Fantasy Dancers

Story Info
Two smoking dancers tie up and torment him.
4.5k words
4.2
55.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers

I was lying in a hotel room bed, watching TV. I was waiting for two dancers to join me for an evening of fun. I had met them the night before at Valentine’s, a topless bar. Judy was nineteen. She had short blonde hair, was about 5’ 4” tall with a tight body, and had large perfectly round breasts, as large as cantaloupes that didn’t droop. Her friend, Sandy, was a little older, about twenty-six. She had longer, shoulder length hair that was dyed blonde. She was about 5’ 8” tall, with a nice body. She had orange sized breasts with large sensitive nipples.

I had seen Sandy first. I had been in the club for about ten minutes, watching the dancers on stage.

She walked over to me and asked, “Do you want a lap dance?”

I said, “Yes.”

She sat down next to me and said, “Hi, I’m Sandy. What’s your name?”

We started talking, while we were waiting for the next song to start.

After some small talk, I asked her “Would you mind doing something special for me? I get aroused watching a naked or topless woman smoke. Would you just sit in my lap and smoke while I fondle your breasts and suck on her nipples?”

She thought for a minute, and whispered, “I’m not supposed to let you suck my nipples, but you can fondle my breasts.”

When the next song started Sandy peeled off her t-shirt, lit another cigarette, and sat in my lap facing me. She was tall enough that her breasts were right in my face when she straddled my lap. I started fondling her breasts. She blew smoke in my face, which aroused me even more. Soon, the song ended. She asked me if I wanted another song. I said yes. I tried to suck on her nipple during the second song, and she let me.

After the second song was over, she said, “I need a break. Would you like me to come back later?”

I said, “Yes.”

She put her t-shirt on, and I paid her for the lap dances. She kissed me on the cheek, and walked into the back room.

I sat and watched the dancers on stage for another half-hour. I first saw Judy on stage. She was getting lots of tips and attention. I walked over to the stage, tipped her, and asked her if she would give me a lap dance. She shook her head no, and told me she already had agreed to several other lap dances. I sat back down and watched the rest of her dance. I saw Sandy walk up to the stage to tip the younger stripper. She put the bill in her panties, and the younger stripper removed the bill with her teeth. They kissed and fondled each other on stage for about thirty seconds. Sandy whispered something into the stripper’s ear, then got up, and walked off the stage.

About two songs later Sandy came back and asked me if I wanted another special lap dance. I said yes.

While we were waiting for the next song, I asked Sandy, “What’s your friend’s name?”

She replied, “Oh, you mean my roommate. Her name’s Judy. Can you believe that she’s only nineteen? She’s only been dancing for six months. Does she have a nice body or what?”

When the next song started, Sandy peeled off her t-shirt, lit a cigarette, and sat in my lap. I fondled her breasts and sucked on her nipples while she blew smoke in my face. I got aroused again.

When the song ended, Sandy asked me, “Do you want a lap dance from Judy?”

I told her, “Yes, if you don’t mind.”

Sandy said, “I don’t mind. I’ve already told Judy about you, and she said she wanted to meet you and lap dance with you.” She put her t-shirt back on, I paid her for the lap dance, and she walked over to Judy, who was with another customer. Sandy whispered something into Judy’s ear. Judy turned to look at me, and smiled.

I watched the dancers on stage. Every so often I would see Judy with a customer. I watched as she did her lap dance for other customers. It was highly arousing, and I could see that Judy knew how to please a customer. I had been sitting for about an hour, and was watching a dancer on stage, when Judy came over.

She sat down next to me and said, “Hello stranger. I know exactly what you want. I’m going to give you a lap dance to remember.”

We made some small talk, and Judy told me how much she enjoyed living with Sandy. When the next song started she unbuttoned her blouse, removed it, lit a cigarette, and sat on my lap. She was shorter than Sandy, and her face was even with mine. Judy put my hands on her huge breasts, and I started fondling them. They were soft, which surprised me. I didn’t think they were natural. She started kissing me, and blowing smoke at my face and into my mouth. She fondled my hair with my hands, and rubbed behind my ears and the back of my neck. At the end of the first song, she asked me if I wanted another song. I said yes. We did the same thing through the same song. At the end of the second song, I asked her for a third. She laughed, and said she needed a break, but she would be back later. She slipped me a card with a phone number and whispered in my ear to call her after 3am, when she would be off work. I put the card in my pocket and whispered that I’d call her. Judy put her blouse back on and I paid her for the lap dances, plus a tip. She walked away smiling.

Sandy came by a couple of songs later, and I got two more lap dances from her. I was thinking about her friend Judy the whole time, and I didn’t enjoy these lap dances as much as before. I paid her for the lap dances, got up, and left. I drove back to my apartment. I got home at about 12:30. I tried to watch TV, but I couldn’t stop thinking about Judy. Sandy was nice but Judy was more dominant and sophisticated. I found it hard to believe that Judy was only nineteen. She seemed to have the sexual knowledge of a thirty-year-old woman. I wondered what sexual experiences Judy had known in her life. I knew those large breasts would have attracted a lot of attention from guys. The time passed, and finally it was 3am. I pulled the card out of my pocket, and dialed the number. I got an answering service, so I punched my phone number in. Then I hung up and waited, hoping that Judy would return my call.

I must have dozed off because I was startled when the phone rang. I answered, and it was Judy. We talked for a few minutes about how her night went. I asked her, “Why did you give me your number?”

She told me, “I’d never met a man before that got aroused by a woman smoking. I was interested in getting to know you a little. Would you like a private dance session with Sandy and I?”

I told her, “Yes.”

Judy then told me, “Rent a hotel room tomorrow evening before 6pm. Bring along $500 in cash for each of us, plus a tip. Bring a half case of wine coolers in an ice chest, two cartons of cigarettes and at least two lighters. A couple of bags of chips would be nice. You can bring any toys you want, like ropes or handcuffs, but we will only use the toys on you. There will be no intercourse, but we will give you oral or manual sex if you want it. We will spend three hours with you.”

“I agree,” I answered. “I want you and Sandy to smoke naked for me, and to tie me up and tease me with your bodies. I want you and Sandy to masturbate me to the point of orgasm, and then stop. I want you to repeat this over and over again, then finally allow me to orgasm.”

Judy agreed. Judy told me to call her again once I was in the hotel room. I agreed, and hung up. I was excited, and had trouble getting to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up late. I hurried to get ready, but was about a half-hour late to work. I really couldn’t concentrate on work, and the time dragged. Finally, I left work early at four, so that I would have time to get everything. I bought the ice chest, rope, lighters, and cigarettes at a discount store, and then went to a grocery store to get the wine coolers, ice, and chips. I made it to the hotel by 5:15. Fortunately, I lived far out in the suburbs, and had no trouble convincing the clerk I was staying in town overnight to entertain clients. I was checked in and in the room by 5:45. I called Judy’s beeper and left the hotel and room number.

I unloaded the car. In addition to the supplies I bought, I brought handcuffs, a knife to cut the rope, and baby oil. I also had an ashtray that was made to hang from my cock. The ashtray was glass, and had three support wires that came together in a loop at the top. A leather strap was attached to the loop. When the leather strap was buckled around my cock and balls, the ashtray hung about six inches below my cock. The ashtray weighed about three pounds, and I could feel it pulling on my cock and balls when I wore it.

I looked around the room. The king-size bed was in the middle. The headboard had posts that rope could be tied around. I started cutting pieces of rope and attaching them to the headboard and the frame at the foot of the bed. I also the closet frame in the entryway hall and realized that I could be tied standing there. I cut more rope, and tied the rope to the closet frame. Finally, I cut some rope for a chair, and moved the chair by the bed. I put the baby oil by the bed, along with a couple of washcloths. I put lighters all around the room. I put the handcuffs on the dresser. I opened a carton, and put two packs of cigarettes on the dresser. I was ready. I turned on the TV, and waited for Judy’s call.

I had been watching TV for about an hour when the phone rang. It was Judy. “Do you have everything?” she asked.

I told her, “Yes.”

I gave her the name of the hotel and directions to the room.

She said, “We’ll be there in about an hour. I want you to be naked when we get there.”

I hung up, and wondered what I’d gotten myself into. I hoped I wasn’t about to be ripped off. I got undressed, put my clothes in a dresser drawer, and put the money on top the clothes. I went back to watching TV.

There was a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole, and saw Judy and Sandy. I opened the door, and they came in. They were wearing t-shirts and shorts. They weren’t wearing bras. They had on red pumps with three-inch heels. I was already getting aroused, and they smiled. They sat on the bed and asked me for a wine cooler. I gave them each $500, plus a $50 tip. Then I got them a wine cooler. I sat in the chair by the bed and watched them sip their coolers.

Judy asked me, “What do you want us to do first?”

“Tie me up to the closet frame, then take off your clothes, smoke, and tease me.”

They giggled, and Judy nodded her head yes. Judy put down her cooler, and walked over to the closet frame. I followed her, carrying the ashtray. I buckled the ashtray to my cock, and spread my legs. She ties each of my ankles to the frame, spreading them wide. She stood up and tied my left wrist to the frame. She pressed her breasts against my chest as she tied my right wrist to the frame. Spread out, I was a little shorter then Judy in her heels. She lightly fondled my cock, and got it hard. She took my head into her hands, and kissed me for over a minute, her tongue probing my mouth and throat. When she stopped, I was definitely hard. She walked back over to the bed. Both ladies were out of my sight for a few minutes. I could hear them whispering and giggling.

Sandy returned first. She was naked, except for heels, and smoking a cigarette. With the heels, and with me spread, she was a few inches taller than I was. At first, she just stood in front of me smoking. When I would stare at her breasts, she blew smoke in my face. She would fondle my cock lightly to keep it hard. Then Judy returned. She was also naked, except for heels, and smoking a cigarette. They stood side by side and smoked for a while, using the ashtray hanging from my cock. Sandy was careful not to touch my cock with her cigarette. Judy knew what I wanted and made sure that the cigarette almost brushed my cock on the way to the ashtray. I could feel the heat each time Judy flicked the ashes in the ashtray. They kept toying with my cock until they finished their first cigarette.

They walked back to the dresser to get another cigarette. I could hear Judy whispering to Sandy, but I couldn’t understand the words. I waited patiently, wondering what they were planning to do next. Judy came back first, followed by Sandy. Judy took a drag on her cigarette, grabbed my head, and kissed me while she exhaled the smoke into my mouth. She kept kissing me until she was sure I inhaled the smoke. Then she finished kissing me and let my head go. Sandy gave me a few seconds to catch my breath, and then she kissed me in exactly the same way. They took turns kissing me and blowing smoke into my mouth. Sometimes they would hold my head with one hand and use the other to lightly fondle my cock. They didn’t have to fondle much, as I was very hard from all the kissing and smoking. They kept kissing me until they finished their second cigarette.

They walked back to the dresser. I could hear them open the ice chest and get something out. I heard them open another wine cooler. I couldn’t see what they were doing. I wondered what they were planning to do next. After a couple of minutes, Judy walked over to me. She just stood there for a minute, sipping on her cooler. I enjoyed looking at her and her large breasts. I wondered what she was thinking about. Judy knelt down and unbuckled the ashtray from my cock. She put it in the closet out of the way. Then she stood up and went into the bathroom for a minute. She came out carrying a hand towel. She stood directly in front of me, and stroked my cock until it was hard and straight. I was close to an orgasm when Judy stopped stroking. She hung the folded towel over my cock. My cock bent a little, but the towel stayed on. Judy kissed me, and whispered in my ear, “If you drop the towel before I come back, I’ll have to punish you.” She walked back into the room, sipping on her cooler.

I was fine for a couple of minutes. Then my cock started to get soft. I thought of the kisses that Judy and Sandy had given me. I closed my eyes and pictured them standing in front of me smoking. I was struggling to keep my hard on, and I thought I was going to lose my erection and drop the towel. I heard Sandy say “Good boy”. I opened my eyes, and Sandy and Judy were standing in front of me. Sandy took the towel off my cock, and they untied me. I picked up the ashtray from the closet, and dumped the ashes in a larger ashtray on the dresser.

“Sit in the chair”. Judy commanded.

I sat down, and they sat on the bed, finishing their coolers.

“Now what do you want us to do?” Judy asked.

“Please tie me up and allow me to eat your pussies.” I begged.

Sandy looked at Judy. Judy thought for a couple of minutes. Then a smile began to grow on her face as she answered. “Yes. We will allow you to eat us. We want two orgasms each. Stand up, turn around, and put your hands behinds your back.”

I felt my wrists being tied together.

“Turn around”, Judy commanded.

I turned around and saw Judy standing in front of me. Sandy was lying in the middle of the bed. Judy knelt in front of me, and tied a rope to my cock and balls.

“Eat her”, Judy commanded.

