Stoned In Texas Ch. 04

Story Info
Tawnee and Steve reunite after a decade.
1.9k words
4.22
7.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kokshur
kokshur
25 Followers

I love the city of San Francisco. I live and work here. I had a day off and on a whim I went down to Fisherman's Wharf, wandered down to Pier 39, and back up to Ghirardelli Square. Watching the people more than looking at the goods in the shops. Tourists and locals playing tourist with their friends and relatives.

I was in a souvenir shop, looking at snow globes. Snow globes with cable cars. Snow globes with the Golden Gate Bridge. Etc.

I looked up from the snow globes and out the shop window and my eyes were drawn to a beautiful brown haired woman of about 30 yrs. Nice figure. Gray slacks, white blouse, dark gray sweater. In summer, in San Francisco, a sweater is sensible. We have our own micro-climate.

She was with four other women. All of them extremely attractive. But I couldn't take my eyes off of her. They had stopped outside the shop. I watched as she talked and laughed with her friends. As I watched I got that déjà vu feeling. You know, like I'd dreamed or lived this moment before.

Her friends left her and went into the shop across the way. She walked into this shop, the one I was in. She stopped to look at souvenir shot glasses. Suddenly I understood the déjà vu moment. I hadn't lived this moment before, but there had been a similar moment. It had been, what, nine, maybe ten years ago. I had been on a business trip. I had visited a local mall. I had been people watching then too. I had found myself staring at a lovely young brown haired girl. I had suddenly been struck with a moment of recognition. Just as I was now.

I approached this brown haired beauty, saw she had the same lovely brown eyes I remembered. I said "hello."

She smiled up at me and said "hi" then, a pause, then "uh, do we know each other?"

"Let's say we've met each other. It was about ten years back, in a mall in _______Texas. You were standing outside the Victoria's Secret and I came up and introduced myself."

Ten years before I had recognized the girl from her pictures on the internet. The name she had used on her porn site was Tawnee Stone. Like a lot of men, I had fallen in love with the images of the girl. Never dreaming I would actually meet her.

This was, of course, the same girl, now a woman, both of us ten years or so older. That we should meet each other again, here in my city, is the same sort of coincidence that makes people say that it's a small world. Unlikely, but it happens. Unlikely, but here she was.

She looked at me for a moment, started to say something, stopped, then started again, "You introduced yourself and then invited me to dinner. Then, as I recall, we went to your hotel room and had more than just room service."

I never dreamed what that unexpected chance would lead to.

"Yes." I said.

"Your name is Steve. Oh wow. Imagine running into you. What are you doing here?"

I laughed. "In San Francisco? This is my city."

"Oh wow, it's so good to see you." again a moment as we both just looked at each other. Then she added "I'd like to spend some time with you. Listen I'm with some friends right now, but, could I see you later tonight? Sometime after dinner, maybe, maybe I could come to your place?"

I said "Sure." I wrote my home address and phone number on the back of one of my business cards.

"I'm not sure when I'll be able to get away, it may be late, would that be okay?"

I said "That would be fine." I hated to say it but I added "If you find you can't make it give me a call to let me know."

--interlude--

Four times I answered the phone that night. Each time my heart leapt into my throat. The first call was one of those annoying recorded sales calls. Then there was the call from the guy from work. It was after work hours and on my day off. He should have known better, and I told him so. I also told him to call me in my office day after tomorrow. The next two calls were wrong numbers.

As I waited I had time to think. I thought about Tawnee Stone. The website. It was still there. You could still subscribe to it. But as near as I could tell there hadn't been any new material, no new photo sets or videos, for at least six years. Had she chosen to stop modeling? Or had the man who owned the website decided that a 23/24 year old Tawnee Stone was too old?

Then I thought of the girl I had gotten to spend the night with some ten years before. A girl next door sex goddess conferring favor on a poor mortal.

And then there was the woman I had met this afternoon. The woman who had been Tawnee Stone. The woman whose true name I had never known. I had no idea what to expect from our renewed acquaintance. Did I dare hope for more than a few minutes reminiscence?

About ten o'clock I changed into pajama bottoms, slippers and robe. I built a fire in the fireplace to take the chill from the cool summer air. And I continued to wait.

Finally about quarter to eleven I heard a car pulling up outside. I looked out the window and saw her getting out of a cab. I was at the door and had it open before she had reached my top step.

I took her coat and put it on the coat rack. She wore a white dress with blue polka dots. Red, high heeled, open toed shoes. She turned to face me and took my breath away.

"Please, have a seat." I gestured toward my living room. I added "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Whatever you're having." She said.

I went into my kitchen and made us each a whiskey screwdriver. (whiskey in orange juice)

I returned to the living room. She stood before the fireplace. Her dress lay on the floor. Her bra and panties were counterpoint to the dress she no longer wore. Blue with white polka dots. She stood in the firelight wearing only bra, panties and red high heeled shoes. I came close and handed her her drink. "Well?" she asked.

I leaned in, let my lips brush hers, then said "You were such a pretty girl, but you're even more beautiful now. And I'm not just saying that because I want to get into your panties."

She laughed a small gentle laugh and said "I don't think that's going to be a problem" and with her free hand behind my head, she pulled my mouth to hers. We kissed lip to lip. Then again.

Then I brushed the curve of her neck with the bottom of my condensation covered glass, my tongue following the cool wet line it left. Then I brushed the glass from the curve of her neck along the ridge of the shoulder. Pushing the bra strap out and down. I pulled down on the bra strap as I ran the bottom of my glass from her shoulder, down the curve of her breast, until it rested on her nipple. I watched the cool of the glass have it's effect. Saw her nipple harden. I took a sip from my drink and then took her nipple into my mouth. As I sucked on her nipple, she pulled down the other bra cup. I brushed my glass against her other nipple, licked and sucked on it.

I took her drink from her and put both drinks on the floor. I stood. Turned her back to me. I brushed her hair to the side and brushed the nape of her neck with my lips. I unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor. I put my arms around her, pulled her to me. Kissed the curve of her lovely neck. Took a breast in each hand and gently squeezed.

She turned around to face me, put her arms around me. Pressed herself against me, as her lips pressed mine. I lowered her to the floor. She laid back on my braided rag carpet. I took off my robe and pajama bottoms and crouched beside her. I dipped two fingers into my drink, then slid my wetted fingers down her chin and along the line of her neck. My tongue followed the line left by my fingers. Again I wetted my fingers and ran them down between her breasts down to her navel. Again my tongue followed the trail my fingers had left. I poured whiskey screwdriver into her navel and then drank from her. I poured once more into her navel and again drank.

I drew down her panties, pulled them along the length of her lovely legs, past the red high heel shoes. I held one shoe by its heel, kissed her toes, licked between her toes. I kissed her on the ankle. Ran my tongue up the arch of her calf to the back of her knee. Then I licked along the inside of her thigh till I reached between her legs.

My hands, finger tips, mouth and eyes had been examining her naked body. She was, as I had told her, more beautiful than ever. With maturity she had put on maybe five, no more than ten pounds. Her perfect breasts and ass were now just slightly fuller in their perfection.

My tongue worked its way along her inner thigh until it reached the golden gate. Her pussy was shaved, as it had been that first time. I dribbled some of my drink onto, into, and around her pussy and then licked it up. I spread her pussy lips and lapped. Her inner pinkness was even sweeter than the orange juice in my drink.

I licked and fingered her sweet pinkness until she cried out the pleasure of an orgasm, and then I licked and fingered her some more. When she arched her hips and moaned with the joy of her second orgasm I found the condom in my robe pocket and unrolled it onto my erect cock.

I repositioned myself over her. I pressed my cock-head into her pussy. I kissed her chin. I kissed her lips. My tongue entered her mouth as my cock pressed more deeply into her.

I eased my cock into her. Eased it back. In and out and in. Thrusting and drawing back. Thrust and pull, thrust and pull, again and again, filling her again and again. Sliding into her again and again and again.

I came as she had yet another orgasm.

--interlude--

I lay on my back on my hearth rug. Her head on my chest. Her hand lay on my shoulder. Her breasts pressed my side, her naked ankles entwined with mine. There was a crackle as a burnt log shifted. I lay and wondered. Had tonight been a pleasing end to a decade long affair? Or could it possibly be the beginning of a new chapter in my life? And hers? Would she still be here for breakfast?

kokshur
kokshur
25 Followers