First Taste

Story Info
It is time.
3k words
4.49
16.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in the tub, and the warm water lapped around my body. After a long day of shopping and planning, I needed some extra time to relax and make myself ready for the upcoming evening. I had huge plans for my husband and myself. Hopefully by the end of the night, his inhibitions would be gone and the earth would be moving.

Don't get me wrong, our marriage was good. Mike was five years older than me and he knew how to treat a lady. I had everything I wanted plus knowing that he loved me. It was perfect except in one place, the bedroom. In the year that we had been married, there had been no adventure in the bedroom. Absolutely nothing exciting happened. Once a week, we would take our clothes off, he would get on top of me, make a few good thrusts, and then he would roll off and go to sleep. The rest of the time, he was always asleep before I could even get in bed.

I didn't want to have an affair, but I wanted more. I wanted excitement. I wanted teasing. I wanted to feel his breath between my thighs. I wanted him to lick my pussy. Most of all, I wanted to have an orgasm that I didn't bring on myself. Hopefully, all of the preparations that I was making would give me the results I wanted.

I filled my hands with the warm bath water and let it fall on my bare skin. The heat engulfed my body. The light lavender scent of the oil in the water tickled my nose. The oil also made my skin silky soft. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations.

The bath was more than just relaxation. It was in preparation for the night. I took a little extra care while preparing for myself for Mike. After I shaved my legs, I shaved my bush. I had always kept it trimmed neatly, but shaving it smooth was something new to me.

Manipulating the razor around the sensitive parts excited me. I rubbed my hand over the freshly shaved area. The baby smooth skin felt so good. I let my fingers wander down to my lips. I rubbed them up and down my slit. The feeling of excitement grew stronger inside of me. Spreading my lips, my fingers found my clit. It was beginning to swell with desire. I rubbed little soft circles around it and it hardened more. Images of Mike's head between my thighs floated through my thoughts. In my mind, my fingers were actually his tongue. I could feel the soft flicker of it all over my pussy.

I could feel the slick excretions increase as I stroked up and down between my soft lips. I gently penetrated myself with first one finger, then a second. A rush came over me when I stretched the inner walls of my pussy to accommodate both digits. I moved them in and out of me, slowly at first. As my feelings intensified, my rhythm increased. My hand was slapping against my skin under the water. The water was sloshing around my body. My thumb found my hard clit and pressed hard onto it, making small circles. Before I realized it, my legs were quivering, and my hips were involuntarily moving to meet each thrust of my own fingers. My thighs gripped my hand, and the orgasm consumed me. My breathing was fast and heavy. I felt my own muscles contract and grip my hand from within as I came.

I sank down in the water, letting it cover me up to my neck. I had to get my heart rate back under control before I could get out of the warm silky water. The diversion had cost me only a few minutes, but I had to rush to finish getting ready before Mike came home from work. I dried off quickly and sprayed some pheromone perfume all over my body, including across my thighs and hips. I quickly dressed in what I believed to be the sexiest thing I could buy.

I looked in the mirror and was amazed. The black leather corset was cinched up to show off my tiny waist and give me maximum exposure of my breasts. Their luscious mounds peeked over the top of the leather, which barely covered my nipples. The bottom of it hit just above my pubic area. There were attached elastic garters, which I gently connected to black thigh high stockings. The garters and the hem of the corset outlined my freshly shaved pussy. That was all I planned to wear to greet Mike when he came home from work.

Plates of fruits and cheeses were placed around the blanket and pillows that I had spread on the living room floor in front of the fireplace. The small fire crackled as I double checked to make sure everything was perfect, including fluffing the pillows. I lit several scented candles around the room and turned off the lights. The glow from the candles and the fire gave the room a very romantic feel.

Hearing his car in the drive, I grabbed the wine and glasses from the kitchen. I set them down beside the blanket and lay down seductively facing the door.

"What is this?" he asked as he dropped his keys on the table beside the door.

"I thought you needed a little special treatment tonight. Come and sit." I patted the pillows beside me.

His facial expressions said he was a bit hesitant, but he joined me on the floor. I moved close to him and gave him a light kiss on the lips. His lips were always soft and tender. He responded by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. My tongue darted in and out of his mouth. I could feel his heart beating faster. I straddled his outstretched legs and untied his tie. I let it drop to the floor in a small heap. As I was unbuttoning his shirt, he fixed his eyes on my outfit.

