Black on Black Pegging : New Year!

Story Info
Black mistress shows black man who's the boss.
1.1k words
2.5
14.8k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 64 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

I think I look really sexy wearing my strap-on dildo, I thought to myself as I admired my reflection in the mirror. A curvy, dark-skinned young Black woman with dreadlocks stared back at me defiantly. That's me, Victoria Adewale, a Nigerian woman living in the City of Ottawa, province of Ontario. My family moved to Canada from Kano City, Northern Nigeria, in 2003. Ten years later, we're doing alright. I'm working as a professional dominatrix while wrapping up my MBA at Carleton University, my older brother Kingsley is a corrections officer in Kingston, Ontario, and our parents, Joseph and Maryam Adewale are enjoying their new house in Oakville, Ontario. Life just couldn't be any better!

I turn around and look at my slave, a burly African-American guy named Tyson Hauser. I smile cockily and ask him if he's ready for me. Tyson nods, and I order him to get on his knees. The Black male slut obeys me, the dominant Black goddess, just like he should. I walk up to him and order him to suck my cock. The big Black guy puckers his lips and sucks on my shiny Black dildo. I love topping big Black guys like Tyson Hauser, because I am not exactly big myself. I love having power over those who are bigger and stronger than me. I stand five feet five inches tall and weigh one hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet. Nothing I love more than to show people that I can be a real fury in spite of being a half pint!

I smack Tyson's face and berate him while he's sucking on my strap-on dildo just like the slut he is. Black male submissive types like Tyson gravitate to dominant Black women like myself. I guess it's true what they say, opposites attract. After making Tyson suck on my strap-on dildo, I spanked his pasty Black ass until it turned a nice shade of red, then I spread his ass cheeks. I whispered into the big Black man's ear that I was ready to fuck him in the ass. I lubricated his hole with some Aloe cream, then eased the condom-covered strap-on dildo into his ass. I held Tyson's hips tightly as I began pounding his ass with my dildo. Tyson groaned as I fucked him, and I smacked his ass. Let's see if I can get some screams out of this Black male bitch.

I sank the strap-on dildo deep into the big guy's ass, and at last Tyson Hauser screamed. I love making big strong Black men scream like little bitches. I shoved the strap-on dildo so deep inside Hauser's asshole, I think his ancestors in the United States must have felt it. His scream of pain mixed with anguish and bittersweet pleasure was beautiful music to those ears of mine. I flipped Hauser on his back because I wanted to look into the Black man's eyes as he got sodomized by a tiny but ferocious Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo with skill and authority. And so I did. I looked into Hauser's eyes and saw many things, from the exultation of pleasure to the agony of defeat. And I absolutely love every moment of it!

I pulled the strap-on dildo out of Hauser's asshole, added more lubricant and then shoved it back inside. Hauser squealed as I resumed fucking his ass. I grabbed his short, thick cock and squeezed his balls really hard while pumping the dildo into his dirt box. Hauser howled and begged for mercy. I fucked his ass with gusto, pounding it really hard. Before we got down and dirty, I ran over some basic rules with Hauser. Such as the use of safe words. Our safe word is red, and until he says the word red, I don't care how much he screams, I'm going to fuck his ass with my dildo like butt fucking is going out of style! That's exactly what I did, and Hauser must have liked it too because his little cock got really hard. Why do guys get hard whenever I fuck them in the ass with my strap-on dildos? Must be the prostate stimulation factor, I think.

I took my belt and proceeded to whip Hauser with it while fucking his ass with my strap-on dildo. He howled as I struck his face, his chest and even his balls with my ebony leather belt. I love to make a big man scream like a little bitch. Feeling a special spark of inspiration, I grabbed Hauser's cock and balls, and twisted them anew. This time, the sound that came out of his lips was more than a scream or a squeal. It absolutely stunned me, because it sounded a lot like a death rattle. I stopped temporarily, and asked Hauser if he was okay. Hauser nodded, and told me that he felt great, then he urged me to continue. I was hesitant, to tell you the truth. I've seen stuff on the news about freak accidents resulting in weird, kinky deaths in BDSM scenarios gone wrong.

I don't want to be that BDSM mistress you see being hauled away in handcuffs by the police on the news because she got accused of killing a sub during a session gone bad. Not me, thank you. Tyson Hauser looked me in the eyes and told me to resume fucking his ass. He thought he could handle whatever I threw at him. I nodded, and did just that. If he wants me to break him, then who am I to disagree? I raised Tyson's big legs in the air and thrust my dildo deep into his ass. I resumed slamming my strap-on dildo up his ass and didn't stop until I saw real agony in his face as tears pooled from his eyes. That's when he yelled the safe word as loud as he could. Only then did I pull out of his ass.

I fixed a collar around Tyson's neck while he lay there, panting. He's officially my slave now. For life. I told Tyson that from now on, he was my slave. He nodded obediently, and told me he welcomed serving a dominant Black mistress like myself. I don't usually deal with Black men in the world of BDSM because they can't seem to take instruction from a Black mistress. They top from the bottom, they play games and they have trouble submitting. I told Tyson that I was giving him one chance to be my sub and one chance only. If he screwed up, he was a dead man. Tyson nodded, then gently kissed my feet. I smiled. Victory is mine today.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers