Jenny Meets a New Friend At The Bar

Story Info
Jenny brings home a cock, gets more than she bargained for.
1.8k words
3.8
46.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny went to the bar to find a guy to fuck her pussy. It had been 9 months since she last had sex, and she was desperate for a hot, thrusting penis to fill her up and make her come.

Jenny's friend Christy turned her onto a soft-porn / S&M novel called 50 Shades of Grey and she couldn't put it down. It opened up a floodgate of sexual passion that she never knew she had. Jenny started spending more time on porn sites, watching movies of group gang-bangs and reading erotic stories about sexcapades with multiples sexual partners. Everything turned her on and made her pussy slick.

Her masturbatory adventures had been reaching epic proportions lately. She would writhe in her sheets for hours each night, fingering her clit and stuffing her pussy with large vibrating dildos. Nothing seemed to satiate her appetite.

She couldn't contain herself at work either. She had to close the door to her office and masturbate herself to orgasm at least twice a day. She would lean back in her office chair and put her feet up on the desk, spread her legs slightly apart, and rub her clitoris. When she was good and wet, she would push aside her panties and insert 2 fingers in her pussy and fuck herself. Hard.

After she came, she would put her panties back in place, sit up straight and take a few deep breaths. When her heart rate slowed, she would lick her fingers clean and get back to work.

Lately, however, this was not enough to satisfy her. She would spend her entire afternoon at work rubbing her pussy behind a closed door. Soon her boss would start no to notice that she wasn't getting any work done. And the smell...it permeated the entire room. Colleagues would come into her office and be surrounded by the overwhelming smell of sex.

No, this masturbation thing wasn't going to cut it anymore. She needed a good deep dicking from a real man with a hard cock.

So she put on her fuck-me boots, a skirt, and short top that exposed her tight abs. Nothing too slutty, just enough to let guys know that she was hot and ready to fuck. She didn't want some complicated relationship or some 1-minute-man. She needed a man who knew what he was doing.

So she headed to the bar.

She sat in the middle of the bar and ordered a beer, surveying the room for Mr. Wonderful. There was a group of guys at the pool table that looked promising. She watched them closely as she drank her beer. And there he was. 6' 2'', brown hair, green eyes, and a good looking bulge in his jeans. Unless he was stuffing a sock in there, there was something good to fill her up.

She watched him from the bar and undressed him with her eyes. She put her beer bottle in her mouth seductively and took a drink. Eventually he would notice. When he looked over, she slowly uncrossed her legs and recrossed them again, giving him a peak. He smiled. She smiled back.

It was on.

5 minutes later, he approached the bar and stood next to her with a twenty in his hand. "May I buy you a drink?" he asked.

"Sure, but I'd rather we just walk out of here and go back to my place."

This caught him off guard. "I, uh, that wasn't what I expected you to say."

"Look, I think you're attractive. I've been sitting here for 20 minutes looking around the bar for Mr. Right, and I chose you. I want you to take me home and fuck the shit out of me. I'd rather not waste time getting drunk and spending your money. Are you interested or not?"

He put his money back in his wallet and escorted her out of the bar.

She lived just up the block, so they walked. "My name is Derek, by the way. And you are?"

"I'm Jenny."

"Hi Jenny, I have a feeling we're going to have a very fun night."

She unlocked her door and walked him upstairs. They entered her apartment and she went to the refrigerator to get him a beer. "Here, Derek, for you."

He cracked open the beer and took a long pull. "Do you want to get high first?" she asked.

"Am I dreaming? Yes, I'd love to get high first." So Jenny opened the freezer and took out a glass jar of marijuana. She packed a bowl and took a long pull, then handed it to Derek. He took a pull and handed it back. They got stoned. When the bowl was cashed, Jenny set it on the counter and then turned and kissed Derek on the mouth. She had to stand on her tip toes. He kissed her back and they made out for a few minutes, slowly warming up to each other. He was a good kisser.

"I want you to do whatever you want with me. Most of all I want your cock in my pussy, but I want you to take any other liberty you want. Nothing is off limits. You understand? The safe word is 'Barack Obama' and that means stop what you're doing, but other than those 2 words, I am your slave."

He took another sip of his beer. "Ok. I can handle that. Any requests?"

"Yeah, stop being so polite, and get to work."

He finished his beer and immediately pushed her head down, with unexpected force. She dropped to her knees and almost came right then and there. He unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. He was hard. "Suck my dick, Jenny."

She opened her mouth and took him in. All of him. The smell of his cock overcame her, the taste engulfed her, she was overpowered and she loved every second of it. She took him in and sucked him hard, slowly increasing the pace of her cocksucking until she felt him start to twitch. She knew he was about to come.

She stopped. "I want you to come on my face." He reached down and grabbed the back of her head and put her face back onto his cock.

"I'll come where I please, Jenny. Don't stop again."

She obeyed.

He spurted into the back of her throat, unleashing a torrent of come into her mouth. Then another. She gagged. He kept coming. She kept sucking. When he was finished, he pulled out of her mouth. Then reached down and held her lips closed. "Swallow it, bitch."

She did.

"Now, take me to your bedroom. I want to see that wet pussy of yours."

He was right, she was sopping wet. She had come twice during the blow job and her come was now running down her legs. She was still fully clothed when they entered her bedroom.

"Take everything off but the boots. Do it slowly." He lay back on the four-poster-bed and watched her undress. She pulled her shirt over her head and unclasped her bra, allowing her large breasts to spring free. Her nipples were rock hard and erect. She undid her skirt and pulled it down over her boots. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Now, lie down here. I am going to tie you up and fuck the shit out of you. Do you have any rope?"

"No," she replied, "but I have some scarves in the top drawer of that dresser over there."

He found the scarves. Then he roughly grabbed her left leg and tied it to the bedpost. Jenny moaned with pleasure. He tied her right leg, and then her wrists. Jenny arched her back with pleasure, bucking in anticipation of his hard cock inside her.

Derek pulled his shirt over his head and took the rest of his clothes off. He then positioned himself on the bed between her legs and began to kiss the inside of her thighs. Jenny moaned loudly. "Oh Derek, take me" she said.

He moved up to her clit and began to suck on it. She had a small landing strip but was otherwise shaved bare. He stuck his tongue inside her dripping pussy and tasted her. She was on fire for him. He inserted his finger deep inside her and began to rub her pussy from the inside. She moaned and bucked on the bed, loving every second of it. She could hardly think, she just felt pleasure, and it washed over her like a tidal wave.

His cock was hard again. He mounted her and thrust his hard cock into her pussy. Despite her wetness, she was tight and hot. He filled her up completely and she screamed with pleasure. Derek moved his right hand up to her face and covered her mouth, fearing she would alert her neighbors and end their session. He continued to fuck her, hard, pistoning in and out with ferocious intensity. She came, and came again.

She could hardly breathe with his hand over her mouth, but she focused on the pleasure between her legs and forgot about his rough hand on her mouth. When he was about to come, he pulled out and straddled her, moving up to her face. His cock was positioned right over her breasts, pointing straight into the air. He rose up on his knees and shoved it in her mouth.

She took it in, tasting herself all over him. She sucked him for 30 seconds before he spurted hot come into the back of her throat, for the second time that night. She drank deeply and swallowed every last drop, moaning with pleasure.

He didn't pull out. He stayed perched over her body, his legs alongside her breasts, his cock in her mouth.

He softened.

"How you'd like that, Jenny? Was it good?"

"Uhh Hmmm" she moaned, his cock still in her mouth. She was in ecstasy.

"Now get ready to drink, bitch."

She didn't understand. Before she could say anything, she felt a hot stream of liquid in the back of her throat. He was pissing in her mouth. She tried to say "Barack Obama" but his cock was stuffed in her mouth and all that came out was a muffled noise.

"Swallow it, bitch!"

He spurted his piss into her the back of her throat. She swallowed and then gurgled as he continued to fill her up. It overflowed her mouth and began to spill out over her face and onto her pillow and sheets. He was pissing in her mouth and all over her face. She stopped resisting and drank deeply and came again, surprised that this blatant violation of her would turn her on so much. She forgot where she was and just took him in. All of him.

Then Derek pulled his now soft cock out of her mouth, and got off her. He left her tied up on the bed, covered in his come, her pussy juices, and his warm piss, as he dressed himself.

"Goodnight, Jenny." He left her there, still tied up and totally satiated, and walked out of the apartment.