undergarments. "You can't just order people to undress and they obey."

"With the Venus Emerald I can. I can and will order you to do all sorts of stuff and you will both obey happily."

"Like hell we will!" said Mindy. "Come on Sally, let's get out of here."

"Call us when you stop being crazy" agreed Sally as both girls got up to leave.

Jojo waited until Mindy had opened the front door before responding, "And stop right there." She ordered them, you didn't actually think I was going to let you just walk away did you?"

"Jojo, please just..."

"And no more talking unless I say you can." Interrupted Jojo, the girls' protests immediately going silent.

"Now why don't we remove the rest of those pesky clothes eh?"

The two girls turned to go inside and undress but Jojo had other ideas:

"I didn't say go indoors! I think it will be more fun to undress outside in the sun. Like you said Mindy, the nearest bad weather from here is in Miami."

Both Mindy and Sally's expressions changed to ones of horror as they powerlessly began to strip out on the front porch. With their underwear already accounted for indoors it wasn't long before the girls were standing over a second pile of clothes before them.

"Now don't go covering yourselves up like that." Said Jojo, "Keep your hands by your sides. Let's give any potential passers by a thrill."

Mindy and Sally glanced nervously don't both directions of the thankfully empty street. Jojo continued with her fun:

"What shall we do next girls? I know I'll give you a choice. Option one: we stay out here on the porch and you fuck the next ten people that walk by. Option two: we go back inside and have some fun just you two.

"So what's it gonna be? I'll allow you to answer either Option one or Option two."

"The two girls stood in silence and looked at each other. They both dreaded what plans lie in store inside but it had to be a better option than staying outside. With a final glance over at her friend, Mindy meekly muttered the words: "Option two."

"Good choice." Said Jojo and she ushered her friends back indoors.

"The Venus Emerald has other functions," began Jojo once everybody was back in the living room. "For example, if you hold it up about ten centimetres in front of somebody's eyes and order them to stare into it for twelve seconds, they become insanely horny for as long as the Emerald's owner wishes them to be."

Jojo smiled at Mindy, "Why don't I show you?"

Mindy wanted to run, but she couldn't. She wanted to close her eyes or look away but she couldn't. All she could do was obediently stare into the green abyss that Jojo held up before her. She heard Sally begin to count to twelve at the behest of Jojo.

At first there was relief as Mindy felt nothing change as the seconds ticked by. – Seven: nothing. Eight: nothing. Nine: Still nothing. Ten: Still nothing. Eleven: Still nothing. Twelve: Oh my living sweet Jehovah I need to fuck now!!

As the opening 't' of twelve reached Mindy's ears her entire body betrayed her. Everywhere and everything felt like and orgasm waiting to happen and despite her better judgment, a hand was very quickly embarking on a journey down south.

"Oh no you don't you naughty girl." Said Jojo, noticing Mindy's intentions. "You can't be having all the fun. We have to wait for Sally to get horny too."

Sally's eyes went wide with panic. She had just seen what had happened to her friend and was desperate not to fall foul to the same fate, no matter how inevitable it seemed that she would do.

"But I tell you what I am willing to make a deal." Continued Jojo, "I will put both your fates in your hands: If you choose to, I will remove all of my control over the pair of you and we can just forget that this ever happened. However if you prefer, I we can horny her up right now like you are and have some real fun. What do you say?"

Mindy's body was shaking with the desperation to satiate her horniness but to Sally's relief, Mindy found herself able to force out the reply: "L...l...let, h...h...her, g... go."

Jojo smiled. "Oh no, you have to hear the arguments for both side first. You can make your decision afterwards."

If it weren't for the controls Jojo had put on her, Mindy didn't know if she would have been more lightly to scream out of anger with Jojo's games or out of frustration for being unable to frig herself silly. She just knew she was frustrated to a point she could not believe and just wanted Jojo to stop screwing around and end this.

"Now I don't think I need to do much arguing for the case to letting you both go. I think you already have an opinion on that. But let me explain the pros of choosing the sexier option." began Jojo.

"Look at Sally. Isn't she hot? Wouldn't you just love to know what she'd be like? You must have thought about it. This is your chance."

Jojo walked over to Mindy, putting a hand on her shoulder. "Thanks to the emerald's power, you would blow each other's minds. Sex would never be the same again. That's got to be worth considering and besides I think deep down you want to try. Think about how horny you feel now, just sitting here not able to touch or hold anything.

"Think how terrible it would be to feel this way and not be able to do anything about it." Jojo felt the muscles in Mindy's shoulder tense up. "Oh don't worry, I promised I would relinquish my power over you if you chose that option...

"However, I didn't say anything about the emerald's power. And the horniness you are feeling is all the emerald. What's more the emerald has the power to lock that lust onto one person so that only they are able to relieve your hunger and make you cum. That person is whoever uttered the number twelve to put you under the emerald's power. I think you can remember who that was."

Mindy's mind was melting. She just wanted Jojo to stop talking and let her free herself from these games but this new information and sneakiness of Jojo had hit her like a train. She couldn't betray Sally just because she needed sex but, but how could she ever function in the future if only Sally, sweet, fun-loving straight Sally could ever make her come?

