Amisha's Taking

Story Info
Hot Indian-American girl gets followed and fucked by a stranger.
5k words
4.24
108.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeus21
zeus21
12 Followers

"I'm so tired of today," thought Amisha. "I just want to get home and go to sleep. Is that too much to ask?"

She had just finished an arduous day of work at her office and was on the way back from the restroom to her desk to pack up her things when her phone buzzed. As she checked it, she assumed it was her boyfriend, once again telling her that he was going out with his guy friends that night.

Though she was always supportive, she was never quite able to reconcile the fact that she wanted more alone time with him. "Ugh, my instincts were true again," she realized. It was indeed her boyfriend, Jimmy, saying that he would be, "out wit the boys watching the game. C u this weekend babyy," he wrote. "Figures. Why can't he ever put me first?" she thought for what seemed like the thousandth time. Instead, she wrote back that she hoped he had a good time and that he could call her later if he wanted.

Jimmy's hands-off approach affected the intimacy Amisha felt towards him. While she cared for him, she could never really feel close to him as much as she wanted. Their sex suffered as a result. Which was unfortunate, as Amisha was bottled up with sexual intensity. Her sexuality was so bottled up inside her at times; it seemed as though she would burst the moment she got home, rushing to her bed to pleasure herself. It had become a habit the last year or so for her.

Amisha, a beautiful brown skinned woman with long black hair in her mid 20's, was packing up her things and prepared to head home to her apartment she had recently moved into by herself. Her tight dress framed the contours of her body, an hourglass shape that attracted attention everywhere she went. Loyal as she was though, male attention always fell flat once they began to speak to her and she told them she had a boyfriend.

As she walked out of her office towards the subway, she felt a bit chilly. While it was spring, a crisp air had brushed against her dress and made her nipples hard. Amisha had very sensitive nipples, so she rushed as fast as she could to the subway entrance and the warm air underground. Keeping to herself, she boarded the train for the 45 minute commute back to her new neighborhood.

As she was reading her erotica book (with a brown paper cover so she wouldn't get embarrassed), she noticed out of the corner of her eye someone looking at her. She was often oblivious to such glances from strange men, but for some reason, Amisha couldn't help looking up to see who it was out of curiosity. To her delight, it was a brutally handsome man, probably in his 30's, well-built and attractive. Not the first time a good-looking man had looked in her direction of course, but she flashed him a smile as the man's piercing stare became quite apparent.

She looked down right away, careful not to give him any wrong impression. She had a boyfriend after all, and flirting with strange men on the subway seemed creepy to her. But the man wouldn't stop staring. Every time she looked up, she noticed his gaze directed right at her. While the prospect of a subway stare ordinarily made her sick to her stomach, the attention from this man in particular made her feel excited. His look wasn't overly menacing, his fixation seemed almost charming due to the sensitive nature she felt coming from his eyes. Every time Amisha looked up, their eyes locked together and she felt a rush of sexual excitement course through her veins.

How she longed for those feelings again. The stare of a man so intent on finding her sexy, determined to get her attention despite her aloof demeanor. As the ride continued, she found herself looking up more and more until it became quite apparent that they were finding themselves quite fond of this little game. Every smile she gave him, his eyes would get a tad smaller and a little smirk would emanate from the corners of his mouth, translating into the glare he wouldn't stop giving her.

"One fucking stop to go," cursed Amisha to herself. Exhausted from the day and desperate to get home, she also felt a tad relieved that she could find an easy way out of this flirting game she found herself in on the train. As the train approached her stop, she stood up, gave a little head nod to the man, and stood by the door. The man, dressed in a suit, was obviously even manlier than where she was sitting. She noticed the scruff on his chiseled jaw, the perfectly short hair on his head. The broad shoulders and veins in his hands, which suggested some underlying muscles she found herself daydreaming of under his suit. "I bet his cock is probably so thick," she thought to herself guiltily, as she begged for the doors to open and the awkwardness to end.

The doors opened, and she got out. Making a bee line for the stairs, she clutched her purse and made her usual routine walk back home. But she kept hearing footsteps behind her. "Normal," she posited. "Plenty of people on their way home too. Hmm, my block is usually pretty empty though," the realization came to her. Finally she turned her head and slowly recognized the man from the train. Maybe 25 paces behind her, she could make out the suit, broad shoulders, face scruff and piercing stare.

