Ride Her Bareback

Story Info
A shy wife is persuaded to take a lover.
5.5k words
4.44
508.4k
295
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tony090909
tony090909
1,510 Followers

This story is about wife sharing so you shouldn't read it if that bothers or offends you. In fact it's as much about the psychological side of wife sharing as it is about the physical side. With special thanks to Amy who gave me an insight into the reality (and benefits) of being a shared wife.

"Would you like him to ride you bareback and cum in your pussy?" I asked my wife, she gasped and babbled yes in reply. I thrust deeper. "What would you like?" Kim moaned and then whispered her delicious reply.

"I'd like him to ride me bareback and cum in my pussy." I couldn't hold out against the impact of those words and my prick jerked and fired several bursts of sperm into her.

My wife and I were spicing up an otherwise routine Saturday night session with some fantasy talk about a situation where she allowed another man to fuck her. Kim is forty-five and I'm the only man she has slept with. We had been married for several years when I rather hesitantly confided in her that I often fantasised about her having sex with another man.

She's rather shy and conservative so I wasn't surprised that she was shocked, though fortunately she wasn't actually upset. However she did say that there was no way it was going to happen. Nevertheless it did become a fairly regular item of pillow talk for us.

It was a subject that never failed to get me hard and getting my wife to talk about a situation where she spread her legs for a handsome stranger invariably got her wet. In fact she did admit that if she was younger (in her thirties, rather than forties) and the ideal opportunity arose then she might just be tempted.

That did seem to hold out some hope for me, so I didn't entirely abandon my belief that one day something might happen. Certainly I couldn't understand Kim's insistence that she was too old to be attractive.

She has a beautiful face, long dark curly hair, a slightly dark skin and a lovely 36D bust which combine to give her the sort of physical presence that a lot of Latin women have (not that there is anything remotely Latin in her families background). Regular sessions at the gym have kept her figure very trim and she could easily pass for being in her thirties.

So we'd settled into a situation where involving a third party was an acceptable fantasy, but seemed unlikely to become reality. I was actually proud of the fact that Kim and I had been able to talk quite freely and sensibly about my interest in sharing her. I thought it demonstrated a degree of intimacy and trust which many couples lack.

Once or twice a year we try to get away for a weekend. In March last year we decided to head back to South-East England and revisit the area where we lived for a while nearly twenty years ago.

We drove down on the Friday, checked into our hotel in the late afternoon and went out for a meal in one of the local restaurants that evening. These weekends away have settled into a bit of a pattern where Friday is a quiet, relaxing evening, but on the Saturday night Kim dresses in a sexy (but not sluttish) manner and we have some pretty energetic sex when we return to the hotel.

On the last occasion Kim went out in a knee length red dress, high heels, stockings and suspenders, but no knickers. When we got back to the hotel I asked her to display her charms in the elevator, she indulged me and I took a couple of photographs.

I took a couple more in the corridor outside our room, but we had to scurry inside when some people came round the corner. After a minute or two Kim surprised me by suggesting that the coast was probably clear and we could go back and complete the photographs we'd started taking. Kim may be shy and reserved, but there is an exhibitionist streak in her, though she normally keeps it well hidden. She does allow me to take intimate photos of her, but insists that she only does it for my sake; I suspect the truth is rather different, as she always gets very wet.

Anyway we went back outside and Kim teasingly lifted the hem of her dress and displayed her wonderfully furry pussy. So you'll understand why I made sure to take the camera on the latest trip and hoped that it would see some use on the Saturday night.

On the Saturday morning we parked at a convenient spot and headed down the walkway towards our old house. It was nothing special just an ordinary three bedroomed semi-detached, but it had served us well and we'd been happy there.

We didn't plan to knock on the door and introduce ourselves to the residents. It was just a case of having a quick look to see how much it had changed and then on to the local shopping centre to see if the gem of a café was still in business.

However we were stood looking at the frontage when a man said excuse me and we stepped to one side to allow him to get onto the path to the house. He was obviously the owner and, puzzled by the couple studying his house, he smiled and asked if he could help us.

I explained that we used to live here, but had moved away seventeen years ago and had decided to return and see how much the area had changed. He said we could have a look inside if we wanted, but we declined, saying that wasn't our intention. However he insisted that it wasn't a problem and that we were very welcome to have a look. So we agreed and of course once we were inside he made us a coffee.

He introduced himself as Mike and told us that he'd come back slightly early from a business course and hadn't expected to be home until this evening. I guessed he was in his early thirties, good-looking and with an out-going personality.

It became clear that he lived here alone, which did lead to me wondering whether he was gay. I soon decided he wasn't because of the attention he was paying to Kim. There was nothing too overt about it, but men do brighten up in the presence of an attractive woman and Kim was having that effect on Mike.

We asked him about the neighbours and it turned out that the couple in the house on the right had split up; apparently she had gone off with someone else. He said that the couple on the left had been there for many years and he described them as very stable. Kim and I both smiled at that and he gave us a quizzical look.

"About a year after we moved in she got herself a new husband," Kim explained. "I was told that they'd been having regular wife swapping sessions with another couple and decided to make the swap permanent."

"Really", said Mike. "I've only been here a couple of years and I hadn't heard that. Perhaps it's a good job you moved, if relationships around here are so unstable," he said in a light-hearted tone. "No, I'm sure you're fine, but with such an attractive wife you can't be too careful."

He was looking at me when he said that, but there was just a hint of flirtatiousness about it. It was clearly aimed at Kim and I could see her appreciation of the compliment. She'd already been a bit chattier with him than I expected, but now she preened herself ever so slightly and became even more responsive to his comments. The vague idea which had been lurking at the back of my mind crystallised and became more solid.

We chatted a bit longer and then we said it was time for us to go. Mike said he would have invited us to stay for lunch, but he'd been away and the cupboards were bare. I got the impression he would genuinely have liked us to stay, there did seem to have been a connection between us and the conversation had flowed without any real effort.

Anyway we thanked him for his hospitality and said our goodbyes. It was only a short walk across to the shopping centre, but my mind was working overtime. When we got there it was clear the café had changed hands and the empty seats warned us not to expect too much.

We each got a sandwich and a coffee and sat at a table by the window. I asked Kim what she thought of Mike.

"He seemed very pleasant," she replied. "A nice guy."

"Seriously attractive?"

She smiled and gave me a wry look. I should explain that she once made a jokey remark about only sleeping with another man if he was seriously attractive. Ever since then the fantasy stories we made up to entertain ourselves invariably featured men who were "seriously attractive".

"I know what you're thinking and the answer is no. Mike was pleasant, but not that pleasant."

That was pretty much the reply I was expecting. I knew that for such an intimate matter the chances of Kim turning round and simply saying yes were very low. I would need to try and persuade her. There would be one opportunity to do that and if she still said no, then the answer really was no. Push her too far and she would simply dig her heels in.

So I said that I wished she'd think about it.

"This could be the ideal opportunity. If we try something and it works for all concerned then fine, but if it doesn't work then we're out of here anyway and will never see Mike again. Life isn't a dress rehearsal, sometimes it's better to take a risk and try something, rather than spending the rest of your life wondering about what might have been"

I think Kim could see some sense in that, but she couldn't see how we were going to raise the subject with Mike. I said I'd be happy to go back and have a chat with him. She looked relieved at being spared the potential awkwardness of that moment.

"What if he says no?"

"I don't think there is much danger of that, but if he does then so be it, it obviously wasn't meant to happen." She nodded in response to that and her next question caused my heart to miss a beat.

"Where were you thinking it would take place?" I knew then that she was willing to be persuaded, I just needed to be careful and pick the right answers to any more questions.

"Well I guess his house might be possible, but the obvious choice is our hotel room."

"I don't know, it's not really me. Give me a minute to think about it." She stared out of the window and took a couple of sips of her coffee. I could feel my heart hammering away, in fact it was so loud I wondered if Kim could hear it. After what seemed like an age she turned back to me.

"If I do this you owe me big time." I gulped and nodded. "It's going to be in our hotel room and I know you've always said you wanted to watch, but I'll have to be alone with him, I can't do it in front of an audience."

That was a disappointment because I did want to be there, but Kim was very clear that she couldn't cope with that so I had to concede the point. We talked some more about details and agreed that Mike would have to use a condom. That was despite the fact that neither of us likes them and I've always felt that a woman hasn't been fucked properly unless she's got a load of cum in her pussy.

To be honest I've read a few articles about sperm competition and like most men who are into wife sharing the thought of fucking my wife when she's already got another man's cum inside her is a definite turn-on.

I saw a poll on a wife sharing website and of the various possible conclusions by far and away the most popular was for the other man to ride the wife bareback and cum in her pussy. That phrase had really stuck in my mind and I'd used it a couple of times with Kim. So I was disappointed that it wasn't going to be the outcome here, but a condom did seem an essential precaution.

About five minutes later I was walking briskly back along the path, mentally rehearsing what I was going to say to Mike. I must admit I was nervous and it did seem a bit odd that I was about to ask a virtual stranger if he would do me a favour and have sex with my wife. Still there was a definite exhilaration in the fact that our satisfactory, but rather routine sex life might be about to change.

I knocked on Mike's door and waited. There was no reply and after three attempts my heart sunk. Presumably he'd gone out; all that build-up for nothing. I turned and headed back along the path, wondering what Kim would say; would she be pleased, disappointed or a bit of both?

Just as I reached the gate I heard the sound of a door opening and turned to see Mike.

"Sorry, it's been a busy few days, so I sat back closed my eyes and of course nodded off."

I apologised for waking him and explained there was something I wanted to ask and would it be alright if I stepped inside for a minute. He said yes and we went through into the lounge.

I said that Kim and I had been chatting and felt there had been something of a connection between the three of us. I'd got the impression that he thought Kim was attractive and I understood that and didn't have a problem with it. However Kim also found him attractive and for a long time we'd had this fantasy about including a third person in our lovemaking. We both felt this was the ideal opportunity so I was asking him if he would be interested. Mike did look a bit surprised, but he wasn't thrown by what I'd said.

"Well you're certainly right that I find Kim attractive, so I'm definitely interested, but can you be more specific about what you have in mind."

So I explained that Kim had been a virgin when we met and I was the only man she had ever slept with. We wanted Mike to come to our hotel in the evening. I would leave him alone in the room with Kim and she would ring me when they had finished.

"Just let me be clear on this point – I'll be alone with Kim, it won't be the three of us together."

I confirmed that was exactly what we had in mind and Mike said that would be perfect for him. We chatted some more and I outlined the ground rules which were fairly simple:-

If Kim said stop then it meant stop.

No force or violence.

Condom to be used

Kim to be treated with respect, but some dirty talk is fine (Kim still gets a thrill out of the occasional reference to her pussy as her cunt, just don't overdo it).

No anal sex.

Mike said that was all fine, but he did explain that the course he'd been on was in connection with a new job and he'd taken the standard company medical. He had the option to pay a nominal fee and get a blood sample checked for a range of extras including STDs. He'd done that and he fetched the paperwork which showed a clean bill of health.

He assured me that he was happy to use a condom, but thought we might like the extra piece of mind which the tests offered. I asked if he had a printer and scanner and could let me have a copy of that, so Kim could see it. He hesitated for a second, then said OK and ran off a copy for me.

* * * * * * * * *

"I can't believe I'm going through with this. I must be mad letting you talk me into it." Kim was sat at the dressing table tinkering with her make-up. We'd been out for a meal at a nearby Thai restaurant, had come back to our room and had a glass of wine and were waiting for Mike to arrive.

The arrangement was that I would meet him in the bar at 9pm and he would then go up to our room and spend some time alone with Kim. I must admit that I could hardly believe we were going through with it. I looked at Kim. She was wearing a figure hugging red dress which I was particularly fond of, a flimsy black bra and pants set, some lovely lace-topped hold-ups and high heels. I glanced at my watch.

"It's nearly time, I'd better head downstairs." Kim stood up and I looked at her. "Are you nervous?"

"Very," she replied.

"Aroused?" She nodded and gave a shy smile. I caressed the front of her dress and went to slide my hand between her legs, but she backed away.

"You'll get your chance later, now hurry downstairs or you'll be late." I slipped my jacket on and headed out of the door. We were on the third floor so I caught an elevator down to the lobby.

It had just turned five to nine and Mike was already waiting for me in the bar. We shook hands and moved over to one of the corner tables. I explained that I'd shown the test results to Kim and she'd surprised me by saying that a condom wasn't necessary.

"That's fine by me," said Mike. "But is Kim sure?"

"Yes. She doesn't like the feel of condoms, she says they spoil things. Her exact words were - Bareback is fine. I want to be able to feel him cum inside me." It did feel a bit odd giving another man permission to cum inside my wife.

I looked again at Mike. He was fractionally taller than me and had short dark hair, a handsome face and striking blue eyes.

In some ways he was a bit similar to myself and the thought struck me that perhaps that was why we had chosen him – he was a stranger, but a reassuringly familiar one. He was thirty-two and I've heard women say that the early thirties are a good age for a man, they've lost the impatience of youth, but aren't really middle-aged.

There was no question it felt very real now. In a few minutes this man would be laid between my wife's legs, sliding his cock into her sweet married pussy.

The clock had ticked past nine o'clock and I knew that if she was kept waiting Kim would start to worry that something was wrong. So I didn't detain Mike any longer, but sent him on his way.

I headed across to the bar, ordered a drink and found a table with a clear view of a TV showing a sports channel. I knew I wouldn't be able to concentrate on the TV, but I thought it might help to pass the time.

I sat and took a sip of my wine. My eyes were on the TV screen, but my thoughts were focused on the events in our room. Perhaps there had been some slightly awkward conversation before Mike took Kim in his arms and started to kiss her. She would react cautiously at first, but as he caressed her bum and bust she would be sure to respond. Their kissing would become more passionate, his tongue entering her mouth in anticipation of the intercourse which would surely follow.

Perhaps he would caress the front of her dress, running his hand across her pubic mound and giving clear warning that he was about to touch her intimately. His hand would slide up the inside of her thigh. There would be that marvellous journey from the silky sheen of stockings, across soft warm flesh and onto panties damp with the juices of Kim's arousal.

I could imagine Kim parting her legs to allow the progress of this sexual pilgrim. His hand would slide inside her panties and across the dense nest of pubic hair. The tip of his finger would probe the moist folds at the entrance to her most secret place. Kim would stifle a moan and spread her legs wider in an unspoken request for him to explore further.

I glanced round the bar. It was moderately busy, mostly with couples. I wondered how shocked they would be if they knew that, while I sat in the bar, my wife was upstairs being serviced by a stranger. Who knows what they would think; perhaps some of the couples I assumed were married were actually deceiving their partners and having an adulterous weekend.

I read somewhere that everyone has three lives – a public life, a private life and a secret life. Your secret life can largely be played out in your head – daydreams, sexual fantasies and the like. But it occurred to me that this weekend Kim and I were sharing our secret lives. I found it encouraging that we had been able to share our sexual fantasies and explore the boundaries. It's clear that there are a lot of couples who can't do that and as a result are always holding something back from their partner and never achieving the real intimacy which is possible.

I glanced at my watch and saw that nearly half an hour had passed. None of us could say in advance how long this session was going to last. When Kim and I were younger sex often took two or three hours, nowadays (I'm fifty one) it tends to max out at about an hour.

Would Kim and Mike take more or less time than that? I hadn't a clue. Perhaps at this exact moment Kim was gasping as Mike gave a final brutal thrust and pumped his sperm into her sweet married pussy.

In the event it was a bit over an hour later when my phone beeped with the arrival of an incoming text. Kim knows I have a liking for sexy texts and this time she had decided to treat me.

tony090909
tony090909
1,510 Followers
12