How Would You Like That Bagged?

Story Info
Lonely wife gets more than groceries from this stock boy.
1.3k words
3.98
60k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

43 year old Staci was getting tired of the hum drum way her life was going lately. She was tired of going to work, doing school work, running errands, and trying to make everyone happy. She was not happy so why did she have to make everyone else happy? She wanted more. More fun, more passion in her life. Hell she needed it. Everything was always the same. Get up in the morning take care of everything that needed to be done, come home, go to bed and then do it all again the next day.

She loved her husband. Loved the man he was, but for the last few years there was no love going on in the marriage. Sex was almost non-existent. That was taking the biggest toll on her because she was a very sexual individual. She wanted it all the time, as much as she could get, but it just wasn't there anymore. When she and her husband Mark first got together they had sex all the time. Several times a day even, but that had changed some time ago. Now she was lucky to get it once a month. She didn't understand what the problem was. Had he lost all attraction to her? Maybe he had someone else. Whatever the reason, she knew she couldn't continue like this.

She was still a nice looking woman. Blond hair a little past her shoulders, green eyes, high cheekbones, and her body still looked good even after having children. Her breasts were huge, 40DD to be exact. She had a bit of a belly pooch, but not much of one and size eight jeans. Yes, she still looked nice for her age. She was still turning heads when she went anywhere. This actually started catching her eye. Being noticed made her feel good, so she decided to start dressing a little more seductive just to see how much attention she could get...

...This paid off.

She caught the attention of 23 year old Jesse, a local boy that worked at the grocery store. She had noticed him watching her lately when she went to the store. She became very curious to see how far she could take this. She could tell he did not lack in size, because there was a few times she noticed he was getting a hard-on while watching her. She wanted to know for sure though, so she thought of a way to get him alone, away from his job.

She decided to "accidentally" leave her wallet on a shelf near where he was working for him to find and return to her. Her idea worked. Later that day she heard the doorbell, she looked out and there stood Jesse holding her wallet. She slowly opened the door. Jesse smiled shyly at her and held up her wallet. "Umm...You left this at the store today; I figured I could bring it to you on my way home. I hope you don't mind?" Staci smiled back at him and invited him inside.

As she closed the door she said "I was hoping that you would be the one that found it." This put a huge grin on Jesse's face."I've noticed you watching me lately." Jesse just nodded. "Do you like what you see?" Staci asked.

"Oh yes, I certainly do." He replied eagerly! This made Staci's nipples stand out and from what she could see it made Jesse stand up and take notice as well. Jesse noticed that Staci was staring at his crotch; he grabbed her hand and said "don't just look at it" as he guided her hand down to his magnificent bulge. Wow! Staci thought; this boy is very well blessed! This confirmed it, Staci had to have him!

She really thought that she would be the dominate one here, but she couldn't have been more wrong; this boy knew exactly what he wanted and he was out to get it. Jesse put his hand on the back of Staci's neck and pulled her to him. Her breasts pressed against his chest. He gently wrapped his hand with her hair and pulled her head back exposing her neck. He buried his face into her neck and started gently biting her. This action sent such a shiver all the way down to her pussy, so much so, that she could almost feel her clit swelling.

All the while Staci was caressing his massive dick through his jeans. She felt him grow even larger. She knew she had to get her hands on his cock soon, needed to feel it skin to skin. She started undoing his pants. As she was doing this Jesse was unbuttoning her blouse, uncovering her huge breasts. He leaned down and took one of her large nipples in his mouth and teased it with his tongue. Staci let out a soft moan and wrapped her hand around his dick; she started stroking his cock up and down. She squeezed just a little harder and gently tugged on it to get him to follow her as she worked her way to the bedroom.

As they got to the bed Jesse picked Staci up and put her on the bed and took her other nipple into his mouth. While he done this he undid her pants and started working them off of her. When he got her pants off he spread her legs open and started nibbling on her inner thighs. Staci grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face towards her very hot pussy.

Jesse needed no coaxing at all; he immediately buried his face into her sweet pussy and started sucking on her swollen clit. This caused Staci to bow her back in pleasure. He slipped his hands under her ass and lifted her up towards him. Staci was still holding on to his hair and used this to pull his face into her pussy even closer as she worked her hips up towards him. Jesse worked at her pussy with his mouth for a little while longer then all of a sudden Staci pulled his face away and breathily said "it's my turn."

She worked her way down his stomach nibbling all the way down. When she reached his huge cock she grabbed it and started teasing its bulbous head with her tongue darting back and forth across the edge of it. She started with just a little of it in her mouth at a time slowly taking it deeper into her mouth with each down stroke, sucking and licking it very eagerly. Jesse wrapped her hair around his hand again and worked her head back and forth.

Jesse pulled her head away and led her up on top of him. She straddled him and slowly lowered her pussy down on his dick. Doing this caused Staci to cry out in pleasure. His throbbing cock felt so good inside of her. Jesse placed a hand on each side of her hips and helped her to work up and down on his shaft. Their movements grew faster and faster and he watched her large breasts bounce up and down as she rode him. His dick worked its way deeper and deeper inside of her juicy wet pussy with each thrust. Staci kneaded his chest like a cat as her pussy tightened around his massive cock. Their bodies drenching with sweat. Staci's orgasm started first, she tightened her pussy even more around his cock as she screamed with pleasure, her pussy juices coming in waves. Jesse held her hips still and thrust his dick harder and deeper inside her. Jesse felt his cum building up. Staci could tell he was on the verge and quickly pulled his cock out of her pussy and told him she wanted him to cum in her mouth. She stuck his massive cum drenched dick in her mouth and sucked on it until he blasted his cum in her mouth and moaned with great pleasure as she swallowed down every last drop. Staci collapsed in the bed beside him both of them completely spent. Once they caught their breath they looked at each other and when they Staci said "We'll have to do this again very soon."