Lexi And Brittany At The Mall

Story Info
Brittany takes Lexi on a second adventure, to the mall.
2.1k words
4.43
23.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been waiting all day for the phone to ring. What if she didn't call? I'd done everything exactly like she asked.

I'd driven home from her house with the vibrator still deep in my ass. I'd felt it over every speed bump, pot hole, and tiny rock in the road. I'd felt it moving in me everytime I pushed the brakes. My pussy had literally soaked my jeans where she had taken my panties away.

When I got home, I bent myself over the bed and fucked myself with my fingers, as she had told me to do. Then, and only then, did I remove the vibrator from my tight asshole.

I'd spent the whole morning half-heartedly working on stuff for my insurance certification and waiting for her to call. "Come on, Come on," I kept wishing at the phone.

Finally, it rang.

"Lexi," she said when I picked up.

"Brittany, hi," I said back breathily. I reminded myself of a middle schooler waiting on that ONE special boy. I hoped she couldn't tell.

"Want to meet me at the mall in say, two hours?" She asked. Oh boy did I.

"Yes, I'll be there," I probably answered too quickly. "I mean, I'll be there ma'am." I added.

"Mmm," she purred, "Good. See you then."

I took forever choosing a dress, in case she wanted access to me. I made sure not to wear panties this time, too.

I parked at the mall and headed for the main entrance to the largest store, where we had agreed to meet. I was wearing a sundress that I hoped showed off my ass. I had the vibrator from the night before in my purse.

I shifted foot to foot as I waited for her. What would the day have in store? Would would she be making me do?

At the latter thought I felt dampness between my legs and tried to think of something else. I didn't want a wet spot on my dress.

When I saw her, my heart sank. She was wearing a business suit with a white top underneath the jacket. She was wearing navy fuck me heels with the navy blue skirt. But the problem draped off her left elbow - a baby carrier.

Whose goddamn baby was she carrying? And why did she have it on our date? Would this just be a normal trip to the mall? My stomach knotted. I felt like the kid who gets coal for Christmas instead of toys.

"Hey there beautiful," she winked and motioned toward the door. I dutifully opened it for her and stepped in behind her. I glared at the carrier, but there was a blanket draped over the top. I couldn't see the baby inside.

There was a counter directly inside the mall door that did gift wrapping, lay away, and that type of stuff. An elderly woman was working at the counter, and a woman probably in her mid 60's was packing up her purse as though to leave.

"Excuse me," Brittany asked the lady. I could hear the innocence in her voice once again. She was so good at that - no one would believe she had stuffed a vibrator into my ass and then sent me on my way last night ...

I missed the lady's reply.

"I was wondering if you had anywhere to.." Brittany dropped her voice and looked around as though checking for eavesdroppers, "...where I could...feed my baby?"

Her baby?

The lady smiled a knowing smile. "I think that breastfeeding is such a beautiful thing," she said, "I had five kids of my own," she nodded matter-of-factly.

"Feel free to take my office, it's right over here." She led us behind the counter and to the end of a little hallway. I followed, feeling awkward and out of place.

"I'm going home for the day," the lady said, "but if you ladies are shopping a while feel free to use the office again later. I leave it unlocked."

The lady smiled again. She lifted the blanket a tiny bit to peek in, smiled, and stepped out of the office shutting the door behind us.

My last hope that the basket had been empty just shattered.

Brittany turned to me and smiled wickedly. My heartbeat increased, but I wasn't sure why. I glared again at the carrier.

"What's wrong, you jealous?" she asked.

"Yes." I admitted hesitantly. "I thought that we were ... meeting up today for ..."

"For what, baby?" She asked, taking the suit jacket off. She began unbuttoning her blouse. My breath caught a little, but I knew she was getting ready for the baby and not for me.

"For us to continue what we started last night," I whispered. She wrinkled her face up as though she didn't know what I meant.

"What did we start?" She asked. She had unbuttoned her shirt most of the way by this point and was unclasping her bra. It was a black front closure. I found myself anticipating the moment I would see her titties popping out of it.

"We..." I licked my lips, trying to stay focused, trying not to want her. She was so good at the innocent act. "I didn't get to make you cum last night. I owe you one from the theater," I said shyly.

"Ah. Yes," she said in the same innocent, disinterested voice. She reached into her shirt and guided her left titty out of both the bra and the shirt. Her nipple tightened from the cool temperature in the room. Her tit was so big and round.

"You can start here," she said pulling me toward her chest.

"But what about..." I started to ask but she quickly put a finger to my lips.

"Shh, right here baby," She whispered again, lifting her titty toward me. Her fingers on the other hand found the back of my head. I didn't resist as she pulled me down. I let my tongue wander around her areola and flick against her nipple a few times before I pulled back.