Both frightened and cautious, she hurried her pace until she came to her doorstep and quickly opened the door. Standing by her mailbox, she waited for the man to pass. Did he live in her neighborhood? Had she forgotten something on the train? Was he crazy and stalking her? She waited breathlessly by the door and noticed him slowly walk by the building, looking up and locking eyes with her once more through the tiny window in the doorway. "For a creep, he sure is hot," Amisha pondered. "What the fuck would a good looking guy like that be doing scaring women? It can't be, it's just a coincidence, nothing more," she exhaled.

--------

Later that night, after Amisha had finished eating and prepared her bedtime routine, she settled into her bedroom for the evening. Taking a deep breath, she wondered about the events earlier that left her confused, excited, and a little worried. "Whoever that guy was, it doesn't matter. Jimmy will be calling me soon," she proclaimed. She then placed her hand, as was typical for this time of the night, down her sheets, underneath her soft panties, and onto her smooth clean clit, rubbing in circles with her eyes closed...her mind immediately thinking of the man on the train, and the daydream of his thick cock that was running across her thoughts.

But as she finished that last thought process to herself, she heard a noise coming from the fire escape - a slight vibration that rattled the window to her bedroom. Waiting a minute for the noise to strike again, she hesitated to turn off her light. After a minute or two of silence, she resigned herself to thinking it was just a bird or something, and turned off her light -- resuming the pleasure her elegant fingers were giving to herself. Her pussy, tight and smooth, was beginning to feel moisture from her movements -- her panties beginning the first process of wetness.

Her apartment was on the fourth floor of this rather large apartment building and never once had she heard of an intruder or something in this neighborhood. She rolled over and closed her eyes, hand still on her ever enlarging clit.

Just then a second noise similar to the first made its way into her room. "My window doesn't have locks," Amisha realized. "What if there really is someone out there? Nah, no way."

But the window to her bedroom slowly was being opened. Half asleep, Amisha didn't think the sound was real. It was a dream, she thought. A modified reality based on what she had been thinking about.

As the window sound stopped, it started again, only in the opposite direction. Still rolled over on her side, Amisha wished that she had never turned off the light.

A moment of courage shot within her and she rolled over from the position she was in to look towards the window. Nothing. Darkness. The window was closed. "Okay, it was all in my head, thank God."

Then BAM! Amisha was pounced upon by a man in a ski mask. From the shadows he appeared, literally jumping on her bed and landing directly on her, holding her down with the weight from his body. Not knowing what to do, she was about to scream for help. "DON'T. MAKE. A. SOUND," the low rumble of the man's voice whispered to her. "I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU SCREAM FOR HELP." The man's right hand then landed on her neck from his straddled position and made a strangling motion, letting her know he was serious. The size of his hand nearly wrapped around her entire neck, so she quickly realized that there was little she could do to defeat this man by her physical strength alone.

Just then, the man pulled some rope from his pocket and slowly began to wrap both of Amisha's hands to her bed post. Amisha was wearing just a tank top, no bra, and a pair of comfortable white panties. Her sensitive nipples, which were still hard from the cold spring breeze from before, believe it or not -- were now as hard as ever. Her breasts were perky...large enough for cleavage when she wore her tight dresses, but just the right size for a big male hand to grab with his hand in one strong squeeze.

Perhaps it was the excitement from earlier in the night, or the low deep voice of this intruder, but Amisha didn't feel as frightened as she should have. In fact, his smell was quite pleasant, as if his musk was somehow tailor made for her nose. "Who are you!" she whispered, careful not to upset the man. "WHO I AM IS NOT IMPORTANT," he explained. "WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO TO YOU, IS," he uttered.

"W-w-what are you going to do to me?" she asked.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOOK AT YOU. YOU'RE SITTING HERE IN YOUR BED, BY YOURSELF. GORGEOUS. BEAUTIFUL. MAGNIFICENT. I HOPE YOU'RE READY, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO RAVAGE YOUR BODY." the man boldly asserted.

To this, Amisha didn't know what to do. What kind of person does this? Enter a lady's home and ravage their body? Why was this happening to her? Who was this?

"Ravage m-m-me??" she scarily asked.

"I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP," the man said with purpose. "NOW DON'T MAKE A SOUND UNLESS I COMMAND YOU TO."

For some reason, Amisha did as she was told. Not only that, but she felt her pussy become even more wet than before. In fact, her clit was aching -- she had never felt this sensation before. The adrenaline from this intruder on top of her combined with the sexual anticipation that came from his rough voice aggressively stating that he was about to ravage her; made her pussy begin to drip like crazy.

