Kinky Secrets Ch. 24

Story Info
Can I do without Daddy and the monster dildos?
6.1k words
4.47
80.3k
28

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

When Mary woke she found the dildos had shrunk back to their normal size and the hands were loose. Pulling away from her Daddy Lover she easily slipped off the anal plug and dildos.

The groping hands nipple shields also came away. Looking down her body her clit was still huge and it seemed to have grown due to the rough treatment. Thinking back she couldn't believe the things she said and how hard she was fucked. Still kneeling on the bed she turned around and faced her lover and looked into its face. The face was back to its natural look. Mary knew she would be back for more and kissed her Daddy. The program of the mannequin had rewritten certain sections since the last time Mary kissed and moved its arms to pull her in so she could not move her head back.

Mary sensed movement and tried to pull away but her Daddy held her and pulled her into the face. Having no choice Mary had to keep her lips on Daddy's and it started to move its mouth.

Not sure what was happening she felt something come out of the mouth into hers. It was quit thin, like a membrane.

It was a membrane and it was made of the same material as the webbing. It slipped down her throat. It was like a sausage skin with no filling.

Mary's body was aching and she so wanted this to end when she felt something was being pushed inside the membrane and along it and it hit the back of her throat. Guided by the membrane it went down inside her. It wasn't very thick, about ¾ of an inch but very long.

The program had adapted and required Mary to learn how to deep throat but not a normal cock sized one but able to take one of the huge thick dildos.

Mary tried to move back and pushed but she couldn't. The membrane down her throat made it easy for the thicker section travel 15 inches inside her with littler resistance.

It moved back and forth and was teaching Mary when to breath. Her eyes were watering and she was gagging. As fast as it began it stopped.

Daddy pulled back the dildo. The membrane seemed to have disappeared but it had been absorbed into Mary.

Daddy could control the membrane and has set a program off within the nanos embedded inside it. They would slowly expand and contract. Within a few weeks Mary won't know this but her throat will be stretched while she is asleep so she will be able to take the thick dildos.

Once out of Daddy's grasp She went into the bathroom and tried to concentrate getting ready for work.

Images of last night kept coming back and she found she was causing her juices to run. Something had changed within her. She now saw her mannequin as a fantastic brutal sex machine and would want more.

Suppressing these thoughts and trying to control herself would take its toll but she had to try.

For the next week she used the gentle settings. For the first few days she tried not to speak to Daddy but she found that as time went on she would say nasty things. It seemed deep down she wanted Daddy to have enough charge so she could have that hard fucking

In the meantime Susan had been taking her out more often. They visited places out of the way to begin with. They would sit in coffee shops and Mary would have a coat or jacket on but Susan would pick places that were very warm so having these on made Mary look odd.

Self-consciously Mary would take her outer garment off and when people looked at her they would stare. Over time she realised people didn't actually say anything to her only stare with lust from the men and most of the women would giggle between themselves and point at her.

It was taking time but Mary was managing to ignore their looks. Her breasts would be the first thing they would see. When she stood up her waist was exposed to everyone and when she walked in her high 6 inch heels with her arse swaying, the crease between her legs always looking inviting. Often she would hear the odd comment and Mary would be so embarrassed and even humiliated as sometime they would actually touch her in a queue.

Hands 'accidently' feel her butt or brush her nipples. Once in awhile a hand would push against her pussy. Her first thoughts were will they feel her buttplug that was always in or can they tell that her pussy could take their fist and arm.

These thoughts would keep Mary on edge. She was aroused with being pawed and played with and she found this fed her fetish for being embarrassed and humiliated.

Of course this is what Susan wanted. They had progressed from wearing tight clothing in coffee shops (Susan always insisted on picking her wardrobe these days) to walking through shopping centres.

Though Mary found this nerve racking she always insisted Susan was beside her. Susan was her pillar. As time went on Susan would stop at a window and pretend to look at what was on sale. What she was doing was making Mary stand and wait and through the reflection she could see how humiliated Mary was at all the stares.

