Midnight Girlfriend Grope

Story Info
My roommate gropes my sleeping girlfriend in front of me.
884 words
3.98
177.5k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission.

My girlfriend Melissa and I had been out drinking. A lot. We were in college, both 22, and decided to just go to town since we were walking distance from my apartment. Also, I loved getting my girlfriend drunk because she got frisky. She was a petite half Asian girl with curly black hair, an innocent smile, great face, big lips, bubble butt, flat tummy and b-cups.

I had a roommate at the time, Pablo, a nice South American guy. He was really cool and really sweet, smoked a lot of pot and was starting to become a close friend. But because he was smoking with some buddies, he didn't go out with us.

Every so often I'd catch Pablo looking at my girlfriend. He'd eye her legs when she was wearing a dress. Or her cleavage. Her lips. But it was all innocent and besides, I kinda liked it.

While drinking, Melissa got some beer spilled on her. Drenched. Every inch of fabric was soaked. So we ran back home where Mel jumped into the bathroom and took her soaking clothes off. Realizing drunkenly that she needed clothes to wear to sleep, I looked around and saw Pablo's robe. He was passed out on the couch so I didn't think he'd mind. I tossed it to Melissa. She emerged, wearing his robe, and fell asleep in the bed. I fell asleep as well, me sleeping closer to the wall. We passed out and only the light of a laptop lit the room.

A minutes or a few hours later, it's hard to tell when you're drunk, Pablo rustled on the couch and got up. He walked up to the bedroom, stoned out of his head, and sat on his bed and pulled up his laptop. He started looking at porn and, as Pablo did when he looked at porn, undressed until he was wearing just a sock. Suddenly he heard stirring. He looked up to realize that I was in bed. And more interestingly, Mel was. She was sleeping, facing him. Pablo was too stoned to think twice. He put the laptop down and walked over.

This is when I kinda started to stir awake myself. I looked up and saw my girlfriend. Then I heard some ruffling and that's when I saw Pablo. He was doing something in front of Mel. And then a strap of his robe flew over her hip. I realized he had untied his own robe. Pablo stood up. That's when I noticed he was wearing just the sock. And then he started to rub it. He reached down and opened the robe.

Underneath, Mel was naked. He lifted the top half of the robe to see her brown b cup, and her tiny dark brown nipple. Then he moved it around to see that she was shaven. He pulled the bottom half down to complete her pair of breasts. Pablo got hard. He kept rubbing his sock. Laying there, pretending to be asleep, I let Pablo reach back and lift the back of his robe, his hands gliding against Melissa's ass. He then leaned down and started to pull off the robe completely, his hard on poking my girlfriend in the chest.

Pablo dropped the robe on the floor. He had gotten my girlfriend completely naked. He leaned over and, holding her hips, turned her delicately onto her tummy. He stood there, stroking, staring at her ass. Her perfect brown ass. Right in front of me. Suddenly Melissa coughed in her sleep and sort of woke up. In a flash Pablo closed the laptop so the room was pitch black. Melissa turned onto her side again, her eyes fluttering away. "Mmmm, are we in bed?" she asked. And then I heard her giggle. "I'm naked, I see." My eyes had adjusted. Pablo's hand was on Mel's ass, squeezing it in the dark. The other was stroking himself.

My girlfriend started to moan from being touched. She was thinking it was me and was so worked up already from the alcohol. His hand wandered over to her breast, squeezing and touching there. Stroking. Mel started moaning more. Then it crept down between her legs. To my horror, he touched her in her most private area. Mel let out a long sigh, a big sigh that indicated that she was getting close to orgasm. She moaned more and more, louder and louder and I watched as Pablo stopped rubbing himself and put the other hand on Mel's naked ass, closely and tightly, his thumb between her cheeks. And he knelt in and starting kissing her naked chest.

Mel climaxed just as Pablo came into his sock. To my horror, I was so turned on that I came as well. Mel, breathing hard, fell back onto her tummy. Instantly she fell asleep. I watched my roommate stroke my sleeping girlfriend's ass and then go and sit back on the bed. So shocked from the experience and for making myself pretend to be asleep, I passed out. I woke up once more to hear Pablo from his bed, staring at ours, jerking off a second time.

The experience turned me on so much I found ways to make my girlfriend a secret exhibitionist. Especially around Pablo.