Her hands were tied up, and there was little she could do to maneuver this stranger off of her. For all intent and purposes, she was stuck. Forced into a position where this strange man could take full advantage of her.

"I'M GOING TO TAKE OFF YOUR CLOTHES NOW," he said matter-of-factly. "I WANT YOU TO LIE THERE, AND DO. NOT. MOVE. IF I SEE YOU MOVE UNLESS I TELL YOU TO MOVE, I WILL GET UPSET, AND I WILL HURT YOU."

Amisha did as she was told. She lay there while his hands ripped her tank top off with one strong grip and pull. Through the darkness her eyes began to see a little bit more now. She could see the size of the man. He was large, muscular looking, with broad shoulders, tall build, and as she could see now, working hands that appeared strong and full of veins.

Amisha tried to get the thought out of her head. It immediately went back to the man on the train of course. The man who followed her to her block and walked past her apartment building...could it be him? At this point, it didn't matter -- because now his hands had exposed her breasts and erect nipples. A bead of sweat seeped onto her chest...building up from the intensity in the room and the heat of the man's body.

"YOUR PANTIES ARE COMING OFF NOW. I NEED YOU TO LIFT YOUR ASS IN THE AIR WHILE I TAKE THEM OFF," the man ordered. "GOOD GIRL...YOU DON'T WANT TO MAKE ME ANGRY. I'M ALREADY EXTREMELY VOLATILE RIGHT NOW...YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF."

Amisha started to breathe so heavy that her chest was pumping up and down with the amount of oxygen her lungs were pumping. Was this really happening? Getting raped in her own bed by an intruder from the fire escape? She couldn't believe it...and yet, here she was...lifting her perfectly sculpted ass a little bit in the air so this man could take off her panties.

"THAT'S A GOOD GIRL," he said again. "YESS...THESE ARE SO SOAKING WET. NOW...," the man continued from behind the ski mask protecting his identity from Amisha. "I NEED YOU TO LISTEN CAREFULLY. I'M GOING TO PLEASURE YOUR PUSSY RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL FEEL SCARED, I KNOW. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO TRUST ME. AND I WILL HURT YOU LATER. BUT RIGHT NOW, I NEED YOU TO SURRENDER TO ME. I NEED YOU TO STOP MOVING YOUR BODY FOR A FEW MOMENTS. I NEED YOU TO OPEN YOUR LEGS TO ME AND LET ME BURY MY FACE BETWEEN YOUR SMOOTH, TIGHT THIGHS. YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE. IF YOU MAKE A SOUND OR CRY FOR HELP, REMEMBER, I WILL HURT YOU."

This only made Amisha more wet...her pussy began to create a layer of wetness all over...every ounce of juice that was inside Amisha...every bottled up sexual frustration she ever had, was all rising to the surface of her pussy at this moment. And she had no idea why. Not for a stranger, she kept asking herself. She wasn't this kind of girl, she thought. Shaking her head, she didn't understand why this moment was turning her on so much. But it was. Her pussy was beginning to drip out of control. The man's voice was so deep and resonant it was like listening to a nature porn narrator...she got lost in what he was saying even though he was basically describing how he was going to forcibly make out with her pussy...against her will.

And that's exactly what was about to happen.

"OPEN. YOUR. LEGS," the man commanded as he was still straddled on top of her, ensuring she wouldn't move around and try to break free.

The anticipation was driving Amisha wild. From where he was sitting, Amisha could feel that his cock was hard! It wasn't just hard. But rock hard. Solid as a rock. He must have been wearing workout pants or something because she could feel the outline of his thickness moving against her now naked body.

Amisha did as she was told. The man moved down and Amisha reluctantly opened her legs for him. "I can't....I can't!" she kept telling herself. But she did. "WIDER," the man insisted.

And she opened her legs wider for him. Her pussy dripping with what felt like water as she opened her legs...she couldn't believe how wet she was for this strange man...no matter how built, strong or physically imposing he was.

At that moment, the man hesitated, lifted his head...and calmly said, "I'M GOING TO TAKE OFF THIS SKI MASK. IF YOU MAKE A SOUND OTHER THAN MOANING FROM PLEASURE, I WILL HURT YOU. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM AND IT WILL STAY THAT WAY. I AM TAKING OFF MY MASK SO I CAN FEEL YOUR PUSSY ON MY FACE. I CAN SEE HOW WET YOU ARE AND I WANT IT. I WILL HAVE IT. IN MY MOUTH AND ALL OVER MY FACE..."

