Attempted Rape

Story Info
An attempt at rape and a change of heart.
3.3k words
3.97
30.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I forced myself into the back seat of the white Lexus at the stop light and grabbed a handful of the driver's hair in my left hand. Pulling her hair hard I flashed her my knife, placed it to her throat and told her that if she didn't do everything I said, that I would cut her up. I put the knife down so other people wouldn't see it and kept my hand in her hair. I wanted her to know that I was there, and that I was in charge.

"Drive", I commanded as I reached up and twisted the rear view mirror, so that I could see her face. I got my first look at this woman as she drove on, trembling as I was and making whimpering sounds. She was a beauty, full lips and just the right amount of makeup to enhance her unblemished features without unnaturally covering them. Her blonde hair flowed over her shoulders and the seat back in lazy curls. She was dressed in a thin white blouse, and loose, flowing white skirt, nylons, and high heeled shoes. Obviously an office type. I could see the outline of her bra through the thin material of her blouse. "Hmm, Nice breasts too," I thought looking at her image in the mirror. She had striking blue eyes that nervously darted about as she drove.

"Hit the freeway and head east. And I don't want any bullshit out of you." I ordered.

"Please don't hurt me." her voice cracking on the verge of tears. "I'll do what you want if you just don't hurt me."

"Just shut up and drive. I make the rules now, baby. Turn off that air conditioner and open the windows."

Eight-thirty in the morning, and it was over 70 degrees already, proof that it was going to be a hot one before this day was over. As we climbed through the foothills, the wind whipped through the car causing her long hair to float across my face. Her fragrant locks smelled clean and enticing like she had just emerged from the shower. Already I could feel stirrings between my legs.

We drove in silence, making good time since the commute traffic was going the other way.

"Turn here." I barked, scaring her again.

We turned off the freeway and headed north, down the ravine and across the old bridge, and then turned off the two lane highway onto a narrow county road that followed the river. Now that we were off the main roads, I took my hand out of her hair. There was no one for her to signal for help now. Once in a while we would meet a car or truck, but there was hardly any traffic on this narrow, winding mountain road.

She had her seat belt on, the shoulder strap cutting between her breasts, separating and outlining them. I was leaning over the back seat as I had been since I climbed in, reaching down, I touched her right breast, following the border of her bra, brushing lightly across her nipple. I watched as it became instantly hard, pressing anxiously against the thin fabric.

"Stop touching me." she said and pushed my hand away.

"Look bitch, I'm going to do what ever I want. Do you understand me, bitch?" With my harsh words, I squeezed a nipple hard, making her yelp with pain.

"Stop it. You're hurting me."

"Do you understand me, BITCH?" I repeated the word loudly to let her know that I wouldn't brook any back talk.

"Yes, yes I do," she said acquiescing.

With that I let her tit go "You had better do what I ask, and tell me what I want to know, or I'll make you wish you had." She agreed tearfully.

"Were you on your way to work when you gave me a ride?" I asked.

"Yes I was. But I didn't give you a ride, you just jumped in."

I snickered and asked, "What's your name?" as I felt the warmth and softness of her right breast again through her thin top. This time I used a gentle touch that she seemed to respond to, unless it was my imagination.

"Cindy," she said softly.

"Well Cindy, tell me about your tits. How big are they?"

"They're 36."

"I mean cup size?"

"C, Sometimes I have to buy D cups though."

"They look mighty nice," I said running my hand inside her blouse, cupping her right tit through her bra.

Her breath caught in her throat as my hand enveloped her softness. I could feel that her bra was sheer, and had no lace or under wires. It was the sort of bra cup that gave little protection from erect nipples and hers were erect from my fondling her. Most of the top part of her breast was bare, the bra just barely covering the nipple. I slipped my thumb, and first finger into her bra, and rolled her nipple in my fingers lightly. She stiffened sucking air in through her teeth in a quick breath. Her nipples were rock hard now as I shoved her bra down further.

"Hard fucking nipples. I'll enjoy having a good look at them soon, maybe even sucking on them."

"Take off your seatbelt." She did as I asked. I reached down, and pulled the hem of her skirt up her thighs, letting it lay in her lap. I could now see that she had on a pair of sheer stockings with elastic tops on them. They weren't the pantyhose type that went to the waist but instead ended near her crotch in elastic lace. From where I was sitting, I could not tell what kind of panties she had on, or if she even had panties on.

"Nice fucking legs." I said feeling my arousal again.

Cindy looked back at me, "Look, I know you're going to rape me. Just don't hurt me, OK? Please? I'll do anything you want, I just don't want to be hurt."

"Keep your mouth shut. You only speak when I ask you to. Your right though, I am going to fuck you. Now as for you getting hurt, that's up to you. If you do a good job and don't give me any shit, you'll be alright. Otherwise,"...I let the word trail off to her imagination.

"Turn off here." The road changed to narrow furrowed gravel that took us towards the river. We drove around trees and thickets, and stopped close to the river. I had her park in such a way, that we could not be seen from the road or the river yet we could hear the gurgling and murmur of the passing water.

"Turn the engine off, and give me the keys," I said as I got out of the car, and opened her door.

She looked up at me, and for the first time we both got our first good look at each other. For a moment we just stared at each other, sizing each other up. I finally said "get out." As she turned on the seat to placed her foot on the ground, I could see that she wore white panties which looked sexy with thin lace around her legs.

"OK doll, out of the car, and turn around right where you are. Place your hands on the top of the car."

She did as she was told without hesitation or backtalk. She reached up, and placed her hands on the roof of the car. Cindy looked sexy as hell standing there in her all white outfit with white high heels. She didn't seem to fit in this back drop of woods, brush and dirt. I walked up behind her, and grabbed her right hand twisting it behind her. I placed a handcuff on her wrist and then took a hold her left arm, and did the same, like a felony arrest.

Helping her around to the front of the car, I admired the way the sunlight shown through her dress. I love it when a woman wears white without a slip. You can see their body silhouetted through the material when the light is just right. She was very sexy standing there with her legs and ass silhouetted through the thin white material. I could see right up to her crotch. It made my juices start to flow and my cock move against my pants.

I got my knife out and spun her around. "Now bitch, let's have a look at them tits of yours."

"Please don't cut my blouse, I'll take it off for you."

"Fuck you cunt. If I want to cut it off, that's what I'll do. Besides it'll be a little hard for you to do with your hands behind your back," I barked with an evil smirk.

Relenting, I took my time with the buttons. Unbuttoned, I pulled her blouse from her shoulders. It hung from her arms behind her back. Her tits were firm and beckoning through the thin white material, her erect nipples pressing hard against the flimsy fabric.

"Nice fucking tits Cindy," my cock was getting hard already and the pressure against my Levi's was becoming uncomfortable.

I love it when a blonde dresses in white. I think they look so pure and sexy. "Maybe I have a nurse fetish." I mused. Her tanned skin contrasted beautifully with the white. This woman was positively angelic.

I unzipped her skirt, and let it fall to the ground. She stepped out of it, and I tossed it onto the hood of the car. She stood before me dressed in her heels, stockings, panties, and bra, with her blouse hanging from her shackled hands behind her.

"Very fucking nice, Cindy," I said as I stepped back to take in her beauty. "You're one hot looking piece of ass. I hope you fuck as good as you look."

I dumped her purse out onto the hood of the car and looked through all the usual girly junk. Her drivers license said that she was 22 years old and an ID card told me that she worked for Intel in Folsom.

"You're just 22? Damn, am I lucky today, youth and beauty," I laughed.

I went over to her, and slid my knife up her belly to her bra. She stiffened as the blade tracked lightly up her stomach. With one quick motion I cut her bra loose and a pair of the most beautiful breasts fell into view. I had to check out those tits of hers.

"Mmm, you look awesome," I told her. She tried to quickly turn away from embarrassment but thought better of it and just lowered her head as if in shame. "All this, and only 22," I thought hungrily to myself. Putting away my knife, I grabbed an erect nipple between each thumb and forefinger and backed up to lean on the car. She walked with me, as I tugged nipples.

"I'm sure you know what I want and what to do. If you bite me, I'll knock your teeth out. You understand me, cunt?" she glanced down at the bulge in my pants and said, "Yes, I understand. I'll do whatever you want. Please, just don't hurt me."

"Turn around", I said. And I took the cuffs from her wrists.

"Don't get stupid now." She didn't speak, but nodded. It felt strange to be talking so harshly to this beauty. I'm really not that sort of guy but I felt I had to put on like I was a threat or else she may not do what I wanted. This was the first time I had done anything like this and as strange as it felt, I was enjoying the feeling of control.

I leaned back against the fender as she reached down with practiced hands and popped open my button fly, coaxing the tumescent cock from my pants. For a moment she just looked at it. Pursed her plump lips and brought the head to them. Slowly she began to rub the soft head across her lips letting her tongue wet the silky smooth skin. Instantly I sensed this was no beginner, she knew how to suck cock. I could tell that she had a lot of experience in her young life and from all appearances, she enjoyed it. Soon she took me into her warm, inviting mouth. With her eyes closed she worked her hand up and down and around the shaft as she licked and sucked on the head. I could barely contain myself as I looked down at her working my shaft with so much apparent desire. She would occasionally look up at me, her deep blue eyes wide and flashing in the sunlight. Tears welled up in her eyes but not from hurt or anger as she took my shaft deep into mouth.

"My god, you're one good little cocksucker. Ahhhhh... Damn... you know what you're doing. Who taught you to suck cock like this, your boyfriend?"

She let my cock slip from her mouth and said, "No, my husband. I've been married for almost two years now, but I've been doing this with other men for a lot longer than that."

"I'll bet you have. How often do you give him head?"

"Once or twice a day because he likes it, and I love it too."

"You dress nice for him as well?"

"He picks out all of my clothes. I wear whatever he wants me to. I think he does a good job too."

"Did you suck him today?"

"Yes, I wake him up almost every morning that way."

"This morning?"

"Uh huh", she said as she ran her tongue around the tip gathering up a large dew drop she squeezed from my cock.

"How about fucking him," I said with a noticeable shortness of breath?

"At night, I give him more head and he goes down on me too sometimes, and then I ride his cock. He likes, and so do I, I love being on top and controlling his penetration. That way I can feel him deep inside me, and control the speed and depth of his thrusts."

"You do the same thing every day?"

"Uh huh, mostly", she responded, her voice muffled by my cock.

"I bet you dress in lingerie for him too, don't you?"

"Yes, and dance for him like we're at a "strip bar". It makes us both hot. I like to fantasize that other men are watching me," she said, as she played my cock back and forth across her very wet lips. She was looking directly at me, her eyes locked on mine. I started to get the feeling I wouldn't have to be so harsh with her.

"You're one hot bitch. Let's have a look at that pussy." With that I had her stand and I pulled her panties down. I could see she was wet as the panties peeled away from her slit, and a true blonde. Her muff closely cropped, and she kept it smooth and bare between her legs where pink inner lips shined from her juices. Her clit, thrusting from between those lovely lips, swelled from our sexual dalliance.

On a small grassy area, I laid out the large beach towel that I found in the car and sitting, I shucked my pants.

"Come to Papa." I said with a smirk. As I lay back, Cindy straddled my still very hard cock. I watched her maneuver my cockhead to those wet lips, rubbing our juices together until finally I slipped inside her. She was well-lubricated as she slid down my shaft. A moan issued from her as she neared bottom, my length buried deep within her. Eyes closed, she began to ride me like a walking horse, her mound pressing against mine, her cunt pulling at my dick in long slow strokes. She continued, alternating from sitting upright, to laying on my chest, to a squatting position filling her own desperate need. I was mesmerized by the sight of her slow dance on me, watching as my cock plunged in and out of that sweet, wet pussy, her breasts bouncing and jiggling, teasing my senses.

The feel and sight of her was too much, "I'm going to come if you keep this up."

"Don't come in me, I'll suck you off, I'm not on the pill right now and I don't want to get pregnant." she pleaded.

"Ok but you'd better hurry I'm right there," I managed to say through my short breaths.

Cindy lifted herself off my cock, it landed on my stomach with a heavy plopping sound. We both giggled as she moved onto her knees between my legs. Once again her talented mouth took over and this time I couldn't and wouldn't hold back. I winced and groaned with ecstasy. My body tensed up and my cock felt like it would explode if I didn't come. She took me deep into her throat, holding it there just as I erupted in orgasm. I could feel her contracting around my cock as pulse after pulse of my load shot into her. With grunts and groans I savored the moment, holding her head on my erupting cock.

"Baby, you are one great fuck!" I said as we rolled over.

"What about me? Aren't you going to return the favor after all I was a good girl wasn't I?"

She had me there. I could easily tell her to fuck off but this was too good to pass up.

Smiling I said, "I suppose but I have to rest a few minutes."

I got a bottle of water out of her car and we shared it while we rested and conversed lazily in the warm shade. All my pent up anger and need to control was gone. Even Cindy must have felt a change because she now lay, head on my chest, her fingers absently toying with my chest hair. I looked at her, feeling a twinge of shame for treating her so badly. Wishing now that we had met under different circumstances. There may have been a chance at a real relationship had we met a few years earlier.

"Lay back." I urged as I straightened the towel.

"OK, Master." she demured.

I scrunched my eyebrows at her comment, "No Master, this time it's for you, Cindy."

Taking her in my arms, I attended to her with much more affection. Kissing her face all around, moving down, sucking on her hard pink nipples. She moaned with delight and pulled my head tight against her breasts. She then softly guided me down her stomach and I knew exactly what she wanted. Her wetness was delightful as I ran my tongue up and down her swollen pussy lips teasing her clit until again she pulled me tight against her. I sucked hard on her clit in time with her grinding movements on the two fingers I had inside her until holding back no longer, she exploded in orgasm, her ejaculate flooding my hand. I held my fingers insider her until I felt her orgasmic contractions subside, then slowly let them slip free. We embraced each other, holding tight, until we caught our breath.

We dressed in silence, lost in our own thoughts. Cindy drove me into the small mountain town, stopping to let me out, she pulled me close and kissed me a long goodbye. We stared deeply into each others eyes for what seemed a long time, our eyes saying what our mouths could not. At last, she turned her head and drove away. I was actually sad that she was married and not free to see me again. "Funny how life is," I lamented, she was exactly the person I have been searching for but this was not the way I wanted or expected the meeting to go. Sadly, I never saw her again but I will always remember my first and last attempt at rape. Although, now as I look back I'm not sure you could call it that. Can you rape the willing?