I climbed on the bed and squirmed up to Sandy’s pussy and started to lick. I sucked on her clit, and licked up the juices that were filling her pussy. It was a little difficult for me to move around, but Sandy pulled my head where she wanted it. It took a few minutes, but I started to hear Sandy moan. She started bucking and pulling my head into her pussy. I kept licking and sucking, and Sandy had an orgasm. I cleaned up the juices from her pussy while she moaned and mewed. Sandy wiggled in the bed, sliding upward, pulling her pussy away from my face. I wiggled, trying to get back to her pussy, when I felt a tug on my cock. My cock was tied to something, probably the dresser. I wiggled some more, pulling on my cock as hard as I could stand, but I couldn’t get to Sandy’s pussy.

Sandy had rested a little from her orgasm. She rolled over to the side of the bed and got a cigarette. She lit it, and rolled back to the middle of the bed. She lay there, staring at the ceiling, smoking. I wiggled some more, but the closest I could get to Sandy’s pussy was to just touch her pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. I felt a belt smack my bottom.

“Eat her”, Judy commanded. “You promised her two orgasms.”

Judy hit me once every five to ten seconds with the belt, and I pulled on my cock as hard as I could to get to Sandy’s pussy, but she was just too far away for me to do more than tickle her with my tongue. Sandy just lay there, smoking. After she finished her cigarette, she wiggled down the bed a few inches, and I could lick and suck on her clit. After a few minutes, I brought Sandy to her second orgasm. She allowed me to clean the juices from her pussy, and then she slid up the bed. She was close enough to smell, but far enough away that I could no longer lick her pussy. She lay for a few minutes resting, and then sat up.

Judy sat down on the side of the bed. She pulled Sandy’s face over to her, and kissed her. They kissed for what seemed like five minutes. All I could do was lay there and watch them. After they stopped kissing and fondling each other’s breasts, Sandy got up and Judy lay down on the bed, her pussy inches from my face. I could already smell her scent, and I assumed that the kissing aroused her. I tried to get to her pussy, but it was just out of my tongue’s reach.

Judy grabbed my head, and pulled my face into her pussy. I almost screamed as the rope yanked hard on my cock. I started licking and sucking her clit. Judy was saltier than Sandy had been. My cock was hurting, so I didn’t enjoy eating Judy as much as I had Sandy. After a few minutes, Judy had her first orgasm. Judy slid up the bed, rolled over, and got a cigarette. She lay back down to smoke. I felt a belt smack my bottom.

“Eat her”, Sandy commanded. “You promised her two orgasms.”

Sandy hit me once every five to ten seconds with the belt, and I pulled on my cock as hard as I could to get to Sandy’s pussy, but of course she was just too far away for me to do more than tickle her with my tongue. Sandy just lay there, smoking. After she finished her cigarette, she propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch me better. Sandy smacked my bottom a dozen times in rapid succession while Judy watched me struggle. Finally, Judy wiggled down the bed a few inches, and I could lick and suck on her clit. There was not as much tension on my cock, and eating Judy was more pleasurable this time. Soon, she had her second orgasm. She allowed me to clean up her juices, and then she slid up the bed. She lay for a few minutes resting, and then sat up.

Sandy sat down on the side of the bed. I was still lying on the bed resting. “Now what do you want us to do?” Judy asked.

‘Would you tie me to the bed, kiss me, and allow me to suck on Sandy’s nipples while you teasingly masturbate me for at least 45 minutes before you let me have an orgasm?”

Judy answered, “Yes, we’ll do that.”

Judy got up, and untied my wrists. I rolled over and watched Judy until the rope from the top of the dresser. I slid up the bed, and Sandy tied my wrists to the headboard. Judy tied my ankles to the foot of the bed. I was spread out on the bed. A rope was still tied to my cock. Judy picked it up and yanked on it a couple of times.

“I like having this rope. I think we’ll leave it tied on for now.”

Judy picked up a pack of cigarettes, a lighter, an ashtray, a hand towel, and the baby oil. She put them in the middle of the bed. Judy sat down on the bed, leaned over to me, and kissed me for a couple of minutes. Then she crawled down the bed in between my legs, and sat down. She put baby oil on her right hand, and started slowly stroking the baby oil onto my cock. She got a cigarette with her left hand, lit it, and started smoking. Just watching her smoke was arousing me, and her light strokes kept me rock hard.

chatbug
chatbug
465 Followers
12