A Hot Christmas

Story Info
Zoe goes into heat on Christmas.
2.9k words
4.42
55.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

Here's a little one shot story that could progress into a possible series of stories to tide over those who are fans of my morph series, (which I'm working on the last chapter or two of Paradise Threatened) and my dragon story, Winter Passion, (which I'm also working on.)

*Zoe*

Zoe hurried into her building, shifting from foot to foot excitedly on the elevator up to the top floor. Arriving on her floor, she darted to the far end of the hall, unlocked the door to her apartment and rushed in, locking it behind her. She stashed her bags into the closet, tossing her coat on top and shutting it just as someone started knocking on her door.

"C'mon, Zoe!" she heard her boyfriend whine. "Let me take a peek. Give me a hint, something."

Smiling, she opened it, letting him in. "Sorry, Michael, but you know how I feel about this. You get to open your gift on Christmas."

"So does that mean we're going to spend Christmas together this year?" he asked, holding her to him and giving her a kiss.

She turned to where his kiss landed on her cheek. Zoe pulled away from him and turned towards the window.

"I take that as another no," he said sadly.

"I'm sorry, Michael," she replied softly. "But...I can't."

"Why not? We've been together for three years. I love you and I want to be with you during your favorite time of year."

"You wouldn't understand," she told him, looking at her hands to find black fur starting to grow on the back of her hands. "Wow. Look at the time. I've got a late meeting tonight and I need to get ready. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Ok," he said, hugging her from behind and giving her another kiss. "Have a good evening. I love you."

"I love you too," she told him, returning his kiss.

When he was gone, she locked the door behind him and breathed a sigh of relief as she let her human disguise slip away. As she walked through her living room, her reflection in a mirror caught her eye. Zoe is a Sayancian, an alien from a distant planet. They're feline humanoids; short or long triangular ears on top of their heads, like a typical housecat, short or long fur covering almost every inch of their bodies, a long tail attached to the base of their spines, and in rare cases, feathered wings growing out from their shoulder blades.

Her people had fled to Earth after their home was destroyed and lived in secret on Earth for nearly twenty years. Until about four years ago, when they were finally discovered and had to speak with the world leaders. Luckily, they were sympathetic and while there were some humans that didn't like the Sayancians living on Earth, most of them were accepting and friendly.

But after her experiences with humans, she wasn't taking any chances. Not long after the treaties were put into action, she'd moved away from home, away from the abuse from her own family and started over. She found a great job with a fashion design firm and shortly after that, she met Michael. From the moment she'd met him, she had loved him. But she didn't believe he would love her anymore if he saw her like this.

She and the few Sayancian males she'd been with thought she was fairly attractive. With her soft black hair a little past her shoulders, her trim, athletic body, her short black fur patterned with short gold stripes and a long, slightly fluffy tail, she was pretty. But she wasn't about to take a chance with the only man that truly cared about her. She would give anything to spend the holidays with him, but her rotten luck ruined that for her.

Every year, just a day or two before Christmas Eve, she went into heat. She would be like that for two weeks, constantly horny and in pain until either it was over or a guy came inside her, relieving her pain. Or she ended up pregnant. Masturbating would help, but it wouldn't last for very long. Zoe sat on her couch, pulled her knees up to her chest and cried. Even though she had Michael, she was still alone.

*Michael*

Michael let out a heavy sigh as he unlocked the door to his apartment.

"Hey, Mike!" Tom, his neighbor, said as he came up the stairs.

"Hi, Tom," Michael replied, smiling slightly. "So, you going to be spending Christmas with that hot girlfriend of yours?"

"No," Michael sighed. "She still won't tell me why either."

"Tough break, man. You were going to propose to her, right?"

"I was. Oh well, if I can't talk her into changing her mind, I guess I'll have to wait for next year."

"I'm sure you'll get her to come around, Mike. Have a good night."

"You too, Tom."

As he walked into his apartment, Michael turned on the lights. After hanging his coat up, he flipped his shoes off and flopped down onto his couch, turning on the TV. As he flipped through the channels, something caught his eye on one of the adult channels. Going back, he found they were playing a movie featuring Sayancians.

Two females were making out and undressing each other with a male watching. He couldn't believe his luck. Ever since the Sayancians came out to the world, Michael discovered that he was very attracted to them. Everything about them turned him on. He's never told Zoe about his fantasies; he didn't think she'd understand.

