Imagine

Poem Info
1.5k words
5
2.2k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Imagine

Imagine that you are lying on the bed, face down arms by your side, breathing easily, relaxed, the soft silk of a pillow caressing your cheek.

Imagine that I am sitting next to you stroking your back, gently running my fingers over you clothes, for you are fully dressed.

Imagine me whispering into your ear "I love you," as I take the straps of your top off of your shoulders and you feel the cold tang of massage oil between your shoulder blades; the air is full of the scent of white musk.

*

Feel my fingers as they work the oil firmly into your shoulders and neck, massaging away the tensions of the day in the flickering light of a dozen sweetly smelling honeycomb candles.

Feel my hands as they deftly undo your bra, and move your arms to remove it, the lacy fabric brushing your nipples as it is removed, then, following with equal care your top is eased over your head.

Feel the tingle as you lie naked from the waste up against the satin sheet and my fingers run up and down your spine, pressing, searching for the strains of the day and soothing them away.

*

Breathe in the heady mix of exotic scents as they fill the room, the oil, the candles and subtle smell of your ... perfume.

Breathe deeply as the waves of relaxation wash over you as my hands run smoothly up you back, caressing your sides and then walk with careful precision over the visible curve of the edge of your ... breasts.

Breathe in sharply as I gently pull down your jeans and panties, just over you bottom, exposing you to my gentle ministrations, rubbing the oil reverently into your behind, playing lightly with the small of your back, cupping your hips with ecstatic possession and ... love.

*

Relax as my hands slide sensuously up the sides of your body and up over your shoulder then down your back, my fingers leaving faint traces as I murmur "I adore ... you."

Relax as I bend over you and pass my naked chest over your back and shoulders, so close that we tingle, but not applying even the slightest weight upon ... you.

Relax as I breathe warmth onto your neck, then with solemn care move your hair away to kiss you rightly on the nape, at the edge of your hairline, brushing you gently with my ... lips.

*

Part your lips in anticipation as I slowly work your jeans and panties off the bottom of your legs, and then run my hands up your shins, the outside of your thighs and your hips, easing away any aches in soft sensual musky oil.

Part your legs, almost subconsciously as my hands explore with firm, but gentle strokes your inner thighs, running my fingers to within millimetres of your sex, but not touching you, apart from the faintest brush of the tips of your hairs.

Part of you starts to yearn to be touched as you raise you bottom and sway your hips pushing against my firm deep grip on your thighs, as my fingers stroke you and evoke tingling sensations in your muscles that dance over the surface of your skin.

*

Allow yourself to be gently turned over onto your back, your arms to be caressed and placed by your sides so I can see you in your entirety, your legs apart, your eyes closed as you breathe easily.

Allow me to massage your neck, your shoulders, your breasts, running my fingers around your nipples and bringing them to delicious aching hardness.

Allow me to kiss your stomach and show how much I love every part of you even what you think of as imperfections, where I see only the embodiment of my love.

*

Squirm and gasp as my fingers massage the tops of your thighs and the edges of your pudenda, gently pressing into the very edges of your most intimate area, pulling my fingers outwards and over your thighs in long firm movements.

Squirm as you feel yourself becoming wet as the delicious tension of sexual arousal plays a symphony in between your legs, with my fingers being the percussion section, lightly drumming on your clitoris and vaginal lips.

Squirm and rotate your hips as my finger runs round the soft, pink entrance to your body and scoops up your wetness to taste it, eyes closing as my tongue revels in the flavour of your sexuality.

*

Taste me as I kiss you first tenderly and them with more passion, pressing my lips against yours, parting your own and flicking the tip of your tongue with mine all the time holding you between your legs as my fore finger draws slow circles around the entrance to your body.

Taste your own arousal as I release your mouth from my own and slowly slide my forefinger in between your ruby lips, soaked in your sexual juices, hard and probing in your mouth, its tip stroking your tongue as you suck hungrily.

Taste anticipation in the air as I begin again to work down your body, paying careful and detailed loving attention to every part of you, your cheeks, your chin, your neck, your shoulders, the delicate valley between your breasts, the exquisite soft rise of your body from that valley to the tight undulations that now frame your hard, oh so sensitive nipples.

*

Gasp as I suck gently on those nipples, my hands stroking your tummy and hips, playing with your inner thighs, dancing around where you long to be touched, lovingly teasing you, knowing as you know that soon there will be nothing at all between your sex and mine, nothing but overwhelming sensation.

Gasp as I suddenly drive two tightly locked together fingers deep into your body, reaching far into your vagina, stretching you, parting the fingers, and running over the soft ribs on your inside, caressing you as my thumb massages your pudenda and I explore your body totally, stripping you of secrets and replacing them with a need that must be sated lest you explode.

Gasp and moan as my tongue tracks down from your breasts down over your tummy, down to your sex, down to lick you in long hard strokes, delving into your folds, worrying out your little bud of sensitivity and lavishing on it so much attention that you wriggle and arch, presenting yourself to my tongue in sweet submission.

*

Imagine that my need for you suddenly overwhelms me.
Imagine me growling in lust and sliding up your body until my manhood is pressing against your hungry wanton cunt.
Imagine my eyes glazing as I push forward hard and firm.

*

Feel me slide into you fast and hard, parting you, distorting you.
Feel my crotch grind and compress your own, your softness yielding to my hardness
Feel me inside you, my cock moving against the inside of your vagina.

*

Breathe hard, sucking in air heavy with my sent.
Breathe against my chest, your breasts rising as my chest draws in.
Breathe through open mouth, tongue on lips, and sharing air with me, inches away.

*

Relax your legs opening them wider to accommodate my urge to push ever deeper into you
Relax you fingers from where they tightly grip the bed to hold my sides and claw at my back.
Relax you inhibitions and whisper through clenched teeth, "harder, fuck me, my love.. Fuck me!"

*

Part you lips to admit my tongue, probing into your mouth as my cock probes into your cunt.
Part of you seems momentarily to watch from outside as you see yourself being fucked so very hard and so very passionately.
Part of you struggles for control as the minds eye view makes your sex contract unexpectedly.

*

Allow me to possess you totally, to embrace you and pull you to me.
Allow me love you, with absoluteness and clarity.
Allow me to be your world as you become mine.

*

Squirm as a crescendos builds up in your groin, like an unstoppable avalanche of sensation.
Squirm as the ache shoots up your body to your breasts, to you neck, flushing your face red and hot.
Squirm as I pick up the pace driven crazy by your reaction slamming into you manically and with abandonment.

*

Taste your salty sweat with your lips from the sheen glowing on your face.
Taste my sweat on your tongue as we kiss, heavy with testosterone.
Taste the tang of blood as you nip my lip in animal passion wanting to eat me, to consume me both above and below.

*

Gasp as you cum hard, pulling your legs up, curling your fingers and toes.
Gasp as I cum inside you, groaning and pushing uncontrolled as my sperm fills you to overflowing.

Gasp, as we collapse into each other, tearful, joyful, bursting with need, busting with love, holding... holding ... never willing to part,

Imagine.

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harry's right, in general

In my opinion, the usual aim in poetry should be to cut away everything superfluous, everything non-essential, as does a sculptor when he looks at a block of stone and imagines all that must be chipped away in order to reveal to others what he wishes them to see, and only that.

HarryHillHarryHillover 11 years ago
Saw your comment

replied with a pm. Cheers

AlpharoticaAlpharoticaover 11 years agoAuthor
Nice

Harry indeed that is a nice revision... if i get time i may try applying it to the whole poem, the repeating of the key words imagine, feel, breath etc was obviously an intentional device but this version has a simplicity and minimalist elegance i like a lot.

Bit like the artistry of your Haiku (http://www.literotica.com/p/aff-haiku) which I thought I posted a comment on, but cant see it now I look. Great engineering 7-5-7 as it should be and with the word Lust that i think acts as an effective Kireji balancing strangness implied in the first line with familarity in the final line. I feel if you included a Kigo, then spring would be ideal, but this is of course optional in the modern form and being about love and lust i would argue it links to the heritage of natural things underpinning the japaneese origins. All in all a pleasure to read.

HarryHillHarryHillover 11 years ago
For A9,

I thought I was quite kind in my comments.

For Alpharotica,

Saw where you favorited me when I looked at recent activity on my CP. If you have not found this feature yet, you need to; it's quite helpful. Realizing I had commented on your poem the day before, I drank the cold coffee left on my desk from last night then stumbled over here.

Try this for your first stanza:

Imagine:

lying in bed

face down arms by side

breathing easily, relaxed

soft silk pillow caresses cheek

I am sitting next to you

stroking your back

gentle fingers running over

fully clothed body

whispers in your ear "I love you,"

straps fall from body

cold tang of massage oil

between shoulder blades

scent of white musk

By pruning I am suggesting more of a minimalist approach to your writing. I am perhaps the last one to instruct you in these things. There are so many here that are much better than me. Maybe you will attract their attention.

Respects always in my comments

Harry

AlpharoticaAlpharoticaover 11 years agoAuthor
Tell it to me straight

Thanks and love to you Ashesh9, but rest assured I am quite happy to recieve direct and honest comment, how else am I to improve? In literature as in sex and all other things positive feedback is essential ;-)

Harry the repetion is part of the structure of the poem and intended, with the aim of increasing the pace towards the end, a structural metaphor of the act of love making, but you are probably right it needs revision, by pruning do you mean.. shorter?

Grateful for all comments and feedback, and honoured and privilaged to recieve your time and attention.

Alpha*

Show More