"I can see you are starting to weigh up both options in more detail now." Said Jojo, "I think it's time for my closing argument:"

Jojo knelt behind Mindy and reached a hand other the naked girls shoulder and down towards her pussy and began to rub with gusto. Mindy let out a shriek of pleasure and Jojo laughed.

"Oh I know it feels good Mindy, but it will never be enough. Only Sally over there can bring you the exquisite pleasure you desire."

Mindy's body quivered and shook but Jojo was right, she couldn't orgasm.

"Why don't you try it yourself?" suggested Jojo and in a moment Mindy's hands were frantic in assaulting all her favourite, tried and trusted spots in the quest for relief.

Nothing was working though. Mindy frigged and she fragged and tried everything in between but all it accomplished was to make her more and more desperate to cum. She needed to cum, the desperation had consumed her and all her mind, body and soul wanted to do was climax.

With a breathless, defeated sigh, and to Sally's horror, Mindy chose the second option. "Please Jojo, I need to cum. I have to. Make Sally be like me."

Jojo smiled as she heard Mindy's decision. "We both know you made the right choice. Now all you need to do to have everything you ever wanted is on my signal, count to twelve."

Mindy waited as Jojo walked over and head the emerald up in front of Sally's eyes. "Now" She ordered.

Like Mindy before her, Sally had her misplaced optimism to resist snatched away from her as soon as Mindy made it to twelve. In an instant Sally was as desperate as Mindy to fuck and fuck and fuck before changing things up a bit by fucking even more.

Jojo's eyes flicked from one friend to the other, contented with a job well done. With a simple wave of her hand, she gave Mindy and Sally permission to pounce upon each other.

Mindy and Sally went at it like a couple of tipsy sorority sisters that had just discovered how awesome girl on girl can be after years of disappointing dick after disappointing dick. The feel of each other's body was a revelation of ecstasy and perfection. The pent up energy built up from Jojo's 'persuasions' meant that Mindy was quickly the first to cum but Sally was not far behind.

Louder than a couple of cats fighting over who gets to sit on a fencepost, screams of sex reverberated around every room of the house as the girls fucked their way through the living room, bedroom and bathroom. The smiling Jojo following them on their travels, dangling emerald in hand and reinforcing their need for every kiss, stroke, suck and bite.

Later again the girls were back on the ground floor and fucking in the kitchen. Mindy and Sally fucked over and over looking into the shiny emerald that Jojo was dangling above them. Sweat and pussy juice soaked into the kitchen table in equal manner as the orgy of moans and oohs continued into its 4th hour.

The girls' other housemate Eric popped into the kitchen briefly but upon seeing that the girls were in the middle of something, decided just to make a quick beef and mustard sandwich come back later. Mindy and Sally didn't seem to notice any of this and just kept fucking. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Eric knew there was no place for him in this particular story.

Eventually, after what felt like days, but was in fact merely hours, the three girls were back sitting in the living. Mindy and Sally naked as the day they were conditioned and Jojo sat between them idly playing with her favourite green toy.

"That was..." began Mindy gasping, "It was... What the hell just happened?"

"Nothing that hasn't happened at least every Sunday for the past six month or so." replied Jojo.

"What!" Screamed Mindy and Sally in unison.

"Oh don't worry, it's just a small business venture of mine. This company sends me this emerald and in I produce home movies of girls fucking each other all over the house. We stream the events live as well as produce DVDs and videos and they take thirty percent of the profits. In six months you two have earned me about a hundred grand."

"You put us on the internet!"

"Yes, and your stars! The hottest new duo of the year. They may even buy you off me and make you in-house talent if things continue like this."

"You put us on the internet! People just watched us do... how could you do that?"

"Easy, for the money. And you two don't need to worry because in a few minutes you won't remember any of this conversation or what happened here today."

We'll never forget this. You'll never do this to us again!"

"We've had this conversation before about thirty times. Mindy." Said Jojo calmly "And the simple truth is that you will forget this, I will do it again and things will continue like this until your fans get bored."

"You can't screw with people's minds like this."

"Can, have, will do many times again." Reiterated Jojo, "Just look at Eric, today was about the fifteenth time he's walked in on all the fun and every time he does all that happens is that he suddenly feels compelled to make a sandwich. It is conditioning."

"You're insane."

"Nope. Just insanely rich. Oh and one final thing before you forget, if anybody approaches you in public and brings up that you are porn stars you will just nod, giggle, flash your tits and then kiss each other passionately before forgetting all of it and just believing that what happened was some creepy guy was staring at you. Now get dressed so I can wipe your memories."

Pissed but still under Jojo's control, the two girls got dressed making sure to follow Jojo's commands that they alter nothing from how they were dressed before.

"Now when I clap my hands to you not remember anything that happened today. You will believe that we all went to see that Adam Sandler movies and it was meh. The main character was a bit too goofy and none of us understood why she would want to be with him. We will then go out for tacos even though I am the only one who likes them."

Mindy glared at Jojo with hate burning in her eyes:

"You will never ever get away with... *CLAP* ... who wants tacos!"

"I do! I do!" squealed Sally.

THE END

king_wesley
king_wesley
691 Followers