They Call Me Red

Story Info
Vampire on vampire.
1k words
4.26
8.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers

They call me Red. I'm pretty sure it is because of my red hair, but it seemed to suit me better when I died. The auburn hair became even more prominent against my pale skin tone. I had been sent on a mission today to kill three people. I had assassinated one effectively, but I didn't have time to kill the other two. Dylan however had just enough time to arrive at the Diner in his all black overly dramatic outfit, to criticize me. He left Toni in charge of killing the other two as he escorted me oh so quietly into the back of the van.

"You owe me," he tells me with his blue eyes practically a glow in the darkness.

I'd be lying if I didn't say that I was afraid of him. He has killed others of our kind in front of my face. Unlike most vampires, Dylan was a badass long before he died. Lucky for me though, he had taken a liking to me, and I had tonight to cash in on his school boy crush.

"I know I owe you a body," I say turning on the charm, "I was wondering if you would take mine instead."

As taken aback as he is, it seems to be working. He is calm as I climb on top of him. My red hair brushes ever so gently across his mouth.

"You know I've waited a long time for this," he says brushing my hair aside.

My athletic ass cheeks are smothered against his arms. I haven't had sex since I died. I had gone to work in the core, and my whole life became such. Yet, here I am working hard to stay inside by giving up the last thing that made me human.

"You are so beautiful," he says as his fangs escape their gummy caverns.

"If we do this," I say keeping my wits, "then I don't owe you anything."

"Just shut up," he says with a smile, "and kiss me."

I do just that with my own fangs barred just outside his thin yet supple lips. We kiss a mixture of sharpness and wetness that makes other parts of my body leak. He groans as I straddle him completely now. Skilled with his hands he has my shirt off in a blur.

"Look what you were hiding," he says palming my double d breasts. I moan now at how gentle he is even though I expected differently. His teeth prick along my collar bone now as I stand to take my pants off.

"We don't have to do this," he says watching me strip what is left of my black pants off.

"You won't make me do this and I can walk away even though I didn't do what you asked?"

"Not quite," he says with a wicked grin, "I will kill you if you don't do it."

He is cruel and evil but I'm not willing to give up my second chance at life if I'm able to bargain for my life. Pulling him out of his pants he hangs semi limp before me.

"Let's see if you're more skilled at oral that you are at following orders," he says as I take his cock into my mouth.

It's been awhile, but it doesn't take me long to find a rhythm. I slide his cock over my tongue and press my tongue as much as I can to the roof of my mouth creating suction. Enjoying himself he grips the cushions of the back seat. As he gets hard between my cherry Chap Stick covered lips, I stop. I'm intrigued by how wet I've grown just having my lips wrapped around his salty cock.

I cradle his cock with my hand and stand to straddle him. His eyes are staring at me as his fangs stay at full attention. I slide on to him letting my wetness engulf his girth. He is over the wait as he thrusts himself up and into me. I moan. The noise shatters my fantasy of just letting this all happen. We kiss a mixture of blood and saliva from where his teeth bite my lips.

I move all the way down on him feeling myself expand and contract.

"I haven't been with a man in so long," I exclaim at the brink of orgasm.

He grabs my neck and straightens it, "I am not a man."

His teeth are at my neck now as I brace for the pain. I won't be his, I'm not human. I allow myself to relax as the flashback to how I was made rolls out of my mind. One more thrust and I'm there. I'm exhaling through the most intense orgasm of my life.

"Now me," he says flipping me over so that my knees are spread apart on the back seat and my asses is in the air.

He impales me with his thick cock from behind. I feel ever inch like I felt his fangs in to my neck. He is taking no prisoners as he pushes deeper in to the confines of my tight pussy.

"I'm going to come again," I hear myself say out loud.

"You are so receptive," he says slowing and moving his hand down my bare arm, "I don't want to cum just yet."

He thrusts so deep that I swear I feel him in my stomach. I can't stop my body from shaking. He seems to expand even more on the next thrust inward. I bite my own lip now and feel the blood swell to the surface and out of the thin skin. He cums. He cums like a wild animal with a grunt and an explosion. I can't move. He lays his body on top of mine and I begin to feel captured.

"Get up," I try moving my body so I can get out from under him.

He backs away slowly.

"I had to," he says with wondrously light eyes staring at me.

"No you didn't," I say starting to put my clothes back on.

To be continued...

subwryter
subwryter
168 Followers