Smiling to herself Susan would study Mary and think what a hot slut she looked. This was the way she would be from now on. The young looking naive face on a porn star body, Mary while standing would gyrate her hips to stimulate her arse by grinding against the buttplug. Her clit would expand and form a little mound that seemed to enhance her pussy. Mary's nipples were always hard and on gravity defying tits stuck out begging to be touched.

Susan nearly laughed once as men would try and bump into her to cop a feel and the women would move away and around from her. She was their enemy as Mary displayed her body on those 6 inch heels. The back view was nearly as good. The tiny waist leading down to a very sexy backside that was held up and out begging for a pair of hands to be resting on them.

What made things even better was Susan knew Mary understood her affect and rather than embracing this it actually embarrassed her. Knowing that this turned Mary on she knew Mary was trapped by her own emotions.

So the daily outings became a game. Mary wanted to go out but she knew she would be humiliated so this inner turmoil would make her juices flow and invariably her lust would win.

They had been doing this for a few weeks and Susan could see the last part was approaching. Once she had Mary walking around on her by herself her revenge was complete.

She didn't want Mary hiding away. She wanted Mary hooked on going out and being embarrassed and humiliated. Here was a young lady that looked like a sex goddess, could fuck a horse in her arse and cunt but could not get any of this except from Daddy.

Picking Mary up Susan had thought today was the start of Mary being alone while outside. Going to a very busy centre they sat and had a coffee. As usual everyone stared at Mary and she could feel herself getting turned on. She didn't understand why being embarrassed did this to her but she knew she craved this feeling.

Susan had said she was going across the street to buy something so she waited. After 15 minutes her phone rang and it was Susan saying she had to go into work and sorry but she would have to make her own way home.

It dawned on Mary that she would have to walk right through the centre as the bus depot was the other side. With trepidation she went to collect her coat but found it wasn't there. Of course Susan hadn't brought one so when she went across the street she had borrowed hers. Now Susan had gone to work she didn't have anything to cover herself.

Gathering up her courage she stood and walked to the counter and paid. She now had to walk through the centre.

Steeling herself she went out of the coffee shop and started the walk. Walk wasn't the right word. More like a sway that seemed to pushed people out of her way.

Normally Susan would be by her side giving her encouragement but now she was on her own. The outfit Susan had her wear really did show her off.

She was sex on legs and the comments were driving through Mary to her pussy. She was being called a slut, whore, trollup by most of the women and the men would stare and she could see lust in their eyes.

While all this was happening Susan was watching from afar. She wanted to see how Mary would cope and how to make sure she did this again and again.

This was the end of Susan's revenge or should have been as at that moment the Delivery girl came around the corner and was walking up to Mary.

Now this is not what Susan wanted. She had Mary in a place where her pussy was being fucked by Daddy and this was Mary's life. Now if Delivery Girl interferes she will give Mary more than she considered Mary deserved.

This was not going to happen and was looking at how she was going to cut Delivery girl out. Thoughts were going through her mind like visiting Delivery girl at work and threatening her when she saw her ex follow behind the Delivery girl.

Susan wondered what was happening. She knew when her ex left her it was because he found her to kinky and controlling. Deep down she knew this was the case and him going out with Mary was his way of moving back to a vanilla type person. If he had bothered to get to know Mary he would have seen she was anything but vanilla.

So Delivery girl was his in-between girl. She was too controlling and kinky and Mary was vanilla. The Delivery girl was someone who was in-between. She was kinky girl who thought about her partner.

This was her way in; a plan was forming in her mind. walking for where she was hiding she came up to Mary.

As Susan approached she heard the Delivery girl say to her ex' this is the girl I was telling you about'. Mary was like a rabbit caught in headlights, here was the girl that felt her up and tried to do much more and her ex standing there with his eyes popping out of his head and drooling.

Smirking the Delivery girl started to say 'no shadow today?' and at that moment Susan stood beside Mary. Mary was so relieved and didn't even question Susan as she said she had to go into work.

'I realised I had your coat so I thought I better bring it back' and turning to her ex she said 'Perry are you going to introduce your girlfriend?' stammering he said this is 'Ann'.

