The Mouse Will Play

Story Info
John has fun while his wife is out of the country.
2.6k words
3.7
32.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a follow-up to "When the Cat is Away." It's in a female first person perspective because I don't have the required dangly bits to write from a male POV, so I'm not even going to try.

Again, any resemblance to persons or occurrences in real life is purely coincidental. All comments and feedback welcome as long as it's constructive.

Enjoy!

I had waited for that bitch to leave on her trip for months, hoping she would go and stay gone. I knew it wouldn't happen, but I had to have John to myself somehow and anticipation made everything better. It had seemed to take forever for Sarah to get herself packed for a measly four-day trip, and I swear I passed the house a dozen times before her truck was finally gone from the drive. As soon as I was sure she wasn't going to come home for some forgotten item - after waiting another hour and passing the house another dozen times - I pulled my car into the drive and went up to the door.

Not even bothering to knock, I opened the door and walked into the house. I could hear the TV on in the living room, but I walked straight through to the kitchen. No matter how much I disliked Sarah, I had to admit the bitch had good taste in home decor. The kitchen was decked out in granite and stainless steel with the occasional hit of copper and turquoise, but I ignored all of it as I walked out onto the back patio. John was sitting on a lawn chair with his phone to his ear, so I waited until he finished the call before stepping up behind him and running my hands over his shoulders and down his chest and nibbling on his ear. He pulled me into his lap and kissed me, his tongue running over the roof of my mouth before caressing my own.

"Hey, baby," I smiled as he released my mouth and straddled his lap. "You're free for four days, what are you going to do?"

"Mmmm," he pretended to think about it as a slow smiled stretched his lips. "I think I'll do you."

I leaned back as he tried to kiss me again and he frowned at me. "When are you going to leave her, John? You don't love each other. I know for a fact she hasn't touched you in more than a year, and you haven't tried to change that." I looked at him and he met my eyes, "I need to know you're done with all this."

"I'll be leaving for Chicago the day she comes back from the conference in Ireland. She'll get the papers the next day, and you and me will be free to explore what this is," he said, and I smiled.

"It was going to happen one day, baby," I assured him. "You had to know that. Why don't we relax," I rolled my hips over the erection I could feel through my jeans. "And enjoy the next four days."

We kissed and I rode his erection until he was moaning into my mouth, and then we both stood to tear our clothes off before he pushed me down on the grass and shoved himself into my wet hole. There was nothing loving about it, just the two of us trying to get off with each other. We had established long ago that our relationship was just sex, nothing more. Now, as he thrust over my g-spot, I wondered if this was anything more since he had finally gone through with the divorce. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, savoring the feel of him inside me on top of the roughness of the lawn. He sat up on his knees to get a deeper angle, and I cried out, not caring if the neighbors heard or saw anything as we fucked in broad daylight. There was no rhythm to the act as he crashed into me. "Oh! Fuck yeah! I want to feel you come, John!"

He bit my shoulder and slapped my ass before pushing a finger into my asshole. I came screaming in the sunlight and clenched around him moments before he roared and his hot load filled me until it spilled out onto his thighs and the ground. He kissed me, bruising his lips against mine as he thrust into me a couple more times before pulling out and letting me slide to the ground. I stretched out in front of him and grinned as I moaned and arched my back, the aftershocks of the orgasm still coursing through me. There were moments when I couldn't blame Sarah for staying away from John except when she couldn't avoid it, and one of them was when he got up and walked back to the house and left me on his lawn. I sighed and relaxed on the grass, not bothering to put my clothes back on. He came out with a bottle of cheap wine and a couple glasses, still naked, and sat next to me. These were the moments where I could have shot Sarah for treating him so badly.

"What's the occasion?" I took the glass he held out and let him fill it. The wine was sweet and actually pretty good for a blush.

"You know," he sipped his wine. "Freedom, ecstasy, all that jazz. I broke out the good stuff for it." I laughed at him and set my glass on the edge of the patio and stood up, brushing the blades of grass and bits of dirt off my ass as I walked toward the pool. I bent over, touching my palms to my toes, and looked back to see him staring at me before I dove into the cool water.

It wasn't long before John joined me, grabbing me around the waist and pulling me under only to kiss me and slide a finger into me. I pushed him away playfully and swam to the other side of the pool. "Hey, did you and Sarah ever christen this pool properly?" I gazed at him as I stood with my nipples barely covered by the water, noticing how he looked at them and licked his lips before swimming over to me and lifting me completely out of the shallow end.

"You know we didn't. I swear she only had this thing put in so we could hire a pool boy."

"I thought the cleaner was a girl?"

"She is, and very faithful to her fiance."

"Poor boy, you couldn't even get any action from the help." I fake pouted at him and wiggled so he would put me down. On my knees in the water, I grabbed his hips and pulled him to me. "Now you can do whatever you want in it."

He tangled his hand in my hair and pulled me to his dick. I could take him easily and completely, and I moaned around him as he thrust his hips over me. His balls slapped my chin as I sucked and licked his cock, concentrating on the head when I knew he was close and jerking him with my hands until he came over my chin. I let the load drip into the water as I continued to lick around the head, slurping the last of the semen and swallowing it. "Fuck, Alex, I love it when you take my load to the face." He pulled my hair until I stood up then he kissed me.

"I knew if I left you alone for too long you wouldn't be able to last."