"So what is this?" he asked pointing to the corset.

"Just a little something I picked up. I thought you might like it."

"I like it all right. I've never seen you in something like that, but I do like it."

"I am hoping we find a few other things that are a bit out of the norm tonight," I said smiling a devious little smile.

"Should I be worried?" he asked jokingly.

"Not at all. I promise nothing will hurt," I told him as I placed a strawberry against his lips.

He bit into the strawberry and some of its juice ran down his chin. I slowly licked it off. I felt the bulge in his pants growing and pressing into me.

I poured both of us a glass of wine and then climbed off of his lap. He had not taken his eyes off of me the entire time. I began to unbutton his pants as he sipped his wine. Crawling between his legs, I worked his pants and boxers down to his thighs. His cock was almost completely erect. I picked up another strawberry and dipped it in some melted chocolate. I brushed it around his nipples, across his chest, and down his abdomen, leaving a trail of chocolate. I dipped it into the chocolate once more and continued the trail down to the edge of his cock. As I started up the underside of his shaft, the quizzical look came over his face.

"What are you doing?" he asked as I was trailing the warm chocolate all over his hard cock.

"Trust me," I whispered. "You are going to be pleased."

I was growing wetter with every passing moment. I wanted to make this last as long as possible, but it was hard to be patient. I leaned over and let my tongue follow the trail of chocolate around his right nipple. I took a little extra time to suckle on it, making sure that I licked every drop of chocolate from it, before moving across to his left one. Both of them grew hard in my mouth as my tongue rolled around them. I followed the path to his stomach, licking and sucking all the way down his hot skin. The chocolate was much sweeter coming off of his body than out of a bowl. Even though he was not saying anything, I knew he was enjoying what I was doing. His entire torso was rising and falling with his deep heavy breaths. The chocolate had pooled around the base of his cock, which was standing at full attention by that point. My tongue found the small puddle and lapped it up gently. I started to lick the underside of his shaft just above his balls when he tried to stop me.

"What are you doing?" he asked grabbing my head.

"Didn't I say trust me?"

"Yes, but..."

His sentenced ended abruptly when I ran my tongue up the shaft of his throbbing cock. I could feel it pulsating as I took its large head into my mouth. My lips encircled it, and I gently sucked and licked around it. His hands pushed against my head, attempting to make me stop one more time, but my actions told him that I would not. I took more of him into my mouth, and his arms relaxed. He had given in to me on this one. I was one step closer to getting exactly what I was longing for. His acceptance excited me more. I could feel the juices leak from me and slowly begin to trickle down my thighs.

I moved my head up and down on his shaft a little faster. He groaned in pleasure as I sucked his cock for the first time. I could feel the veins bulging on his member as my lips traveled its length. I could taste the small amount of cream as it leaked from him. I sucked harder, knowing he was about to explode in my mouth. His body tensed. And he let out a loud moan. His hot cream hit the back of my throat. The ache between my thighs increased as I swallowed his salty cum.

I looked up at him from my position between his legs. His eyes were closed. His face was relaxed, and he was smiling. His objections were the farthest thing from his mind. He had really enjoyed his first oral stimulation. I hoped that he enjoyed it enough to return the favor for me.

I straddled him again, letting my wet pussy rest on his cock. Slowly moving back and forth, my juices covered him. I wanted him to feel how excited I was to have his cock in my mouth. I wanted him to get excited enough to explore my pussy for the first time with his tongue.

"That was fantastic," he whispered as I leaned over to kiss him.

"It's not over yet," I whispered back to him. "There is a lot more in store for the night."

I rolled off of him and dripped a little chocolate between the straps of my garter. The warm liquid dropping on my freshly shaved skin sent a wave of excitement through my entire body.

"I can't..."

"Ssshhh," I said, placing a finger on his lips. "Just close your eyes."

Picking up a fresh strawberry, I spread my legs and rubbed it between them. My own cream covered the berry. He opened his mouth when I told him to, and I placed the tip of the fruit between his lips.

"Taste," I told him.

"What is it?"

"Just a strawberry with some cream. "

"My cream," I added after he had eaten the fruit.

His eyes were pleading as he offered his futile argument against eating my pussy.

"I've never done that before," he protested. "I don't know if I know how."

"Trust me. I can tell you what to do, if you need it. I don't think you will need the help though."

