Junko Round 03

Story Info
She takes a big cock while I watch.
2.7k words
4.41
33.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 01/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labial
Labial
58 Followers

"Take the afternoon off. I am. Come home and let's fuck," I texted Junko, my horny, kinky older Japanese girlfriend.

"Okay. See you soon. Please get started," she replied.

I had just taken a shower at her place and I had shaved my cock, balls, and asshole area for her. With just a towel, I walked naked into her living room and got online, going to my favourite Asian porn site.

I was watching a young Japanese girl get fucked by a white guy and slowly stroking my cock when the front door opened about fifteen minutes later. I had expected to only see Junko, but there was a youngish-looking Japanese guy with her. He was handsome and fit, maybe about twenty-eight or so.

"Hey, who's this?" I asked Junko, pulling the towel over my lap but not managing to stop the action on the screen where the Japanese girl was now sucking the white guy's cock.

"This is Tetsu. He's okay. I wanted him to join us today," replied Junko with a slight smile on her face.

I wasn't hugely keen on the idea and under the towel my cock started to soften. Yes, I had played around with a few guys in the past and my other girlfriend Erika and I were regularly having threesomes with a guy friend of ours who we'd both sucked off. But I didn't know this Tetsu guy. And besides, everyone knows that Japanese men aren't exactly blessed in the cock department and I like nice, big cocks.

"I need to take a shower. Why don't you two get to know each other a little?"

Before I could say anything, Junko had headed for the bathroom, leaving me with a towel over my lap and Tetsu in his business suit. It was kind of on the uncomfortable side.

"I like that site," he said, pointing to the screen where the Japanese girl was again getting fucked by the white guy, this time from behind. He was angling his cock into her, spreading her ass so that the camera could get a good shot of her pussy. Tetsu took off his jacket and tie and unbuttoned his shirt a bit.

"Yeah, me too," I replied, leaning back on the couch, trying not to make eye contact with Tetsu. "Junko likes me to watch some porn before we fuck. Sometimes we watch it together while she jerks me off."

Tetsu smiled at that. "Mind if I join you?" he asked, crossing the room to the couch.

Before I could answer, he sat down next to me and we watched the Japanese girl, now on her back, getting fucked by the white guy. Tetsu shifted a bit in his seat, trying not to be too obvious about adjusting his cock. Meanwhile, mine was responding to the action on the screen and was obviously getting hard again.

"I hope you're okay with this," said Tetsu. "I've known Junko for a long time. She's told me a lot about you."

"Well it depends what you mean by 'this'", I answered wondering just how much she had told him about me.

Tetsu began loosening his belt and then slid his pants off, leaving him in his work shirt and white underwear on the couch beside me while we watched the white guy on the screen beating off and cumming on the Japanese girl's face and tits.

"Junko told me what you like. She told me everything. I hope you like this..."

He slid his underwear down. I guess he was one of the few Japanese guys to have been blessed with a great cock.

He was already hard and must have been about eight and a half or nine inches with a set of balls about the size of small plums. He was uncircumsised and was slowly sliding his foreskin up and over the head of his cock.

"Fuck that's nice," I said softly, taking the towel off my cock. I had cued up another movie on the computer and this one had started off with a Japanese girl getting her pussy eaten by some other white guy. She was holding her cunt open for him while he tongued her clit.

Tetsu continued stroking his cock next to me. I could hear the shower water running still and wondered what was taking Junko so long. He and I stared at the pink pussy on the screen, occasionally glancing at each other's cocks. Even though I had just met the guy, here we were with our cocks out, jerking off next to each other.

On the screen, the girl was sucking the guy off while playing with her clit. Tetsu tentatively reached over to me, gently taking my cock in his hand.

"Oh, fuck you're hard," he said fisting my cock slowly. "I love white guys' cocks. Junko told me about yours a few weeks ago and I've really been looking forward to seeing it." He kept working his own cock with his right hand while jerking mine with his left.

"Yours is great too," I told him. "I've never seen an Asian guy with a cock that big. Can I?"