"We'll have to work on that, won't we." He kissed me and walked us back into the wading area of the pool. The water lapped around my ankles as he pushed me down. "You're so hot you've already got me hard again." I got down on my hands and knees and moaned when he pushed into me. This angle always made him fill me up, and with his fingers rubbing my clit furiously I was coming around him within a few strokes. Maybe it had been too long for both of us.

We were swimming leisurely laps around the pool, touching each other occasionally as we passed, when I saw red and blue lights flashing from the front of the house. "Shit," John swam to the edge and pulled himself out of the pool, grabbing one of the towels the pool girl left in a big basket and tossing one down so I could grab it and get into the house without the cops seeing me naked.

I sat in the kitchen, sipping on more wine, when John came back in from the front porch. He looked through the front window and started to laugh when the cops drove off. "What is so funny?"

"The old lady next door called them and said I was trying to drown you in the pool. You were screaming so much you just had to be in trouble. You should have seen their faces when I told them we were fucking. 'Yes, sir. We understand. Good day, sir.'" He made a mocking salute and broke into fits of laughter again.

"Oh, God. What will old lady Tinker think when they tell her?"

"They won't. If she asks they'll tell her that it was a misunderstanding and that we were just messing around." A look crossed his face that I didn't like, but it was gone as fast as it had appeared. "I guess it's a good thing that to her eyes and at that distance, you look like Sarah." He looked at me and noticed the look I was giving him. "You know what I mean, same hair color, same build. Blurred to hell and a hundred feet away, you look the same."

He grabbed my hand and we walked up stairs to the guest room. It wasn't lost on me that he never took me in the master bedroom, but I didn't care. He was leaving her, he was getting his chance at having his own life. I would figure out where that would leave me later as we curled up on the bed and slept.

***

I rolled over and watched as John lay on his back, deep asleep. With a wicked grin I pulled the sheets off of him and sucked him into my mouth. He was still soft, and I could enjoy the feeling of him growing in my mouth as he woke. His fingers tangled in my hair but didn't push me farther onto him. I sucked him until he was hard and moaning, and then let him fall out of my mouth as I crawled up his body and straddled his waist, smiling when he tried to thrust into me. I kissed him and then slid slowly over him until he was completely sheathed in my wet heat. He grabbed my ass and pumped in and out of me just as slow, letting the sensations build on themselves until we were both moaning. "Fuck me, John! I can't do this slow shit anymore!"

I didn't have to say it twice, and he grabbed onto my ass and pumped into me, grunting with each impact. I grabbed the headboard as I came, moaning as he continued to slam into me. "I love when you come on me, baby!" His thrusts became more erratic before he punched into me and held himself there as he came. I leaned my head against the headboard and felt his semen running down the insides of my thighs, and I rolled my hips over him, making his eyes close as he moaned.

***

John had written a short note telling Sarah that he would be in Chicago on business for a week as I packed most of his clothes into several suitcases and left them by his bedroom door. We'd had fun, but I needed to go home and pack myself as I actually had business in Chicago. I leaned against the door as he stuck the note to the fridge and then walked over to me. "She'll be home by six, so we have to go. My flight leaves at five thirty, so I won't even see her in the airport."

"What about your car?"

"I'll be back here in a week, once she's had a chance to calm down and talk to her lawyer. After that, the world is mine." He smiled and leaned in to kiss me, grabbing my crotch and I moved my hips against him. "What about you?"

"I'll land in Chicago tomorrow, but I have to go straight to an interview after I leave the airport. I'll call you and let you know where I'll be." I smiled and left as he started to load his bags into his car.

*~*~*~*

"When did you decide on the divorce, John?" I asked as I sat at the table reading the papers that had just been served. I was calm, I had known it was coming.

"A few months ago," he sounded confident in his action. "You had to know it was coming, Sarah."

I sighed, "Yeah, I did. Are you planning on coming back from Chicago?"

"Ah, I have a flight back next Tuesday."

"Does your lawyer know what you want out of the house?" The house had been mine when we married and there was no way he could have that.

"Yeah," he said, sounding confused now. "You're being surprisingly calm about this."

"It was bound to happen sooner or later, John. We don't talk, we don't touch. Hell, we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore. Unless there's something you want that was originally mine, we shouldn't have too many problems. Just let this be smooth and we can have a clean break."

He sighed on the other end of the line, "My lawyer has a list and pictures of everything I want. Except for the dining table, it's all mine. That was bought with our money, and I would like to have it."

"Do you have a place to put it?"

"I'm working on that now, actually."

"That's probably for the best, then, isn't it?"

"I'd like to think so," I heard some noise in the background and it sounded as though he put his hand over the phone. He came back and said, "Just have your lawyer talk to my lawyer, and I'll cancel my ticket."

"There will be paperwork to sign."

"I've already signed everything. All that's left is for you to go over the list of stuff I want out of the house and sign everything. Then you oversee the packing and we don't even have to talk anymore."

We both hung up then. There had been no pleasantries, though the last two years of the marriage hadn't been pleasant enough to require us to make small talk. I opened the large envelope that had come with the divorce papers and looked through all of the stuff he wanted from the marriage and realized, all we'd ever had was stuff. I don't think we had ever loved each other. Some wild sex and drunk nights, a wedding neither of us wanted to remember, and a house full of stuff. I signed where the lawyer had indicated and stuffed it all back in the envelope and picked up my phone again.

"Uh, hello?"

"Dax?"

"Oh! Hey, Sarah. What's up?" His voice had gotten huskier as he realized who had called, and the noise in the background faded and I heard a door shut as he walked away from what he was doing.

"Have you ever been to Texas?"