Reluctantly, he moved between my legs. I spread my lips for him. He stared down at my shining wet flesh. I felt his hands on my thighs as he lowered his head. His timid breath sent chills through me when it hit my skin.

"Just act like it's an ice cream cone. Lick up and down lightly."

I pushed his head down and lifted my hips. I felt his tongue tentatively touch me, and I took in a sharp breath. Once he had gotten over his initial reluctance, instinct did take control. His tongue brushed up and down my slit. He found my swollen clit and playfully licked around it. My hips moved up and down as his tongue explored my pussy for the very first time. My wetness flowed from me and into his mouth. He lapped it up as if he was dying of thirst. He pushed my legs farther apart. His hands were exploring along with his mouth. He spread my opening as wide as he could, and I felt his thick tongue penetrate me. I couldn't control my moans of pleasure. I was writhing under his touch when the rush hit me. The fire ran through my body, and my muscles tensed. I came with such a force that I screamed. I felt the gush of liquid flow from me.

My desire was virtually insatiable at that point. I raised my hips to meet his probing. I thought he would stop when I came, but he licked me faster and harder, drinking in all of my wetness. His tongue flickered quickly up and down my slit, around my clit, and deep into my pussy. I shook again as another wave ran through me almost immediately. I clamped my thighs around his head, holding him immobile, except for his dynamic tongue. His pace never slowed.

When my legs finally relaxed and fell to the side, Mike crawled on top of me and kissed me. His mouth covered my lips. His tongue darted into my mouth, in much the same way that it had darted into my pussy just seconds earlier. I could taste my juices on his lips. I enjoyed that sweet feminine flavor. His hard cock pressed into me.

This was also something new for Mike. Usually he was done once he had come. There never was a second time with us. He wanted more now. I wanted more too. I wanted to feel his rock hard cock inside me. Spreading my legs, I whispered into his ear.

"Fuck me."

He said nothing as he slid his cock into my waiting pussy. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt him push into me. His thrusts were gentle and rhythmic.

"Harder," I begged.

Not wanting to disappoint me, he did as I wished. His hips moved faster, pushing his rod into me deeper and harder. His thick diameter filled me. I felt every move he made as he thrust in and out of me. My muscles constricted one last time and milked his cock. That was all it took to cause him to come again. I could feel his muscles rippling as he unloaded inside me. His sweat dripped onto my chest as he supported his weight on his arms and hovered above me. His eyes were closed, and his mouth was smiling. I lay perfectly still underneath him. My only movement was the rise and fall of my chest with each exhausted breath..

Mike was the first to move. He rolled off of me and collapsed on the mound of pillows beside me. He popped a piece of cheese from one of the platters into his mouth and chewed slowly. He held up a second piece for me. I opened my mouth, and he gently placed it on my tongue. I caught his fingers with my lips and softly sucked on them, much the same way I had sucked his cock. He slowly pulled them out of my mouth and laughed.

He refilled our wine glasses and handed one to me. I slowly sipped it. Half of my glass was gone before my breathing was settled enough to speak.

"So, for someone who has never eaten pussy, you sure seemed to know what you were doing."

"I guess you were right," he said looking at me. "It does appear to be instinctive. It didn't hurt that you clamped down on me and held me in place with your thighs so I couldn't move," he said playfully.

"I am curious about one thing though," I said propping up on my elbow. "What finally convinced you to go through with it?"

"I think it was a combination of things. Everything about tonight was perfect. You look incredibly sexy in what you're wearing. Seeing you shaved down there was something that I've never seen before. That was a huge turn on too. Feeling you go down on me was more than I could take. I've never felt anything like that. I have always thought it was gross, but I guess that was because I never experienced it. I thought if you could make me feel like that, I could at least attempt to try to make you feel just as good."

I rolled over and put my head on Mike's shoulder. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly.

"You did more than make me feel good. You rocked my world tonight."

My head was on his chest, rising and falling with his steady breathing. He soon drifted off to sleep, and I lay there beside him thinking. Mike had overcome a major hurdle in our sex life. Who knew what other experiences we might have in the future? Other doors could open up for us and take us to new heights of sexual pleasure. I just had to plan them carefully, like I did tonight. The possibilities were endless now.

The thoughts raced through my head as I slowly drifted off to sleep and let my dreams take over my unconscious mind.