"Sure. Do whatever you want. Junko wants this to happen." I had only vaguely noticed that the shower had stopped running. She'd be with us soon. I reached over and took Tetsu's beautiful cock in my right hand. He was so hard and a small drop of precum leaked out of the head of his cock. I slid his foreskin up and down, occasionally watching the Japanese girl get her ass fucked on the screen.

"You ever do that?" Tetsu asked me.

"A few times. But my cock's a little too big for most Asian girls to take it that way."

"I know what you mean. I love anal. But it's hard to find Asian girls who can take this," Tetsu said. "Junko and I tried once but it hurt her so we had to stop."

"You and Junko have fucked?" I asked.

"Sure. You may be her main fuck-buddy but you're not her only fuck-buddy. Where do you think she was last Tuesday?"

"Yeah, she said she was having dinner with one of her colleagues from work. I assumed it was a woman."

"It was me. Yes, we had dinner. But then she brought me back here and we fucked hard."

Our hands were still on each others' cock, jerking a little faster now.

"I came in her pussy twice," Tetsu told me. That was a bit odd because she only ever wanted me to cum on her face or in her mouth.

"Really? In her pussy?" I asked, trying not to let on that she'd never let me do that.

"Yes, deep in her pussy. Once with her on top and once from behind."

That impressed me a bit. I knew exactly what fucking Junko from behind was like, with that little ring of pink pussy skin gripping my cock and her hand working her clit as I fucked her.

I spread my legs a little wider and Tetsu got on the floor in from of me.

"Do you want me to suck you a bit?" he asked.

"Yes, please."

He began by gently licking my shaven balls, still working my shaft with his hand. I could see his cock which might have been nine inches long and very thick. He lowered his mouth on to my cock and I moaned softly. In the back of my mind, I wondered where Junko was. She'd obviously set this up to happen but I wanted to see her watching me get my cock sucked.

Tetsu was slowly beating his cock while he continued to suck me, his head bobbing faster on my cock now.

"Don't make me cum yet," I implored him. "I want to shoot a really big load. Don't make me cum."

He slipped my cock out of his mouth and looked up at me. "Okay. Your turn", he said.

He stood up and I leaned forward towards his big cock. Just as I was about to start sucking on that beautiful head, Junko walked in the room, naked, and sat down next to me.

"Please. Go ahead," she smiled, spreading her legs, her hand drifting down to her clit.

I leaned forward again, slowly sliding Tetsu's foreskin up and down his shaft and took the head of his cock in my mouth. I felt Junko playing with one of my nipples, causing me to moan around Tetsu's dick. She moved her hand down to my cock, smearing the precum around my head before licking it off her fingers. I kept working on Tetsu's cock, trying to see how much of it I could take. He moaned softly and said something to Junko in Japanese. She nodded, her hand working my cock slowly.

Tetsu took a step back and I let his cock slide out of my mouth. Junko turned around on the couch, her back to us, and spread her bum so that her pussy spread open. Tetsu walked forward and slowly began to feed his big dick into her little slit.

Watching her pussy stretch to take that big cock was so erotic. I knew very well how tight her cunt was around my cock. But here was one almost two inches longer and at least an inch thicker slowly sliding into her. Obviously they had fucked each other before, but Tetsu still needed to slide his cock into her slowly. He asked her if she was okay and she softly moaned that she was as she slowly moved back to meet his cock. When he was fully inside her, she gasped a little and began moving her ass back and forth, fucking him as he held her cheeks open.

I couldn't take my eye off them. I love to watch people fuck and these two, with his beautiful big cock and her smooth, tight pink pussy were gorgeously erotic. I pulled on my cock as I watched her slide her cunt up and down his cock.

"This is so beautiful," I said to Junko. "How does it feel?"

"I'm so full," she breathlessly answered. "I can feel his cock so deep inside me." She was fucking him faster now, his cock slick with her juices. He was holding her by the waist, pulling her back on his cock but once he pulled his cock too far back and it slipped out of her pussy. She said something else in Japanese to him, probably along the lines of "Put it back in" and he slowly fed his cock back into her pussy, now gaping open from being fucked by something that size.

I watched him sink into her, hearing her heavy breathing as he started fucking her again.

