The Library

Info
Some fun amid the stacks of books.
78 words
4.29
57.7k
25
29
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mirage
Mirage
2,463 Followers

To all the wonderful listeners here on Literotica, let me just say thank you and that you are AMAZING!

I wish that I could respond to every single comment on every single audio to let you know just how much I appreciate it.

I do read them all though, and every single feedback as well.

This audio is dedicated to all of the geek girls out there. :)

I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Mirage
Mirage
Mirage
2,463 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
29 Comments
BejeweledinSoCalBejeweledinSoCalover 6 years ago
BREATHLESS

Once again Mirage, you've left me breathless (in a good way of course)!!! Thank you for making this "geek" in California feel just as sexy as one of the sorority girls that seem to get all of the attention in college. Of course, NOW, I get wet when I go to the library---not that it's a bad thing. I guess I'll just have to find a secluded area among the stacks of books where I can REALLY enjoy myself without disturbing anyone else.

V_Ink3V_Ink3over 9 years ago
Stay Shiny

You had me at Firefly.

When I found this site, I honestly didn't think I'd find a story which is "Guy who sounds like Misha Collins makes Firefly reference and manages to make 'good little slut' sound like an endearment instead of something to get bitch-slapped for."

My geek heart is a-flutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FINALLY

It's about time someone paid homage to us geeks!!! While we may not outwardly exhibit sexuality, we have it too and our sexuality combined with our imagination can be just as effective, if not more as anyone else. I wish I would have heard this back when I was in college---it makes me want to go back. There was a perfect spot for this in one of the campus libraries. Oh, and btw Mirage, after hearing this, I don't think I'll EVER be able to go into ANY library and NOT find a place where I can shove my hands in my pants to play with my pussy while listening to or thinking of this audio. Who knows, maybe there will be another lucky geek there at the same time....but that's a different story ;)

MirageMirageover 10 years agoAuthor

You're welcome Misty. I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. Thanks for listening and for the comment.

Misty_Rainn06Misty_Rainn06over 10 years ago
OMG

I loved this audio. I came so hard. I guess it is because your description of the girl in the story sounds a lot like myself. Thank you so much. xoxo

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Daddy and the Elevator Daddy& daughter are caught in an elevator.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Hunted She is captured by a Bosnian sniper.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting for Daddy A babysitter is deflowered by an older man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories