It Is Not Cheating If... Ch. 01

Story Info
Watchin big, beautiful wife with another man.
1.2k words
3.41
66.6k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is from when Sandy and I were first married. I should probably describe her a little. Sandy, my wife of 31 years, is what is known as big and beautiful. When we first got married Sandy was slimmer with 38DD breasts, nice and firm with 2" brown areolas and nipples that stuck out about half an inch when she was excited. After a couple of years of married bliss, I started having those fantasies- yeah, the ones of watching Sandy fucking another man. (Be honest all you married guys, you know you have them.)

After talking her into it, we didn't have to look too hard to find a willing participant. Louie was actually the man that introduced me to Sandy. (He was also the man who introduced Sandy to oral sex and other forms of sexual pleasure, though I didn't find out about that until many years later.) I suggested him to Sandy. Shortly after that, Sandy told me we had to talk.

"I talked to Louie today." Sandy said to me. "I told him about your fantasy. I asked him if he would like to help make it come true."

"What was his reply?" I asked.

"Yes, he said he would." Sandy smiled at me. "He said he's wanted to fuck me since I was fifteen."

We went to Louie's house one Friday night when his wife and kids were in Florida visiting her family. We started out watching some Swedish Erotica tapes from Louie's collection, beginning with one that featured a threesome. We decided to start with a random scene: a woman walking in on a man and woman fucking. The man and woman were in the middle of undressing each other, kissing and caressing, as the other woman watched secretly. The woman watching started to play with her nipples, running her hands down to her pussy, and let out a soft moan, causing the first woman to see her and issue an invitation to their sexy play.

After a few minutes of watching, Louie and I start kissing and caressing Sandy. While I was kissing Sandy, Louie started unbuttoning her blouse. When he had it open, he pushed her bra up over her breasts and started licking and sucking on her left breast. He had as much of it in his mouth as he could get. He started licking and sucking her nipple. It was a little bit awkward with her sitting up on the couch, but I bent down and started licking and sucking on the right one. Needless to say, it did not take long for Sandy to become aroused. She was moaning and squirming, telling us to touch her pussy. When she said that, I started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. I could feel the heat through her jeans and panties. Louie unbuttoned her jeans and put his hand down into her crotch. She did not try to stop him so he started rubbing her clit.

After I saw she was into it, I suggested we all get naked. Louie and I picked Sandy up off the couch and finished undressing her. We laid her back down on the couch and took off our clothes. My dick was so hard it hurt, but Louie was taking a little longer to get it up. Louie thought that if Sandy gave him a blowjob he would get hard. I agreed, eager to watch my wife work on his cock.

Still on the couch, Louie knelt down with his cock at Sandy's mouth and she started licking the head. I started eating out Sandy's pussy for all I was worth. My dick was so hard I could have fucked a knothole. I could not really see what was going on with Louie's blowjob with my face plastered to Sandy's pussy. Her pussy was so wet! I knew she was ready to be fucked. I got up on my knees and rammed my dick into her sopping wet hole. That also gave me the opportunity to watch as Sandy sucked Louie's cock. He was finally totally hard. His cock was a little longer than mine (6" so his was 7"), but thin, about 1.5" around compared to my 2" around. Sandy was bobbing up and down on Louie's cock while laying there on the couch. Louie was kneeling at her head with his butt resting lightly on the arm of the couch. I was so turned on that, after only a few strokes into Sandy's hot pussy, my balls tightened as I started to spurt inside her tight body. Feeling my hot juice hit her vaginal walls triggered Sandy's orgasm. Her muffled moans around his cock and heaving breasts must have triggered Louie, too. He started cumming in Sandy's mouth. Sandy hated swallowing so when she felt his hot, salty load start to erupt, Sandy jerked his cock out of her mouth and he shot off all over her face and tits. After catching our breath, I helped Sandy to sit up and Louie went to get a wet wash cloth and a towel to clean us all up with.

Louie brought us some cold sodas and put in another porn tape. We watched it for a few minutes before starting to kiss and fondle Sandy again. Sandy was aroused from our earlier activities. She turned to Louie and started kissing him. When I reached to fondle her breast again there on the couch, she pushed my hands away. I sat there and watched them kissing and caressing each other. I was able to get another erection fairly quickly, but Louie still had trouble getting hard. He suggested that maybe if he and Sandy went to the bedroom alone for a little while he might be able to get hard enough to fuck. I agreed because I really wanted to see him fuck her. They went to the master bedroom and I waited for about ten minutes. I slipped down the hall as quietly as I could and peeked around the open door frame. The only light in the room was from the hall through the open door. Louie was on top of Sandy with her legs wrapped around his mid-section. Because of the low light I could not really see much of what was happening on the bed. I could see Sandy's legs up over Louie's shoulders while he moved his hips back and forth, thrusting inside her, or so I assumed. I tried my hardest to be quiet as I watched, but I couldn't stop myself from making a low moan as I heard Sandy's grunts of pleasure. Unfortunately, he must have heard me or seen my shadow because he lost his erection. He got frustrated, got up off the bed and left the room.

"I'm not going to be able to do this with you watching. I'm sorry." He said to me as he left the room. I went to Sandy who was, naturally, upset at that point. I offered to finish her myself (still had my super-hard erection), but she was not in the mood anymore so we just got our clothes on, thanked Louie and left.

I did get to see Sandy get fucked by another man, but that's another story.