"We're going to do this in front of a baby?" I questioned. I kicked myself as soon as I asked. I didn't really give a fuck as long as I got to have her.

To my surprise, she started laughing. She pushed me away and went to the carrier, pulling the blanket down. The infant inside appeared to be asleep.

Brittany picked it up roughly and as I was about to protest she flipped it over, flicked a switch and the thing started wriggling. It cooed, it cried every now and then, and it blinked its eyes. A toy! It looked so real! She dropped it back into its basket and turned to me.

"Are there any other problems, or are you going to suck this titty?" She asked.

"Yes mistress," I replied and got obediently back to work. I licked her nipple and then sucked greedily. Her titty felt as big as my face. I massaged the base with my hands while I sucked the rest into my mouth.

"Ah, there you go baby," she whispered to me. "Good little girl."

I felt heat accumulating between my thighs but I didn't dare stop sucking on her. I didn't mind walking around with a wet spot on my dress if I got to suck these beautiful tits.

I lapped at her nipple, still massaging her titty with my hands. The nipple was so pink and hard. I moved in and suckled just the hard little bead. "What a good little girl, mommy likes that," she whispered.

She transferred me slowly to the other tit, guiding my head like I was a child. I lapped at that nipple too, eager to feel it harden in my mouth. "Such a horny slut," she whispered, "do you like big titties in your face?"

"Yes mistress," I said, not taking my mouth off of her titty for longer than necessary. I noticed that she was reaching into the carrier for something, beneath the blanket. I didn't turn my head to look. I was sucking her titty deeply into my mouth when she guided me down to the floor.

I never stopped carressing her with my tongue, just following her lead. I ended up laying on my back with two gorgeous titties in my face. I pushed them together with my hands and tried to lick both nipples at once. I felt her breathing catch every once in a while, but she stayed quiet.

"Good girl, you remembered not to wear panties today," she remarked, sitting up straight. For a second, I considered following her to keep those titties in my mouth but I suddenly remembered my place. I looked around, she had laid my dress back to view my soaked pussy.

"Yes mistress," I whispered. "And you keep me so wet down there." I watched as she hooked a purple strap on to her waist. It must've been what she pulled from the carrier!

"I'm going to fuck you, my little slut, while you suck my titties. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, please fuck me mistress," I begged. I had been longing to cum for her since the night before.

"Are you going to suck these titties like a good little slut? And take this dick?"

"Yes mistress I will take anything you give me," I said, "and I would suck your titties all day long if you were to let me..." I watched them jiggling on her chest. They were so tight and round. I had never realized the size of them before.

"If you stop before I pull this dick out of you, you'll be getting spanked again. I won't stop until you are so sore you can't sit for a week. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress, yes..." I moaned. She had begun to slide the big cock between my thighs, teasing my pussy with it. She slid it up and down my already soaked slit. "Mistress please fuck me, please," I begged.

"Oh, I will my little slut," she said. I leaned up to stroke her nipple with my tongue, not sure if I was supposed to or not. Luckily, she didn't take it away.

I drew a long moan as I licked gently around one nipple and then the other. I continued to switch rapidly back and forth. I wondered if she could get off from titty-play. It was looking like she could.

I suckled her as hard as possible while she held my head to her chest with one hand.

"Oh what a good little bitch you are," she moaned, "fucking good little bitch!"

She adjusted the dick with her other hand and slid it deep inside me. She started rocking back and forth, thrusting herself deep insdie me. My pussy hadn't been stretched so far in a long time. My moans were stifled by the big round tits in my face - but hers continued to get louder.

I glanced down and saw that the base of the cock was probably brushing against her clit each time she leaned forward. No wonder she was fucking me with such perfect rhythm, slowly increasing her speed until I was rocking my hips as fast as I could go to get her deeper inside me.

I bit down on her nipple and felt my pussy explode around the plastic purple dick. She kept fucking for a few moments until her thrusts became short and erratic.

I knew she was cumming too. I didn't dare release her nipple util her breath was back to normal and she pulled away to slide the cock out of me.

She snapped it free of her hips and held it up to my mouth. "Clean it," She ordered. She wouldn't let me forget for a second who was in charge.

I obediently swirled my tongue around the pretend cock, taking a little more into my mouth with each go. I was trying to give her a show.

Instead, she stuffed it into my mouth. "I said CLEAN it you little cock slut," she laughed, pushing it deeper until I gagged on the meaty thing. I coughed as she pulled it out, but said nothing.

"What a good girl," she said as she packed the cock back into the baby carrier and concealed everything beneath the blanket with the fake baby. "Let's do some shopping. That's not all I have planned for today."

I sighed as she put her lovely tits back into her shirt. "Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am." I answered.