Amanda Ch. 01

Story Info
Teenage girl owned by older man.
1.1k words
3.38
84.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am an asshole. I know it. It seems I am another person altogether to everyone else. Most people hang out with me because they say I am a nice guy. I like to help out, I can carry a conversation, and I am funny, so on and so on. I could care less what anyone says about me. I can handle a good joke at my expense. And so, I have this everyman's persona. If only the people around me knew.

You see, I like to be in control of everything. I want my coffee delivered to me every morning on my desk at 8am sharp. I do not allow anyone to send me emails longer than 3 lines. If you cannot speak and spell properly, I have no time for you. But this is on the inside. When I don't have my coffee sent to me at the right time, I still say thank you. When I receive emails that are longer than three lines, I still read them. When I encounter a nitwit, I still treat them politely. But on the inside, all of it is killing me.

When I met Amanda, she was just a kid about 14. I used to work at an after school and she used to come because she wasn't allowed home all by herself. She was a sweet girl. She liked to play card games and board games and interacted with all the other kids. She quickly morphed into another person.

She would walk in with her friends, start cursing and mentioning boys. She would talk about how she ditched school and generally wasn't the same person she used to be when we first met. She stopped coming about two years after she began. Some time later, she dropped out of school. I was floored when I saw her on the street. She was eighteen and looking good.

We chatted a bit; she told me how she was roommates with her boyfriend and how she had been jobless since she left school. She didn't have any money, so she relied on him for basically everything. That's when I got the idea that I was going to fuck her.

I didn't want to push, so I asked her if her number had changed since she was coming to the afterschool group. I told her I wanted to make sure she was doing okay. I said I might know a few people who could help her get her GED and maybe even find a job. She gave me her number and we parted ways. I called her a few times afterwards. She was still in her dead end relationship and still had no job. After about the third phone call, I tested the waters.

"Amanda, I might have a few odd jobs I could pay you for. Are you interested?" She quickly agreed. "You might not like some of the work, but it keeps you from having to beg for money."

I gave her a job organizing my house, cleaning it up on occasion and the occasional odd job, like grocery shopping. After a month, she had broken up with her boyfriend and was working on her GED. That's when I went for it. I asked her over and told her I was very proud of her. I told her that I was really happy to keep her employed as long as she could do me a favor.

"What's that?"

"I can't keep paying you unless you add on to your duties. I want you to be my bitch."

"What? Are you crazy?! I'm leaving."

"I can give you $500 right now if you suck my dick and let me fuck you."

She paused. "That's it. You just want to fuck me?"

"No. You misunderstand. I want you to keep doing the odd jobs around here, but you also must allow me to do whatever I want to you physically. I have wanted to fuck you for a very long time. Now, I can't wait any longer."

"I don't fuck black guys. I never have. You think just because you pay me to work, you can just ask me to fuck you?"

"No. I'm letting you know that I won't pay you any longer unless you fuck me as well. You see, you don't really have a job. I am your only source of income. And, I have been kindly pushing you toward new heights of success. You don't have anyone else to help, unless you want to crawl back home and ask mommy and daddy for help. Your boyfriend left as I recall and it was me that helped you get assistance for your GED."

She froze. You could see her contemplating my offer. I knew she wanted to negotiate, but I was planning on never paying her anyway. After one fuck, she was going to be my personal whore. She was petite, about 5'2" and only 100 lbs. or so. She had the most perfect perky breasts anyone had ever seen. They were a sprite 32B and her ass was unreal. It was the perfect combination of tight and round. She didn't need special jeans, her ass just popped right at you.

"$1000 a month and $500 for every fuck." I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Sorry Amanda. I don't negotiate. You may leave. I'll let your tutor know you won't be coming back for lessons."

"WAIT", she shouted. She walked over to the door and shut it. "I need this job. I can't be fired because I won't fuck you."

"I pay you under the table. There are no rules for this. Either you fuck me now or get out." Amanda's face turned bright red. She knew she had to do it if she wanted to keep getting paid.

"How do you want to do this" she asked demurely.

"Get on your fucking knees and beg me to suck my dick. I want you to beg like a slut and address me as sir. I talk dirty. If you don't, that's fine. You will learn."

Eyes agape, she slowly dropped to her knees. "No. First take off your clothes bitch." Amanda took off her jeans and shirt. She was in her bra and panties. It was like something out of a Victoria's Secret catalogue. She had on silky pink panties with lace trimming and a matching bra. "Come to daddy bitch."

"Do you have to talk to me like that?"

"What did you say to me bitch? If you don't like it, leave. I run this shit. If you say another damn thing to me without calling me sir, there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes...sir." She was whipped. We both knew it. It was done and she was ready to be owned by me.