And with that, the man lifted off his ski mask and with the help of a little moonlight coming in from the window...Amisha could see him! It was indeed the man from the train who followed her home! Why was he doing this? Who was he?

Without time to answer her own thoughts, the man then proceeded directly to Amisha's most intimate area. Her legs spread open and her pussy so wet, the man approached her lips. He breathed on her. Taking her in...smelling her...breathing her in...Amisha's essence...Amisha's ever expanding pussy. The more this man stared at her, the more she dripped. At this point, it was a steady stream of wetness surrounding her pussy, reacting to every breath of this man in the most lustful way she could imagine.

Was he going to fuck her after this? She couldn't. What about Jimmy? He was supposed to call her...or so she was hoping.

Or was she? She was so confused. If she was so hoping for Jimmy to call, then why was she touching herself to this very strange man just minutes before while she was in bed.

At this point, the man began biting down on pieces of her thigh flesh...tickling Amisha and driving her crazy. Every bite and every breath from him drew her over the edge and forced even more pre-cum out of Amisha's pussy.

The man's voice started to vibrate, "MMMMM....I WANT THIS. YOUR TIGHT PUSSY IS SO WET. FOR ME. I'M GOING TO START DRINKING YOU NOW." And his mouth approached...inch by inch by inch closer to Amisha's pussy...until finally the sensation of the hot air from his breath on her pussy turned to the sensation of soft lips reaching hers. Again, the vibrating of his deep masculine voice began to trickle across her whole body. All he was saying was, "MMMMMMMMMM...." But it was all he had to say.

Amisha's pussy began to flow into this man's mouth. And against her better judgment, she was willing to give it to him. Her frightened energy began to give way to sexual lust and desire. All of the anxiousness and fear she was feeling was being channeled into arousal. She closed her eyes for a moment only to open them again to see if this was real.

All the while, this man was sucking her pussy. Her clit receiving so much attention and devotion...the man's lips soft and manly...rubbing across her clit in forceful but somehow loving motions. His tongue reaching out through his lips to tickle her. Patiently, he would pause, squeeze Amisha's thighs to let her know he was in charge, then go back to rubbing his lips on her clit.

Her hands still strapped and tied to the bed post, the man lifted her legs up in the air with his strong hands and began to stare once again at her pussy...which began to drip again.

He then stuck out his tongue and slowly and patiently entered her pussy. Fucking her pussy over and over again as his upper lip pressed down on her clit. Moving in one motion the sucking of his lips and the entering of her pussy with his tongue.

It was beginning to be too much for Amisha to bear. Was she really prepared to cum for this insane man who entered her home uninvited? Raping her?

But she couldn't help it. Her pussy was telling her to be aroused. She was. Her mind knew it was going to happen. The signals from her brain instantly reached her nipples, which were still hard and sensitive. Her brain signals of submission then reached down to her clit and her pussy, which was reacting to this man's over the top devotion to her pussy.

It was happening. Her pussy was feeling beyond wet...her clit was beyond sensitive. Her body began to jolt and rile around. She began to moan and make feminine noises which only made every movement from this man more erotic and masculine. She stared at this strange man, closed her eyes, and then opened them one more time when it began to happen. He wouldn't stop doing what he was doing with his mouth. Her clit being nibbled and pussy being entered repeatedly....over and over. With force. With power. She was losing control.

At that moment, the man vibrated, "CUM. IN MY MOUTH. NOW. SQUIRT. ALL OVER. MY MOUTH. DO IT. CUM ON MY TONGUE. MMMMMM."

Suddenly Amisha's entire body started to become tense and a rush of extreme pleasure shot through her. She was almost there...then, his tongue started to add one tiny more little flick to her clit as he moved his mouth that put her over the top. She started to scream out against all better judgment and common sense, "I'm about to cum....I'm about to cum....I'm....I'm...I'm CUMMING!!!!"

And Amisha began to literally shoot cum out of her pussy like she had never done before. The fear. The nervousness. The craziness of this moment all funneled itself into the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her entire life.

The man began to suck her pussy even harder than he was...trapping all of her cum inside his mouth, which was wrapped around her lips so that not one drip or drop of Amisha's cum would go anywhere but where he wanted...on his tongue. In his mouth. Gulping as he went, he vibrated his voice a couple more times until her body was still and motionless.

zeus21
zeus21
12 Followers
12