Hot Sex

Poem Info
58 words
4.33
3.7k
1
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
463 Followers

Hot Sex

She spent the afternoon slicing hot peppers
Frying the chicken
Boiling the eggs for the sandwiches
The party was almost ready
He was early
They embraced
Almost immediately nude
She still smelled of the kitchen
She cradled his balls to suck his cock
He cried out in pain
Then she remembered the hot peppers

erectus123
erectus123
463 Followers
Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
twelveoonetwelveooneabout 11 years ago
true, true

mr. E, but the massive missives must be edited and somehow propel the reader, as I said in one, good material but buried, one I believe looked like it could be a book with chapters, again good material, but prose, not poetry. This one is not poetry either. It does ONE thing, but it did it well. Your material shows promise, I can but out and you can opt for a fan club, no sweat either way,

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 11 years ago
Mama Mia !!! Ma Foi !!

That was hot !!! 5-ed .

HarryHillHarryHillabout 11 years ago
Flaming balls are preferable to the alternative

good thing she was not eating peppers... reminds me of a scene from 'Apocalypto'

erectus123erectus123about 11 years agoAuthor
Poetry like art and fucking can be approached from different perspectives...

there are the short pithy poems like the one above, sort of the old slam bam thank you Mam variety, and then there are the epic poems like the Iliad, Odyssey, Milton, Joyce and many modern imitators that might compare, sort of like a six month romance that ends in a rainbow of ejaculatory bliss and climax. There are ballads such as Service, those from the back rooms like Earnest Thayer's "Casey at the Bat" loved by schoolboys for close to a 100 years that might be compared to a one night stand you never forgot. There are intellectual poems such as Eliot's "Love Song of...Pufrock" that are like a romance of two mature lovers who remember the beginning and see the end of life itself.

As in art we see the range from Warhol's soup can art, to Rembrandt, to the abstractionists and to the illustrators such as Parrish, Wyeth (father and son), Rockwell. There is great range in art and great variety of method in form and medium. Think Leonardo on canvas, Michelangelo in marble and fresco and on and on. What I am trying to express is that although we all have our preferred style of poetic delivery, there is no one method that we must ascribe to others who may work in a one or many different milieu. Therefore, we must allow flexible criterion in our judgement of others. Not every poem will please us, but unless it is grossly unpoetic we should temper our comments with constructive and helpful remarks and specific examples of what we feel constitutes the heart of a poem and what constitutes the excess fat that we believe should be trimmed or perhaps rimmed, even re-writes to prove our points if we take them.What else is circumcision if not an attempt to improve on God's handy work (maybe some stuff should be left alone). In any event, best regards to all readers and contributors, including those that number above 1200. I wish you all a joyous fuck today or yesterday, excuse me now as I have to see a man about a dog...(or was it a lady about a pussy?).

twelveoonetwelveooneabout 11 years ago
thas a

Bingo!

got there before I did

5ed

Share this Poem

poem TAGS

Similar poems

My Sweet Submissive Look A submissive kow tow
A Pantie-less Persona teasing my naughty daddy love
Dominatrix Ditties teasing assertive short verses Feb 24
Hi Honey We're Home Give me a fucking hug
Once Upon a Time found an 1894 pic of my great gran dancing round her washing
More Stories