Brandi's Slutty Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Brandi heads to Miami for sun and lots of fun.
8.5k words
4.62
72.3k
66

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator doors slid close and I looked up into Tony's piercing blue eyes. Here I was a mature married professional woman, alone in an exciting big city, heading toward a young, handsome stranger's apartment. Soon the elevator doors would open and I would have to make a decision. Do I do the mature responsible thing, respect my martial vows and stay on the elevator or do I give in to the uncontrollable animalistic lust driving me wild and sleep with him? Who am I kidding, of course, I'll sleep him. In fact, I'll suck and fuck him till his balls are dry. It's what I do. I travel to different cities meet new people and have wild, kinky, uncommitted sex with them. I'm a slut. I'm addicted to sex. I guess I could join Sex Addicts Anonymous. I could go to a meeting, stand up and say, "Hi I'm Brandi Taylor and I am a sex addict." I could follow the twelve step program and cure my addiction. The problem is I don't think I have a problem and I don't want to change. I love my addiction and I love my slutty life.

I don't know or care why I am the way I am. I had a normal childhood growing up in the mid-west, no incidents of molestation or incest to blame it on. However, I did discover sex at an early age. I was looking out my second floor window and I saw my teenage neighbor making out with her boyfriend. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. They were laying on a blanket in her back yard. He was stroking and fingering her pussy. When I saw how much she enjoyed it, I tried it on myself, I was hooked. Ever since that day I've been on a quest for pleasure.

I was the first of my junior high school friends to make out with a boy or a girl and the first to give a blow job or get laid. I continued my slutty ways in high school and by the time I graduated I had fucked or sucked nearly every member of the football, basketball, wrestling and baseball teams. I also fucked a lot of non-athletic guys. I was very popular in high school. I guess you could say I was the high school slut.

I went to college in southern California. College was a fantastic learning experience. I got a degree in marketing, but most of my studying was done in dorm rooms, frat houses, locker rooms and cheap motels. I had my first full blown lesbian experience near the end of my freshman year, it was with my roommate. My first time with multiple guys was during my sophomore year spring break in Cancun, Mexico. I was out partying with three frat guys at a strip club. They were having an amateurs' night contest and the guys dared me to enter it. By the time my first dance was over my pussy was soaking wet, I was turned on like never before. I took those three guys back to their motel and rocked their world, I was insatiable. I made them keep the blinds open. A bunch of people walked by and saw us. That's how I found out that I love to be watched; now just the thought of someone seeing me naked or better yet, fucking, gets me hot.

I took a job at a strip club when I got back to college after spring break. I told everyone that I needed the money, but getting naked in front of an audience was the real reason. I was turned on every time I stepped on the stage. Every night I'd go on the stage and watch the customers as they stared at me with lust in their eyes. It got me so hot that I would pick a guy or two or a girl and have wild sex with them after my shift.

The strip club was part of a syndicate that owned clubs all over the country. They flew us dancers to a different clubs every few weeks. I guess the crowds like to see fresh faces and bodies. I worked with a crew of dancers who were all young, single and good looking. Lots of high rollers came in the club and we partied with them all the time. We even worked as high priced escorts some times when we traveled to New York, Miami or Vegas. Our naughty adventures as escorts were exciting and fulfilling. The extra cash was a nice bonus.

After college I stayed in southern California and looked for a real job. But the economy was bad and there was a glut of marketing graduates and no one wanted to hire a young woman and, who am I kidding, I was having too much fun dancing, partying and working as an escort to care. I never really tried to get a real job. I just figured that I would stay on at the club for a couple of years and enjoy myself while I could.

I met my husband at the club; he was there with a group of clients on a business trip. He was very handsome, confident, and rich. He lived in northern California but he kept traveling to see me. He was older than me and very experienced. He's the one who introduced me to sex clubs and adult book stores. He said he didn't care that I was dancing or working as an escort but as our relationship grew I quit the club and my outside sexual adventures. I guess I fell in love for the first time.