She had Sayancian co-workers and friends, but that didn't mean she would be open to the thought of an intimate relationship with one. The females on screen starting to move into the 69 position, Michael pushed his relationship problems to the side. He would worry about them tomorrow, when he was with Zoe. Right now, he needed the release.

Zoe always turned him down when he proposed sex at this time of year, even though she was on the pill. Watching the scene on TV unfold, Michael took off his belt, pants and underwear, his half hard cock exposed. He let out a groan as he took himself in his hand, slowly stroking himself to full mast as he watched the two Sayancian females lick and finger each other, both moaning in ecstasy.

Michael's grip and speed started picking up when the male Sayancian decided to join the females as one laid on her back, the second still feasting on her dripping sex. He nearly lost it when the male got behind the female on her knees eating the other female out and rubbed his hard cock along her dripping slit, slowly entering her until he was all the way in.

Michael moaned aloud as the male started pounding into the female, making her scream and yowl, his hand a blur as he jerked off almost violently, coming all over himself as the trio in the movie came, roaring and screaming their releases. Michael turned off the movie, took a shower and went to bed, totally exhausted.

*Zoe*

"I'm glad you could come over," Zoe said when she opened the door to find Michael with a bottle of wine.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked with a smile. "This is the only place I want to be when I'm not working."

"You're so sweet," she replied, taking the wine into the kitchen.

She popped it open and poured two glasses while Michael made himself comfortable on the couch, watching TV. As she was walking into the living room with the glasses, she noticed her tail was showing. Taking a minute to hide it, she walked the rest of the way to the couch, handing off a glass of wine as she sat down.

"Thank you," Michael said as he took the glass.

He took a good sip, set it on the table beside him and pulled her up against his side. Zoe knew she shouldn't because of her being so close to going into heat, but it was so nice and she needed to be close to someone for as long as she could before going into her two week seclusion.

"Zoe?" Michael said, stroking her side.

"What?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Sweetie, I know something's bothering you. I can feel how tense you are. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. I just hate that we can't spend the holidays together."

"And why can't we? My fridge is empty, Tom'll pick up my paper and mail and I can go pick up more clothes tomorrow. I want to make this Christmas special for you."

"Michael...I would love to, but..."

"But what? I want you to stop avoiding this now. Why do you insist on spending the holidays alone instead of being with me, like you really want to be?"

Zoe started crying, putting her hands up over her face. "Michael, I can't answer that."

"Why? Baby, you're not with your parents anymore."

"If I told you...you wouldn't want to be with me."

"Zoe, look at me," he said, tugging at her hands gently. After a minute, she let him pull her hands down from her face.

"You can trust me," he murmured, kissing her forehead, then her cheek, her nose. "I swear that I will keep an open mind. Whatever it is, I want to work through it. Have I ever lied to you?"

"No," she replied.

She trembled all over as she got up and walked around the coffee table, turning to face him. Zoe managed to keep tears from falling down her face as she took her clothes off. Michael looked at her, confused.

"What are you doing?" he asked, puzzled and aroused at the same time.

"I have to show you what I've been hiding from you," she said quietly, "Otherwise you wouldn't believe me."

Taking a deep breath, she let her human disguise drop, looking into his eyes. He visibly stiffened as he saw the real her and Zoe waited for the inevitable; him getting mad at her, maybe throw stuff or beat her and leave to never come back.

*Michael*

His jaw dropped open when Zoe became a Sayancian right before his eyes. Her fur was black as a moonless night, short, gold stripes scattered across her luxurious pelt. A long, fluffy tail twitched nervously along her left ankle. Her short cat ears twitched high on the sides of her head and her gorgeous sapphire blue eyes glittered with what looked like tears, her flat nose on the end of her short muzzle was also twitching a little, her whiskers quivering. He struggled to find the words to say to her. Zoe turned her back on him, looking out the window, her shoulders moving up and down, her breath hitching in her chest.

"You can go," she said, her voice hoarse from trying to hold back tears. "I won't try to stop you."

Michael was quiet as he stood up and walked around the coffee table to stand directly behind her. Zoe quaked violently when she saw his reflection in the glass. He gently put his hands on her shoulders and squeezed lightly.

"I'm not going anywhere, love," he whispered in her ear before tucking his face against her neck, pressing his lips to her throat.

She pulled away and turned to face him, a look of surprise on her face, the fur on her cheeks matted from her tears. He smiled as he took a handkerchief out of his back pocket and gently cleaned her face. When he completed his task, he took hold of her chin and made her look up at him. Pressing his lips to hers, a few tears fell onto his face.