Standing in the middle of the shopping centre with a great big buttplug in her backside, her clit throbbing in its sleeve and feeling so embarrassed was turning Mary on even more. She looked at Ann and seeing the smirk she could tell that Ann knew she was close to cuming.

Mary reached for her coat to cover her but Susan turned and said let's go for a coffee and we can all catch up. Talking hold of Mary they walked back to the coffee shop.

Ann and Perry had a close up view Mary swaying on 6 inch heels and her sexy arse bouncing. Her slim waist highlighted her figure that even from the back she was stunning.

Having settled in the shop Susan took control. Looking at Ann she said I hear you have had some fun with Mary, before she could answer she went on to Perry and said you left me and Mary, don't you wish you had stayed with Mary? Look at how sexy she is and do you know she is very kinky and perverted.

Mary was felling so embarrassed and didn't know what to say. Susan continued and started to explain that really Mary was into so many things.

Ann was devouring the sight of Mary and asked what sort of things? Perry tried to get Ann to back off as he knew this is what Susan wanted, to draw them in and he knew how manipulative she could be.

Susan gave him a hard stare and Perry went quiet. Crossing Susan wasn't a good thing to do so he allowed Ann to continue.

Being so inquisitive she asked Mary how she got such an extreme figure and looking so young, even younger than my baby sister. With Susan's insistence Mary went on to explain she was part of a development project for sex toys. Making her discuss her sex life was humiliating Mary and was making her squirm.

Mary was grinding the big buttplug into her arse as she was pushed by Susan to give more details. Mary explained about a webbing suit and that the webbing suit was now part of her and has shaped her body, had forced itself over her tits and made them stick up and out, and yes these were her real tits.

Both Ann and Perry looked at Mary and were full of questions but the main one was they wanted to see for themselves. Mary was saying no and protesting but Susan was keeping quiet.

In the discussion Ann asked about her face as she knew she was at least 22 but she looked so young. Blushing Mary said they supplied a mask that fitted to the suit up behind near her ears and somehow the image of the mask was imposed on her face. What she didn't know was how it worked but somehow she now looked like an innocent naive 14 year old girl

Ann could see Mary was wriggling and asked Mary why she couldn't keep still? Blushing Mary quietly said she had a buttplug inside her. Laughing Ann accused her of being a sexy, slutty little girl and who looked like an angel but had the mind of a whore.

All this was turning Mary on. Susan was laughing inside and prompted Mary to tell them about the size of dildos she can take.

Perry said I thought you were so straight laced but it seems you're a size freak and like nothing better than monster cocks in your pussy and arse.

Susan explained that Mary's rosebud won't close so she has to have a 3 and 1/2 inch buttplug fitted during the day.

Mary stammered and said she had to go to the toilet. While gone Susan looked at Perry and said you know I can be a right bitch and you know better than to cross me but saying that I will help you so you and Ann can fuck Mary. Would you like to fistfuck Mary Ann? Susan could see Ann drooling at the thought of getting her hands on Mary.

Perry was shooting looks at Ann as he knew getting involved with Susan was a risky as indeed she was a manipulative bitch. Susan shot him a warning look to back down.

Ann was saying, Perry don't you want to see what she looks like all in the nude sitting on monster dildos or on my fist? Please Perry let's play with little Mary.

When Mary came back they all turned and watch her walk towards them. Susan stood and said ok, then this evening come around at eight and I will make sure Mary is all prepared.

Mary asked what is happening. Susan explained that they had to go and I have to go back to work. Looking worried Mary went to get her coat but Susan asked if she could use it as she had to go and she was sure the bus will be warm.

Embarrassed Mary made her way to the bus stop. She felt sure her waist was still shrinking as she caught her breath on occasions. Her waist was 17 and ½ inches and was on its way to 17.

All that had happened had turned Mary on more than she realised. She sat wondering why walking around and letting everyone see her shape and then bumping into the delivery girl and her ex and discussing her as if she wasn't there had her juices running.

Telling them about how her shape was achieved and saying there is a great big buttplug in her arse. What was she thinking!