I was twenty four when we got married and I moved to northern California. I went to work at a marketing firm and we had a semi-normal life. It's not like we gave up wild sex completely. We started going to swinger parties with people we met on the internet. And we still went to the sex clubs and adult bookstores on weekends, but we always went to places in different cities. My husband took great pains to separate our kinky sex life from the rest of our life. He said he couldn't afford to be recognized by any clients. About five years after we got married my husband started his own company and it was a great success but he started putting in a lot of hours at work. We brought a bigger house and joined a nearby country club where my husband entertained his clients. I was offered a promotion at work. It was a great job but it required a lot of travel. My husband encouraged me to take the job.

At first our sex life suffered, I was gone most of the week and my husband was busy entertaining clients on weekends. During the week we subsisted on phone sex and quickies. Our once or twice a weekend visits to swinger parties, sex clubs or an adult bookstore were cut to once or twice a month. I was starting to get frustrated and it showed, ok I was becoming a bitch.

My husband started encouraging me pick up guys when I was traveling for work. At first I resisted, up until then, everything we had done, the parties, clubs and bookstores, weI had done together. But one night I got drunk at a hotel bar and I let a guy pick me up. We went back to his room and had wild, kinky, nasty, meaningless sex. And I loved it. When I sobered up I felt guilty, so I called my husband and tearfully confessed. He surprised me by making me give him intimate details about the incident. I didn't realize until I was almost finished that he was jerking off as he listened to the details.

As I thought about it, it made sense that that my husband was turned on by me telling him about the sex I had with the stranger. Lately when we went to swinger parties, he was more of a watcher than a participant. Same thing at the sex club, he was always taking me to the group sex rooms and setting me up with other couples or groups of guys. He really loved the adult book stores where he would watch me blow a half a dozen guys at the glory holes. I guess he was becoming more of a voyeur than a sex addict like me.

After that my sex life improved and yes, I was less of a bitch. Once or twice a week while I was away on business I would have a meaningless one night stand. I always picked someone who was not associated with my job. I didn't want the drama that could entail, I just wanted sex. A few times I went to sex clubs in neighboring cities. As a single woman I had a lot of action at those clubs. I would either call my husband afterwards and relate the details or wait until I got home and share it with him in bed. A couple of times I called him while I was having sex. He really loved that.

Life was good, this was everything I wanted. I had it all, a nice big home, and a new car every couple of years, a nice job that allowed me to travel around the country and have all the outside sexual adventures I wanted and a loving husband who encouraged me to do so. We tried to have kids but found out that my husband was infertile. So for the next few years, we settled down to a life of work and my sexy adventures with an occasional trip to the sex club or adult bookstore. We still made love but not as often as before.

As the years went by my husband's company began doing so well that I could have quit and stayed home as his country club trophy wife. My husband is twenty five older than me and I'm still the same size and shape I was when we met, but I knew that I would go crazy without my sex adventures when I traveled. My husband began working and traveling a lot more and we barely saw each other. When he was home he was usually too tired to have sex. He cut out the swinging parties and trips to the sex club and adult book stores altogether. To make matters worse my hours and trips at work were cut in half. Now I was home with a lot of free time on my hands. I was starting to get frustrated again.

I started having affairs at home whenever my husband was away on a business trip. That was something I had never done before. I knew a scandal would hurt my husband and his business, but I couldn't help myself. I seduced my 18 year old neighbor when I caught him peering over the fence. We had a home gym, complete with a sauna installed in our house. The work took longer than planned. I guess it was because of all the time the workers spent fucking me instead of working. Then I hired a personal trainer who came to the house for two hours a day three days a week. We spent at least one of those hours find new uses for the exercise equipment in our home gym. I worked my way through most of the staff and several members of our country club until I was almost caught blowing the tennis pro in his office. It was a wakeup call for me, playing this close to home was exciting but I didn't want to do anything to hurt or embarrass my husband. I cut back on the affairs at home, but being the slut that I am I couldn't completely stop. I still get together with a few of my favorite playmates.

When I was thirty nine my husband sold his business for more money than we could spend in a lifetime. Things were getting worse at work so I quit my job. I figured my husband and I would now have all the time together we wanted and our sex life would improve. My husband took me on a couple of hot and wild vacations. Again he mostly watched as I fucked my way through Europe and the Caribbean but those are stories for a different day.

The next year my husband had a mild heart attack, if any heart attack can be called mild. Between his age and his medicine he became impotent and lost interest in sex completely. He started trying a new hobby every couple of weeks. I had the same hobby that I always had, sex. As his interest in sex faded, mine grew stronger, I was becoming insatiable. I tried hooking up with our old swinger friends. At first I was welcomed, the guys liked having an extra single female at the parties, but soon the wives began to exclude me. I guess I was a little too aggressive, working my way through every available male and a few females at our parties.

I need another traveling job where I could get my fill of sex. I told my husband I was bored and missed working. He said he didn't care if I went back to work. So at age forty I started my own marketing firm, actually it's not a firm it's just me, that way I can control where and when I work. It leaves more time for my adventures. After I finish a consulting job, I plan some naughty adventures in nearby cities. I use the money from my consulting firm to finance my adventures, to pay for clothes, hotels and other expenses. As for my husband, he doesn't ask about my adventures and I don't tell.

So how did I wind-up in an elevator with Tony, heading to his apartment to ravish him? It was late May in Florida and I had a consulting job in Tampa. The job started on a Monday and finished on Thursday. I didn't have to be to my next appointment until Wednesday of the next week. My husband was away on some sort of trip, I think he was into photography that month. With no one to return home to, I had five days to spend satisfying my lusty desires. On Friday morning I rented a convertible and sped off to Miami. I love that city, the sun, the beaches, the hot night life and all those scantily clad hot bodies. I was heading to my personal nirvana.

I got to Miami in the early afternoon. Luckily my hotel room was ready. It was a very nice sized room with a king size bed and a small balcony. The bathroom had a walk in shower big enough for two and a large soaking tub. I changed into one of my bikinis and hit the pool. Working all those days inside took a toll on my tan. Luckily there was a gym in my hotel in Tampa so I was able to keep myself in bikini form. I spent a couple of hours at the pool, checking out the other guests while working on my tan. I made a quick visit to the gym to use the treadmill and then headed back to my suite for a leisurely bath.

I stepped out of the bath and checked myself in the full length mirror on the back of the door. Not bad for a woman in her early forties, which is all I'll say; a woman has to keep some secrets. I have been told I could easily pass for a woman ten years younger. I'm not tall, only 5'5", but I only weigh 109 pounds. I go to the gym or run every day which helps me keep a tone 35c-23-36 figure. My breasts are still firm and all natural, but most guys tell me my best feature is my tight, well developed ass. I just had a full Brazilian waxing on the past Saturday so my ass and pussy were nice and smooth. I have shoulder length wavy blondish hair that I planned to fix up for the night. I have a couple of tattoos from my days as a stripper but all of them can be covered when I dress like a professional business woman.

Tonight I planned to dress like a slut. I was wearing a very short, black, backless dress. It exposed the Chinese symbol tattoo for "free spirit" that was on my right shoulder and the butterfly on my tailbone. I brought out my slutty jewelry, some hoop earrings, a gold necklace and matching bracelets, my belly button stud, a gold ankle bracelet with the word "slut" on it and a toe ring. I put on a pair of high heel sandals that exposed the small tattoos on my foot and ankle and nothing else. I love going nude under my dress. Just the thought of accidentally exposing myself to someone gets me wet. The last thing I did was slip on my wedding and diamond engagement rings. I love wearing them when I go out looking for sex. It makes me feel like more of a slut.

I took a cab to one my favorite nightclubs, the Townhouse Hotel Rooftop Lounge in South Beach. It was early and the place wasn't crowded yet. I took a seat at the end of a bar, facing the dance floor. I ordered a drink and sat back to check out the crowd. Before too long, a man crowded me in and tried to start a conversation. He wasn't unattractive but he was a little out of shape. After a couple of obnoxious opening lines it was clear that he was well on his way to getting drunk. I don't have many turnoffs but obnoxious and drunk are high on the list. I tried to rebuff him, but he became loud and persistent, causing a scene. Just when I thought I would have to leave, a guardian angel appeared. He was a tall, broad shouldered, handsome young man. He had a full head of dark hair; his dark tan skin was set off by piercing blue eyes and perfect white teeth. He had stud written all over him.

He took my hand and said, "Bella Dama, I've been looking all over for you. Come on, everyone is waiting for you. We're sitting over there."

He stepped between me and the drunk and glared down at him. The he guided me over to a seat at a table across the room. When I sat down I noticed an attractive young couple already sitting at the table. My guardian angel still held my hand as he introduced the couple.

"Bella Dama, these are my friends, Luis and his fiancée Angie, I'm Anthony, Tony to my friends," he said.

"Well Tony, if I can call you Tony, thank you for rescuing me, I'm Brandi Taylor, Brandi to my friends, but who is this Bella Dama?" I asked.

"You are, it's Spanish for pretty lady," he answered and kissed the back of my hand. "I would love for you to call me Tony," He added. Our eyes met and he smiled, oh god was he handsome. Already I could feel my pussy becoming moist.

"Well thank you again for rescuing me, but didn't you take a chance. That could have been my husband or my lover?" I asked jokingly.

"Oh, I don't think so," he answered. "That drunk's been here awhile and I noticed you, as soon as you came through the front door. Besides, a beautiful lady like you wouldn't be with someone like him."

"So you noticed me when I came through the front door?" I asked.

"Of course, you are so beautiful how could I not," Tony smiled.

"Thank you again... and who should I be with?" I asked.

"Why me, of course," he laughed as he flashed those perfect white teeth and kissed my hand again.

Handsome and confident, yeah this one's a player. I could feel myself become very attracted to him. My pussy went from moist to wet as my nipples grew to hard nubs.

Luis ordered a round of drinks and we began to talk. They were easy to talk to and we were all laughing and joking in a short time. I learned that Luis and Tony were childhood friends and had played college football together. They had just graduated a couple years ago. That put them in their early twenties. They both still had trim athletic builds. I also learned that Tony's family owns the nightclub. I told them that I was vacationing alone for a few days for some sun and fun, emphasizing the fun.

The band came on and Tony asked me to dance. For a big strong guy, his moves were very graceful. When the band played a slow song he took me in his arms and held me close. Our bodies melded together, I was sure he could feel my hard nipples poking him in the chest like I could feel the hard cock growing in his pants. He leaned down, looked in my eyes and kissed me, long and hard. He broke the kiss and suggested that we go to a quieter place to talk. I readily agreed. I just hoped we weren't going to do a lot of talking.

We said good-bye to Luis and Angie and left. Tony led me out of the club, through the hotel to the street. We crossed the street and entered an apartment building. Once the elevator doors slid close and I looked up into Tony's piercing blue eyes, he took me in his arms and our lips met in a passionate kiss. His big strong hands glided over the bare skin of my back and slid down over my firm buttocks. I could tell by his reaction that he was pleasantly surprised to discover that I wasn't wearing any panties. The elevator stopped at the penthouse apartment. We broke our embrace and Tony ushered me inside.

The apartment had high cathedral ceilings and was beautifully decorated. I was immediately drawn to one corner of the large living room. It had a small seating area with two chairs and a small table facing the windows. Both walls were glass, floor to ceiling, with one looking east toward the ocean and the other south toward Tony's families' club. I walked over to windows to admire the view. The last rays of sunlight were fading in the sky and I could barely make out the ocean. The apartment was one floor lower than the club. The lights had come on and I could easily see the faces of people on the rooftop deck...and they could see us. "Beautiful," said Tony as he walked up behind me.

"Yes, it is a beautiful view," I replied.

"No, I meant you, Brandi, my Bella Dama," Tony said as he touched my arm.

He knew how to turn me on, what women tires of hearing that she is beautiful and desired. I turned to face him and found myself wrapped up in another passionate embrace. His strong arms encircled my body. Our tongues sought out each other as our lips melted together. He reached down behind me and pulled up my dress up exposing my naked buttocks. His hands caressed and kneaded the firm flesh. I held him tightly, crushing my firm breasts against his hard muscled chest. He moved one leg between mine and I felt his large hard cock pressing against my flat belly. I groaned with pleasure as his leg brushed against my wet pussy. This is want I came for and I wasn't going to leave until we were both satisfied.