A Bad Day Ch. 02

Story Info
Andi's difficulties begin.
1.1k words
4.3
63.6k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi looked at the door to the men's washroom, her plan to burst through the door without hesitation abandoned. She took a deep breath and leaned into the door. Very white, was her first thought. McLaren was nowhere in sight. She took another step forward, and felt him come up behind her. She could smell his aftershave.

"No talking for now. Only listening and doing. Understand?" he whispered.

She nodded. His hand circled the back of her neck again, and he guided her to the last stall, the largest. Once inside, he locked it and turned her to face him. Her back was against the door.

"Look at me" McLaren said. She was. "Your eyes don't leave mine, not for any reason. Clear?" She nodded her assent. Her mouth was dry.

"You are going to remove your clothes. All of them. " He paused for a beat. "Start now."

She should, she knew, have expected this or something like it, but she was surprised just the same. Her blouse, which buttoned up the front, was first. Her neck flamed with embarrassment and anger. When the blouse was in her hand and he had a view of her plain white bra, she paused.

"There's a hook behind you, but don't stop looking at me, he said." She felt for it, looking at him for some sign, any reaction. Hanging the blouse, she reached around back for the zipper on her tan skirt. She stepped out of it, careful not to drag it on the floor. She could not have felt more dowdy in her underwear, pantyhose, and brown short heels. Even so, she knew that her nipples were contracted and that she was wet—she could just tell. And that made her even more embarrassed.

She shrugged out of her bra straps, spun the bra around so that the hook was in the front, and undid it. She liked her breasts, and she watched him looking at her, wondering what he thought. He moved towards her for the first time. He brushed his knuckles over her nips, making them even harder. And then he took each nipple between the knuckles of his fingers and began to squeeze. Her hands were balled into fists at her sides. Her eyes flickered shut. Suddenly there was a hand on her throat, firm, gripping. Her eyes flew open.

"Eyes on me, remember?" he said. She nodded.

The hand returned to her nipple. Pressure increased slowly, and he twisted a little. A fire burned in her core, part humiliation, part anger, part frustration, part pure need. She shifted from side to side a little, and made a little noise. One hand left one nipple and snaked behind her head, tangling in her hair. He tightened his grip on her hair and the nipple at the same time he leaned in for a kiss.

His assault on her mouth was deep and needy and violent. When he pulled away, she realized that she had been kissing him back. And that she was panting. He pulled away and stepped back.

"The rest, please." She stepped out of her shoes, shimmied out of her pantyhose and panties, and looked at him. "This is going to be a very interesting month", he said.

"Turn around." She did, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Bend forward at the waist, placing your hands on the door and keeping your legs straight." She did, craning her head to the side to keep eye contact.

He spoke firmly. "I am going to touch you now. You are not to cum without asking for and getting my permission. I own every climax you're going to have for the next 30 days starting right now. Do you understand?" She nodded.

"Tell me" he said. And with a shaky voice, she said "I am not to cum without your permission." Saying it aloud somehow made her wetter. And angrier.

He stepped forward, running the fingernails of a hand up the back of her thigh. "Spread your legs." She did, some. He immediately reached forward and slapped the insides of her upper thighs. "Widely. So there isn't any question that you're opening yourself to me." He sounded hard. She moved her feet further apart.

He squeezed her ass cheeks, kneading them deeply. And then, without warning or warm-up, he ran two fingers between her slick labial lips to wet them, and then thrust them deep into her. She gasped and bucked involuntarily. He began to fuck her with his fingers urgently, roughly. And he spoke as he did. "We are going to work together, you and I, for the next month. We will teach each other things. We will learn about each other. And you will give yourself to me, over and over. You may not think you want this now, but I think that your mind will change. Judging by how wet you are, I think your cunt has already changed her mind. Do you understand? Answer me out loud."

She barely managed to get out a "yes", concentrating as she was on not cumming.

"I am going to stop moving my hand now. I want you to continue fucking my fingers." She realized immediately that she was already riding his hand, and she continued. The sounds of wetness and the smell of her desire filled the room. He slapped her ass sharply and the sound caromed around the tile room. The blow felt like it made direct contact with her clit.

"God, I am very close" she whined. "May I cum, please?"

His response was to withdraw his fingers, spin her around so that she faced him, and enter her again, this time from the front. As he plunged in and out, he said "You may cum when you are ready, but you will say my name as you cum. Not just this time. Every single time you cum for the next 30 days."

"I will. I will" she gasped. He began to thumb her clit as he impaled her with his fingers and she knew that the end was close. She felt the dam begin to break, but was careful to keep her eyes locked onto his.

"I'm cumming. Jesus, I'm cumming. McLaren. McLaren. McLaren. Thank you. McLaren." She shuddered on his soaked hand, squirming to try and get her exquisitely sensitive clit away from his still-flicking thumb. She couldn't believe that she had thanked him.

He slipped his fingers from her as she continued to shake. "Get dressed and meet me outside" he said. He reached down and picked up her pantyhose and underwear. "I'm taking these—you won't need them."

And he was gone, leaving her naked in the handicapped stall of a hotel lobby Men's room. Her only thought was to get dressed and get out as quickly as she could.