Sitting on the kitchen chair Mary squirmed and was pushing down on the buttplug. It was huge but it felt so sexy. Sex was always on her mind and her mind drifted back to the last hard fucking daddy gave her. It was only 3 days ago but she really felt she could spend the afternoon being fucked by Daddy's monster cocks.

She knew there wasn't enough charge yet but Mary wanted to get Daddy to use those dildos the way only Daddy knew.

Going up to the bedroom Mary stripped off in front of Daddy and as was the custom these days. By spending as much time as she could in the bedroom she could increase Daddy's charge.

As she stripped she teased Daddy. 'Look at these tits Daddy, would you like to play with them!'. 'Your little girl wants your huge cock Daddy' and 'Look at how wet you make me Daddy'. All this and more was being said with the child's face. Playing with her nipples and trying to wank her clit through the cover was turning her on.

Making up her mind Mary put Daddy on the bed. Looking at the dildos attached, she had swapped the big dildos over last week and was still getting used to them. The size scared her but they felt fantastic. Going into the bathroom she reached for her lube and applied it to her body. It was getting low and would need some more soon.

Getting into the fembot suit was still a chore but not as bad as it was. It stretched and fitted her like a glove. There wear signs appearing but it would last a little while longer.

Once on she went into the bedroom and started the verbal talk. This was second nature, whenever she saw Daddy she would say things, anything to increase the charge.

She knew a fuck this afternoon would last 5 hours but being fucked by Daddy in gentle mode and urging Daddy on would increase the charge quicker than any other way.

Once in Daddy's arms she connected the sync device and power buttons. Daddy came to life. The dildos were very tight and as they pushed in she pushed down to meet them. Already Mary could feel herself building to a climax.

'Come on Daddy fuck your little girl, mommy can watch' Mentioning mommy while being fucked would add the charge even quicker. She felt the head of the dildos pulse whenever she said mommy but they didn't increase in size.

Having such massive dildos inside her wasn't on her mind so much these days. She loved how Daddy would fuck into her. Her colon could not take really thick dildos and the feeling of being stretched always made her cum.

Daddy was programmed to wait for the charge to hit a certain level before using the rough rape program but Daddy's program was evolving. Every time it tried to ram into Mary the program was cancelled and smoothly the dildo would slide in.

Mary drifted off and was on a sexual high. She was already experiencing wonderful orgasms and the hands holding her so tight made her feel safe. If she had known they were being held back by the safety protocols Mary wouldn't have been so relaxed.

What Daddy found he could do was increase the pressure in the dildo in Mary's colon. It was been set to feel for a little resistance and hold the thickness. Daddy had managed to double the resistance indicator. Mary thought her colon was always this tight on the dildo but she was being expanded.

Susan let herself in and could hear moaning coming from upstairs. She knew what Mary was doing and smiled to herself. Keeping quiet she crept up and opened the bedroom door.

All Susan could see was the back of the mannequin and the dildos between it's legs pulling back and forward. She could hear Mary moaning and whimpering. She was cuming. Mary had been cumng continually for the last hour.

When Mary had started this afternoon she would cum and have time to recover but as the fucking continued the time between each cum had progressively shortened. The room reeked of pussy juice and Mary's groans.

Susan walked around the bed and saw Daddy's hands were holding her tight. Mary's tits looked more swollen than normal. The hands were still trying to milk them and over time al the kneading had made them tender and to swell. The nipples were huge as the hands pulled and twisted them.

The program set for Daddy would be ending soon, to humiliate Mary Susan shook her. Mary who was in a semi conscious state slowly opened her eyes. Seeing Susan she tried to move but the hands held her tight and the dildos kept fucking her as she orgasmed looking directly at Susan. She was mortified as she says Susan smile and say I will wait downstairs and leave you and Daddy finish your afternoon fuck. Hmmm I see your taking bigger dildos, your pussy and arse must gape no wonder you have to wear a buttplug all the time.

She couldn't move and moaned 'Daddy you have to stop, Susan is here'. Mary was speaking to the mannequin as if it real. In her befuddled state Mary was confusing Daddy with her real father. Realising her mistake she juddered and pushed back onto the massive cocks.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers
12