"You aren't angry with me?" she asked. "You...you..."

"Yes, I want to stay," he finished for her. "And I'm not angry. Baby, why didn't you ever tell me?"

"My parents hated me for what I am, even though they were told by the fertility clinic I might be born Sayancian. The male Sayancians I dated were abusive to me back home. When I moved out here, but before I started my job and even before I lived in this apartment, I went out with a few human guys without hiding what I was.

They either cheated on me or left during our first date, saying they couldn't go out with someone that wasn't human. When I moved in here and started work, I kept my disguise up. I never let anyone know what I really was. My life was better doing that. Then I met you and we hit it off so well...I was terrified of losing you."

"Oh, sweetheart...it's alright. I understand how hard it must've been for you. But why haven't we ever spent Christmas together?"

"I go into heat on Christmas," she told him, her voice timid. "That's why I couldn't spend the holidays with you, even though I wanted to."

"Baby..." he gasped, holding her close as he took in the information. "So that's why you turned down sex for the past couple of weeks."

She nodded as she laid her head on his chest. "I was scared of you finding out about what I was."

"Well now I know," he told her, making her look up at him again. "And I'm not going to leave you to suffer through this alone."

"But," she blushed heavily, even through her dark fur, "I could end up pregnant."

He smiled as he hugged her briefly before sinking to his knees in front of her. Zoe's eyes went wide with surprise.

"Zoe, the past three years have been amazing. You are a smart, beautiful, kind, generous female and I am the luckiest guy on the planet to be with you. I love you so much and I can't imagine my life without you. I want to wake up next to you every morning and carry you to bed every night. You mean everything to me."

He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a small black box, looking at it for a minute before looking back up at her.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time." He opened the box and showed her the diamond ring nestled inside. "Zoe, will you marry me?"

She stood there and stared at him for several minutes before she held out her left hand.

"Yes," she breathed, barely able to believe it was all real.

After he slid the ring on her finger, he kissed her hand. He stood up and held her as she wept, this time out of joy. She kissed him hard, slipping her tongue into his mouth, a soft purr thrumming through her. Michael groaned as he returned the kiss, his hands gripping her tight ass a little roughly. He growled softly when Zoe undid his belt and unzipped his fly, freeing his arousal. She helped him undress, literally ripping the shirt off his back.

"Excited, are we?" he chuckled, moving to pull her closer.

Zoe jumped back, a low, playful growl erupting out of her throat. He grinned, chasing after her. She ran into her bedroom, putting her bed between them. Zoe slowly climbed onto the bed, smiling as she turned until her backside was presented to him. She looked over her shoulder at him, slowly raising her tail. Michael shuddered with anticipation as he climbed up behind her and moved to mount her.

"Oh god...I never knew how hot this would be," he murmured, placing his hand against her sex and rubbing lightly. "You're so damn sexy."

"Michael...," she purred sexily, "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear someone say that."

"Well, you know what? Actions speak louder than words, sweetheart," he added, pushing her forward a little and leaning down.

As he put his mouth to her dripping slit, Zoe vocalized her pleasure very loudly, her tail whipping around his head. With her close to orgasm, he slowed his ministrations, making her whine.

"Shh...it's ok. I've got what you want right here," he whispered to her, lining himself up with her sex.

"Mmmm..." she purred as he slowly entered her, groaning from the tight grip she had on him.

"Damn, you're tight," he growled as their pubic bones met, grinding himself inside her.

He pulled back slowly, only to ram it deep again. Zoe yowled her pleasure, her claws digging into her mattress. Michael leaned over her back, biting down gently on the back of her neck.

"Michael! Ohh..." she cried as she came hard, her sheath tightening until he couldn't move.

He cried out just as loudly as he let himself go inside her, grinding against her as it subsided. When she finally loosened up enough that he could slip out, he moved to lay down, pulling her with him. Zoe looked up at him, her eyes so bright he thought they were glowing.

"Wow...I've never done that before in my true form," she purred, draping her tail across his waist. "And I didn't know I'd be so much tighter like this. God...you felt even better in me than before."

"No more hiding, Zoe," he told her, running his hand down her side. "Not from me, not from your co-workers. If you want me there, I will go and stand by your side. And if they let you go, I will help you find something else. I love you. I'll take care of you, give you the best of everything. You deserve it."

Zoe let loose with a loud purr as she cuddled into his chest and drifted into sleep. He smiled and closed his eyes as he held her.