"Do you like this? Do you like watching me get fucked by this big cock?" Junko asked me. "Baby, I love it. I love how you look with that cock in you. You're so open and wet."

She smiled at me but quickly returned to concentrating on sliding her pussy back and forth on his cock. They both began to fuck faster, moaning louder, Tetsu pushing his cock deep into her before pulling it almost all the way out.

"He's going to cum in me. He's going to cum in my pussy! Fuck," Junko panted.

"No baby. I want to see him cum on you."

She said something to Tetsu and he gave her a few my thrusts before pulling his wet, hard cock out of her. She turned around and started sucking his cock, fresh from her pussy, hard while looking right at me. Her little mouth could barely hold his cock but she bobbed her head on it, squeezing his balls while watching me jerk myself off.

He was moaning louder and louder now and I could tell he was very close to shooting his load. She took her mouth off his cock and put her hand on it, beating him off.

"Watch this cum. Watch me make him cum," Junko ordered me, jerking Tetsu harder and faster.

He shouted out "Iku!" (Japanese for "I'm cumming") and his whole body tensed up. She pointed his cock at her face and jerked the cum out of it. There must have been six or seven spurts and he covered her face with his load while she had her fingers on her clit, working herself to a huge orgasm. She licked the cum from around her mouth and used his cock to slide more of it into her mouth. He was still very hard and his cock was a bright pink colour from the friction of her pussy. She pointed his cock towards me and I took as much of it in my mouth as I could, tasting her cunt juice and his cum on it. He pulled his cock out of my mouth after a few seconds. "Too sensitive", he said. Then Junko moved down to start sucking my cock.

Seeing the two of them fuck right in front of my had made me extremely hard and hot and as she worked my cock with both her mouth and hands, I knew it wouldn't take long for me to cum. Tetsu, his big cock slowly softening, watched her suck me off. He said something in Japanese to her and she nodded and took my cock out of her mouth. "Fuck me. Fuck me now. He wants to watch," Junko said, positioning herself on the couch, one hand holding her pussy lips open for me.

Although she had just taken his big piece up her pussy, she was still as tight as she usually was and I slid into her from in front while Tetsu watched, slowly jerking his semi-hard cock.

I was only able to fuck her for four or five minutes before I felt my cum start stirring.

"Baby, I'm going to cum soon. Where do you want it?" I asked Junko who was pushing her pussy up at me to get my cock as deep in her as possible.

"In my mouth", she moaned back to me. "I want it in my mouth."

I looked down at her pussy, seeing the lips peeled back and wrapped around my cock. I fucked her faster, knowing my load was very close.

"Oh, fuck. Fuck. Fuck, honey. I'm cumming. Now. I'm cumming," I shouted as I pulled out of her pussy and she moved down to get my cock in her mouth. I didn't need it, but she gave my cock a few tugs while it was in her mouth and I shot my load into her. I knew there must have been a lot because watching her take his big cock in her had made me so horny. She did her best to swallow it all but she let some escape out the corners of her mouth. She kept my cock in her mouth, licking it around the head, milking as much cum as she could out of it until I couldn't take it any more and pulled out.

By now Tetsu was fully hard again. We'd almost forgotten about him while fucking but we turned and watched him jerk off that big cock. My cock had started to soften but Junko was slowly stroking it while we watched Tetsu's hand work his cock up and down. Fuck, he had a great-looking cock. I wondered to myself what Junko's pussy felt like when he fucked her. I also wondered what it would feel like inside me, but I definitely put that idea aside when I thought about something that size splitting my ass open.

Tetsu worked his cock faster as Junko and I watched him, each doing ourselves now.

"I love watching him cum," Junko said to me. "Almost as much as I love watching you do it."

He worked that beautiful dick for us as Junko played with her clit and I rubbed my cock and balls. The three of us were moaning and he was looking very close to cumming. He was pumping his cock harder now and he shouted another "Iku" just before his cock splashed a load of cum all over his chest. That set Junko and I off and we came at almost the same time, her body shaking and my cock blowing a much smaller load than the one I had put in her mouth.

By this time, it was almost 5p.m. I didn't realise that we'd been fucking and sucking for the better part of four hours.

Labial
Labial
58 Followers