Black Slave Auction Ch. 03

Story Info
Undercover black reporter meets white Master's brother.
861 words
4.16
37.7k
22

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers

The house I'm brought to is huge. Shara walks ahead of me and Master ahead of her. My head is down, but the sun is just as hot on the back of my neck as it would be on my face. Nervous tingles escape my brain and make their way all the way down to my naked feet. I at least have the privilege of wearing a dress that resembles a brown paper bag.

We walk in and my jaw drops. Master has assembled décor that is straight out of a history book. I'm literally standing in what appears to be a foyer in a big house of a plantation. This is going too far.

"Mind your place," Shara tells me. I quicken my pace to be nearly on top of her. God forbid I get lost in this place, there is no telling what could be lurking around the corner.

A white woman stands up ahead with her teeth glowing in the poorly lit hallway. Master walks up to her and kisses her cheek. I cringe at the thought that he could have a family. I was notified that I would be meeting someone, but I still hoped it wouldn't be a wife or...

Tiny little eyes stare back at me from the staircase. Kids, this motherfucker has kids. I can't do this. I can't go through with this. Then I have a thought, if I don't do it, then who will?Shara escorts me to a room upstairs. We walk right past a little boy about eight years old as if we are merely visitors. At least I won't be staying in a shack outside. I'm actually shocked by how big my room is.

The room is bigger than my apartment. The bed is large with thick white sheets and comforter to match. I collapse into the bed, happy to be alone for a moment. Then I hear it, I hear the cough and my heart begins to pump faster. I'm not alone.

"I saw you come up," he says slowly. Green eyes mock me. I instantly know who he is. I sit up in the bed and stare back at him. I refuse to say a word. This has got to be a test.

"My brother sure has good taste. It is just too bad he treats his slaves like animals".

I don't feel like an animal. I feel less than that. I feel like a worm. I am a rat in so many ways right now. I wonder how much I'll be able to find out about masters identity before I have to leave. My thoughts float to the man in the room, he is handsome. I decide to use charm. If I can get the brother on my side, then perhaps I can uncover the Master.

"It's cold in here," I say ever so sweetly.

It doesn't take anything more than that. He takes the invitation openly and finds himself sitting next to me on the bed.

"Now you've got me here," he says with a magnetic smile, "I do hope it wasn't truly because of the cold".

I love the way he talks. I place my hand on his.

"Beautiful skin," he murmurs against my ear, "is your skin beautiful all over?"

He is moving too fast. I've never had to seduce anyone before and I'm not sure how far I'm willing to go.

"I belong to your brother," I remind him.

"Oh I know full well who you belong to," he says with a wink, "that is what makes this all the more exciting. Do you know the best part?"

"What?" I stare at him.

"No matter who you belong to, you are still someone's' property," He says slapping me. I hold my head in shock. I hadn't thought this thru. He is beautiful and I assumed that was the danger with him.

"So," he says sliding me underneath him, "you can give me what I want, or I can take it."

He kisses me. I kiss back. The taste is salty but sweeter than the pain seeping from my bruised cheek. He bites my lip, hard. Hands begin to roam along my thighs and over my breasts. I begin to feel the stinging just beyond my eyes. I don't want to cry with him plastered against me.

"You're a nasty whore aren't you"?

I look back him and he has his hand up again. I say that I am and he seems appeased.

"I want to have you right here, right now, but I'm not going to," he says settling into the bed next to me.

"What?"

"Instead, I want to see you make yourself cum".

I've never touched myself before. I've been curious what it was about but I never imagined I'd be doing it for the first time in front of a stranger. I lift the dress to my knees. Beginning to rub my legs, I am not feeling anything stirring. He is really close to me now with his body pressed to mine. I rub higher with my eyes meeting his.

"Now that's a good girl," he says with a smile.

subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers